A Dirty Dog Does Germany Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile the man was watching intently and began to drool from his mouth. He was fully erect again. Elga pulled the clamps some more and Iselde carefully aimed more strokes from her cat. Elga finally let the clamps go, bringing a sigh from the woman, and quickly landed on the woman's face, smothering her feigned protests.

Iselde slid around beside me with a small dildo and after reaching under me, began to probe the woman's anus with the toy. This started some new bucking and heaving and made her pussy clamp down on me really well. I continued to drive into her with a fast rhythm, never letting up and making sure I pounded all the way in as far as my cock would go.

After Iselde was satisfied, she returned to the woman's face and moved Elga to the side. She began to roughly pull on the nipple clamps, causing more shrieks and began berating the woman some more, telling her she didn't deserve such a nice fucking and needed a large cock to split her asshole open because she was so nasty. She needed severe punishment!

The woman moaned and whined and begged not to hurt her "virgin" ass. When Iselde nodded to me, I slowly removed my cock from her sloppy pussy, dripping on the floor, and pushed into her exposed asshole. It was an easy target, large with a bulging ring of muscle around it, kinda ugly.

The woman screamed and tried to move away but I steadily pushed in without stopping, carefully but constantly boring in until my pubes bumped her ass cheeks. She tried to wiggle away but to no avail. I began slowly stroking about an inch or so as Elga once again perched on the woman's face.

As she fought in vain to push me out of her ass it felt wonderful. It made her asshole tighten onto me like a fist. I watched as Iselde released the nipple clamps and stepped back to allow Elga to pop her tits with the riding crop. The man's eyes were bulging as he craned his head to get a better view of my cock pounding his wife's asshole.

After a few minutes of steadily increasingly harder pounding I was breaking into a sweat from the effort to slam fuck her asshole. I wondered how much longer Iselde would have me fucking her when I felt Iselde's hand on my ass. I slowed down and she reached around me.

Iselde sharply pushed the flesh back, exposing the woman's clitoris and sharply grabbed it between two fingers and her thumb. She began to harshly pull and twist it while the woman shrieked as loudly as she could with Elga's pussy burying her mouth. In seconds, Iselde looked at Elga, who quickly jumped from the woman's face and moved beside us.

As Iselde continued to twist and roll the woman's clit, Elga began to crop her ass on each side when she could get past me, and within seconds the woman began to shriek in loud, fierce outbursts until she finally gasped and let out an anguished wail. I looked down to see her pussy spasm and juice flowed like an open tap down onto my cock and on to the floor.

Before the woman had time to catch her breath, Iselde quickly loosened some bindings and repositioned them side by side, with the man on his left side and the woman still face up. Iselde began whipping them some more with her cat while Elga moved me to the side away from them.

After a long guttural spate of German, Iselde haughtily marched off as the man and woman begged her not to do something, whatever Iselde had told them she was going to do. Iselde suddenly reappeared with Domine in her little school girl outfit, with her hands tied behind her back.

Domine was pouting and appeared to be trying not to cry. Iselde pushed Domine's face into the woman's crotch, and rotated her to the man's cock, which was still quite hard. Iselde held Domine's ears and appeared to force her to swallow the man's cock. Domine took about half in her mouth and worked her magic. Iselde used one hand to bounce Domine's head on the man's cock, and used her cat on his ass.

In a couple of minutes, he gasped and moaned and shot a load into Domine's mouth. Iselde pulled her away from the man and dragged her to the woman. Elga held the woman's mouth open and Domine dropped the load directly into the woman's mouth. I was rigidly hard now!

Iselde forced Domine over the woman into a 69 and Elga pressed Domine's face into her sopping pussy. The woman licked and slurped Domine's pussy like she was starving as Iselde spurred her on. As she worked Domine's clit, Iselde began fingering Domine, first two, then three fingers, and then finally, four fingers.

This went on for a while until she tired and started finger Domine's asshole. It short order she was getting most of her hand into Domine's ass. Then, before I knew what was going on, Iselde slipped her hand completely into Domine's fine ass. I was rock hard watching this in amazement.

Iselde looked at me with a wicked grin and motioned me over with a nod of her head. She had me straddle the woman's head and after she slipped her hand out of Domine's asshole, she pulled me forward to slide my cock in place of the hand. I bore in quickly as Domine cried and yelped like she was dying from the pain.

After a few strokes Iselde slowly grasped my cock and pulled me free and immediately had me plunge directly into the woman's throat. The woman gagged and sputtered but did a masterful job trying to swallow as much of me as possible. After 5-6 good strokes, Iselde directed me back to Domine's ass.

This went on a few more times, taking turns between the two holes. Finally Iselde reached under and gave my balls a tug or two to signal that she wanted me to cum. I bore into Domine's ass as she shrieked long and hard now. I felt her spasm and explode into an orgasm, which set me off.

Iselde quickly pulled my cock from Domine's ass, snatched the condom off my cock and milked a couple of hard spasms into the woman's face and mouth, slapping her and pulling her jaw open in the process. She nodded down and I slammed my cock into the woman's mouth once more, releasing the last dregs of cum.

Domine collapsed over the woman, and the man was still wide-eyed and staring. Iselde gave Elga some kind of signal, because Elga suddenly appeared at my elbow, and after giving my cock a gentle stroke with her hand, led me off the stage. She pointed toward the door behind the screen, and I headed that way and quietly let myself out into the hallway.

Freida turned a corner just as I emerged, and was grinning from ear to ear. She told me quickly that I had done a wonderful job, and led me to a back entrance into the room where we had all met before the show. She told me to sit down and dashed out.

I was still wearing the cock cage and was still fairly erect when I finally sat down on a chair. The little Turkish errand girl slipped in and gave me a beer in a tall glass. I got a sip of beer down just as Elga popped into the room. She too was grinning. She rummaged around in a cabinet and found some more wine.

Elga poured some wine into two glasses she had gotten out, and then sat them down. She reached down and took the cock and balls cage off me and took it away, returning in a few seconds with my clothes. I didn't bother removing the boots but just slipping my shirt and shorts on.

Just as I finished getting buttoned up, Domine came into the room, and when she saw me ran and literally jumped onto me. I caught her first, and then staggered backward for a second before recovering. She sloppily kissed my face and goo-gooed some Turkish stuff in my ear.

Elga grinned at her and gently unwrapped her from around me and told her to get dressed. Elga had donned a silk robe and looked wonderful. The two of them sipped their wine as Domine put on some pants and a big, warm sweatshirt looking thing, finally slipping into some stylish looking flats.

They sipped their wine and I finished the beer I had been served. Before I had time to react, the Turkish girl appeared with a refill. After a couple more minutes the "guards" popped in and began carousing with each other.

When they saw me they dashed over and began to gush in German about how mean and cruel I was, and they accused each other of wanting the same treatment from me. Domine and Elga were laughing at the two and enjoying their wine. The "guards" got themselves some wine and finally quit teasing me.

Finally Iselde came in and joined the group. She quickly went to a schränk and stripped out of her mistress get-up, changing quickly into a long dress and flats. She went to a table and sat down with a bag containing make-up and things and quickly removed her "evil" make-up. When she was finished, she got herself a glass of wine.

The Turkish girl came back in and fixed me another refill, and the entire crowd teased me about getting personal treatment from the boss. I laughed it up with them and asked them all if they were jealous. One of the gay guys actually said he couldn't understand why I was so special, until the other guy bitched at him. He admitted he was slightly jealous but it wasn't a big deal.

Finally, Freida came in and called everyone over to the table. She had Elga sit next to me and translate just in case I didn't understand what she was saying. She began a short narrative on what had transpired after the session.

Once Iselde had unstrapped them and given them robes, she escorted them back to their private room where Freida met them. She said that both of them were exhausted but almost giddy. The wife was gushing about what a live fantasy Freida had put on and the husband was stunned at actually having so many people to help them fill their fantasy.

He had already paid Freida a large sum of money for this show, and told Freida he felt he had gotten his money's worth. He also told her he was stunned that she had found someone who had no problem putting a hard cock to either of them. The wife told Freida that she was stunned at her choice of who would be the male role and wanted to know if that person was available to do a session with her privately.

The gay guys started harassing me again until Freida shut them up, but the girls also joined in with teasing me. Iselde told me that now I was a whore there was no turning back, sparking catcalls from Elga and Domine. Freida again refereed the crowd and shut everyone up. The good news was that Freida reached into her pocket and pulled out some envelopes and laid them on the table. The clients had apparently been so pleased with the evening, they had given Freida a bonus, and it was, according to Freida, generous. She passed out envelopes to everyone but me. This drew some rather strange stares.

Freida stood, told everyone we were through for the evening, and they could all leave. She turned to me quietly and told me to wait until everyone was gone. Freida finished shooing everyone out the door. As Domine left, she looked at me curiously but headed out.

After they left, Freida told me to come with her. I followed her down a couple of corridors and around the maze of the place. Finally, we came to a plain black door that Freida knocked on gently.

When the door opened, there was the husband, now in street clothes if you want to call it that. He was dressed in an expensive Italian suit, obviously tailored, and handmade Italian loafers. He wore it as though it was a second skin. Over at a small table was the wife, also wearing an expensive dress and high heels. They both smiled at me.

Up until then, Freida had not paid me at all. I thought I was being stiffed. But then, Freida brought out an envelope. She handed me the envelope and told me to hold it for a minute. The wife stood up from the table and came over to me, and handed me another envelope. Freida told me that she had added a 15% tip from her, and the couple also wanted to give me a tip.

I thought the original agreement was more than generous, but I wasn't going to bitch. Freida told me that the tip from the couple was more than she had given me. I was stunned, and thanked them profusely. The wife came over next to me and said that Freida had explained my amateur status, also that I was an American military member, but she still wanted to know if I would participate again.

I told her I couldn't be sure, since I wouldn't be staying in country much longer, and that I was married and hadn't cleared this activity with my wife, if she got my message. The wife smiled and nodded, and her husband came over and told me something I didn't understand. Freida repeated to me in proper German.

He told me that they were both pleased and would pay me well to participate in another scenario with them. I thanked them both and told them I would see if I could work something out. Freida smiled and told them she would let me know when and where we could meet again, but in case it didn't work out, she would be glad to help them find someone else. The wife looked disappointed.

The wife broke away and came back to me, slowly slipping her arms around me and gave me a deep kiss. As she was kissing me, she boldly grabbed my now flaccid cock. She stepped back and looked down with a surprised look on her face. Freida chuckled and told the wife that I was a natural wonder with a cock that grew enormously but was average to start. The wife smiled and reached back once again and gave me a long feel.

The husband chuckled and told his wife to leave me alone until next time, and she reluctantly stepped away. Freida chuckled some more and told me I should go. I tucked the envelopes into my shorts and left.

About a week later, Domine called me at work and asked me when I could visit her again. We set up a date and I avidly looked forward to seeing her again. I went to her apartment and proceeded into the elevator to her floor. I didn't buzz ahead though.

When I arrived and knocked on her door, there was no answer. I thought it was odd that she had specifically set up the time and date and being a specialty sex worker, she was always prompt to the second. I was curious to say the least. I knocked again and still got no response.

As I turned to leave, I pressed the elevator button and noticed the indicator showed the elevator almost to the floor where I stood. I stepped to the side so anyone exiting could do so without obstruction and then I would enter. When the door opened, Domine stepped out, wearing a very fashionable, very expensive dress coat, stockings and high heels.

Domine dashed to me immediately, kissing me fiercely, and giggled as she opened the door to her apartment. Once inside, she dropped a couple of small bags she was carrying, told me to get myself a beer, and dashed off. She popped back in a couple of minutes later, grabbed a quick drink of beer from my bottle, and startled me with another tongue lashing kiss.

She told me she wanted to get some food from one of the street vendors that plied their trade in the area. As it had just gotten dark, and was getting colder, I wondered how long this would take. She just laughed and replied that we wouldn't be long promised me she wouldn't let me freeze. I told her I was worried about my ears getting cold, and she didn't understand what I meant. I told her if my ears got cold she would have to warm them for me by placing them between her legs.

Domine patted my face, and then covered both my ears and told me not to worry. She would let me warm my ears whenever I wanted. We wandered around the commercial shopping district for about 10 minutes. Finally Domine asked me if I liked gyros, and I nodded agreement quite quickly. I especially loved the way the Greek street vendors cooked a leg of lamb in a vertical rotisserie and delicately sliced heaping piles of meat to load the pita bread with. And they all served the best Tzatziki.

She steered us down a side street and up to a street vendor in a small trailer with a couple of small round tables that stood about mid-chest high in front. A swarthy gentleman was checking his roast lamb while a partially graying, earthy looking woman worked some pita bread dough.

Domine spoke to them with an air a familiarity, and was met with the same. They smiled broadly and spoke warmly to her. We decided on what we wanted, and they quickly went about making the gyros. It smelled wonderful, and the Tzatziki looked thick and creamy as the woman put large dollops into the pita pockets. It all steamed in the early evening chill, and I was suddenly ravenous.

I pulled some German cash from my pocket. I had kept most of the cash I made from the sex fantasy, hiding it from Mandi in my desk at work. Domine waved me off and paid from cash she pulled from her coat pocket.

On the way back to Domine's apartment, she told me she was in a mood to play, and she would tell me more when we got back to the apartment. Once at the apartment, we headed for the kitchen. Domine grabbed some plates, set out beers in the bottle, and split the gyros. She didn't take her coat off, but I draped mine over a chair. I was too hungry to pursue the matter.

We ate with the appetite of a starving person. Domine positively wolfed the first gyro down and quickly began destroying a second. I was close behind. I ate a bit slower to relish the taste.

As we continued to eat, Domine unbuttoned a couple of buttons on her coat. It took a minute for me to realize that there wasn't any additional clothing showing from her open coat, which showed a nice bit of chest.

I was curious enough to want to see more but patient enough to wait for Domine. We finished the gyros, washed them down with the beers, and finally I took the wrappings and tossed them as Domine put the plates in the sink. That's when Domine gave me a wink, took my hand, and led me down the hall to the playroom.

As soon as we got into the room, Domine went to the small schränk and pulled her coat off. To my delight she was naked with the exception of stockings and a small garter belt and her shoes. She smiled as she showed up beside me. Domine took me by the hand and led me to the bed. She quickly stripped my clothes from me and pushed me back on the bed.

Domine quickly climbed atop my face and ground her pubes into my face, asking me if my ears had gotten cold. I tried to answer negatively, but I could barely shake my head and speaking was not going to happen. She rode my face through a crushing orgasm, and then quickly slid down my body and swallowed my cock. This started a wonderful session which ended with me spending quite a while buried in her firm, hot ass.

She rode my cock in her ass in several different positions, finally having me finish doggy style where I could do the best job pounding her savagely. She choked and spit and urged me on until I unleashed a powerful load in her ass. After I fell down on the bed, she climbed up my chest, kissed me and as usual, dashed off.

She returned several minutes later, telling me she was much fresher and handed me a beer. We chatted for a while. She was curious how much longer I would be spending in Germany. I gave her my schedule, and she talked me into having a threesome with an older female client who wanted to watch her getting fucked in all three holes, and maybe would join in.

We also made plans for a couple of more dates together. Just for fun, and since I had more time to spend with her, we got out some toys, and some restraints, and I tied her to the bed and worked her pussy and ass with different toys until she begged me to pound her pussy and ass. I had a ball making her sweat and she loved having her ass pounded while tied up with a nice large toy stuffed in her pussy.

When I finished I was exhausted, and Domine was about the same. After another beer, I left with a nice glow from two good orgasms I had in her tight butt. We got together on the threesome, which was nice. Domine finished the session with my pounding her ass while she ate the client. We were as close as you could get to a simultaneous orgasm without really trying. That was fun and I got a good tip from the client.