A Dirty Dog Does Germany Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mccrayj
mccrayj
125 Followers

She groaned deeply and finally said, "Oh God, I never thought I would be doing this."

I kept quiet and she started moving up and down, taking me in completely and sliding about halfway out. As she got quicker, I grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and began to urge her on. She started humping with a passion, and I decided it was about time to let go before she tired. I groaned loudly and pushed into her deeply. She sensed I was close to cumming and pushed harder. I finally let go and shot a monster load deep in her rectum.

She shrieked for a moment, and when I finally quick having spasms, she rocked to a stop. I held her tightly to prevent her from popping off my cock too soon. I slowly began to shrink. The full feeling must have finally gotten to her because she suddenly rose up off my cock, which popped out with an audible, squishing sound. She dashed toward the bathroom. As she rose, I saw her hole was dilated and dripping.

The head of my cock was completely brown. Ooops! A little too deep in there, I guess.

I slipped off the bed and headed into the toilet in the foyer to clean up. As I was washing, the door bell rang. So here I am, stark naked with a soapy cock in my hands locked in the foyer toilet, right next to the front door. Now what?

The door bell rang again, and I heard Marti walking through the house. I stayed quiet, and heard her open the door. There was some chatter of female voices and I heard footsteps outside the door headed in the house. This was just wonderful!

I quietly finished cleaning my cock and dried up, and took a seat on the toilet.

I could hear muffled voices for about 20 minutes. Then I heard them approaching the front door, some more talking, and then the front door shut. Within seconds, someone tried to open the door to the toilet.

Then I heard Marti say, "Are you in there?"

I opened the lock carefully and peered out. Marti was wearing a gown with a robe over it, grinning from ear to ear. I opened the door and looked out, not seeing anyone. She giggled.

"That was the battalion commander's wife and another woman. I told them I had the sniffles since they noticed I looked flush. I had to have some reason I was in a robe in the middle of the afternoon."

I chuckled, and replied, "So how are you? I noticed you took off running awfully fast."

She blushed and said, "I thought I really needed to go. I guess I did, too. Something dripped out of my butt for a while."

She smirked and winked.

I figured she couldn't have done too badly so I asked, "Was that the first time you did anal?"

She looked at me with a knitted brow and said, "Well, the first time I had a man in there. My old man never seemed interested. I like to put a toy back there sometimes."

I found this little tidbit interesting.

"So you want to try it again?"

She blushed again, and said, "Maybe. I think I would rather have some more of that tongue on me right now. You really make me blast off."

I chuckled and said, "Well, as long as we don't have any more interruptions."

She laughed and she took my hand, leading me back to the bedroom. I pulled the robe and gown off her and roughly shoved her back on the bed. Wasting no time, I dived straight into her pussy. It was freshly cleaned and smelled like girly soap.

I went straight for her clit and she started running juice almost immediately. She writhed around for a bit and before I knew it, without so much as a peep she launched into another orgasm. It caught me by surprise, because I thought she was just building up. She let it rock through several spasms and finally as she pushed my head away I smiled up at her.

"That was sudden," I told her.

"You're telling me," she replied, "That just jumped all over me."

I laughed and told her to climb up on her knees again. She quickly turned around and thrust that big white ass up in the air. Damn, what a sight! I was fully hard in a moment. I climbed in behind her and casually thrust my cock to max depth in her pussy. She groaned loudly and humped back at me.

I picked up a fast rhythm, slamming into her with a passion. Each hit made her ass jiggle around. I kept up the fast pounding action until she began groaning like she was straining.

I didn't slow down a bit, but grabbed her big butt cheeks, spreading them wide and watched her cute little rosebud flinching from the pounding. Marti didn't take very long to hit another orgasm, and she really rode that one for a while, continuing her spasms until finally she let out a big whooshing noise.

I slowed to a stop for a second, and then picked up a slow stroke. Meanwhile I reached over and grabbed the jar of petroleum jelly. I wanted some more of that asshole and in case I didn't get another chance, I planned to make this one last.

As I stroked my cock in her pussy, I began to grease her little back hole gently. As soon as my index finger penetrated into her rectum, she began rocking her ass around. I kept this up until she felt relaxed, and added a second finger.

"Ahhhh, yeah!" she cried out.

'A good sign' I thought to myself, and slipped my cock out of her pussy, quickly slipping it up to nestle against her loosened back hole. She groaned under her breath, and rocked back to help me penetrate her ass. As soon as the head popped in, she groaned loudly. I pushed more and more cock in without withdrawing, and she continued to groan. Finally, before penetrating her little hole completely, I withdrew slightly. She rocked back at me, so I knew I would be able to give her ass the pounding I needed to cum one more time.

I gently pushed back in, until I was completely engulfed by her ass. This time it was like sinking into soft butter. I got a voyeuristic thrill seeing my cock buried to the hilt in a big, plump, white ass I was spreading with my hands.

She was shaking her head back and forth like a mama elephant getting ready to charge. I increased the speed and began long stroking in and out of her asshole. The grip was excruciating, better than when she was on top, plus, I was getting deeper penetration.

"My God, you are so deep in my butt!" she exclaimed.

"You bet," I quickly replied, and picked up the speed. "Can you help me out a bit?"

She quickly asked, "What?"

I replied, "Reach back here and grab those luscious butt cheeks for me and pull them wide apart. I want to see you take all my cock."

As she shifted her position slightly, she retorted, "If it goes any deeper I will gag!"

I chuckled and kept stroking as she shifted around to finally grasp her big cheeks in each hand and did indeed pull them apart. It was an incredible sight. I quit stroking and began pounding her like I had pounded her pussy. I could hear her sputter and moan. She was getting the reaming of her life, and I planned on shooting another load deep in her rectum.

She continued to groan until I said, "Let go and rub your clit now."

She wiggled around as I slammed her ass, causing ripples up her back. She ducked a hand down to her pussy and began to furiously rub her clit. We went on like this until she finally began to shriek. She was gasping now, and finally began to wail.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," she repeated.

Finally she groaned deeply and loudly and another round of spasms caused her to shake and quiver. I didn't slow down. Her reaction had me about to pop. Just as I was close to release, she groaned some more.

"Shoot it in my butt," she suddenly blurted out. "Hurry, shoot it up my ass!"

That did it. Even for a second load, I did pretty well. I felt like it shot from deep in my ass. I groaned loudly as the spasms shook me, and I saw stars. Marti was shaking like a leaf in a storm, wailing and squealing until she finally began to settle down. I kept my cock buried in her ass, letting it soften slowly and the last dreg of cum squeezed out.

Marti was panting loudly, but stayed in position with her face on the bed and ass high in the air. I carefully eased my softening cock from her asshole. She was well dilated, and a small drop of cum was leaking out. This time my cock was reasonably clean. She had a ring of petroleum jelly around her open hole. I patted her ass cheek and told her stay put right there.

I grabbed a sheaf of toilet paper from the bathroom and returned, wiping my cock as I went. I cleaned the detritus from around her little hole, which was slowly heading back to normality.

I finally pushed her over onto her side, where she lay with her eyes closed. I tossed the toilet paper and got a beer. When I returned, she appeared to be sleeping until she looked at me with lazy eyes. She reached out a hand to me and I took her hand. She pushed the hand away and leaned over to reach for my beer. I handed it to her and she took a long drink. She smiled and handed the bottle back to me. I took a long drink.

I took another long draw from my beer and said, "Well, you turned into a dirty girl there for a few minutes!"

She didn't blush this time but looked squarely at me and replied, "You got a problem with that?"

I laughed and told her brusquely, "Hell no. You also have a wonderfully tight, hot ass. From my view, I think you enjoyed getting it deep in there. I know I really enjoyed myself."

She stood up on her knees and crawled over to the edge of the bed, taking the beer from me. After a quick pull, she reached over and grabbed my cock.

"Ouch," I reacted, "Easy there."

She laughed and said, "Serves you right, putting that thing up my poor little butt."

I jibed back, "You sure seemed to want me to fill your ass full of cum a few minutes ago."

She looked at me carefully, and finally shot back, "I don't know what you are talking about."

I chuckled and told her, "I think we need a refill. Care to join me?"

She bounced off the bed, tits swinging in the breeze. We padded into the kitchen and got 2 beers out. I opened them, and after a couple of drinks, I grabbed her and kissed her. She reacted quickly, probing her tongue into my mouth, and rocked her crotch against my cock. It began to react from the contact.

She broke away from the embrace and looked down at my cock. Mockingly, she told my cock, "You just settle down there, fellow. You've done enough damage for one day!"

She quickly grabbed me again and pulled my head down and whispered, "Don't tell anyone, but I really liked feeling you in my bottom."

I smiled at her, gave her a quick kiss, and whispered in her ear, "If you really liked it, then to make it happen again you're going to have to ask me to fuck your ass."

She frowned, but then leaned over to my ear and said, "No."

I smiled and shrugged, and finished my beer. I wandered back to the bedroom and got my uniform, and brought it back to the kitchen.

I looked at her regretfully and said, "I really have to go. Wanna do this again soon?"

She turned her back and as she turned I saw what appeared to be a little pout. I dressed in silence. Once I finished, I leaned over and kissed her on the neck. She squirmed away, set her beer down, and quickly grabbed me in a hug.

She pulled my head down and whispered very quietly, "I want to feel your big cock fucking my ass again!"

I whispered back, "Soon!"

She said, "Very soon."

I turned and headed out to make my way to the walking trail in the woods, not looking back. Marti and I got together a couple of more times.

She started to really get into anal sex, and loosened up enough to talk dirty and tell me what she wanted. Unfortunately for me, anal was about a kinky as she would ever be. But I was happy to spend time pile driving my cock between those big, luscious white cheeks.

She also dropped her weight below 200 pounds. When she hit this goal, she called me and I spent a long afternoon giving her a massage and ate her pussy until she couldn't stand it any longer. Then, she pushed me back on the bed, climbed aboard, and worked my cock into her pussy and rode me for a while.

She was slow and methodical, until she finally turned around, presenting a wonderful view of her ass, and spreading her butt with one hand while guiding my cock with the other, she slowly and casually took my cock to the hilt in her ass. Hot, tight, so damn nice, I let her ride for a while until she urgently told me to unload in her ass.

I obediently complied, as she groaned delightedly. That was the last time we had sex, to my disappointment, even though I had the sneaking feeling our trysts were soon to be through.

She eventually told her old man that she was tired of worrying about what he thought about her weight, and working so hard just to lose some more pounds. She told him if he didn't act like he wanted to be with her, she would split back to the states. He apparently saw the light, and the last time I saw Marti she told me they had gotten into their first sex sessions in almost a year. She laughed and told me she had a lot to teach him, since I had opened up some new things for her.

Marti and I parted ways gently, as friends.

mccrayj
mccrayj
125 Followers