A Dirty Dog Does Germany Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat my beer down and quickly slipped into the water. It was flaming hot, and I almost jumped back out but winced and stayed with it. Domine and Iselde quickly followed, screaming at the heat. They quickly turned a bright shade of red. I laughed and swallowed some more beer.

As we finally adjusted to the water temperature, Domine snuggled in beside me and carefully began to speak in proper German so I could follow her narrative. She told me that Iselde had been a dominant bitch from her early teens. She had gotten into trouble in school for her proclivity for bullying girls by sitting on their face while not wearing underwear, making them lick her pussy until she was satisfied.

Iselde had not really cared for boys, but did find that at a young age she liked being penetrated by large cock, not too big but plenty large. She had met an older man when she was just 17 who had for her the perfect cock. He would use and abuse her young pussy while she laid back and took a good slamming, just like the fucking I had thrown down.

It was one of her favorite ways to cum. She also liked girls and loved having her pussy eaten by a skilled woman. Her taste in sex led her quite quickly into the professional business. She was a dominant bitch by nature and loved to unmercifully torture men. She was famous for making men cum without every touching their cock.

Iselde also detested anyone playing with or trying to penetrate her ass with fingers, toys, or anything else for that matter. Domine found this amusing and she and Iselde had argued more than once over Domine's love of all things anal.

During the story, though, Iselde asked me in thick Schwäbisch German if I had any problem penetrating a man's asshole. I told her it wasn't high up on my list of things to do, and wondered why she asked. Apparently Freida had not mentioned to me that when Iselde was in the process of dominating the male client, he was supposed to get his ass harshly fucked. His wife had specified that this had to be part of the scenario.

Domine spoke quickly to Iselde and then told me that Freida asked her and Iselde to see if I would do this for a bonus payment. I told them I would think about it. I also mentioned that I would have to be wearing a condom. They both chuckled and told me that was always necessary.

I said I would play it by ear and Domine would be the stand-in with a strap-on if needed. We all soaked in the tub until Domine, ever the wonderful host, pranced away and returned with some wine for her and Iselde and more beer for me. We soaked some more in silence.

After drying off, I wandered through the house and retrieved my clothes, made some kissy good-byes and left. I was in a quandary about how this little scenario would play out and figured that I would just let it happen if it happened.

We got together for a couple of rehearsals and got all the scenarios down and worked out the final costumes. Domine showed off her costume to me at the final rehearsal. I got hard immediately. She looked like a little school girl with her short skirt and hair pulled to each side in pigtails. Her slight stature and small breast augmented the effect. She pulled up her skirt to show me her cute plain white cotton panties wrapped around her lithe ass. She slipped her panties down enough for me to see her little anus winking at me and I thought I would burst out of my pants. She seemed to enjoy teasing me and when we finished, I took her back to the recreation room, tore the panties off her and slam fucked that cute little anus. She yelped and screamed through the entire thing and from her reaction got a killer orgasm.

As we were cleaning up, she told me that was how I was supposed to abuse her in the real show we were doing, and to not hold back at all. I was to roughly pound into her. She told me not to worry if she screamed and tried to get away. It would be part of the act. I had the fleeting suspicion she was looking forward to this part of the scenario.

I had casually arranged for one of Mandi's employees to take off the evening of the event, making sure she would have to work until closing and then finish locking up and complete the daily report so she would be late getting home. I dropped by after leaving work early and feigned disappointment at her plight.

I parked in the employee area at Freida's brothel and went it to be greeted immediately by Freida and Elga. Elga took my hand and led me to a small room where Domine and Iselde were already relaxing with a glass of wine. The young Turkish errand girl appeared from out of nowhere with a beer for me.

We quickly went to work and using Freida's notes completely covered the entire scenario. As we were finishing, Iselde went over to small bag sitting on the floor, pulled some things from it and quickly stripped. She pulled on a leather thong and leather demi-bra with metal studs around the lower cups. She added some wicked high heeled boots, and when she finally stood up and took a make-up clutch from the bag, she looked really scary.

Domine giggled at the look on my face and told me not to worry about Iselde. This was her role and she was very experienced and did it well. I watched as Iselde did her make-up, adding finally some blood red lipstick that made her look intensely wicked. She added a whip to her side and a small cat-of-nine-tails, along with a couple of wicked looking black dildos. I was glad I was her henchman!

Just then, some other people came in with Freida. There were two big, body builder types with short blond hair, huge muscles, really cut, wearing just thongs and they were well oiled. Domine introduced me to the guys, who were to serve strictly as props. One of the guys shook my hand with a wimpy, just took my fingers kind of shake and smiled. Domine poked me in the ribs and told me they were both gay.

There were two women wearing leather outfits similar to Iselde's. One had long dark hair, the other long blond hair. They were also props and had no roles in the scenario. Neither were lacking in tits and ass, and both were wearing extra tall high heels that I loved. Domine poked me in the ribs again as I ogled them.

Freida fussed at Domine to get dressed and get me ready. I slipped off my clothes, with the two gay guys watching intently. I put on black socks and I had polished my Matterhorn boots to a high gloss, and laced them up tightly and then folded the remaining socks down to make a neat line around the top of the boots. Elga popped up in front of me wearing a black corset that had her wonderful breasts sitting on a shelf needing some attention.

Elga began to play with my cock and got me half hard before strapping on the leather cock and balls harness. She turned around and rubbed my cock up and down between her thong clad ass cheeks and I was soon fully hard. One of the gay guys volunteered to suck me to full hardness if I was having problems. After a round of laughter I politely declined his offer.

The two prop women also checked me out, nodding approvingly as I got fully erect. Elga told them I was a former customer who really knew how to make a woman feel good. She also told them I had become one of Domine's lovers (one?) and kept Domine's ass stuffed with cock. They both grinned from ear to ear.

One of the gay guys chimed in and volunteered to let me stuff his ass. I again politely declined and the women came over to me for a minute before Elga shooed them away. Freida popped back into the room and gave me an approving nod and told everyone we would move to the main room in about 5 minutes.

Shortly, we all went down a long hallway and turned into another hallway, finally to a door that opened into a large room. No one else was there yet. There were two platforms with benches and other items appropriate for wicked bondage. These were lit up by spotlights, and as I looked, I noticed at least 3 cameras on fixed mounts, appearing to have remote control capability.

All this new stuff had my cock shrinking quickly and when one of the girls noticed, she quickly dropped in front of me and started sucking me quite skillfully. One of the gay guys looked envious but Freida ignored this and began to place her people. She gave the guys some torn netting and had them drape it over them and handed them wicked looking spears. Once in place, they were to remain still.

Domine popped into the room, and as soon as she saw the blond giving me head made a beeline to me. She casually moved the girl to the side, looked at her and told her to watch. Domine then grabbed both my hips with her hands, lifted my cock into her mouth with her tongue, and slowly and deliberately slid me all the way down her throat.

The gay guys applauded, only to be shushed by Freida, who went on with her work arranging the prop women. She handed one of them a 10" strap on cock and urged her to quickly get it situated. One they were in place, she led Domine and I to an alcove hidden by a moveable room screen that we could observe through.

Domine was wearing her school girl clothes and had exaggerated her makeup, making her cheeks excessively red. She still looked good and Freida told her to keep me hard as needed until Iselde was ready to bring me in.

She told us the clients were in house, and we would start in just a few minutes. I was to wait until Iselde came in with the clients and did her first scene. Elga would be assisting her in tying them up and help with the torture.

True to Freida's schedule, Iselde entered the room, pushing a man roughly into the lights. He was wearing a white dress shirt that had been torn into long shreds. He also wore black socks, irregularly bunched around his ankles. He was blindfolded and Iselde was lashing at his ass with her cat-of-nine-tails. He was rather distinguished looking with an expensive cut of silver hair. He also had a raging hard-on and was hung slightly better than average.

Elga followed with a dark haired woman, with some hints of gray in her hair. She probably weighed 190 pounds, with much of it in breasts. She had huge, pendulous monsters, bright white with the exception of several lash marks. Elga had a small riding crop in her hand and would occasionally swat the woman whenever and wherever the mood struck.

The woman had a large, plump ass and heavy thighs. She had a thick bush of pubic hair. Her breasts were hanging out of a bra that had been push down so her breasts would fall out. A partially ripped pair of panties still hung on one thigh and hip. She was wearing high heels, expensive, about 4" and had thigh high stockings on.

As Iselde tied the man down, Elga continued to swat the woman with her crop, making her shriek in pain. Domine watched intently, steadily stroking my cock. Both girls were steadily berating the couple, insulting them and making them miserable. Iselde finished strapping the man face down and removed his blindfold.

He looked around, blinking quickly as his eyes were assaulted by the light. Iselde had placed him on one of the benches were his hips were left out in the air and his ass was high and available. This was the position I assumed he would remain when I was supposed to penetrate his ass.

Iselde took the woman from Elga and strapped her face up to another bench, and then roughly pulled her legs out and back and tied her ankles to the vertical frame where she had her pussy and asshole stretched wide and exposed to easy access. The woman had very dark labia, which flopped open exposing the pink beneath. She was dripping fluid copiously.

Both were placed in positions that would allow them to see each other and see any other action that took place around the stage. As Iselde continued to berate them and use her cat to lash at them, Elga stalked around with her riding crop strategically popping little stings at her leisure.

I watched as she popped the man's ball sack, hanging loosely in the air beneath him. He shrieked in pain. This was an interesting side of Elga I hadn't seen. Even as the man recovered from the pain, Elga went to his face, popped his ass with the crop and as he yelped, shoved his head viciously into her crotch.

She grabbed his hair and ground his face into her pussy. The man responded by eating her with relish. He slurped and drank her juice. Elga would occasionally pop his ass with the crop, and this made him work even harder.

Iselde had turned to the woman, and had placed large, nasty looking nipple clamps on the woman's breasts. This made her scream in pain as Iselde tightened them. The woman's pussy was dripping juice now.

Elga tired of playing with the man, and moved to the woman, quickly smothering the woman's face with her crotch and swatted the huge breasts with her crop. The woman's yelps of pain were smothered by Elga's pussy. But the woman appeared to be eating Elga with quite some enthusiasm.

The man was watching intently as Elga continued to ride his wife's face, and he was rigidly erect. I watched as Iselde took one of her dildos and began to lubricate it. She went over to the man, gave him a couple more lashes with her cat and slowly worked the toy into his ass. He screamed and writhed around, begging her not to defile his ass. Iselde ripped off a spate of nasty sounding German and relentlessly bore in on the man's asshole.

Apparently Domine was enjoying watching all the happenings on the stage, as she continued to stoke my cock. I was enjoying the live show myself, and Iselde and Elga were doing a wonderful job with their torture and pain efforts. Both clients seemed extremely stimulated. Domine suddenly broke away and popped a hand over her mouth as she looked at me.

I wondered what was up but we were told not to speak at all. She slipped away from me and disappeared through a door that I had not seen off the alcove. She was back within a few seconds, and reached up to my head. She pulled me toward her and slipped something over my head.

I felt a silky cloth covering my face for a moment before my eyes were exposed once again. Domine made some further adjustments and then tied a drawstring up in the back. She took my hand and led me to the door, where we slipped into a hallway. She moved me to a mirror, and when I looked she had emplaced a partial mask that made me look positively wicked.

I smiled and she giggled quietly, and we entered the alcove, quietly shutting the door behind us. Domine went back to stroking my cock, which had eased back down. I didn't react fast enough so she dropped down and took me in her mouth again. This got me erect quite quickly.

As I looked at the stage, Elga was sawing away at the woman's pussy with a large dildo. She placed a small butt plug in the woman's asshole, and continued her efforts. Meanwhile, Iselde was continuing to torture the man's asshole and he was writhing against his bonds and begging her to stop.

This was my last prep before coming on to the stage to play my role. Domine gave me one last long gulp down her throat, and began to wrap a condom down my cock. I jumped in surprise because I had no idea where she had gotten it. But once I was fully sheathed, she stroked me some more to make sure I was fully erect.

I had looked away for a moment as Domine had placed the condom, and was surprised to have Iselde appear in front of me. She patted my cock and smiled, and I took her arms and proceeded into the lights by the stage. As I stepped onto the stage, Elga jumped up and bowed, and quickly fell to her knees at my feet, slowly reaching up to caress my cock.

The man was barely able to see me, but the woman stared with unabashed lust. Iselde went to her and slapped her face, telling her not to stare at me. Then she reached over and grabbed the man by his hair, and told him not to look at me. Iselde led me to the man's head, grabbed his hair and lifted his face to where he could see my cock closely. She gently stroked my cock as she told him what a real man's cock would do to his asshole.

The man stammered some protest, and Iselde led me to where his ass was stuck up in the air. He still had a dildo stuffed up him, and as Iselde stroked my cock some more, giving the woman a good show, she yanked it violently from the man's ass. He jumped and yelled. Iselde kept her back to the woman and looked closely at me and winked. I winked back, and she gently tugged me by my cock and took aim at the man's asshole.

I pushed Iselde back a bit and slowly eased my cock directly into his waiting ass. I looked over at the woman's gaping pussy and asshole waiting the same treatment, put the thought of what I was actually doing out of my head and simply felt rather than watched my cock penetrate to full depth.

The man was screaming pitifully as I began to stroke deeply into him. Elga went over, slapped his face and began to shove his face into her crotch, wiping his head up and down violently in her pussy. The woman was staring wide eyed and transfixed on my cock as she watched me work it into her husband's ass.

As I concentrated on staying with the plan as the man writhed beneath me, I noticed that it really didn't feel any different than drilling into a female asshole. I put this tidbit aside before I got so clinical I stated to soften. The woman was running juice from her pussy, and had yet to quit staring at my cock plunging full length into her husband.

Iselde replaced Elga and sent her back to sit on the woman's face some more. She berated the man and whipped his back and ass several times with her cat. Final she signaled Elga who came around behind me and went to the floor where she could reach the man's cock. I watched as she began to stroke his cock slowly and carefully, making the man scream louder. That's when I realized she was giving him an excruciating tease, and he was desperate to cum.

Iselde nodded to Elga just then, and began to lash the man's ass, just missing me. Elga sawed away at his cock and he suddenly screamed long and loud, and unleashed a blast of cum onto the floor. Elga continued to stroke his cock until it finally softened a bit. With me continuing to probe into his ass, though, his prostate was under constant stimulation and he barely softened.

Finally Iselde looked at me and winked, and I slowly withdrew my cock from his asshole. It gaped open as I pulled out. They gay guys were both peering in envy and smiled broadly. Elga stood up and quickly stripped the condom from my cock, stroking me to keep me hard.

She quickly had a new condom in her hand and sheathed me with it. We walked over to the woman as Iselde unhooked something under the bench and slid the bench around so she could place the man's face close to where he would soon see me penetrate his wife. He was drooling and looked totally spent. Iselde pushed a dildo back into his asshole and strapped it in place.

The woman was now looking at me with sheer terror, and began to spit and beg not to be raped. Elga slapped her face hard, leaving a bright red hand print. Iselde moved to the woman and tugged her nipple clamps, making her scream loudly. After catching my eye, she took out her cat and lashed the woman's breasts while yelling at her.

Iselde called the woman vile names, punctuating each with a lash of the cat. Elga pulled the woman's breast almost fully erect by the clamps and Iselde lashed the underside with her cat, eliciting more screams. I watched Iselde carefully until just as she took aim at the woman's crotch with her cat, she nodded to me and I stepped up and plunged full length into the woman's pussy.

She screamed some more and tried to move away, rocking her hips up and down and managing to pull me into her. Iselde grinned at me and nodded again and I began to pound into the woman hard and fast. The woman continued to shriek and begged for me to stop. She screamed that I was too big for her and I was ripping her insides apart.