A Dish Best Served Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He throbbed, hands gripping tighter in her black hair, squinting into her eyeliner-framed Asian eyes.

Then, all of a sudden, her pace slowed to a stop at the base of his cock. She slowly retracted her lips, his cock escaping them with a slow slurp, a strong of her spit connecting her bottom lip with his head before it snapped like a wishbone.

Jessica licked her lips, letting out a soft giggle. Jake swore to God, he could have blown his load right then and there, but he got a feeling she wanted more from him.

Gently she removed his hands from her hair, slowly rising from the floor. Jake looked at her longingly. He was so close, evident in the desperate throbbing of his erection.

His taste was still strong in her mouth. Jessica had watched YouTube videos about this, studied up before today but she never knew that she...would enjoy it. Yet here she was, straddling him again, wet at the thought of him cumming between her teeth.

But not today. She was too eager to let him finish.

Jessica sat in his lap, slowly positioning his erection below her panties...the friction of the soft lace and his bare cock was almost too much, and Jake squeezed her waist, trying desperately to find something else to focus on.

She stopped moving up and down, settling into him. Her hands reached down, grabbing the bottom of his shirt. Jake helped her take it off without any resistance. His eyes were fixed onto hers, his pupils begging.

She pushed her body against his, hands cupping his jawline. His pecs pushed against her breasts, and it took all she had not to let him cum right there inside her.

But her resistance held.

Her hair was somewhat of a frizzled mess at this point, but it shone with its subtle brown as the afternoon sun shone through it behind her. Jake still throbbed, his grip tight on her skin.

She pushed her forehead against his, feeling his heavy pants against her mouth.

"So...do you want me, Jake?"

"...yes," he whispered, running his hand up her back.

Jessica bit her lip, squirming sensuously against him. Christ, she was wet already. Jake discovered this with his hand as he allowed himself into her panties.

"Christ..." she said, pulling back, giving him a sly smile. Her arms went behind her, pushing her breasts forward. She saw his gaze eat it up, going over the curvature of her cleavage, the smoothness of her neck, lingering at her clean armpits.

Click

She unclasped her bra, catching it before it fell off. A lock of her long hair covered one of her eyes as she asked him again. This was the last restraint she had before she would unleash herself, letting whatever happened next happen. No matter what.

"Do you want me, Jake?" she asked again, voice below a whisper.

Jake curled a finger inside her as he nodded.

"Yes..." he said. It felt all parts guilty, pleading, and desperate. But it was what she needed.

Breathlessly, Jessica let go of the bra. Before Jake's eyes could see any of it, she pulled him into her neck, sighing at his teeth instantly suckling her sweet skin.

"Then prove it."

Chapter 12

Jake took the challenge immediately. He grabbed the bra between them, throwing it aside. Jessica could feel his hunger, her breasts exposed from their confines. His lips and tongue moved down her neck, sucking and savoring her taste. He sucked her collarbone, making her squirm and hiss. Further, Jake went downward. His hands forgot what they were doing as he leaned back slightly to grab her breasts in his palms. He pushed forward again, fondling and squeezing her breasts while biting into her neck. She squealed, protesting, but he bit and sucked anyway, intent on leaving a mark that would stay.

Above him, Jessica's eyes squeezed shut. Her body was out of her hands at this point as Jake played with her. She panted and didn't restrain the moans that echoed around Katie's room. A sudden sensation made her see stars.

"Fuck..." she hissed, Jake's lips enclosing a nipple that peeked through his fingers. He squeezed again, alternating between her nipples as she arched her back. His saliva glazed over her erect teats. His hands let go, grabbing her waist, just like they did when they worked out. His mouth sucked on her breasts again, sucking, savoring her breast like precious fruit.

Strands of her hair stuck to her chest now as he pulled back, sticking to the sweat that had begun to glaze it, and the saliva Jake left behind. Her breasts were definitely not as big as Katie's, but Jake ravished them without rest until she forcefully pushed him away.

She was panting, drooling out of the side of her mouth like an excited child.

They both looked at each other, Jessica's hair veiling her face.

"Lie down," she said, breathlessly desperate. Jake looked at her dumbly, forcing her hands to push him back forcefully.

Jessica proceeded to lean over him, nipples dragging up his body. "Savor me, Jake," she said, not comprehending whatever had left her lips. But apparently he understood, grabbing her smooth back, lips back on her skin. She crawled upwards, and his mouth kept kissing, kept licking. She stopped her crawl when her ass was above his chest, his mouth on her abdomen. He kept swirling around her belly-button, trying to bite her flat belly.

At this point, Jessica is forced to place her hands on Katie's wall, the wall that usually echoed her moans, but was now about to echo her flatmate's. Her knees shuffled up a bit, and she squealed again, biting into her thumb. Jake had grabbed her thighs like they were handlebars. Her lace-covered heat was right above his face.

He kissed her inner thighs, biting into their flesh. He licked and sucked her thighs, leaving red marks in that pale skin. He stuck his nose into the red lace of her panties suddenly, sniffing and breathing in deeply.

"N-No, Jake, you dirty-"

But she didn't finish her sentence once he began to do a devilish thing with his lips, as if he was trying to eat his way through the fabric. It took about a minute of this torture before Jessica finally gave in.

She leaned back on her knees, grabbing the elastic of her panties. She allowed a moment to read Jake's face. He looked hungry. Lust completely clouded his pupils. So she pulled down, revealing just how wet she was for him, strands of her arousal following the panties as she slipped one leg through its respective opening. She didn't bother taking off the panties completely, deigning to leave it crumpled around her right thigh.

Then, without a moment's hesitation, she shuffled forward again, positioning her sopping, shaved moistness right above Jake's face. She wiggled her hips slowly, letting her arousal drip on him.

"You like that? You dirty bastard. You've probably been thinking about what it looked like for weeks," Jessica taunted, looking down at him. "So now what...what are you gonna do?"

He answered by grabbing her thighs again, forcing her to sit on his mouth.

"Augh...fuckkk..!" Jessica hissed. She felt so exposed like this, her pussy dominated by her best friend's boyfriend, naked against her wall.

A month's worth of planning...of patiently holding back, and now she was riding his face.

The euphoria of the delayed gratification was blinding. Jessica began to rock her hips back and forth, smearing herself all over Jake's mouth. He didn't mind. The filthy boy licked and sucked, holding her steady as he ate whatever she had to offer. Christ, Jessica felt dirtier than ever as her breasts cushioned her against the wall. Her forearms pressed tightly against the wall as she kept riding Jake's face like a saddle.

He was enjoying this too much. She knew he would want her, but the way his tongue delved inside her like that-

Suddenly Jessica's breath caught in her throat. It took a few seconds to find it again once she realized he had begun to suck her clit. His fingers sneaked past her anus, two of them digging into her wetness as he still sucked, and sucked, tongue making her a complete, wet mess.

There wasn't any point in hiding her loud groans of pleasure. She didn't care if the neighbors heard. Everything had built up to this, all of those hard weeks in the gym, all of the subtle flirtations. She smiled as the evil of it mingled with her pleasure. She was actually riding Jake's face, in Katie's bed. Her juices were spilling on her sheets. She was loudly moaning Jake's name against her wall.

As the pleasure continued to course through her veins, thighs almost red at how hard Jake was gripping, Jessica felt an undeniable need for more. It was near her climax that she stopped, shuffling back, smearing her wetness all over his chest.

She scooted down more until her hands were on that sticky chest of his. Her face was as wild as her hair. The cute, petite Jessica. In her state, she wasn't so cute anymore. She could feel Jake's heart throb as violently as his cock as she finally settled into his lap again, making him sit up. He went in for a kiss again, but Jessica stopped his lips with a finger. She leaned into his ear, softly giving it a lick as she continued to breathe hard, deeply sucking in breaths that swelled her hard nipples into Jake's chest.

"No kissing, Jake...if you don't listen to my rules..." Jessica furtively reached between them, grabbing his hard cock, stroking it with a tight grip. She grinned as she felt him shudder beneath her. "...I'm going to have to punish you..."

Jake threw her hand aside, thrust upwards, his cock running across her ass.

She heard him inhale her hair's scent, his hands gripping her waist again.

She leaned back, meeting his eyes again. They were still desperate as ever, but now...the guilt was swirling in them again. She gave him a reassuring kiss on the cheek before biting her lip, splitting the lips to her pinkness apart. She gave him a sight of her inner flesh, an open invitation.

"I was about to cum earlier, you know...I fuck myself at night...thinking about you, Jake.." she whispered. Jake's breaths grew irregular at the sight of her pussy, his hands were growing wild and lost on her Chinese skin. He probably masturbated to her too. "But now...I want your dick..."

She slowly grasped it, pointing it into her wetness. Jake's eyes shot open, and a hand stopped her.

"J-Jess...I don't think we-"

"I thought you wanted me...? We've already gone this far."

"I know," Jake said. "I still want you, Jess but I um." Jessica could see his usual character peeking through his lust and she smiled. "I have a condom in my wallet..."

She giggled. She could have told him then and there...but that was no fun. So she reached below them, taking her fingers off her moistness as Jake's strong grip kept her from falling to the carpet. She fished out the wallet in his jeans, fingering through the leather compartments until she produced a silver-wrapped packet.

Jessica grinned, casting the wallet aside.

She pushed a little forward, letting Jake's cock suddenly push against her navel. Slowly, her hips gyrated, letting the friction of her belly-button send throbs down his cock. Jake's grip shifted down to her hips now.

"Tsk, tsk, Jake..." Jessica said disapprovingly. "Bringing a condom when you're visiting your girlfriend's best friend...? What were you planning to do?"

She shook her head, putting the silver packet between her teeth before ripping it open. She spit aside the strip of foil, reaching inside for the yellow of the condom.

"I-I just always bring it just in case..." Jake said defensively, groaning at how hard he was. His cock reached well-past Jessica's belly-button at this point, and she began to have second thoughts about whether or not it would actually fit inside her.

She giggled at his excuse, discarding the condom wrapper aside, taking the actual condom, stretching it as if she were about to put it on his cock...her left hand grabbed the base of it as she stopped her little tease, pointing it straight up, aiming the yellow at its head.

"You're such a responsible boy..." slowly, Jess ran the condom down her breasts. Jake followed it all the way down, watching its lube leave a clear trail down the center of her skin...then, she stopped it right above her clit...before throwing it over her shoulder. Jake didn't follow it this time, because right before she threw it, Jessica placed the head of his cock at her entrance before she lowered herself quickly, sucking Jake inside her in one smooth motion.

"Oh fuck..." she hissed, burying her face into his shoulder.

"Jess...!" Jake said, hands grabbing her tighter than ever. His voice was filled with surprise, caution, apprehension, and pleasure.

They both panted at the contact, slight pain in Jessica's belly. She wondered if a hymen had regrown since the last time she had done this sort of thing...but she cast that thought aside as soon as she felt how full she felt...how much differently Jake's well-endowed cock filled her.

Then, her hand found his neck. She licked it absentmindedly, finding his ear.

"Such a responsible boy...but luckily for you, I'm on birth control."

With that, her hips began to move, and Jake cursed.

Chapter 13

Jessica almost began to regret her move as she continued to slowly settle down in his lap. To her shock, Jake still wasn't completely inside her. Her nails dug deeper into Jake's shoulder, her breaths coming out quick and desperate.

She had the need to scream as inch by inch, she sucked him into her. It really wasn't like anything she'd ever felt before; more painful than losing her virginity. But Jake helped her ease into the position, and soon, to her disbelief, she had sat completely, sheathing Jake's cock to its hilt.

Her heartbeat pounded in her breast. She tried desperately to catch her breath. Jake's sweat wafted into her nostrils, musky and strong. Much to her relief, he was feeling the same way as her. A fringe of her hair was sticking to his cheek before she pulled back, loosening the grip on his shoulders.

Jake's eyes were dazed. He looked overwhelmed. The grip on her hips had also softened, as if the contact of their intimate parts had completely sapped him of his energy.

Jessica shared eye contact with him for several seconds, breathing hard against his face. She savored and adjusted to how Jake filled her. He was throbbing inside her and she feared that this really may have been too much. She waited...the pain slowly began to subside...and to her surprise, she felt her walls began to feel empty, as if begging for Jake's cock to move inside them.

She bit her lip, and softly, she lifted herself slightly, letting a few inches of pleasure spark between them. Jake let out a shuddering breath, and she felt him throb again.

"...I know you've never done this before, Jake," she told him, recalling all the times Katie told her about how Jake always begged her to use birth control or Plan B. "I never have either...so does it feel as good as you thought it'd feel?"

Jake didn't answer. His face was still struck with a sort of stupor. But soon, she felt his cock stiffen, and the throbbing stopped. That was all the answer she needed. Her arms slowly went around his neck, then, she began to move. Slowly at first, she savored Jake as he rubbed inside her walls. She grew more wet with every movement of her hips, up...down...up...down. Jake found his hands on her skin again, aiding Jessica's awkward undulations.

"This...ugh...this is only like...my third time...my first time in over a year..." she sighed, her nipples pebbly, breasts reaching out with every soft thrust of her hips. She pressed her forehead against his. "You're basically taking my virginity away again, Jake...without a condom too..."

At this, Jake grunted. She could see him visibly resisting to kiss her.

Then, Jessica began to find a rhythm. She brought her tightness down around Jake again and again, and her throat began to echo what she felt. Moans slipped through her lips, swirling around Jake's ears. Before he could get carried away with pleasure, breaking the promise of no kisses, Jessica buried herself into his sweaty neck, kissing, and when Jake's cock hit a particularly good spot inside her, she clamped her teeth into his skin.

His swollen head dug into her, scraping pleasure out for both of them. She shoved herself forward. Her breasts squished between them. Her soft curves enjoyed Jake's hard muscle, kissing it with every single thrust of her hips. She felt her insides stretch further to accommodate him, but at this point, it was driving her crazy. She wanted more, needed more of Jake inside of her. It suddenly wasn't hard to comprehend why Katie loved sex so much.

Jessica sped up her pace. She supported herself, gripping Jake's shoulders harder. More moans and curses escaped her mouth. She felt filled with every downwards thrust of her ass. She needed to feel more. Words and sounds she didn't even know existed began to spill out of her. Jake had returned to roam her skin with his hands. Her back felt warm with Jake's large hands roaming across it, his fingers grabbing her shoulder blades, digging into the dip above her ass.

Her spine curved into Jake, like some kind of animal magnetism. She sighed with pleasure as Jake's lips sucked her collarbone again, his tongue softly flicking and savoring like her skin was glazed with honey. She suddenly felt self-conscious as she rode him. Out of everything, it just hit her that Jake was exploring every inch of her. She blushed at how he looked at her when he took breaths, gritting his teeth. She felt sweat trickle down her skin and wondered how she smelled as Jake buried his nose into her skin.

The naughty excitement of that thought merely made her wetter.

Electricity shot through her from their intimate connection. Again and again she sucked him inside her, hot muscles coaxing Jake's hard prick. She could feel him grow increasingly confident. She pressed against him harder, wanting to feel her soft skin on his. Jake apparently did too, scooping one of her breasts with his hand, suckling her like a baby. Jessica let out an elongated moan at this, her head lolling about before it hung, looking down at him as he savored her skin.

Her wild hair was in the way of her other breast, and Jake quickly gathered it and flung it over her shoulder, letting it freely bound as her thighs worked up and down on his shaft. Both of his hands cupped her modest breasts, and Jake went to work. Jessica's own hands gilded themselves into his hair, wild moans escaping her as the stimulation added to her desire.

"Yesss..." she moaned, grinding into Jake harder and more erratically. The sequence of pleasure seemed to increase with every passing moment, and she took full advantage of it. "Suck my tits, Jake...you've wanted them all this time, haven't you? Augh...bite into them...leave a mark, prove that I'm yours...shit..."

Her breathless goads had an instant effect on Jake's actions. He opened his mouth wide, as if he was trying to take in an entire breast between his jaws. Then, those jaws clamped into her flesh, devouring her skin. Jessica nearly screamed.

At this point, her movements were erratic. There wasn't a set rhythm anymore, she just wanted Jake's cock inside her again and again. Wet resonances of their slapping thighs reached her ears, but she merely went faster.

"Ohh...yes..." She would repeat, his name like a mantra on her lips. She felt her heat growing hotter, and something tightening inside her.

Then, the impossible happened: the pleasure increased.

In a breathless scream, Jessica hugged Jake's face into her chest.

1...345678