All Comments on 'A Dragon's Desire Ch. 06'

by Aledleledlele

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 7 years ago
Where did you learn to edit?

Please get yourself an editor.

This was terrible.

"to allow accuses to everyone,"

""Ok, so a 1 by 2 tunnel, should be large enough, do we enough able bodies?"

When I suggest to people to read their work out loud to themselves once, then twice then a third time...THIS is why. Does it make sense to you?

An editor should help with the correct words and also help you with typos.

How you made it to chapter 6 with this is beyond me.

""Wait- Boba- was he in the barn?" Omnisun asked as he got pulled a boot on."

as he got pulled a boot on....

Really?

I'm doubting that English is your first language.

Do yourself a favor. Let your friends read this and ask them for help in editing. GET AN EDITOR.

I won't give any stars for this and for those that do a story posted in this forum is based on more then just the idea; the content and how it is written is taken into account as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved the update.

Don't worry about critics. Take your time. Self edit as much as you can, and go back to fix issues as you find them. It's a terrific story. I look forward to the characters' remaining journey together.

ZabrielZabrielover 7 years ago
its fine

Yes, there are several errors, meaning it was probably rushed, but I have read all six chapters and this is the only one that I saw constant distracting errors. Take what others say in stride and with a pinch of salt and keep the story going. Take your time reading what you write to make sure there isn't any major errors. You have at least one fan, myself, who has been reading this from when you started, and I don't plan on leaving any time soon.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

Thank you for updating this refreshing story! I love the teenage innocence between the men. The all too familiar uncomfortable interruptions in their newborn relationship lends a playful edge and has me smiling every time. That every character has personal attributes going for them is an uncommon treat. I can't wait for the next chapter in this rich and cosy tale. All in all, this must be one of my favourite feelgood stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous