All Comments on 'A Dirty Little Bitch'

by SexyWife92

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Meh

There isn’t much meat on these bones. Just a sex scene between two people who are supposed to have sex on a regular basis.

One sentence was particularly jarring. I have a huge pet peeve about the phrase “curves in all the right places.” It seems you’ve coined another phrase that makes even less sense: “muscles in all the right places.” I’m trying to picture a man with muscles in the WRONG places. Maybe over-developed calf muscles or a protruding neck muscle.

Thanks for contributing. Next time, add some meat to this side dish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not bad

I’m hoping to find what she did to become a dirty little bitch. Let’s hope it was having sex with someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hmmm

Since this category is all about wives having sex with other men, I hope this story begins to give us some insight into just why she was naughty. Whether it was imagined or real it would be hot to hear the details. I know when my wife calls and tells me she has been bad, it usually involves her getting royally fucked by someone else. I have been in this mans situation many times but I definitely can’t hold back on asking for details. He has more willpower than I do I suppose.

SexyWife92SexyWife92about 6 years agoAuthor
This is my first story

If it's not all that great I apologies. This is the first story I have ever written. I was indeed horny at the time so that's more than likely why it's not well written lol. The truth is my husband calls me a dirty little bitch because I generally get horny all of the time and because I like it rough not because i cheat on him. If you would like more stories from the please let me know. Thanks for those who commented positive feedback and for negative ones

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@sexywife92

Thank you for this fun little story. In the future you might want to post these in either the Erotic Encounters or Romance s cations as the Loving Wives category according to Literotica is for swinging, wife sharing and extramarital sex. That’s why people are asking about why she was so dirty HaHa Ha

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 6 years ago
Not too shabby

If you don't make your character a cheater, some people will complain. In one ear and out the other. This category has always had these stories, and the mods agree they belong here. No one else's business. I'm not a fan of spanking or bondage, but if that's your gig, go for it. Your score is pretty decent, and as more people realize that it isn't a cuckolding/humiliation story, it will get better. I almost didn't read it because of the title. Figured it was another of those cuckolding clones. Nice fresh little story. Thanks, Randi.

SexyWife92SexyWife92about 6 years agoAuthor

Thank you anonymous person I didn't know this I'm new to this sort of thing but I know for next time

Randi thank you for giving my story a shot

magmamanmagmamanabout 6 years ago
Neat!

Not a single thing wrong with a wife being nasty and teasing with her husband. My own wife is typically trying something to see if she can get me fussed up, and it works far more often than not.

Nice first story, a tad short but that's OK, welcome to Literotica.

Thanks,

MGM

rnebularrnebularabout 6 years ago
Appropriate category

Sexywife, I've posted a non-cheating story or two here, and it belongs. This was a nice, hot little flash story, nicely told and felt appropriately paced. Yes, it needs some editing, but you can solve that by just rereading it, after you take care of the horny urges, trust me on this one haha! Also, you could use the free editor listings (may take a few tries to find the right editor, it did for me), or just ask another reader/author if they have time to help with your new story.

I look forward to seeing more of your work. Thanks for sharing. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
YES, YES, YES AN EXCELLENT STORY

A true LOVING WIFE that want and need only her husband to be happy with her life. It truly belongs here as a loving wife. Not in romance where you work to earn her love or in erotic couples where only lust matters. (Is this the first true loving wife story without the cheating, the swinging, the cucks or cream pies feeders of 2018?) Hopefully SexyWife92 has more stories like this for us to enjoy, BLESS YOU over there in the U.K.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more

This was "& more".

Sex between a wife and her husband may occur occasionally, but we must take care that it doesn't become a habit.

Lue

gordo12gordo12about 6 years ago
Wrong category

Despite comments to the contrary reading the category guidlines show the story belongs ELSEWHERE. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry luedon

But if you're going to be loose with the word more, then why can't it be non-consent? Or zoophilia? Or gay? Clearly the use of the word should be taken in the context with which it is being used. Meaning that every other description is about sex outside the marriage, so therefore more in this case would be something along those lines.

But nice try.

The story is good and I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No cheating

She didn't cheat on her husband or make him a cuckold, so SJ has to complain about it.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
I appreciate your feelings of sorrow for me, Anonymous

But I don't understand the reasons for it.

Like you, I also enjoyed the story.

(Except for the anal bit, which I don't like.)

Lue

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Great job, nice change of pace

Well done .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gordo12 is a jerk!

Judge a story on it's merits, not on what category it was placed in. To give a 1*simply because of wrong category is just mean and stupid.

Grow up! Or go away!

AJeyeAJeyeabout 5 years ago
WTF

Your story was quite wonderful, especially for a first attempt. I, personally, read stories for the content and usually find them on the tag portal. PLEASE keep writing, I think there is talent there and would hate to see you give up because some people are worried about what category it's in. This isn't English Lit class and I give stars according to how I feel about the story. Yours I gave 5*

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good story

Good story about a wife and husband enjoying each other. No cheating, no cucks, no.complaints.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous