A Dose of His Own Medicine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

"How are you feeling, Mr. Wilson?" Bethany asked him, more as a taunt than for any real concern for his welfare.

"Argh!" he replied, as another jet of semen was jubilantly launched from his cock.

As he approached the twentieth volley, the entire crowd broke down with hysterical laughter. Even the staid doctor could not conceal her mirth, as the semen continued to be fired off each time Alicia jerked her hand upwards.

"I had no idea, Mary!" Bethany exclaimed, her eyes following yet another stringy load as it crashed into some boxes lying against the wall. "This is just incredible! Look at it all!"

For Mary there was no place else to look. "I love it!" she shrieked. "Nice job, girl!"

Again and again, over and over, Jim's cock, fueled with the potent drug, sent giant globs of white paste flying around the room, some of these imposing missiles even reaching as high as the ceiling. When that happened, even Alicia had to stop and ponder her achievement.

"Fuck!" she said, grinning at the long, dripping trail of cum that clung to the air vent above the now cum-saturated office chair. "Would you look at that?"

For a moment everyone watched in fascination as the rope of sperm dangled obscenely in the air and then suddenly succumbed to the pull of gravity and fell onto the floor in a giant puddle.

"Have you got any more in there?" the office girl asked her boss as she pulled up hard on his prick.

Sure enough, another load followed, and then another and another. By this time Jim had fired off enough rounds of the sticky liquid to fill a bathtub. As amusing as it was, it was also hard to believe.

"God!" the little elfin girl exclaimed. "The whole fucking floor is full of his stuff!"

Mary shook her head in wonder. Never before had she seen so much sperm at one time. It was unprecedented. Exemplary. And she would see that it would continue.

Finally, after a full three minutes had passed, Jim's orgasm came to an abrupt end. Alicia's hands were covered in his sperm and she rushed to the sink to wash off all traces of it. The medical students at the back of the line gave her a solid round of applause to accompany her exit.

"Okay, Margaret," Mary said. "You're up next."

"No! Please!" Jim begged. "You've got to give me a moment to rest!"

"Like you made us rest?" Margaret replied. "You worked us like beasts of burden!"

Without waiting for a reply, the attractive mother of three put some lotion on her hand and took his prick in her hand. Her face was only a few inches from his, and as she brought his semi-erect cock to full mast, she insulted him by calling him every foul name she could think of. Jim responded by giving her an even greater display of shooting sperm than he had done for Alicia.

It took less than a minute to get him creaming again and Margaret laughed joyously as the first in a series of intense orgasms gripped his body.

"You fuck!" she cried. "You fucking fuck! Show us girls what you're made of! Come on! Shoot it all out!"

Jim's 20-inch prick convulsed violently in her firm grip and within seconds began spitting out huge volleys of liquid, white protein. It was an amazing display of multiple orgasms that Margaret's hand had induced, and she wasn't stopping until the last drop of sperm had been milked from his penis.

"Give it up you bastard!" the frenzied woman screamed. "I want every drop of your disgusting spunk!"

In obedience to her command, Jim's cock reared back and fired a solid dozen rounds of hot semen that caused everyone to gasp in wonder. Margaret herself was surprised at the outcome, never suspecting that her incessant pulling could have provided such a magnificent result.

"Don't you love this Mary?" Angie said, excitedly. "Margaret looks so happy!"

"She deserves every bit of happiness she can get at his expense," Mary said, watching with great amusement as more sperm found its way onto the already saturated floor.

"Whoa! Look at that one!" exclaimed Paula, the outspoken senior accountant, as a giant rope of cum flew over her head. "Watch where you're pointing that thing, Margaret!"

"Sorry!" Margaret laughed, as her cream-soaked hand provoked several intense bursts of white polish from Jim's compliant knob.

By now the floor in front of the stricken man was slick with his cum. The women carefully avoided the area by standing off to one side of their victim but something had to be done to dispose of the mess.

"Maybe we should have him lick it up!" an older woman named Jackie suggested.

"No," Mary said. "From now on let's have him shoot off into one of those big plastic containers. We can clean up the mess now and continue in a few moments."

Once the floor had been cleaned of Jim's cum, which had provided him with a welcome respite, the container was brought in and the masturbation recommenced. This time, Angie was the one to do the honors.

She was a chipper girl with bright green eyes and dark brown hair that was cut close to her head. She was only nineteen years old but the style of her hair made her look like a little pageboy. Despite this, she was very lovely to behold, and Jim had lusted after her for months without making any progress, even when he had so discourteously offered to pay her for her services. Now, with his prick firmly in her grip, she was going to repay him for his insulting behavior.

"You see these balls?" Angie said to her boss as she held the huge sperm-swollen sack in her hand. "How would you like it if I squeezed them really hard?"

"No, Angie, please don't!" he implored.

"Don't worry, Mr. Wilson," she cooed. "I'm not cruel. Really, I'm not. And besides, we already know that they're constantly filling up with sperm, don't we?"

With that Angie began to slowly stroke him with her right hand as her left hand toyed lightly with his nuts. Jim was beginning to sense another buildup of semen in his testicles and began to hump her hand rhythmically.

"Ready to cum again?" Angie giggled. "Oh, yes, I can tell you are, big boy. But I'm going to force you to shoot off into this filthy bucket!"

Suddenly she began to pull on him with increased speed until he was completely under her spell.

Thick jets of creamy semen shot out of his cock, splashing into the see-through container one after the other with astonishing velocity. Angie was surprised that she had got him to cum so fast but she didn't care. All she wanted to do was to humiliate him in front of all her fellow employees, and she had succeeded very well indeed.

"Thirteen, fourteen, fifteen," the girl counted out loud as each stringy wad of semen landed into the bucket. "Sixteen, seventeen..." she continued, never stopping to relax her hand on its inexorable journey up and down Jim's shaft. "Eighteen, nineteen, twenty..."

The women soon began cheering her on as Jim's vital juices were surrendered to the young girl's thrilling handjob. He felt so degraded by them, yet so enthralled by his very humiliation, that each time they laughed at him or called him names, he felt his prick stiffen anew, ready to discharge even more semen for their combined pleasure. There were so many faces looking down on him, demeaning him, cajoling him. He knew them all and he felt the utmost shame as he lay there naked and exposed to their unrelenting scrutiny.

Besides the women whom he had already confronted, there was Alice, the tall, persnickety brunette from accounting. She had the audacity to spit in his face even as he was expending vast amounts of spunk in deference to Angie's insistent stroking. Her behavior reminded him that only recently he had tried to grab her breast when the two of them were alone in his office. Standing fourth in line was Jasmine, a more recent hire who, despite her insistence upon wearing eye glass frames that were clearly too big for her face, could not have appeared more beautiful without them. And there was Joy, whose nature was the complete antithesis of her name, a stolid woman in her early forties who always looked depressed but was now living up to the potential of her moniker by encouraging Angie with the loudest shrieks imaginable.

There were other faces too, most of them known to him with the exception of a few. But he could not concentrate on them any longer because he felt his prick begin to slacken as the effect of the drug temporarily abated. Seeing that he had contributed all he had, Angie let go of the depleted organ in disgust and went to wash her hands. She was given a huge ovation.

"You got a nice sized load in there, Angie!" Mary laughed as she took a quick peek in the container. "Jasmine, you're next."

The lithe, auburn-haired beauty moved into position next to Jim and grabbed his penis in her hand. "Are you ready to give another sperm sample?" she asked him.

"No," he replied. "I can't. I have no more to give. Please!"

She let go of his prick and looked at the doctor. "I don't want to hurt him."

"I don't want to hurt him!" Jim snarled with mock pity. At the same time he made a ridiculous face and cursed her. "The well has run dry you stupid bitch!"

Jasmine looked at him as if he were crazy. Once again, she turned to the doctor.

"Just give him a moment," Bethany advised. "He'll be spurting in no time."

"He'll be spurting in to time!" Jim said, mocking her. "He'll be..."

Suddenly, his prick began its special dance again as if under the influence of an invisible hand.

"Oh, no!" he cried. "Not again!"

Jasmine laughed heartily as she once again encircled his big knob in her lovely tanned hands.

"I should make you shoot off in your own face, you little asshole!" she said, smiling with every stroke.

This idea quickly found favor with every woman in the room, especially Mary.

"Do it," she said to Jasmine. "The bastard could use a good facial!"

In a matter of seconds Jim found himself humping Jasmine's constantly moving hand. He really couldn't help himself. He knew that she was going to direct the cum blasts straight into his waiting face, and although he found the idea repellent, he also could not overcome the intense pleasure she was bringing him. Her technique was rather crude but effective, using rapid lengthy strokes to provoke a quick orgasm. It worked. It took her all of fifty seconds to force him to ejaculate. And when the ejaculations began, they went off like a fireworks display. The intensity of each eruption was such that Jasmine later swore she could hear the sperm make a 'schuck, schuck' sound every time a new blast of cream was launched.

"This is so fucking cool!" the beauty giggled as she directed the massive volleys of sperm straight into her boss's unprotected face.

It seemed that every time she pulled up on him, another milky offering was discharged. The cum hit every area of his face until it looked as if someone had shoved a cream pie into it. And despite this, he thrust his body upwards into her delicately milking hand, loving the feel of her fingers dancing over his superheated flesh even as his facial features were quickly becoming indistinguishable. By the time she was finished with him, his eyes were pasted shut and he was begging for a towel.

Needless to say, the crowd went completely wild at the sight of their boss being so humiliated. His discomfort was particularly pleasing to the them since they felt it was in repayment for his mocking treatment of Jasmine just a short while earlier. And when the nurses had cleaned his face off and Jasmine's hands were once again sperm-free, the women began to think up new and more humiliating ways to further degrade the soulless creature. As they conferred amongst themselves in anxious voices, one of them, the blonde elfin girl whose name was Grace, and who had been an administrative assistant to Mr. Wilson senior for the past five years, spoke up.

"Is there any way we can get him to eat his own jizz?" she asked the group.

"There is indeed!" Evie said. "I think we have a few of those dental dams we use on our test animals somewhere around here. They'll work on a man just as well."

"There's one in that desk over there," Bethany said to Evie.

Mary thought this was a superb idea. "Do you hear that, Mr. Wilson? You are going to swallow your own cum."

The women roared their approval.

"I won't do it!" he protested angrily. "You can't make me!"

"You will do it, Mr. Wilson," Bethany stated flatly. "Once the dam is in place you will have no choice."

Jim watched as Evie retrieved the appliance and brought it to Bethany. He experienced a distinct sinking feeling in his stomach, as if someone had kicked him in his guts, leaving him breathless and in pain. The thought of drinking his own sperm made him gag.

"Yes, this will do fine," the doctor said inspecting the device. "Put it in his mouth."

Jo and Evie had to struggle to get the dam into Jim's mouth, but he had been warned that if he bit their fingers, his balls would suffer. With some adept help from the doctor herself, the dam was finally in place, forcing his jaws wide open. He silently cursed the nurses the whole time, but they only laughed and held his head secure as Paula took hold of his prick.

Paula White was a rather plain-looking assistant researcher who, despite her average looks, had an indefinable sexiness about her that drove most men to distraction. She wasn't especially gifted in any area of her physiognomy to warrant the looks she continually received, yet the combination of her tall stature and ineffable confidence made the whole something more than the sum of its parts. As she roughly masturbated him, she ridiculed his penis and balls, calling them small and ridiculous looking. She laughed in his face with almost every stroke, enjoying the terror that played upon his face knowing that he would have to eat his own sperm.

"I love jerking off a big dick," she joked, "but yours, Mr. Wilson, is a fucking pathetic example."

Jim watched her hand fly up and down his pole with lightning speed, the inevitable flood of millions of sperm waiting impatiently to be launched.

"But I must say you do have quite a huge sack in comparison to your cock," she laughed. "Let's see how much spunk I can get out of it."

She concentrated her efforts directly upon his frenulum, using her thumb to deliver the final strokes. Within seconds Jim's big 20-incher was joyously expelling huge ropes of spunk straight into his open mouth. With each spurt that hit the mark, the women cheered. It was quite a sight to see Paula, bending down over him, her head only a few inches from his twitching prick, and with one of her eyes closed as if taking aim with an actual weapon, pull up on his shaft with her long, manicured fingers to force out rope after rope of sticky sperm. Mary thought she had counted over two-dozen ejaculations, including those that missed Jim's open mouth and landed on his face and hair instead. When it was over Jim's face was a sea of cum, and his mouth was overflowing with his own sticky seed.

Paula received tons of accolades from her fellow employees for a job well done. She stood in front of her boss with a look of both disgust and amusement.

"I want you to know," she said to him as she took a towel to her hands, "that I really, really enjoyed that!"

"So did we, my dear!" Margaret squealed, sneering at the foolish man.

Angie laughed with glee as the large dollops of frothy sperm dropped from Jim's face. "What a fucking mess!" she observed. "There's got to be a least a gallon of the stuff on him!"

"He swallowed most of it," Evie announced, looking quite satisfied. "How does your own spunk taste, eh Mr. Wilson?" she asked, as she and Jo removed the dental dam from his mouth.

"Terrible!" he exclaimed, spitting up his own creamy spunk in great globs. "It tastes terrible!"

"I'm glad to hear it!" Jo said happily. "For all the poor girls that have had to swallow it, or more likely, been forced to swallow it, I'm glad to see you've got a taste of your own back. I only wish we could feed you the whole bloody container!"

When Jim was cleaned up, the masturbation continued. By this time he had come to accept the fact that there was no way out of it, and that repeated protestations were of absolutely no use whatsoever. The physical pleasure induced by the effects of the drug were so overwhelming that despite his objections to being used in this way, he really had to give himself over to these new and powerful sensations. Over and over his cock was stroked to one massive orgasm after another at the hands of these wanton women. And as much as he hated them for it, and as much as he hated himself for being tricked into becoming the whipping boy for their dastardly scheme, he found a distinct sense of perverse enjoyment in being used and abused in such a fashion. He knew this feeling was partly the result of the drug, but it was also something deeply psychological. Like most men who wielded great power over others, he was terribly insecure. He had always felt inadequate in the presence of strong and confident women. As such, he dated only those kinds of women whom he could control. But now, the tables had been turned on him! These were not merely imitations of the timid species of female he was accustomed to dating—and subsequently, fucking—these were women with intelligence and strength and passion, and he felt subservient to them. He would not admit this to himself however. To do so would be to admit a fatal flaw within himself: a weakness that could not be assuaged by mere posturing or bravado. But on some unconscious level, he wanted to be controlled by them—to completely give himself over to the incredibly feminine power they wielded over him and which brought him such sexual joy.

The medical students were the last to take out their frustrations upon him. Some of the girls teamed up for his masturbation, employing at times three of four sets of hands to get him off. The girls enjoyed watching his 20-inch cock perform under their command, jerking his huge kielbasa until it exploded with giant ropes of hot sperm, which they sent flying high into the air.

Now, as the final girl in line stood over him watching his spunk lacquer both sides of her medical gloves, he realized that Mary was right about him. He was indeed a miserable son of a bitch.

"The lake drying up a bit, is it?" the cute medical intern commented as she pulled on his now useless organ.

"Give it up, Sissy," Bethany said. "The drug only lasts about 2 hours and we're well beyond that limit now."

Jim had been completely drained of every bit of his sperm and his testicles were numb. The redness around his groin had disappeared and his prick and scrotum were now returning to normal size. The container, after three-dozen repeated milkings, was almost filled to the brim. He was actually in physical pain at this point and Bethany ordered the "examination" to come to and end.

"Can a few of you girls dump that disgusting stuff down the toilet?" the doctor said to the interns. "Either that or dump it over his head!"

Several of the women were for doing just that, but cooler heads prevailed, and Jim lay back exhausted as he watched the plastic container, filled with gallons of his sperm, carried away.

"Well, Mr. Wilson," Bethany began. "It seems we have sampled more than enough of your sperm for our purposes. I think we can call it a night."

"You must release me," he said, his eyes starting to close. "You must let me go."

"I'm going to do that shortly. Are you thirsty?"

"Yes," he replied. "Please give me something to drink."

"Of course, Mr. Wilson."

She took a cup and filled it with water from the sink and placed three drops of sedative into it, then put the cup to his lips.

All around him stood his employees. They weren't laughing anymore, nor were they in the jovial mood they had been less than a few minutes earlier. They simply stood silently, patiently, looking down upon him as one might look down upon some inconsequential insect before lifting up a foot to crush the life out of it. The fury, the desire to inflict vengeance...it was all gone. All that remained was a communal sense of retribution fulfilled.

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers