All Comments on 'A Dragon's Dilemma'

by apple231601

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great!

Awesome! I love this one !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice story

I personally love stories with absurdly large genitals such as here. It was a fun read and I like how you took a chance at that kind of story, given everything you've mentioned in the introduction part.

One thing however that I would've loved to read was a more detailed description of the dragon's eruption scene. You've done such a spectacular job at it in Just the Tip, and ESPECIALLY in Just the Top (oh my god that was one of the hottest stories I've ever read), so given the dragon's even larger pair of balls compared to those in the above two stories I would've expected an even larger "yield" from the dragon.

Of course, if you feel like writing a story such as Just the Top but with an even bigger, DETAILED, explosion of cum I would'nt mind that at all... (and that's a huge understatement).

All in all, you're a rare and VERY talented writer. Every time I check your page and see that yellow sign indicating of a new story I get all excited. I do hope you keep writing more and more!

leftygoldbergleftygoldbergabout 6 years ago
Great Fun!

Love the light tone and funny writing, this character/world should get a sequel. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Eh...

She basically gave a titfuck. What a waste. Great story however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good lord

I thought this story was amazingly written and found myself laughing during the "fun" parts from the sheer obserdity of the mental images. I personally didn't find it a turn on but it is still an extremely well written story. I give it a full five

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous