A Dish Best Served Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica nodded, and she positioned herself within the rack as she usually did, ducking beneath the bar that hung in its rungs, feeling Jake firmly stand behind her, their reflection in the mirror.

"I added 10 pounds, so I understand if it's too heavy, Jess...don't force yourself."

"I won't."

And then, the steel bar found the nook in beneath her neck, and Jessica backed up slowly and began.

It was much heavier than she anticipated. All of a sudden she could barely finish her second set. But Jessica poured through...she needed more time to pull of her plan. Then, shiver through the third set, she whispered,

"Tighter."

"Huh?"

"Your arms...can you wrap them around me tighter...this is really hard, actually..."

"Jess, don't force yourself..." Jake urged. "You can stop-"

"No. Just wrap them tighter, I can do it."

In the mirror, through the sweat that threatened to drip from her brow, she could see him gulp. But he complied. The hands on her waist smoothed over her shining abdomen, his strong forearms pushing into her stomach as he gave a makeshift hug.

The position actually did help her as she descended, muscles straining with every ascent. She could feel Jake's breath in her ear in her effort, and all of a sudden, even with his crotch digging into her rear with every mirrored squat, Jessica gave forth an effort like never before. It may have strayed from the plan, but she was determined to finish her five sets of five. Her knees began to buckle through the fourth, but Jake kept her steady. His strong muscle was a crutch for her to lean on, but with her own willpower Jessica pushed through.

Her sweat mingled with Jakes, both of their breaths harsh as she began to see stars.

Then, giving small yelps of pain, she barely finished the fifth set, almost collapsing once the bar was put back into its rung.

Her eyes shut, her legs and arms limp. Jake had to hold her up like a ragdoll, his concerned voice easing her back to reality from its adrenaline-infused rush.

"Jess, are you okay? Jess!"

Wearily, she reached up with a finger, putting it on his lips. It didn't take long before her energy returned and she stood back up. Jake was about to slowly relinquish the arms around her midriff but she stopped him.

"Just...just let me rest like this for a moment..."

Silently Jake nodded, letting her lean into him slightly, the sweaty scent of her hair directly underneath his chin.

Jessica's muscles were throbbing. Burning, they would probably be sore until Saturday.

The minutes ticked by and soon, she was completely fine...but her plot needed execution and she forced Jake's hands to stay. At this point the panic and adrenaline had all but subsided, and she could suddenly feel his heartbeat echoing through her back.

Her ass was still comfortably parked between his thighs and a devilish grin appeared on her face. Jake didn't see it. He was looking somewhere else awkwardly, praying for Jessica's rest to end.

Then, she allowed herself to catch her breath, and began to squat.

With his arms around her, Jake had no choice but to go with her.

"Jess?"

"I...I don't know, Jake I feel like I'm forgetting how to do these squats...teach me again?"

"What do you mean?" he said cautiously as she lowered again. Just like earlier, in their awkward position her rear dug into him with every descent, and he was suddenly more eager than ever to leave.

"Up...and down, legs shoulder-width, right?"

"Yes..."

"And my...rear, I've got to just..." she stuck it out with more intent, slightly rotating her hips with her shorts digging torturously into Jake's. She could feel his little surprise begin to harden again. Too easy. "...stick it out like that, right?"

Jake didn't answer. He was breathing harder now and Jessica could tell he was struggling to let go of her. Up and down. Up and down.

"I think...that's my problem with these squats, Jake. I need to stick it out just a tad..." she wiggled again, grinding into him. The friction was too much and Jake's cock hardened. She could feel it, attentive against the small valley of her ass.

"There we go..." she whispered. Her hands firmly kept his arms around her midriff like handcuffs.

Up and down. Up and down. She reached up behind her, clasping Jake's neck. She looked up at him and she could see he was almost panting. Christ, he wanted her. She could see it. The tension was beginning to break as his hands gripped her without restraint. Every descent, every squat was making him weaker. She swore he was going to swoop in and kiss her but she smiled, and instead of descending for another squat, she bit her lip, and subtly ran her tight ass between his legs.

She gyrated, like little twerks. Up and down. Up and down. It was so dirty and obvious, and Jake really should have let go if he really was loyal to Katie. They were reaching the point of no return...

...but as Jessica reached out to the bar in front of her, letting go of Jake completely, his grip didn't leave her waist. Instead his hands smoothed down her sweaty skin and gripped her hips. He was breathing heavily now, and Jessica pushed into him, running her tight Asian ass into his growing erection. Her breasts dangled below as she pushed her arms out, gripping tight onto the metal bar.

"Like that, right Jake?" She let out a soft sigh. "Up and down, stick out my ass...legs shoulder-width apart..."

Jake let out a groan and his own hips rolled into her.

This was it. Jake had given in.

Jessica felt his cock, throbbing and needy. He probably couldn't believe his luck right now as the smell of her sweat permeated his nostrils and the adrenaline from the earlier workout returned. They stood there like slow-moving statues, with Jessica pushing into him, feeling his desire poke into her until she finally let out a loud moan.

The sultry silk of her voice suddenly snapped Jake out of it. He let go of her immediately, staggering back. He looked horrified.

Jessica was almost worried that she had lost him, that she was too brash, but no. She could clearly see him. Hard and flustered. Shy...

She grinned innocently. The encounter had lasted a mere few seconds but it felt like a small eternity. Jake left her for the showers without a single word.

That was it.

He was his, the poor boy.

Less than half an hour passed, and Jake met her in front of the gym. She didn't bother with the shower again. Jake's eyes kept flickering, his face pale and white.

When he saw her grinning at him, he tried brushing over the incident, telling her that it was a good workout...how good she was at pushing herself.

"It's all thanks to you, Jake...I couldn't have done the squats without y-"

As if the words were a trigger, Jake cleared his throat.

"U-Uh maybe we shouldn't go to Costa today I uh. I have something- work, I there's something I need to-...here." Jake fumbled around in the pocket of his jeans, pulling out a crumpled ten-pound note.

He smiled shyly, telling her to enjoy the Costa before he rushed off. Awkward and shy.

Jessica stood there with the money, the imprint of his erection still fresh against her skin.

Saturday was the turning point, and once Katie was gone, Jake would be all his.

The cat had cornered the mouse within paw's reach.

She stuffed the money in her pocket, winking at the leering sixth-formers that walked by her, and began to whistle a tune during her walk to Costa.

A strawberry crème sounded divine.

Chapter 8

Radio silence pervaded between Jessica and Jake until Saturday.

No Skype calls, no League matches, no workouts.

Jessica knew better than to grow anxious, but she couldn't help herself. She sat at the kitchen counter, cracking almonds between her teeth. Katie gave her a small heart attack with a surprise slap on the back.

"What's on your mind, Jessie-Jess?"

The redhead said chirpily, shivering when the cold air of the fridge pierced her freckly skin. She was naked save for her slippers and the promise ring on her right hand.

Jessica tried her best not to glare; Katie's slap on the back still stung.

"Nothing much. Just thinking about the party tonight."

"Mmm..." Katie said absentmindedly, her focus wholeheartedly fixed on the cold leftovers she picked through with a fork.

Jessica rolled her eyes and kept munching on her almonds. That night was going to be the riskiest part of her entire plan.

Since the gym incident, Jessica mused and entertained the thought that maybe she had been a little too bold 3iyh her squatting stunt. It felt amazing to be in power, and as she walked home from Costa that day, she discovered just how wet it made her, deviously stealing away her best friend's boyfriend like that.

But tonight was when the stakes were high.

She was going to coax a final display of Jake's attraction during Katie's final night in the apartment before her weeklong trip.

Katie had planned the little get-together a month or two beforehand. Jessica and Jake was her favorite company after all, so a relaxing night before the hectic chaos of her annual family vacation seemed like a great time. And so it would be, if everything went according to plan.

The fridge was stocked with beer and ice wine. Alcohol was going to flow freely, and Katie was intent on becoming piss-drunk. Jessica normally would have disapproved of this, seeing how she didn't drink with the exception of singular glasses of ice wine. But that night wasn't going to be a typical get-together. Jessica would have forced beer down Katie's throat if need be.

The rest of the day flew by in a flurry of contemplation. Katie yapped in Jessica's ear, complaining about her weight, Jake, and her forthcoming family squabbles. The sun finally began to kneel over the horizon, and it was nigh time for Jake to arrive.

"Fuck, Jess...I don't know how you can look so good in these," Katie whined as she picked at her ruffly polka-dot bikini.

Jessica grinned, tying one last knot on her black two-piece. The top went around with a golden clasp, devoid of any shoulder straps. It hugged her breasts tightly, the curvature of both the top and bottom of her breasts visible. The bottom of the bikini knotted itself on the side, but had unique double straps on both sides, two black strings hugging her hips. Matching the aesthetic of the skimpy swimsuit, Jessica fastened a black, lacy choke collar around her neck, a golden arrow-pierced heart dangling off its front.

Her hair was in its usual freefall behind her back, naturally wavy with tints of brown.

Katie looked at her in disdain. Jealousy rose in her cheeks.

"Uuuugh it's not fair. Why do you have to look so fucking exotic. I bet you can have any guy you want and you don't even like sex."

Jessica grinned again.

You don't even know.

In the middle of their last inspection in the mirror, the doorbell rang. Jessica could feel her heart dip. She could feel a bit of panic rise in her chest at the prospect of meeting Jake again, but excitement soon overcame it when Katie opened the door and hugged him. Jessica lingered behind her as Jake kissed his girlfriend, one of his large hands grabbing a cheek of Katie's ass.

Jessica smiled at the display, and when their eyes met, she knew that he was merely trying to distract himself. The kitchen light illuminated Jessica's skin golden, as opposed to Katie's jiggling pale white. As they hurriedly shoved alcohol and snacks into a cooler, Jessica made small talk with Jake, admiring the biceps that protruded from his tank top.

She could feel his eyes restrain themselves from gawking.

Then, with large beach towels wrapped around their naked shoulders like protective jackets, they climbed down the three-story flight of stairs to the apartment's Jacuzzi. Luckily for them, it was empty.

The sky was clear and the moon would have been sufficient for light, but the turquoise glow of the hot tub proved to be comforting all the same.

A few minutes of warming up the water with torrents of bubbles, and the trio dipped into the sweet hot solace of heat, instantly relieved of their shivers. Jake cast aside his shirt, and Jessica made sure to keep her gaze lecherous. It had been a while since she had seen him shirtless. Christ, she wanted him so bad at this point. Katie yapped on and on, unnoticing of the poignant tension between her flatmate and her boyfriend.

Nonetheless, the warm intoxicating aura of the Jacuzzi settled in for the three of them, and the alcohol did as well. Empty cans began to litter the hot tub's perimeter, mostly downed by Katie. But by the first hour of their conversation, Jake looked pretty tipsy too.

Jessica, still completely sober had taken the opportunity to seat herself suspiciously close to him, her thigh touching his under the water. The constant bubbles kept whatever was beneath the surface concealed.

"...and I just couldn't take it anymore, so I said, 'Casey, you're a fat twat.'. Fuck, you should have seeeeeen their faces," Katie hiccupped. Jake chuckled, trying his hardest not to look nervous.

Tipsy or not, he was fully aware of Jessica's soft arm pressed against his bicep. He cast furtive glances at her as Katie drolled on without cessation, taking sips from her beer.

It wasn't until an hour and half in that Jessica grew impatient. At this point her hand slipped onto Jake's thigh beneath the water. She waited for a response, but other than a jolt, and more furtive glances down at her face, Jake sat still. She could hear his breaths quicken, feeling his left arm clench. So...she continued, sliding that hand upward.

This was the ultimate test, to see just how bold she could really be. An assessment to see if she really did make progress.

"...so I told her, that if she wanted to keep talking to me like that, then I guess she really didn't learn anything from that bloody sixth-form. Always, always she's..."

Jake didn't stop her. Her dainty fingers teased beneath the bubbling torrents, drawing circles on his thigh.

"...I honestly don't care about your boyfriend, Karen. Since she's been captain it's like she thinks she's God's gift to the other or some shit but she's actually been like that for..."

Slowly, Jess dared to go upward further. Her eyes flickered between Katie and Jake's nervous jawline. Her pulse hammered in her chest at the notion of her actions. Christ, she felt so dirty. So slutty. It was as if she was in a trance, as if that hand was moving by itself.

But then, with a quick motion, she slipped it beneath Jake's swimming trunks.

In that split second as she grabbed his surprisingly-hard package, everything clicked. Jake jolted but let out a shuddering sigh. His own hand squeezed her thigh.

And before Jessica could even fit in a stroke, Jake seized her wrist and threw it aside before standing up from the Jacuzzi in a flourish, water splashing into her face.

"S-Sorry I just need to um. I forgot something in the apartment I'll be back."

With that, Jake left, leaving Jessica in a daze.

How was she supposed to read that? Did he want her to continue? Did guilt take ahold of him again?

And just like that, she was back in square one. She needed confirmation. She needed to know if she had made progress.

Jessica excused herself from the Jacuzzi after about five minutes, leaving Katie singing drunkedly to herself like a child. Her sandals felt extra wet and cold beneath her feet as she ascended the steps to her apartment, water still drying on her naked skin after she hastily dried herself with a towel and wrapped it around her shoulders.

Cautiously, she creaked open the door, peeking inside.

Jake was leaning over the counter, breathing heavily. Distress was written all over his face. Conflict in his eyes. Jessica decided to help him settle it.

She made her presence known with the closing of the door.

Jake whipped his head at her, surprised. In moments he stood up straight again. His fingers did the twiddling thing he reverted to whenever he was nervous.

"J-Jessica, I-"

"Shh..."

She placed her finger on his lips. Like a trained puppy, he silenced himself. Jessica shrugged her shoulders, letting the towel drop to the floor. She saw him visibly shudder at the sight of her skin. Water droplets still traced her pores as she stepped off her sandals.

It all went by so quickly. Step after step, she subdued him. Jake found himself cornered against a kitchen counter as Jessica pressed herself against him, her hot breasts swelling against his chest. Jake breathed heavily now, almost panting. He didn't know where to put his hands as the Chinese girl in front of him smoothed hers over his pecs.

Jessica's breaths were sultry, the fire in her eyes accentuated by her eyeliner.

"Just stay quiet, Jake..." she bit her lip, letting a roll loose from her hips. He shuddered again as her thigh brushed against his cock.

Jake's hands absentmindedly found her waist, muscle memory from their workouts. His words came out as stuttering whispers as Jessica advanced.

"W-We can't do this, Jessica I can't. I love Katie you know that, I can't she's downstairs and I-"

"Why can't we?" Jessica interrupted, feigning a kiss, tiptoeing to whisper into his ear. "Katie's all alone down there, piss-drunk...there's nothing wrong with this..."

She let her breasts swell further into his chest. His breath caught.

"Not now, please...Jessica..." Jake said through gritted teeth. He was hard as a rock. Jessica could feel it. His hands suddenly moved south and grabbed handfuls of her ass. "I can't, I can't-"

Jessica let the moment linger, gasping sultrily at his movements. He did want her. He was willing to even do this with his girlfriend a small walk away, the bastard. She grinned and giggled against him when he let out a yelp of pain.

She had opened the cupboard behind his head, hitting him in the process. Before Jake could say anything else, she took out her box of Fruit by the Foot, settling back on the balls of her feet, wet body sliding off of his.

Her left hand casually took Jake's hands off of her skin, and she winked at him.

"Really, Jake...I don't know why we can't enjoy these fruit roll ups...Katie won't have to know."

He looked at her like she was a poltergeist as she casually ripped open a packet and slowly began to nibble, a red ribbon of sugar slipping past her lips.

She grinned, choosing to ignore the embarrassing tent he pitched, and his hands that shuddered at his sides in shame.

Jessica shrugged.

"But...I guess you're right...you love Katie too much to lie to her. And even if she is drunk, she wouldn't mind a few of these," she said nonchalantly, as if seconds earlier her body wasn't sensuously melting into his. She tossed a packet of fruit candy over her shoulder, hearing it land on the ground as she walked off, picking up her towel. "You really are too considerate, Jake," she said as she leaned against the doorway.

Jake still looked at her, befuddled and red as the candy between her lips.

Jessica giggled, almost laughing devilishly. And with that, left him in the kitchen.

He had passed her test. The rest would be all too easy.

The rest of the night passed uneventfully. Eventually Jake mustered up the courage to join Jessica and Katie back in the hot tub again. Jessica's winks were like bullets.

Soon the hot tub lost its bubbles and Katie wanted to go back to the apartment.

A few hours passed. The showers were done, Jake decided to stay the night. Jessica contemplated of whether or not she would take advantage of this new development, maybe coaxing some more out of him, but Katie wouldn't let him go, clinging to him like a child to their mother.

123456...8