A Dirty Dog Does Germany Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mccrayj
mccrayj
125 Followers

Suddenly she shrieked, "Schnell. Schnell!"

I obliged and upped the speed that I was humping into her ass with. She moaned and cried, shaking her head like a dog again. I tore at her ass like a madman, as she continued to moan loudly. She started drooling from the corner of her mouth, and began to spit and sputter. Shortly, she slowly got completely quiet and I felt the explosion building.

I carefully watched and felt for the onset of her next orgasm, because I knew it would be a record setting blast. When I felt her getting close to the edge, I finally, and on the down stroke, kept going and plunged fully into her asshole.

Domine shrieked loudly and her upper body came off the bed. She let out a series of ooohs and aaaahs, until seconds later her orgasm that had been building deep in her guts washed over her like a huge wave. She bit into the bed cover, and after spitting it out, began to shriek some guttural Turkish words over and over, still working her ass toward me as best she could.

Her neck slowly turned flaming red and the redness slowly crept down her back. All this combined plus the eye candy of seeing her naked and strapped down as I mercilessly pounded her ass got me to a second orgasm of my own, with shattering result. I felt it start in my toes and finally explode from my cock.

Domine was still talking in Turkish when I finally pulled my cock from her poor asshole. She was open enough that I could have dropped in a golf ball without hitting the sides. I blew cool air into her asshole as she wiggled and giggled. I slipped the blindfold off her and kissed her fully on the mouth. She responded in kind.

When I pulled away, she frowned and nodded toward her bonds. I quickly got the picture and released the cuffs first. She rose and leaned over to quickly unsnap the ankle cuffs. I admired her flexibility. Once clear, she rubbed her ankles lightly. She must have really strained against them.

She flopped back down on the bed on her back, legs wide askew, and after several deep breaths, sighed and stated, "Mein Gott!"

I chuckled and grabbed my glass to down the last dregs of champagne. Domine quietly told me there was also some beer in her refrigerator, since she knew Americans liked cold beer. I padded to the kitchen to help myself. When I returned, she was on her knees rubbing some kind of salve into her still open anus.

After a quick clean-up, she took my hand and led me back to the kitchen. She had brought the champagne glasses and empty bottle, and puttered about domestically trashing the bottle, put the glasses in the sink, and casually rubbed up against me. I sipped my beer first, a nice weizen, by the way, and kissed her again. She patted my shrunken cock and chuckled.

I let her know my cock was pretty much done for the day, and she chuckled some more. We made some casual plans to meet again in about 2 weeks, and she told me she would call me and confirm a couple of days in advance.

I got together with Domine at her apartment again and we had a long session of ass fucking in several different positions, but she always wanted to finish with me plowing her ass almost brutally doggie style. Before we finished, though, she got a vibrator out of her cabinet and inserted it deeply into her vagina before she had me finish reaming her ass.

It felt really wonderful and made her asshole extremely tight. She had a tendency to have her asshole loosen up some during a heavy anal session. She could have probably taken a female fisting considering how well she would open up. I was to find out later how possible this really was. Domine called me at my office and asked me to meet at her apartment. She wanted to talk to me about some kind of show. I didn't quite understand what she was asking me and was intrigued. I didn't know if she wanted me to watch her do something, have someone watch us having sex, or something like that. During the short conversation, she never made it really clear to me what was up.

When I arrived at her apartment, she was dressed in a stunning dress, ¾ length, and expensive high heels that accented her long slender legs. This was a pleasant surprise. She handed me a weizen beer in a crystal weizen glass, and took my hand and led me toward her living room. I heard voices.

As we entered the room, I saw Elga immediately. She was dressed in an expensive silk pants suit, looking elegant, and Freida was there as well, holding a glass of wine. There was also another female who was dressed in a black skin tight pant suit, and incredibly high heels. She had long black hair and a tight leather choker around her throat.

The newcomer had the look of a serious dominatrix, and had the body for the part as well. She had a pinched in waist and large, pointed breasts. Her hips were full and round, with an ass that could easily smother a man. She had bright red lipstick on full lips, replete with a cruel pucker. She made my balls shiver.

Freida shook my hand and welcomed me in English, and Elga smiled and shook my hand, then gently kissed me on the cheek. If my cock was stimulated by seeing Elga again looking so lovely, it was immediately repressed when the dominatrix smiled at me. It was a smile that could freeze metal.

Freida introduced me to the ice queen. Her name was Iselde. She shook my hand with a cold, muscular grip, then again with the icy smile that frosted my balls. I looked rather confused and wondered what I was invited to this little klatch for. I'm sure my face betrayed my feelings.

Elga took my hand and led me to a chair, and spoke to me in English.

"We are so glad you came here today. We have a special client who is paying very much money for a special show, and Domine will be the star. We need the assistance of a strong, muscular man Domine can trust to play a part in this show."

The other women had casually taken seats where we could all see each other and Frieda was smiling at me. She spoke to Elga quickly in German, and Elga continued.

"Frieda has asked me to explain first that this role we want you to play is to be paid generously. But you must commit the time to rehearse what exactly must be done because it is a dangerous line between pleasure and serious pain."

"The client is very wealthy but also has some problems, and he must have very realistic action to be able to achieve his own satisfaction. His wife will also accompany him and she has her own needs as well. Domine felt you were adventurous enough to handle this role."

This last statement elicited a giggle from Freida and Domine, and even the ice queen cracked a humorous if evil smile. Elga chuckled and reached over and grabbed my flaccid cock and smiled at the others. They all cackled like lascivious hens.

The story line was that an evil dominatrix would kidnap the couple's virgin daughter, and to prevent the daughter from being ravaged by the evil hoard of whores, the father would have to suffer the indignities of the evil dominatrix (thus the ice queen), but the evil dominatrix was truly evil and not satisfied, and to further punish the father, the mother would be tortured and raped by the right hand man of the evil dominatrix.

When the evil dominatrix was still not satisfied she had done enough evil, she and her henchman would eventually torture and rape the daughter in front of the father and mother, who would be bound in an immoveable position so they were forced to watch the degradation.

The whole thing sounded truly unbelievable, until Freida quietly whispered in my ear how much she would pay me to participate. I was stunned with the amount, and wondered what the whole scenario must cost. I quietly added my agreement to participate, and that I would see about arranging time to rehearse but Freida could count me in.

We spent the next hour, with Freida playing ringmaster, setting the scenarios and working out the props needed. They had done rather elaborate scenarios for this client before but this was by far the most elaborate. When they began to talk about what I would wear, Domine jumped up and dashed out of the room.

She returned a couple of minutes later carrying an armload of things and plopped it all down in a chair. She began sorting through items that included a leather thong, some different cock and ball harnesses, and assorted other items. As she separated her things, Elga asked me if I had the kind of military paint that one wears on the face. I realized that she meant camo paint, and told her that I did indeed and was adept at using it.

This resulted in a quick discussion in German between Elga, Domine, Iselde and Freida. Since they would often lapse into Schwäbisch, I got lost during some of it, but it appeared that the gist was that the three bad guys, me, Elga, and Iselde, would be made up in the military camo paint, on faces and various body decorations.

Domine finished her sorting and came over to me with a cock and ball harness decorated with mean looking pointed metal studs. She quickly loosened my shorts and slipped my pants off. My cock popped free and before anyone else could do anything, Iselde said something guttural, sounding like she scoffed as she looked at my cock. Domine turned and spit something vehement back at her and suddenly engulfed me completely.

This stopped the conversation and they all watched as Domine slowly deep throated my cock, making it grow quickly. As I arrived at full length, she backed away and admired her handiwork, stroking me with both hands. She looked around at Iselde and said something quickly and spitefully, and Iselde stood up. Freida quickly confronted Iselde and told her something quietly and she sat back down.

Elga told me that Iselde wasn't impressed at all when Domine had removed my shorts, but as soon as I got hard Domine told Iselde to take my cock up her ass and see if she would be so quick to scoff then. Iselde didn't take this too lightly.

I didn't need a bitch fight with me standing there with a hard cock and a 4-woman audience. Freida gave me an appraising look, and told Domine she had done well in picking me. Elga smiled and agreed. Iselde had a look to kill on her face and simply kept quiet, although she did once take a grudging look at my cock and after a staring for a few seconds, looked away with a somewhat softened look.

Meanwhile, Domine kissed and slurped on the head of my cock as she strapped on the harness. When she was satisfied she stood up and quickly slipped my shirt over my head. The women gathered around and admired Domine's handiwork. Elga slipped in front of me and dry humped against me a couple of times, as they all laughed.

Freida pulled on the harness and moved it a bit, and then after sitting her notebook down, tightened one of the straps, giving me a bit of pain. They giggled at this as I winced. Iselde suddenly took my cock in both hands and weighed it carefully, and knelt and closely examined it. I could feel her warm breath on the head as she medically examined me.

She finally stood back up straight and looking at Domine said, "Okay."

I breathed a sigh of relief, which drew another twitter from the women. Domine rubbed up against me and then gently began to unstrap me. Elga told me that this was to be most of my costume. I would also need to wear a pair of my Matterhorn military boots.

As we worked it out, the play could start with Iselde entering the room where the couple would be waiting. She would berate them and then tell them she had indeed captured their virgin daughter, played by Domine. She would use her whip and a fake gun to make them strip and then abuse them both some more. Elga would then assist in tying up the wife and help Iselde truss up the husband. Then Iselde would perform various painful things on the husband until he was erect, and Elga would then relive him with her hands.

The husband would then be strapped into a chair as Iselde did her preliminaries to the wife. After she had the wife splayed out and bound to a frame, I would join. I would force the wife to suck me as Iselde fisted her pussy. Elga would use a large vibrator on the woman's clit to keep her on the verge of orgasm. I was told to be very rough in mouth fucking the woman because this would excite the husband.

I had to make her gag but not let her vomit until she had achieved her first orgasm. Once she began to spasm, Freida told me I should shove into her throat hard enough and long enough to make her vomit. Once this happened, Elga would take over while Iselde began to work her hand into the woman's asshole.

Freida asked me if I needed Elga to help me stay hard while Iselde worked the woman's ass, so when she had finished I would roughly take the woman's ass while Iselde fisted her pussy. I let her know that I shouldn't have any problem staying hard, just like I was just thinking about this scenario. She chuckled.

Then, Elga would step out and bring in Domine, who would be dressed in school girl clothes, and after tying the husband and wife head to head and gagged with ball gags, Iselde would torture Domine while standing over the couple, including fisting Domine's ass. This got me going just thinking about it. I would then play rapist and penetrate Domine's throat, then her pussy and finish in her ass. I would hold Domine over the woman's face so my cum would drip into the woman's mouth after Iselde removed the gag. Elga would finish the husband with a hand job as this went on.

After finalizing the details, Freida and Elga said their goodbyes and left. Domine left me alone with Iselde for a few minutes as she walked the other two women to the front door. Iselde looked at me with an appraising eye, and slowly walked toward me. I was unsure what to do but if I had to put her on the floor I was ready.

Domine came back in the room as Iselde reached me, and watched as Iselde slowly stroked my cock back to full hardness. This took some doing as I was leery of the woman. Domine had refilled my beer, though, and handed it to me as Iselde continued her manual work. I took a drink, and Iselde dropped my cock.

Iselde spoke quickly to Domine, who said something very quickly right back. Their fast, accented German was too quick for me to understand, but Domine smiled at me and quickly dashed out of the room. Iselde simply stared at me almost expressionless, until Domine returned with a tube of sex lube.

Domine quickly knelt and took me down her throat. Iselde looked down and smiled, shaking her head as to be amusedly disapproving. Domine had me hard in seconds again, and quickly popped me out and lubricated my cock thoroughly.

She then went to her knees on the floor, handed Iselde the tube, and Iselde began lubricating Domine's butt hole. Iselde motioned me down with them, and I took aim at Domine's waiting hole, already partially opened. I slowly slipped it in.

Domine groaned with pleasure, and steadily rocked back until I sank full length into her ass. Iselde pushed Domine's head flat onto the floor and reached under to rub an eagerly awaiting clit.

Iselde was apparently quite talented with her fingers, because Domine began to wail into an orgasm quite quickly. This got me going, and as I began to pant and groan toward a good cum, Iselde suddenly pulled my cock from Domine's ass and began to jack me fast and skillfully. I dumped a copious load into her awaiting hand.

Domine moaned with disappointment as Iselde shushed her. I was slowly going soft as Iselde examined my cum like it was something she had never seen before. She then rubbed my load into Domine's distended hole as Domine groaned some more.

This had been way too surreal for me, and I rose and grabbed my beer. After a long drink I relaxed for a minute. As I sipped my beer, Iselde pulled Domine to the side and spoke to her quietly. They whispered and tittered for a minute and finally when they finished, Domine gently took my arm and led me back to her playroom/den.

Iselde followed and as we were walking into the room she reached out and stroked my ass. I jumped involuntarily and she laughed. Domine turned to me and smiled and took my beer glass, quickly disappearing out the door. Iselde approached me slowly, and sensuously rubbed up against my still naked body. She slowly stroked her fingers through my chest hair and down to play gently with my cock.

Domine reappeared and handed me a full beer, and after going over to her gadget closet, returned with a moist wipe and carefully cleansed my cock. I was unsure what was going on as I watched Iselde slowly and carefully remove her clothes. As she looked at me her expression had softened from the cruel bitch look, although the make-up was still there. Until then I hadn't given much thought to Iselde's age, but as I observed more closely, she appeared to be older than I had thought, perhaps in her early 50's. This was a new situation completely. But as she began to shed the last of her lingerie, she had a killer body and her breasts were still very firm.

Domine had been basically out of my direct view but suddenly reappeared naked. She rubbed up against Iselde with a practiced ease, and they stroked and caressed each other unabashedly as I watched, slowly getting harder. By the time Iselde had removed all her clothes, I was pretty well fully hard.

Domine smiled and stroked my cock as she wound around Iselde like a cat. Domine took Iselde's hand and led her to the bed and carefully eased her down to where her hips were barely on the bed and let her lay back slowly and easily. Domine climbed over Iselde in a 69 position and slowly lifted Iselde's legs back, pulling them toward her breasts.

Domine lowered her face into Iselde's crotch and began to tongue her pussy like a gourmet. After a few seconds, she looked up and motioned me to her and as I approached she grabbed my cock and swallowed it down her throat.

I had a raging hard on now and Domine had me really wanting to cum down her throat. After a few strokes, though, she returned to Iselde's sopping pussy. It was easy to see since Iselde was shaved completely bare front and back. Domine looked up at me again with a slight wink, and quietly told me to get some pillows.

I grabbed a handful from the couch and returned as Domine pulled Iselde's legs higher, and grabbed a couple of pillows and began to prop under Iselde's ass. Soon Iselde's pussy was just about cock height. I could hear the slopping and slurping noises that Iselde made as she went after Domine's pussy, and Domine was beginning to react with urgency.

When things were just right, Domine reached out and grabbed my cock and pulled me toward Iselde's dripping pussy. With little fanfare, she pulled me forward until I slid to the hilt in Iselde. I heard Iselde groaning and moaning even with a mouth full of wet pussy.

Domine stretched Iselde's legs wide open and attached her clit roughly with her tongue. As I bore into the wet sloppiness, Iselde began to shriek loudly and Domine echoed her until the two of them suddenly began to spasm together. I drove my cock into Iselde roughly and painfully, wanting to pound her insides until she couldn't walk.

I felt a surge coming from my balls, and just as I was spurting the first jet of cum Domine wrenched my cock from Iselde's pussy and I shot a spurt into her face, and the next deep in her throat. Domine was squealing like a young pig, and gasped and coughed as the cum kept dripping down her throat.

Both women seemed pretty well satiated, and when Iselde came up for air her devil bitch make-up had been smeared around her face, making her look like a raccoon. I couldn't help but smile and Domine went into a giggling fit. Iselde just smiled, went over and grabbed a wipe and carefully cleaned her face.

I went over to a comfortable chair with my beer and grabbed a seat, slowly sipping and relaxing from a nice, healthy orgasm. Domine did one of her typical disappearing tricks, and returned a couple of minutes later, motioning Iselde and I to follow. I had no idea Domine had more rooms in her apartment, but sure enough, I went to a previously unnoticed door and into a small room outfitted with a 6 person hot tub. It was bubbling away merrily.

mccrayj
mccrayj
125 Followers