A Drive in the Rain

Story Info
Couple brings love back into their lovelife.
8.9k words
4.67
87.9k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers

It was late summer, just before school started. It had rained nearly all day, everyday, for a week. Betty, my wife was stir crazy from the kids all summer and I had been gone on a job for five or six weeks. The first night I was home, we found some quiet time to catch up on our lovemaking, after the kids went to bed. A long hot shower together did a lot to relieve the sexual tension, especially after I got through checking every square inch of her body for soap with my tongue. I paid special attention to those hard to rinse nooks and crannies. She reciprocated by giving my manhood a through tongue bath and oral massage. Needless to say, we were relaxed as we cuddled on the couch afterwards. Later that night we made slow sweet passionate love in our bed and slept like logs.

That was Monday, it was now late Friday afternoon, and we hadn't found time for a rematch. It was still raining and was supposed to continue raining through Monday. Betty's best friend Sahara came by and ended up staying for supper. This is not unusual, as Sahara is a widow; her kids were grown and had moved away. Sahara treats Betty more like a daughter at times than a best friend. During supper, Sahara kept looking from Betty to me and back again. Betty was a little snappish with our young boy and older daughter. I was just quiet and not in a real talkative mood, normally I talk and pick at the kids, telling stories and making jokes. I love to hear my kids laugh, there's not a more joyous sound in the world.

After supper, I was standing in the kitchen talking with the two women as they did the dishes. Through the kitchen door, I could watch the two kids playing on the living room floor. Out of the blue, Sahara said, "You two need some time away from here together. How long has it been since you two have been somewhere without the kids?"

Betty laughed and replied, "Oh, about a hundred years, at least that's how it feels anyway."

Sahara stopped what she was doing and said, "That's about what I thought. Why don't you two pack a bag and get the heck out of here for a couple of days. I'll take care of the kids; you know I love doing that. You have everything ready for them to start school next Tuesday so there's no reason that you can't."

Betty had stopped washing dishes and stood looking at Sahara. When Sahara finished speaking, Betty looked at me with the "Could we?" question in her eyes. I shrugged and then nodded as I said, "I don't see why not. I don't know where we would go, but we could find someplace." For the first time that day, I smiled.

Betty smiled back and said to Sahara, "Are you sure you can handle those two monsters for a weekend?"

Sahara laughed, "When your not here, they are little angels, haven't you figured that out yet?"

Betty chuckled and hugged Sahara, "I can believe that, they're not bad kids, I've just been around them to much as of late."

Betty went back to washing the dishes with a new energy as I asked, "Well, where are we going? It's been so long since we just took off on our own, without having someplace specific to go."

Betty grinned at me over her shoulder, "That's where we'll go, no place specific." When I gave her my "Huh" look, she laughed and continued, "We'll just take a drive; no roadmap, no main highways, just the back roads. When we come to an intersection, we'll flip a coin to see which way we go. There's no telling where we will end up."

Chuckling, I replied, "I know where we'll end up; lost, that's where."

Sahara grinned at me and said, "So?" When Betty chuckled, she went on, "If you do, don't stop to ask for direction, just pull over and make love; that's what Harry and I used to do." I stared at Sahara with my mouth open. I had never heard her say anything even remotely like this before. Betty turned to look at her and then glanced at me. The expression of my face made them both laugh. "Yes Bob, Harry, and I had sex and we had fun at it, anywhere, anytime." Sahara said, grinning. Turning back to Betty, she said, "Here, let me finish this, you two go get some things together and tell the kids bye. There's still a couple of hours of daylight, so make the most of it."

Betty hugged Sahara and said, "I owe you one, a big one."

Sahara grinned an evil grin and winked at me over Betty's shoulder before she said, "I know where there's a big one, but I think it's waiting on you, so go on, and get out of here." Betty kissed Sahara's cheek and headed for the bedroom.

It took us less than twenty minutes to be on the road. Part of that was spent deciding which vehicle we would take. I thought Betty's car would be most comfortable, but she wanted to go in the old four-wheel drive Ramcharger, I had restored. It was almost finished except for the final paint. As I was loading our stuff in it, I asked her why she wanted to take it. She grinned and said she had her reasons. I took her word for it, as I recognized that grin and knew she would be up to some kind of mischief.

As I pulled up to the road at the end of our driveway, I asked her, "Which way?"

She pulled a quarter out of her pocket and flipped it saying, Heads is right, tails is left." She caught the coin and slapped it onto padded dash. "Heads it is. Three heads in a row and you get a blow job." She added with a grin, "Three tails in a row and I get my choice of a long hard fuck or getting my pussy ate."

I pulled the truck out onto the highway, headed north. I glanced over at Betty in wonder; I had never heard her talk that way before. She caught my glance and grinned before she said. "Oh, have I shocked you?" She moved over closer to me and continued, "You haven't seen anything, yet. While you were getting ready and loading the truck, I had a very informative talk with Sahara. She was just full of ideas and I plan on trying most, if not all of them. I might even come up with a few of my own." She reached over and ran her hand lightly over the front of my shorts.

She scooted back in her seat, took a small pair of dice from her pocket, dropped one in the console, and rolled the other along the flat part of the dash. It came up a five. She flipped the coin again and showed me a tails, "Well, there goes your blow job." She said with a grin. "Ok, we go another five miles and then take the next left. That'll get us off this main highway and then the fun can start." She left the quarter and the die on the dash and sat back in her seat.

I reached over and ran my hand along her arm as I said, "Just being alone with you and seeing you happy is enough for me."

She put her hand on my hand and gave it a squeeze before she leaned over and kissed my shoulder. As she ran her hand up my arm and across my chest, she said, "I am happy, I love the kids but enough is enough. I missed you while you were away, especially our talks, teasing, and petting; followed by a night of lovemaking." She laughed and added, "I horny as a jackrabbit and Monday night just whetted my appetite for more."

I glanced over at her and laughed, "This seems to be a whole, new you. What gives?" As I looked back at the road, I noted that we had made five miles. A small county road appeared out of the rain and mist; I hit my turn signal and applied the brakes.

As I made the left turn, my loving wife reached up and started to unbutton her blouse. "It's something I've heard Sahara say on a couple of occasions that finally sunk in. If you're living life and not having fun, then something is wrong. When she was telling me about some of the wild things her and her husband used to do, I suddenly realized that they knew how to enjoy themselves and each other. Being a little crazy and letting it all loose, is something you have to do from time to time, to keep yourself sane."

I got lined out on the small road and glanced over at Betty; she grinned at me, turned in her seat, and leaned back against the door. Another glance showed that the blouse was completely unbuttoned, slightly open and showing a couple of inches of bare skin from her neck to the top of her skirt. I looked back and laughed as she flashed her boobs at me. "I see you've decided to try the crazy part. I love it and you. You do know, the fact that you were a little wild and crazy in college, is what first attracted me to you. We had a lot of fun back then and you're right, we lost track of that side of our lives. It has all revolved around the kids."

I had slowed down to around thirty-five miles an hour and set the cruise control. The county road was narrow and winding, but with gentle curves and the woods were only a few yards from each side of the road. On a straight stretch, I looked over at Betty and grinned, as she opened the blouse and left it that way. She reached up and caressed her breasts, the large nipples growing long and hard. She gave them a light pinch and a tug before she rolled them around between her thumbs and forefingers. Her eyes closed for a second as her back arched slightly, a murmur of pleasure coming from her lips.

She gave them another tug, holding them out tight for a second. She released them and lightly ran her fingertips over the full globes. I divided my attention between my wife's show and the road. When I glanced back at her, her eyes were open, and a smile was on her face. She slipped her foot out of her shoe and snaked it over into my lap, to rub the outline of my semi hard manhood. "You like my craziness, I see."

I put my hand on her leg and realized she was wearing nylons. The long skirt had hid this fact from me. I ran my hand over the silky material, exploring up under the skirt. She slapped at my hand and told me, "Behave. You'll get to play with your toys in due time. We have all weekend and I plan on using it to full advantage."

I took my hand out from under the skirt and shook it, in mock pain. It was starting to get dark, so I reached over and turned on the headlights. Betty sat up, took off the blouse, and tossed it onto the back seat. She slid over between the seats and rubbed her nipples and then her breasts against my arm. "I plan on getting us both so hot and turned on, that we'll fuck like a couple of rabbits. I might even let you have me on the hood of the truck, in the rain." Her hand was stroking my ridged member through the thin material of my shorts. "You like that idea, do you? Well, wait until you get a peep at the rest of what I have planned."

The road we were on came to a stop sign at another major highway. "Which way?" I asked.

"Straight ahead, no major roads remember, just back roads." She answered as she untied the drawstring that held the skirt tight around her waist. As I crossed the four-lane highway, she slid back and pulled the skirt down to the top of her thighs. When I was safely across and back on the cruise control, she slipped it on down her legs and took it off. It ended up in the back seat with her blouse.

She turned to face forward and lifted her stocking clad feet to the dash, holding her knees together. From my point of view, it looked like she wasn't wearing anything but the thigh high stockings. She looked at me and grinned, as she ran her hands down over her breasts and bare stomach, and then up her thighs to her ankles. Still looking at me, she lifted her right foot and placed it back on the dash over against the door. She then raised her left leg and stretched it out to rest her heel on the edge of the dash, over in front of me. Her legs were spread as wide as she could get them here in the truck. I marveled at how flexible she still was.

She ran her hands over the nylon-clad part of her legs and sighed, "I love the feel of nylons, they make me feel sexy."

"You are sexy, my love. Those nylons just make your beautiful legs look longer and more beautiful." I said with feeling.

She moved her hands up above the tops of the nylons and caressed the bare skin of her upper thighs. As her hands dipped between her legs, she leaned her head back and relaxed, her eyes shut. One hand remained between her spread thighs, as the other roamed up to caress her breasts. The hand between her legs seemed to be caressing her sex lightly. She murmured again with pleasure and said, "I'm so wet, I'm dripping."

She removed the hand and brought it over in front of my face and under my nose. I could smell her musky aroma; I stuck out my tongue and took a lick at her fingers. She moved them away for a second and then back, within reach of my tongue. The taste of her is even better than the smell. I sucked the middle finger into my mouth and ran my tongue over it. After a moment, she slipped it out and returned it to her lap. "Want some more?" She asked. When I nodded, she ran the finger up and down several times and returned it to my mouth. Her taste was even stronger this time. She sighed and said, "I love it when you suck on my fingers or toes. The tingle goes straight to my pussy."

A pair of headlights rounded the curve in front of us, I figured Betty would duck and cover. She just returned her hand to her lap and rubbed herself lightly. "Is it a car or a truck?" She asked.

"A car." I replied. "The headlights are to low to the ground for a truck."

She giggled and said, "Damn, I wanted someone to see me playing with myself."

I grinned and said, "There'll be other chances."

The car was approaching us and nearly alongside when she whispered, "Maybe not, I'm fixing to cum." A low moan started deep in her chest and grew louder as she came. He knees came together, trapping her hand against her sex. She hunched her hips against her hand as her back arched; her head back hard against the seat. It had been a long time since I had seen her cum so hard or so long.

When she started to calm down, she whispered in a halting voice, "I didn't mean to do that. I was only supposed to tease you, but the thought of someone seeing me masturbating, pushed me right over the edge."

"I think that was the most intense orgasm you've had in ten years." I said softly. She glanced over at me quickly only to find me smiling. "That wasn't an accusation Darling, just an observation. It also tells me, I haven't been teasing you or using enough foreplay in our lovemaking. There just never seems to be enough time. I know that is just an excuse but it is true."

She nodded and said, "I know, dear. We'll just have to find a way to change that, won't we?"

I nodded and said, "That's for sure. I think we need to put ourselves first from time to time."

She giggled and lowered her feet back to the floor, sitting up straight in the seat. "I sure just came first." She said with a grin. I laughed and reached over to tweak her left nipple. She jumped and swatted at my hand. "Hey, those are sensitive right now." She lightly ran her palm over the nipple. After a moment, she shivered and added, "Boy, are they."

I came to a fork in the road and asked, "Which way? Grab the quarter."

She got the coin and flipped it. I reached up and turned on the dome light so she could see. "Tails, again, left." She grinned over at me and reminded me, "One more of those and I get my choice of pleasures. Hmmm, which would I choice, getting my pussy ate or getting fucked long and hard. Either way, I'd want it on the hood of the truck, with the rain falling softly on us."

My manhood twitched at the thought and I said, "It's a win, win situation which ever one you choose."

She laughed and said, "Quick, find another intersection." When I gassed the truck, she laughed again.

I went back on the cruise and watched her out of the corner of my eye. The dome light was still on. She turned to lean back against the door and brought her feet up onto the edge of the seat. She reached over, flipped on the radio, and started to hunt a strong station that we both liked. Her left leg was up against the seat back and her right knee was pointed at the dash, her sex fully exposed to my eye.

About then a truck came around a curve in front of us. Betty was concentrating on the radio and didn't notice until it was very close. She glanced at me and started to reach for the light switch. I caught her hand and grinned. She grinned back at me and leaned back against the door again, leaving her legs spread wide.

I was driving slowly and so was the other truck. A second or two after they passed, I heard their horn honk several times. Betty's face took on a surprised look and she sucked in a hissing breath, before she grinned and said, "I think they saw me."

I nodded and said with a laugh, "No doubt about it. I hope it wasn't the preacher."

For the first time in a very long time, I saw my wife actually blush. "Oh my God, I hadn't thought about that." She quickly reached up and turned off the dome light, as I laughed again. "It ain't funny." She said.

I reached over and ran my fingertips along her inner thigh until they came in contact with her sex. When I ran them up and down over the parted outer lips, she squirmed. When my center finger slipped into the parted slit and slowly moved to her opening, she made the hissing noise again. She was as wet as I'd ever felt her. It was even wet down between her ass cheeks. "I hope you brought a towel or a bucket to bail with, it's wetter in here," I wiggled my finger into her slippery opening, "Than it is outside."

She raised her hips and moved down, moving her ass closer to the edge of the seat. My finger slipped deeper into her and she moaned softly, "The hell with that third tails, find a place to pull over and come eat me until I'm almost ready to cum, and then fuck the hell out of me." I didn't need a second invitation believe me.

I pulled over into a wide spot on the side of the road and shut the truck down, seconds after that, I was on my knees between the bucket seats and between Betty's thighs with my lips and tongue. She lifted her right foot and placed it on the dash, the left one went up onto the back of the driver's seat. Her ass was resting on the edge of the seat, which gave me easy access to her sex from her ass hole to her clit. I made the most of it by taking a long slow lick from the bottom to the top. Her sweet juices were spread over the whole area and I savored her taste as I went. A soft whimpering moan accompanied the motion of my tongue and grew even louder as I flicked at her swollen clit. Not wanting to take her to the edge too soon, I licked my way back down to her sopping wet opening and feasted on the copious amount of juice that was flowing from her.

Her hands found my head as I lapped at her one minute and drilled my tongue into her the next. Her hips were humping slowly against my mouth, my nose occasionally brushing against her clit, which brought a deep moan from her lips. When I went even lower and probed at her anus, she lifted her hips and moaned even louder, pulling my head forward, trying to get me to go in even deeper. I wiggled my tongue and wormed my way into the tight opening of her ass as her hips went even higher into the air.

A loud cry announced her climax and her hips bucked and jerked against my face, driving my tongue even deeper. As her hips slowly relaxed, along with her grip on my head, I moved back up and again feasted on her juicy pussy, which was literally running a river. It took me several minutes to get the flow under control, by that time Betty's hands were once more on the back of my head. When I moved up to lick at her clit, she quickly pushed me away. I sat back and grinned down at her, I knew my face was a mess, coated with her juice from my forehead to my chin.

She looked up at me and took a couple of shuddering breathes. The last one she blew out forcefully and then she smiled at me. "One more orgasm like the last two and you're going to be taking a corpse home. That last one, snuck up on me. I'd forgotten how much I liked you messing with my ass, but you sure reminded me. Boy did you. I feel like a wrung out dishrag."

TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers