All Comments on 'A Drive in the Rain'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really? Nobody's commented on this story??

"...I'm fixin' to come." I love that comment! So Texan! I know this is an old story, but I had to comment and rate. Fun story. Thanks for sharing.

fireguy365fireguy365almost 12 years ago
Something's missing?

Loved the story but I thought they were going to fuck on the hood of the truck in the rain :) Actually, I'm almost worn out with all the climaxes and cumming that went on, including mine. Thanks for a great love story.

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryover 10 years ago
I can finish any story you start

I really enjoyed the thought of a drive to get away for a while, my wife and I would slip away to North Norfolk in an old MG midget and stay in a hotel, hirer bikes and explore the natural countryside.

The quiet shaded secret glades got to by tracking on foot leaving the bikes hidden,

yes, sometimes we got caught … in the rain.

Thank you for bringing it all back so very clearly.

10sguy10sguyover 4 years ago
Wow!

I think this is the sexiest, most exciting story I have ever read. It's that sexy without being crude and/or classless in any way. I would love for my marriage to be just like this. Keep writing; I intend to read all of your stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful romance story

This is a wonderful romance story, with good character development, a good plot, and tender if somewhat brief love scenes that tug at the heart strings. Certainly, this is the finest romance story that this author has written (so far).

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hot, Sexy, Loving, Discovery, Rekindling Love, Sensitivity, Spontaneous, and - more, we need more - we need an in-depth loving finish that curls our toes!

Terrific touching story that fired us up set off so many alarms and reminders.

Campus77Campus777 months ago

Another good tale. All couples should take heed of this reminder that their relationship that started with love and lust needs refreshing frequently. So far I'm in to five stories and only had complaints about one that needed a prequel to make sense of it. This one was complete in three pages. The message sent. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

SIMILAR Stories