A Dose of His Own Medicine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I regret having to deprive you ladies of your source of amusement, but it was a condition of our contract. Was it not, Ruth?"

"Yes, Jim. But do you really need to stand up on the table? Please come down."

"No, I prefer to stand up here. It reminds me of how far above you I am."

This was greeted with groans of reprobation.

"Now, now ladies. Let's not negate the truth. You have beaten me and I admit that. But the game is not over. Not yet."

Mary, Bethany, and Ruth all looked at each other at the same time. They said nothing, but their consternation was clearly visible in their faces.

"Wait just a minute, Jim," Jackie said, calling him by his first name for the first time since she began working for the company. "We destroyed any evidence that could incriminate you. We kept our word."

"So you did," he remarked. "So you did. But you nevertheless mistreated me, and I can't let you get away with that."

Mary knew what was coming and held her breath.

"For the sake of brevity, I'll get straight to the point," he resumed. "After conferring with my father on this issue, and having given it it's appropriate due, I want all of you to know that all the heads of your departments are now officially sacked. This includes you Jackie, Agnes, Jenny, Olivia, Bethany, also sometimes jokingly referred to as Dr. Devlin, Jasmine, and two others who are not living up to their potential. I'm referring to Margaret and Angie. I would have given you the sack too, Mary, but you did me the favor of quitting while you were ahead. There will be no severance, no bonuses paid out retroactively, no kind of benefit awarded other than what you have already received. You are to come in Monday morning and remove all your personal possessions. You will be given several hours in which to do so. If you have any questions you can take it up with my father, but he'll be out of the country for the next two months."

There was a general outcry to this statement, so unexpected and unfeelingly put forth as though he may as well have been addressing a congregation of dumb animals. Mary thought it was all some kind of practical joke, but she soon saw that he was quite in earnest.

"You're going to fire all the heads?" she asked incredulously.

"All of them," he replied with smug satisfaction.

"But how can you do that without shutting down the entire operation?"

"There is always new talent waiting on the wings, Mary. No one, and I mean no one, is irreplaceable."

To make a major change in company structure would have meant that he had been planning this for some time. It angered her to know that she had miscalculated. She assumed that he would abide by the same ethical principles that she and her friends abided by. But she had not taken into account his terrible need to avenge his masculine pride.

"We had hoped that teaching you a lesson would have opened up your eyes," Agnes said to Jim. "I guess you will always remain the big fucking jackass you always were!"

The women cheered her on. But instead of continuing to berate him, Agnes threw a book at him. "That's for not waking up!"

Jim managed to dodge the book just in time, but he was growing angrier by the moment.

"I wasn't the one who put a sedative in your coffee," he growled. "I wasn't the one who put you on an exam table and then filled you full of some damned fertility drug! These things you did to me! By rights I should fire every damn one of you!"

Mary was not going to suffer any of this nonsense. "If you had treated us like human beings from the start," she said, "we would have had no cause to humble you. You brought this onto yourself."

"It's too late for that now, Mary," he replied, laughing at her. "You're through here. And so are the other ringleaders in your scheme to ruin Jim Wilson. You thought you had me over a barrel didn't you? But you were wrong. I'm the one who's laughing now! I'm the one! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

Suddenly Jim's face turned a ghastly white. He looked around him, as if trying to focus his eyes on something, and finding he could not, dropped to his knees breathing heavily.

"What the hell is wrong with him?" Angie said to Mary.

Before Mary could answer, Jim was tearing at his zipper, attempting to remove his pants.

"He's doing a bloody striptease!" Olivia observed.

"Jim!" Ruth said, clutching on to his shirtsleeve. "What's wrong with you?"

"It's happening again!" he cried. "It's the drug!"

Before their astounded eyes, he stripped himself of his pants and underwear as fast as his hands would allow. The familiar red patch was surrounding his genital area once again and he was compelled to satisfy himself in front of them.

It took him less than ten seconds to bring himself off with only a few hard strokes. Knowing the effects of the drug, the women gave him a wide berth as he started to ejaculate huge ropes of spunk all around the room. It was quite an amazing sight to see some of his ejaculate shoot up to the ceiling where it clung in viscous puddles before slowly oozing down onto the table in long, gelatinous strips. Needless to say, all the women were thrilled to see him once more humiliating himself in this way.

"Doctor, help me!" he cried, while Bethany laughed aloud.

"Incompetent," she said to him. "You said it yourself."

It was small recompense for all the years of damage he had caused—and still continued to do—but seeing him masturbate himself in such a wild and uncontrolled fashion made Mary feel good. It made all the ladies feel good. And Mary wasn't beaten yet.

************

It was found out not long afterwards that Edward Wilson had not been informed of his son's decision to terminate all the heads of the company's departments. This decision had been made solely by Jim and was therefore unenforceable. As a result, no one had been terminated, although Mary did quit as his secretary.

But an interesting turn of events soon developed in the wake of this most recent harrowing experience: Mary was promoted to CFO of the company. It was discovered that a certain digital recording had found its way into Edward Wilson's hands, which clearly showed his son exposing his genitals to a co-worker. The argument that followed between father and son resulted in the latter being sent to manage one of the company's foreign subsidiaries in the newly established offices located in the Hunan province of China. The news was greeted throughout the company with great relief and joy. Nobody cared to ask Jim what he felt about the change. Presumably, he was not happy.

Mary felt no guilt or regret over her decision to use the recording considering the circumstances. She and Ruth had been absolutely honest with him in regards to the destruction of both the porn film and the lab videotape. If he had not provoked the issue, she would have never been forced to use the digital recording of their brief, but disturbing, office encounter against him. But she was no fool. Although she had misjudged him more than once, she had always had sense enough to maintain her trump card. Now it was time to move on.

About a month later, and with the company thriving under her new direction, she heard the sound of laugher coming from the conference room. At first it sounded as though it were only one person laughing, but suddenly the one voice turned into a cacophony of voices all screeching at the same time. Rushing into the room to see what all the commotion was about, she saw her secretary, Ginny, and a few interns sitting around a monitor screen, the entire width of which was filled with the familiar derriere of Matilda, the Fat Lady.

"Oh no! It can't be!" she exclaimed, as laughter erupted all around her. "What are you girls watching?"

"Some silly porn flick on YouTube," Ginny replied. "You told us we could watch it."

"I told you that you could go on the Internet," Mary replied. "I did not tell you that you could watch porn."

"I'm sorry, Mary," Ginny said. "But this guy is so adorable. And funny too."

A moment later the camera had caught the image of a handsome, naked man strapped to a bed, his mouth was gagged and his arms and feet had been restrained. He watched in terror as the fat monstrosity moved toward him, salivating as she reached out for his oversized cock.

Ruth!She had once told Mary that she would repay Jim Wilson one day and...But this would mean she had broken the contract.

She immediately called Ruth. After explaining what she had seen, the insouciant director laughed and told her that she had seen it too.

"You can't blame me, Mary," Ruth said, in her lilting voice. "One of the cast got her hands on a copy. I don't know how she did it, but she did."

"Who was it?"

"My cousin, Anita. Otherwise known as 'Matilda, the Fat Lady'."

"No!"

"Yup!" I just spoke to her a few hours ago. She admitted she stole a copy from me."

"The son of a bitch will sue you, Ruth. You know he will."

"Let him! The way things stand now, he's going to have enough trouble as it is trying to explain his new career to the Chinese. I don't think he'll have time to fuck around with a lawsuit."

"Did Matilda tell you why she stole it?"

"He called her 'fat'—to her face!"

Mary laughed aloud. And then Ruth laughed too. Some things never seemed to change. As she hung up the phone, she returned to the conference room to catch the rest of the show. When she arrived she saw that there was now a large crowd of women standing around the screen—Angie, Margaret, and Jackie among them—familiar faces who were now free to express their joy openly without fear or threat or ridicule. And as the latest group of young female interns watched in fascination as fat Matilda jerked the giant prick of her former boss to yet another series of giant cumshots that sailed high up into the air, she took great pleasure in the fact that they would never have to suffer the indignities she and her friends had suffered under his tyrannical reign.

THE END