A Dish Best Served Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake looked at Jessica with a look of half-longing and half-fear. He didn't know what to think of her anymore after the fruit snack incident. Just as well for her. Indecisive and unsure desire usually led to more of what she needed: tension. And right now, the tension was so taut, she was sure she could cut through it like a thick butter.

She lay there in her bed, staring up into the darkness of the ceiling.

Her heart began hammering again. It was time to take her revenge on Katie. That loudmouthed bitch was about to get what she deserved.

Yes, the prospect made her giddy...but to her surprise it was overshadowed by the excitement of just...letting Jake fuck her.

The thought of those hands of his taking her, those muscles pistoning. She had so many tastes of it already. Without her even realizing, Jessica's hands had slipped into her panties, her fingers teasing at her heat.

Shit, what am I doing?

But before she could retreat her touch, she heard bang on the wall across her bed.

Katie's room.

It didn't take long to figure out what it was. She heard whispering, some giggles, but then she heard the unmistakable sound of flesh. She could hear Katie drunkenly moan Jake's name, slurred words, the squeaking of bedsprings. Then, she heard Jake. She heard him groan, desperately. Of all the times Jessica heard them fuck, she'd never heard him like this before. Katie never did either.

"Christ, Jake, augh...slow down you're gonna wake up Jess..."

But he didn't. The pounding of the bedframe against the apartment's wallpaper resounded in Jessica's room. Before long she found herself growing jealous of Katie, and then her fingers were inside her. She gasped at how wet she was, digging into herself knuckle by knuckle. In all her years she had never actually pleasured herself but tonight was one hell of a night to try it out.

The sex continued, and Jessica's toes curled at the fantasies swirling in her mind. Jake taking her instead of Katie. Jake's hands pinning her wrists above her head. Jake grabbing her. Jake fucking her. In her mind's eye she just visualized him at that gym, his musky scent, the terrain of his biceps whenever he did his pushups, his solid chest...

She had to withhold several moans as she cast aside her blanket, biting into her hand as three fingers began curl and dig into her.

Then, she heard something that pushed her over the edge.

The pounding next door grew faster than its ever been. Katie, too drunk to care, was moaning so loud Jessica was worried their neighbors might hear. Jake was grunting animalistically now, faster and faster, quickly reaching his peak, and in the cacophony of Katie's moans, the ruffling of sheets, and the resounding booming of the bedframe, Jake's groans turned into a chain of soft, desperate pleas:

"Oh, Jess...fuck, Jess, Jess..."

Katie was too drunk and too loud to even hear it, but Jake was saying it loud and clear. He was thinking of Jessica as he fucked his girlfriend.

Jessica came right after, feeling the pleasure seer through her body like a waves of white lightning.

She lay there, breathless and in slight disbelief.

Jake moaned her name.

He probably did it on purpose. He wasn't dense. He knew how thin the walls were.

She heard Katie complain about being too rough and how quickly he had cum, demanding to put on another condom. They continued on well into the night.

Her hand was sticky by the time the sun rose, and the whole night, Jessica could hear her name through the wall as Jake fucked.

Chapter 9

Two days passed.

Katie was gone, leaving Jessica alone in the apartment. Radio silence again between her and Jake.

However, this time it was different. She didn't feel anxious, nervous that she had scared off her prey. She knew he was very much still in her grasp. She just wanted to give him time, time to simmer and think about her.

She was certain that she swam around his head like a fever, festering as time without her went on. She saw him online when she played League and had to fight the temptation to invite him to matches.

But she restrained herself. Distance makes the heart grow fonder, and in her experience, the lust stronger.

Then, four days later, Jessica knew it was time.

Her breath became short when she took a selfie of herself, typing out her invitation to Jake on Snapchat.

In that finite moment, she knew this was the real point of no return for her. She knew his answer. If she was the cat, her paw was already pinning her prey by the tail.

She looked at the snap on her phone.

A selfie showing her lips, ending in the middle of her cleavage. In the center, the words,

Hey...can you come over? I need a little help with something...

It was vague, yet bold. It could have been interpreted in at least five different ways, and even with her confidence she wasn't exactly sure which way innocent Jake was going to take.

She took a breath, and with one tap of her thumb, sent it to him.

She looked at the status of the message intently.

Sent.

A few minutes later.

Opened.

Then, another few minutes. She wondered what he was thinking. If his mind replayed the sensation of her body against his during Katie's little party. If his hands remembered what her skin felt like.

Suddenly, the icon next to his username turned blue.

Tap to chat.

Her thumb had never moved faster.

In one word, Jessica's heart stopped and she took a breath at the weight of her actions.

Sure. Be there in an hour.

An hour. An hour and she could take revenge on Katie. A month's work had paid off and Jake was wrapped around her dainty, cunning finger.

So why was she worried? Shouldn't she be giddy with excitement?

In truth, she was. But in her anticipation it turned into nervousness. She hadn't had sex in ages. And when she did, it was with someone who barely knew how to keep himself restrained for longer than fifteen minutes. She had heard how Jake fucked. How hard and relentless he pounded into Katie. Would she be able to handle it?

But then, the thought that his body was going to be all over hers, his lips proclaiming her name...

The nervousness dissipated, and Jessica could only feel excitement. She brushed her hand over herself. Just thinking about it already made her heated.

With that, she shifted through her clothes, deciding what to tempt him with when his inevitable knock of the door initiated her plan.

Chapter 10

Jake was nervous.

He fiddled with his fingers as he usually did.

Jessica watched him through the door viewer, letting a few seconds pass. She calmed her violently throbbing pulse before she reached for the handle and turned. A burst of cold air brushed goosebumps all over her skin, and Jake's gaze shifted to her.

"H-Hey."

Jessica turned on her façade, putting on a sultry smile.

"Hey."

She walked inside, prompting Jake to follow suit, locking the door behind him. He looked like a child summoned into the headmaster's office. Jessica told herself to calm down. This all seemed so surreal. She and Jake were finally alone in her apartment.

She could feel that naughty, sneaky gaze of his on her back. She couldn't blame him.

Jessica turned, leaning against the kitchen counter and the gaze lingered softly on her cleavage but looking her in the eye. She smiled. Her top hugged her tightly. Short-sleeved and black, it cut itself off a few inches above her belly-button. It had a transparent silk running across the top portion of her breasts, barely covering the lace of her lingerie. A matching black short skirt hugged her waist, that transparent silk a mere inch below her panties. She made sure to wear matching eyeliner, and around her neck a short gold necklace, matching the gold of her studded earrings.

"So...we haven't worked out this week."

"I-I've been busy, haha...you know r-revising an-"

"Not too busy for League, I see."

Jake silenced himself, not even deigning to stutter.

Jessica could see him look away uncomfortably. His hands were jittering against, almost guiltily. She knew he was about to address their last meeting here in the kitchen.

"Look...I-"

"Follow me. You came here to help me, didn't you?" Jessica interrupted. Jake tried to protest but she effectively silenced him by grabbing his hand, leading him past the kitchen. She gave him a reassuring grin.

She felt her pulse grow faster at the contact of their skin. And she felt it rise moreso when she finally led him into Katie's room.

"Uh...Jess where are we..."

Jessica let go of his hand, giving him a little push towards Katie's bed.

"Just sit down...I'll explain."

Jake complied, albeit reluctantly, eyeing the door that Jessica left wide open. Jessica waited, and let his gaze settle on her. Satisfied that she had his full attention, she made his way over in front of him as he sat, leg shaking.

"So um...I'll be honest with you, Jake. I need your help with picking out an outfit."

Jake chuckled nervously.

"I don't think I'm qualified for that sort of help, Jess..."

"Oh...but you are. You see, you're like. One of the only guy friends I have," Jessica said, leaning somewhat casually against a dresser. "And um...tonight I'm going to have someone over. A guy."

This elicited a soft twitch of Jake's eye.

"And it's exactly as it sounds like," Jessica continued. "I just want to sleep with him. It's been so hard the past month...the past few months actually. I haven't had sex since my ex and been more than a year ago."

Her enunciation of "sex" made Jake visibly fidget.

"But I met this guy, right...and I've just. I've wanted him. All month I've been trying to keep it in, but I can't anymore. I need him inside me..." she said, biting her lip for effect, eyes hazy. Jake was positively red at this point. "So yeah. Sorry for being gross about it all but I just need a second opinion on what I should wear to impress him."

Jessica then shrugged casually, as if they were talking about the weather.

Jake was at a loss for words. Probably thinking about how slutty she was, and probably dumb enough to not put two and two together to realize the guy she wanted was him.

Finally, he uttered a, "S-Sure, I guess."

With that, Jessica smiled.

"Okay."

She stood up from the dresser...her smooth legs shifted beneath her as she ran her fingers through the thick black of her hair. Jake gulped again. Then, with her eyes locked with his, she looked down at her skirt, and with two hands, began to unclasp it.

Her movements were slow...almost tentative. Her eyes peered up through the fringe of hair that had stumbled in front of her face. Then, with a click, she unclasped it.

Jake was about to say something, but Jessica dropped the skirt, revealing the swirly lace of her black panties, small baby blue ribbons gracing her hips. It hugged her tightly, slipping between her thighs in an elegant squeeze. Then, shifting her smooth legs again, Jessica's hands grasped her top, and slowly she slipped the fabric over her breasts, and off her head. Her black hair followed the shirt, settling back onto her head in a frizzy display as she threw the shirt aside, leaving her half-naked. Her bra matched the lace hugging her hips. Black, lacy, a baby blue ribbon in its center.

She enjoyed his eyes taking her in as she stood there, pulling back a strand of hair behind her ear. Jake's mouth was dry. He drank in the sight from head to toe, bottom lip practically quivering.

"Well?" Jessica finally whispered, happy to see the effect her body had on his.

Jake tried to play it off semi-casually.

"Yeah, w-well uh. Pssh. Yeah, you definitely, you-" he raised his hand up and down, head obviously drowning in a potpourri of what to say.

"Mmm...it's too boring, isn't it?" Jessica pondered, twisting her lip.

"N-No it's fine, it's-"

"Mmm...no, you're right. I need something more flashy..."

Before Jake could protest, Jessica opened a drawer at the top of the dresser and turned around, back to his face. She reached behind her...and unclasped her bra. It dropped lifelessly to the floor. It was all happening so fast. Jake almost croaked when she her thumbs clasped the sides of her panties...and pulled down. Jessica looked over her shoulder, hair blocking one eye.

Jake was utterly entranced. His hands gripped the bedsheets like a vise. She winked at him, letting her panties drop, pooling around her feet.

She stood there, naked, letting Jake gaze at her bare ass. Her hair flowed all the way down her back, almost covering it completely until she swept it over her right shoulder, letting Jake brush down the small dip of her spine.

She reached in the drawer, pulling out a lacy, scarlet bra. Slowly she put it on with arms raised before reaching in for more lace. It matched, scarlet. Then, bending over again, she stepped into it, pulling it up her long legs, wiggling her hips until her thumbs let go of the panties with a snap.

Finally, she turned around again. She grinned at him, brows raised.

"Well...? Much better isn't it?"

Her aura had changed completely. The scarlet of the push-up bra shone and accentuated the creamy complexion of her skin. The swell of her breasts threatened to spill over the top of its small black bow in the center. Her Brazilian panties rode up tighter than the last pair, revealing the 'v' of her inner thighs. She gave a twirl, a sensuous 360 of her body.

She remained standing there, waiting for a response.

"Y-Yeah...you look beautiful..." Jake finally croaked.

Jessica grinned in approval before her eyes turned hazy. The grin faded as she bit her lip, expression difficult to read. Slowly she began to walk towards him. Jake immediately began to stand up from Katie's bed, but Jessica's hands went up to his shoulders, sitting him down again.

His eyes shuddered in panic at her close proximity. He could smell the green tea essence of her hair, feel her warmth...

"Jess I-I've really got to go. I have-"

"Shhh..." she said, placing that finger on his lips.

Then, wordlessly, she brought one leg onto each side of him, straddling the poor boy, sitting in his lap. She leaned forward, nose kissing his as her hot breaths wisped onto his mouth. Jessica's hair cascaded over her right shoulder, cushioning between them.

"Tell me...Jake...if you were that guy I was talking about...would you want me now?"

Jessica's eyes were half-lidded at this point. Her fingers ran down his tense arms before they went around his back. She adjusted herself higher, looking down at him. His mouth was open now, lips inches away from hers. Her right arm ran through the hair she loved to pat, gripping it and tilting his head back.

"Would you...?"

Jake breathed so deeply Jessica was worried he would pass out. His eyes were hazy and beneath her hips she could feel him grow harder by the second.

"I can't...Katie.."

"Isn't here, Jake..." she whispered. Her left hand went under his shirt, stroking his abs. "Katie isn't here...she'll never find out. I know how you want me, Jake...so if you were that guy I was talking about and I wore this right now...asked you to fuck me, right...now...would you?"

Jessica suddenly pushed herself against him softly, letting her breasts pillow between them.

She could feel his breaths, his hammering heartbeat.

Then,

"Yes," Jake hissed, and his face pushed forward to kiss her.

Jessica dodged his lips, letting them plant a messy kiss on her cheek. She giggled, hearing him panting for her.

She faced him again, giving him a wink.

"I'm not into kissing, Jake. These..." she said, her fingers running over her thin lips. "...are off-limits."

Jake's face contorted into a strange, bemused expression.

"But I'm fine with anything else..." Jessica said, suddenly leaving her straddle.

Jake's bemused expression followed her as she left the bed completely, looking up at him while she kneeled on the floor. He quickly got the message when her dainty fingers began to unbutton his jeans...

The buckle of his belt clicked, and Jessica pulled. Jake complied breathily, lifting his ass slightly off the bed. He gasped when his cock sprung into the air, erect and swollen; Jessica had pulled off both his jeans and boxers in one grasp. She kept pulling until it all pooled at Jake's ankles.

Before she did anything else, she looked up at him with innocent eyes, sending a throb through Jake's cock.

"Anything."

Then, her hands smoothed up his legs, the warmth of her palms sending goosebumps through his skin as they slid up his thighs.

Chapter 11

Jessica almost gasped once her eyes made contact with the embodiment of Jake's excitement. It was big. At least in her eyes, considering her ex was also Asian.

Tentatively she straightened her back, pushing Jake's thighs apart.

Her fingers finally touched his exposed cock, running down its length. Jake shuddered. She was nervous at the size of it, but her façade grinned up at him again. He looked down, Jessica's modest cleavage peeking below her chin.

His face was fearful of the consequences, as it should have been. Jake really was too nice for Katie.

But he nodded...and Jessica leaned forward, licking his shift from bottom to top.

"Christ..." he hissed, biting his lip with eyes shutting every time Jessica licked, savoring his erection like rare candy. She felt so naughty, so fucking slutty as her tongue ran over his vein, again and again...and again...

Jake's cock throbbed under the hot, wet sensation of her tongue. It was obvious she was inexperienced. Katie had mentioned to him once how she had only one boyfriend. Regardless, he didn't care at all. His meat threatened to blow at any second.

He watched her every movement, every slow taste.

Jessica got used to the strange flavor before she gave one last, slow lick. Then...one last innocent look up at Jake. He shakily ran his finger through her hair. His other hand clamped around her shoulders tightly. Jessica kissed the head of his cock...letting her lips linger. She sucked a little, tasting the precum leak into her mouth before she slowly opened her lips a little wider, closing her eyes.

Torturously, Jessica's lips inched down his cock, every single one of those inches feeling like hot electricity. She protruded her tongue, letting it rung along the bottom of Jake's erection as she kept going and going...

Soon her mouth was completely filled with his meat. Jake's hands softly massaged the back of her neck, restraining his fingers from digging into her skin. His cock was actually in Jessica's mouth, his girlfriend's flatmate. He was always scared about this, lusting for other girls. But Jessica had always been there in the background, always so temptingly close...

Jessica's lips pulled up the cock again, her head going up before it went down. Jake shuddered at how good she was, despite her inexperience. Soon enough, Jessica set a rhythm, sucking up and down, lips that he had always watched clamping onto her straws at Costa now wrapped around his throbbing lust. Jake's eyes squeezed shut at the throbbing, the pleasure. Her hot cheeks concaved and wrapped tighter. She began humming, wet slurps echoing from her mouth. She alternated the rhythm, going slow, sucking slowly before speeding up again. Without thinking, Jake gripped the back of her head, feeling it go back and forth, her fingers gripping his balls as her saliva began to drip over them.

"Fuck, Jessica...I think I...I..."

Jake opened her eyes, desperate, looking down at her. She was still looking up at him. He swore to God he saw a grin on those lips, her right hand gripping the base of his cock, golden necklace kissing her arm every time it swung forward.

1...345678