All Comments on 'A dog/slave Weekend Ch. 18'

by wolfiedog

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
NightSoulvaneNightSoulvane18 days ago

I appreciate the fact the pacing for this chapter picked up as we start to get to the next stage of this story. I'm sure he's getting tricked by Valerie, I do wonder though when is Ashley going to be reintroduced..

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Really enjoying this series. As others have mentioned, I wish the chapters were longer, but you make up for that with the frequency.

I’m a bit surprised that Valerie is having so many conversations with John/Frisky. After all, dogs don’t talk back. Hoping she does something about that soon.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I am skimming this as a slow motion train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Where is the girlfriend to save him?

AsjoAsjo16 days ago

I really like the unexpected paths you're taking this story along. It's impressive how you keep going. Love the interactions and how the domination in this story has naturally built up.

I certainly hope he's not going to give up his resistance just for sex - wouldn't make much sense. Of course, doing so out of horniness and going back on it later would make sense. Or the fact that he know such contract is not legally binding, so it effectively changes nothing, except it gives her an alibi for keeping him captive if she's caught by authorities. I suspect she knows this as well, but wants the alibi for authorities and maybe wants to use the contact to show to her sister that he's meant to stay a dog. I'm surprised that she would demean herself to give him a handjob every day, but I suppose she knows she doesn't have to follow up on that either.

Really looking forward to future updates :)

This is really a great story. I suspect more might come across it if the "petplay" (without the space) and "femdom" tags were added to it as well.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Ms. Hagan is speaking with Frisky, but how can she understand him? Dogs don't talk. His harness is her beautiful way of ensuring compliance. Hoping he gets his favorite chew toy back soon, and much more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous