A Dose of His Own Medicine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim hung his head in defeat. He knew that they had him cornered. They had outmaneuvered him because he had underestimated them and now he had nothing left to do except to acquiesce to their demands.

"How do I know that I can trust you?" he asked Mary.

The women laughed in unison.

"That's a fine one coming from the likes of you!" Olivia replied. "Unlike you, Mary keeps her word. We just want to have a bit of fun with you, Mr. Wilson, that's all. We don't want you to lose your job or for the rest of the world to know what an arsehole you truly are. Although I think sometimes Mary is a bit too forgiving of you. If you fulfill your end of the bargain, then we'll fulfill ours. That's all there is to it."

The man who only fifteen minutes earlier had thought he had everything all figured out to his utmost satisfaction, now sat there quietly contemplating his fate.

"Well, Mr. Wilson?" Mary asked. "What's it going to be?"

"It seems I have no choice. You have effectively removed all options from my sight."

"You'll do the film?"

"Yes, I'll do the film," he said resignedly. "And I suppose that after that's done you will see to it that all the evidence is destroyed and you will then simply...quit?"

"Yes, Mr. Wilson. And as much as going on the dole doesn't appeal to me, I would rather do that than to work for you even one second longer than I have to."

"Well, at least that's something to look forward to," he replied sarcastically, refusing to look at her.

Jackie displayed her distaste for his callous remark by muttering a slew of barely audible obscenities. He took no notice of it.

"Before we go I want to make one thing clear to you," Mary said, poking her finger forcefully into his arm. "You were right. I do despise you. And not for the reasons you might think. I don't like the way you run this company. I don't like the way you manipulate your father. And I especially don't like the way you treat your employees. If I were a mean and spiteful person, I'd make the whole world know what a fucking piece of shit you really are. But for the sake of your father, the good and noble man that he is, I won't take that step. Just make sure that you honor our agreement. If you don't, you can kiss your fucking career goodbye."

As she rose to leave, the other women did likewise, leaving the miserable man alone with his thoughts.

************

As promised, the contract arrived at Jim's house the next day. It was a simple one-page affair stating that he was to be the male lead in Ruth Everly's short, one-hour, adult film. All copies, including the original master version, were to be destroyed after the ladies of Wilson Labs had seen it. It also stated that the film would not be distributed whatsoever. After reading it through, and satisfied with its terms, he signed it and returned it to Ruth the following day.

He had read over the entire script, all twenty pages of it, the day before, and thought it was pretty silly. He was to be tied to a bed and gagged while several porn starlets had their way with him—nothing very original there. He had fucked many of these same girls over the years and it was nothing new to him. He was to have a few lines here and there, but for the most part he was nothing more than a piece of meat surrounded by a sea of eye candy. The whole thing seemed lame and a waste of his time but he would at least get to fuck some beautiful girls, and Ruth always provided the most lovely and desirable talent she could find.

The filming would take place at Ruth's studio in SoHo the following Saturday evening. He was to arrive alone and promptly at 9:00 p.m. The entire process was not going to take longer than three to four hours. He wondered why it would even take that long.

The week went by quickly. Mary performed her job as well as she could under the circumstances and maintained her professionalism throughout. She had already given her notice that she was quitting, much to the dismay of Edward Wilson who was quite sad to see her go. Jim, however, barely spoke a word to her all during this time, preferring to convey his intentions via e-mail or handwritten notes. He was anxious to see her go and made no effort whatsoever to spare a single moment for her. Mary didn't care. At this point she felt she was simply going through the motions, and all she wanted to do was to be rid of him.

Ruth had called Mary on Friday afternoon to make certain that Jim was going to keep his end of the bargain. Mary replied that he appeared to have intentions of doing so and that she had reminded him about his appointment on several occasions.

"It's a shame you and the girls can't be there," the filmmaker said over the phone, "but the studio is too small to accommodate an audience, even a small one."

"Don't worry about it, Ruth. We just want to see the film."

The sound of shrill laughter suddenly emitted from the earpiece. "Oh, you will. It's going to be a minor classic, if I say so myself. Too bad it's only going to get one viewing."

"That was the deal," Mary said. "I must keep my promise."

"I know. And I must keep mine."

"I hope you're going to give him the works."

"You can judge that for yourself when you see it. I'll have a copy for you on Monday."

"Wonderful. I can hardly wait!"

The two women exchanged a few more pleasantries and then hung up.

The following Monday Mary arrived at work to find her boss sitting in his chair looking listless and distracted. He said nothing to her as she entered his office and placed some papers on his desk. But as she turned to leave, he asked her to sit down.

"Have you heard from Ruth?" he asked, his voice sounding gravelly and tired.

"No, sir. She has been out of town since the filming. I assume you did go, as agreed?"

"Yes, I went."

Mary shook her head in silent approval.

"I must say that your friend has quite an imagination. I never realized she was so kinky."

"Oh?" Mary smiled, with a grand sense of satisfaction. "I had no idea."

"Yes. Well, I'm sure you and your co-conspirators are going to be highly entertained. It was a most, shall we say, colorful experience."

Good for you, Ruth!Mary thought.I hope you gave it to him good!

Jim rubbed the back of his neck and squinted a few times.

"She had me in some awfully uncomfortable positions there for a while," he said. "Most uncomfortable indeed."

"How so, sir?"

"Well, she had me gagged and tied to this huge bed for most of the time. It makes it a bit difficult to scratch your nose a bit, doesn't it?"

Mary struggled valiantly to suppress a laugh. "But did you enjoy yourself, sir?"

"If by enjoyment you mean having my face shoved up some dwarf's arse, butt fucking a 350 pound taxi driver, or being screwed in the bum with a huge strap-on dildo wielded by some middle-aged circus lady, then yes, I did!"

This time Mary couldn't hold back her laughter. With the image of her boss being face-sat by a midget she threw her head back and let out a huge roar.

"Oh, my God! Poor Mr. Wilson! How far you've fallen!"

Much to his chagrin, Jim sat there watching his secretary scream with hilarity until the tears were falling from her eyes. He had never seen her so animated.

"I'm glad you find this amusing," he stated somberly. "I don't."

Mary laughed even harder. "It seems to me like Ruth really stuck it to you this time!"

"Well, it really wasn't Ruth," he replied. "It was some hairy Mongolian woman with a foot-long dildo."

Mary was surprised at his candor, considering that it was hardly complimentary to him to be sharing this information. Nonetheless, she was thrilled that he was being so forthcoming.

"It was very strange," he continued. "I couldn't find her pussy! There was simply too much hair. I mean...she was as skinny as a beanpole too. You would think one would find her genital area more accommodating. You know, when it came time for me to shag her it was like, okay where do I stick it? One couldn't find the forest for the trees!"

This last admission made Mary laugh so much that she had to leave the office and run to the ladies room. She had actually pissed in her pants.

At 3:00 p.m. a package was delivered to Mary from Ruth Everly. It was a DVD of her latest blockbuster, "Sex Slave of the Nymphs" featuring Jim Wilson in the leading role. She locked the package in her desk drawer and waited for 5:00 p.m. to arrive. She knew that Jim had an appointment across town at 5:30 p.m., and as soon as she saw him leave she notified her friends that the DVD had arrived and that they should all meet her in the conference room immediately. Ruth had called her soon after Jim left, informing her that she was taking a cab from her studio to Wilson Labs, and to not start the film without her.

It would be an understatement to say that Ruth's one-hour, pornographic exposé was nothing short of a hit, and it provided the women with such pleasure that some of them were almost inclined to forgive their boss his sins in light of it. For Mary, it was the coup de grâce, the finishing touch on her mastermind plan to humble and humiliate Jim Wilson.

The film opened with Jim laying on a king-sized, four-poster bed covered over in red satin. Velcro straps were attached to his hands and feet. He was completely naked and there was a gag over his mouth. Several pretty young porn stars jumped onto the bed beside him and soon had him as hard as a rock. He thought he was in heaven until, making her entrance from behind a thick, black curtain, a woman no taller than three feet in height jumped onto the bed next to him. She was dressed as a fairy and in her hands was a tiny wand with which she joyously whacked away at his balls until they were clearly turning red. She then lifted up her skirt revealing her naked ass and pussy and sat right on his face. For a while it appeared that she might be suffocating him but he revived quite well once she got around to stroking his ten-inch meat stick. In a matter of seconds he was shooting a huge geyser of cum far up into the air. The dwarf laughed as she roughly tugged away on his penis, watching him launch over a dozen creamy salvos one after another. Once his orgasm subsided, she gave his balls a few more slaps and then ran out of the frame, his cum coating her tiny hands.

"That was fucking spectacular, Ruth!" Mary exclaimed. "What a wonderfully perverse mind you have!"

"That's only an appetizer," Ruth said, laughing. "Watch this!"

As Mary and her friends looked on, a group of lovely young girls appeared suddenly with a huge hose in their hands and directed the powerful spray directly at Jim's genitals. He squirmed under the pressure of the stream and tried to turn his body to one side to avoid the head on collision of the cold liquid with his genitals. Everyone in the room screamed with laughter.

"We have to clean you up sir!" said one of the girls onscreen. "The lady from the circus is here!"

At this point the camera did a close up of Jim's face, revealing to his bemused audience the terror in his eyes.

The huge 350-pound woman he had previously mentioned to Mary came wobbling toward him, dressed in nothing more than a thong. Her gigantic tits, swaying back and forth as she walked, was accompanied by the sound of an anvil being struck with a hammer, and as she approached the bed she abruptly turned around, sticking her prodigious rump toward the camera.

"Hi!" the fat woman said, her ass still facing the camera but only in close-up. "My name is Matilda, the Fat Lady! Wanna fuck me Jimmy boy?"

Seeing those two fleshy mounds fill up the entire width of the screen was too much for Mary and her excited friends, who couldn't stop voicing their praise to Ruth in an unending and vociferous din that nearly shook the room. When the camera caught Jim's fearful reaction to those twin mounds dancing up and down, Ruth herself started laughing as hard as everyone else.

"Where did you ever find her?" Bethany shouted to the director.

"That's my cousin, Anita," Ruth replied. "She did it for a lark!"

Matilda wasted no time in getting Jim back to a rough and ready state by giving him a splendid blowjob. She may have been huge, but her face was pretty and she had an inviting mouth. As soon as he was erect, she turned her back to him and, straddling his legs, shoved his long and thick pole straight up her moist snatch. She rode him in this fashion for a few minutes until he was once more ready to cum.

With his prick now ready to burst, Matilda once again wrapped her lips around his big tool and brought him off. She caught the first spurt in her mouth and then watched as his cock fired off round after round of hot cream unaided by her mouth or hands. The stringy ropes danced before her astonished eyes, and coated the red satin fabric in all directions. It was a monstrous and messy orgasm.

The women in the room greeted this performance with a tremendous round of applause.

"Looking at that cumshot!" Mary said to Bethany. "You'd think he was still under the influence of Infiritol."

"He probably is," Bethany replied.

"What do you mean, probably?"

Bethany looked at her friend as though she ought to know better.

"I thought I told you," the doctor said with a quizzical look on her face.

"Told me what?"

"The drug. It can sometimes take up to two weeks to be completely flushed out of the body."

The two women looked at each other wide-eyed and broke down laughing.

"This is too precious!" Mary screamed. "Too fucking precious!"

As the women watched Jim's onscreen self being put through several more outlandish scenarios, Mary almost felt bad for him—but only for a few seconds. Seeing her friends having so much fun at his expense was in itself a great reward for all the agony he had put her through. And watching Ruth's face, every minute or so lighting up anew over Jim's sexual tribulations, made her feel even happier, considering how he had so ill used her not very long ago.

The movie was coming to an end. The last scene showed a befuddled and exhausted Jim, now freed from his gag and his fetters, straddled over the knee of a tall and skinny brunette wearing only a tiny black skirt. She was spanking him for some obscure offence and he cried out in pain with every slap to his buttocks.

"How many times do I have to tell you, Jimmy? No whacking off in grandmother's tea!"

"I'm sorry stepmother!" he wailed. "She asked for some cream!"

This brought down the house.

"That bitch doesn't deserve any cream! You only give mummie your cream!"

She gave him a few more slaps and then he was pushed onto the bed. The woman, a very average-looking specimen of probably thirty-five or so with long, dark-brown hair, ripped off her skirt, exposing an enormous thatch of equally dark brown pubic hair. Her vagina was nowhere in sight.

"That's got to be a joke!" Mary squealed, pointing at the vast expanse of pubic hair.

"No, it's for real!" Ruth said. "I swear!"

The laughter continued unabated. Every silly word, every ridiculous gesture was greeted with a howl. Angie, who was sitting behind Mary, now moved forward, and shouted into Mary's ear.

"He used to fuck beautiful women," the girl said laughing between words, "but now he's fucking dwarfs, beached whales, and furry animals!"

Mary laughed heartily and gave her a hug. "Quite right, Angie! Quite right!"

The finale concluded with one of Jim's most magnificent cumshots, a display that made his earlier efforts pall by comparison. Standing before Ruth (who at the last minute decided to make a cameo appearance), her crew of seven women, and Jim's female co-stars, he jerked himself off to a glorious climax that saw ropes of his juice splash forth in every which way imaginable. Even some of the scenery, standing over twenty feet away, got inundated with his sperm.

The laughter emanating from the women onscreen, coupled with the laughter coming from the spectators in the room, was deafening. As the last sticky rope of sperm went careening into some distant piece of video equipment, Ruth's team broke out into applause, as did their counterparts in the conference room. The show had been a spectacular success, due mostly in part to Jim Wilson's award-winning performance.

"That was fucking great!" Jackie said excitedly. "Thank you Ruth Everly!"

The entire crowd got up at once and gave Ruth a splendid round of applause.

"Oh, it was good seeing that awful man humiliated like that!" Jenny exclaimed. "You have our thanks, Ruth!"

The modest director actually flushed red at the impromptu accolades, and as she stood up and looked around the room in appreciation, she noticed a solitary figure standing at the rear door.

"Who the devil is that?" she said aloud.

Mary stood up to look. There was a tall figure standing in the half-open door completely obscured by the darkness. "Who are you? What do you want?" she demanded.

The light switch was situated next to where the person was standing, but whoever it was decided not to turn it on. Instead the figure moved slowly toward Mary, stopping just before the playback device that stood on the far end of the conference table.

"I hope you all had a good time," said the stranger in a voice devoid of emotion.

"Mr. Wilson?" Mary said, facing the indistinct person. "Is that...what are you doing here?"

"I came back to retrieve my wallet," he replied. "But when I got to my office I suddenly became aware of the hideous caterwauling coming from this room. I could only take that to mean that you and your friends were being entertained at my expense. Am I correct?"

"I told you that we were going to watch the film," Mary replied.

"But not here you foolish bitch!" he said angrily. "Not in company headquarters!"

"There was never any stipulation made on that account."

Jim gave her a scornful look and then walked back to the door and flicked on the lights. He retraced his steps and removed the DVD from the unit and walked over to Mary.

"This is the only copy?" he asked her coldly.

"Yes."

"Where is the master?" he asked, turning to Ruth.

"I brought it with me," she replied as she reached into her pocketbook and placed the DVD into his hands. "As promised."

Without a word to either of them, he took the two DVDs, grabbed a pair of scissors from the further desk drawer, and proceeded to cut the discs into tiny pieces.

"I believe there is one more piece of evidence in the form of a videotape that you promised to deliver into my hands?" he asked Mary.

"Right here, sir," she said, removing the videotape from her valise.

Again he walked over to her and she put the tape in his hands.

"The one and only copy. Correct?"

"Correct."

With his bare hands he broke the plastic housing and removed the tape inside, cutting it into pieces with the scissors. Mary saw him smile wickedly as he did so, obviously enjoying every moment of it. He then threw it and the fragments of the demolished DVD into the wastebasket.

"Nothing remains to be disposed of?" he again asked Mary.

"Nothing, Mr. Wilson. As agreed."

"As agreed," he repeated, with a tinge of contempt in his voice.

"Have I not fulfilled my part of the bargain?"

"You have, sir."

"Then there is no further business between us?"

"None."

He pursed his lips and walked slowly around the room, observing the many silent faces of the women who had defeated him at his own game. He was angry but chose to hide it from them because he had something very important he wanted to share with them. His decision had come at the expense of wounded pride and from suffering the effrontery heaped upon him by lesser souls. He felt their eyes follow him wherever he went—malignant, mistrusting eyes—their intense glares speaking volumes.

When he came to the front of the room he stopped and stepped up onto the conference table as though he were a latter-day Moses coming to preach to the crowd. No one laughed. No one seemed amused. As odd as his behavior might have seemed, it was, after all, in keeping with his perpetually arrogant persona.