A Drive in the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled and nodded, "I'd forgotten myself until you tried to break my nose, when I touched you there. It's been almost three years since I last fucked you there."

Betty laughed and sat up slowly; I reached out and helped her. When she was upright, she asked, "Has it really been that long?" When I nodded, she leaned forward and kissed me gently on the lips. After a second, she broke the kiss and giggled. "Hand me that bag from the back seat, will you. I think I need to wash your face. Actually, it looks like I already did." She laughed and added, "Poor baby, I try to drown you and then I have to be reminded that I haven't let you fuck me in the ass in way to long."

I handed her the bag, she opened it and pulled out a washrag and a bottle of water. Wetting the rag, she washed my face gentle, pausing to kiss me lightly on the lips from time to time. When she was finished, she put the rag and water back in the bag and tossed them onto the back seat. Moving forward on the seat, she put her arms around my neck and kissed me long and deeply. My arms went around her and I pulled her tightly to me.

When we came up for air, she took a shuddering breath and sighed. "I've missed kissing you like that, just giving myself up to it and feeling our love flow back and forth."

I held her close with one arm and stroked her back gently and lightly with the other hand. "I know what you mean. I miss our long kisses, along with holding you close, just letting my hand roam as I pet you. I love the feel of your skin, so smooth and warm."

She nodded against my shoulder and replied, "You've always been a touchy, feely kind of a person, which was one of the things that first caught my attention when we started dating. It isn't a sexual thing, just a comforting thing, at least that's the way it's always felt to me. I've always liked it and I've missed it too."

A set of lights appeared out of the light rain and came toward us. With a deep sigh, Betty moved away from me. I moved up onto the driver's seat and turned toward the front. The lights turned off on a side road a short ways in front of us.

I started the truck but Betty reached over and turned it off, with a grin she asked, "Who said I was ready to go anywhere. Just turn your ass back around here and relax while I get us something to drink." She slid forward and moved between the seats to kneel on the backseat, her ass pointed straight toward me, as she rummaged in the ice chest behind that seat. With a smile, I reached out my left hand and ran a fingertip down the crack of her beautiful ass, as it touched her anus she wiggled and told me to behave.

I chuckled, lowered the fingertip another inch, and slipped it deep into her pussy. "Ok." I replied as I moved the finger slowly in and out. After a few strokes, I added a second finger and continued on. Her rear end was now moving back and forth and up and down, her knees spreading wider on the seat. I paused a second and applied the tip of one of the fingers to her anus and pressed forward. The finger slipped into her ass slowly as the other finger went back into her pussy. She moaned loudly and a shudder shook her hips. "Yeah, you still like that don't you?" I asked softly as I slowly moved the two fingers in and out of her.

"Oh, yes." She replied in a halting voice. "If you're not careful, I'm going to be cumming again real soon." I paused my slow stroking to add another finger to the one already in her pussy. As the two fingers slid into her pussy and the one went in her ass, she took a hissing breath and said, "The hell with soon, how about right now." I felt her ass hole and vagina clamping and unclamping on my fingers as they moved back and forth. A deep whine came from deep in her chest as her hips jerked and flexed.

I moved off the seat, slipped the fingers out of her and hastily pulled down my shorts, my rampant manhood springing up against my lower belly. I grabbed her hips, pulling her back toward me a little as I lined the head of my dick up in her once again sopping wet pussy. With one long hard thrust, I buried myself in her tight sweet pussy. She yelled and pressed back against me tighter, her ass rolling and bucking against my hips. I fucked her with the same slow firm strokes, each one punctuated by a grunting "Oh!" from her that was growing in volume. Her back was arching slowly, her head coming back as her orgasm built to an even higher plan.

About the time I figured she was ready to explode, I pulled out of her, she yelled, "No, no, no!" I used my right hand to center myself up on her ass hole, holding her in place with my left hand. When I pressed forward sharply, she yelled again and jerked away from me. I pressed forward with a steady pressure as I followed her body, feeling myself slipping slowly into her tight hot ass. When I was in over half way, I paused and waited. I could feel the muscles in her ass flexing and a shiver and shaking in her hips. With a loud moan, she pressed backwards, forcing more of me into her ass. When I took a slow outward stroke and pushed back in, she said, "Yes, yes, yesssss!" loudly and wiggled her ass back against me as my hips touched her ass cheeks.

I held her tightly against me for a few seconds and then fucked her ass with the same slow steady strokes that I had used on her pussy. She was jerking and twitching, one small orgasm following the last. I could feel my own orgasm building, I wanted to hold it off and savor the feelings of her sweet, sweet ass and body, but I was way too excited. With one last quick hard stroke, I buried myself to the hilt and groaned as I came in a long gush. Betty went wild, yelling, and bucking back against me as she was consumed by her own orgasm.

We remained like this for an unknown amount of time. Slowly her ass dropped lower as my manhood softened. I eased back onto my heels, using my hands to guide her back with me. She ended up off the seat and sitting on my thighs, with me still planted inside her rear. She supported part of her weight on her hands and arm as they rested on the seat cushion. I put my arms around her and hugged her as I kissed the back of her neck. We were both breathing hard enough that speech was out of the question.

A while later, she sat up and wiggled her ass, with a little shiver she sighed and said, "I think I broke it, at the very least I took the starch out of it." She ended with a giggle.

I chuckled and replied, "Didn't you though. I haven't cum that hard in a long time."

She leaned back against me and whispered, "I'm sorry, I haven't been taking very good care of you, have I? I'm surprised you haven't found a little something to play with while you are on the road."

I hugged her and kissed her neck before I said, "I know what I have at home and there's nothing else out there that can hold a candle to you." I caressed her breasts and felt her nipples jump back to ridged attention. "See what I mean." She shivered as I rolled the hard nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. "You haven't been the only one to neglect the finer things in our love life. I can't remember the last time I took the time to tease your nipples or to kiss the back of your neck." I kissed and nibbled at her neck, still playing with her nipples.

She shivered and took a shuddering breath before she said softly, "You'd better be careful, you're going to get my fire lit again." When I continued what I had been doing, she started to wiggle her ass slowly against me. With a soft moan, she said, "Now you've done it, and I've already burned up the log to put the fire out with." She arched her back as her hands came up to caress her breasts, my hands still teasing her nipples.

I dropped one hand to her lap and explored her sex. As my fingers grazed across her hard swollen clit, she took a long hissing breath and moved her hips a little firmer against my lap. I could feel my manhood moving ever so slightly inside her ass; it was slowly firming up. I moved my hand lower and slipped two fingers just inside her open pussy, the heel of my hand against her clit. She shivered and rotated her hips, making my fingers move in her pussy and rubbing her clit on my hand. My dick was growing more quickly inside her. She moaned loudly and said, "Here we go again." As her hips jerked and she came again, her ass clamping down on my shaft and her pussy nibbling at my fingers. I hadn't moved my hand at all once I inserted the fingers; she had brought this one on all by herself.

I remained motionless; I even left her nipple alone as she came down from this orgasm. With a long sigh, she relaxed, and slumped down in my lap. As she felt my now hard dick move in her ass, she jerked and groaned loudly. "Oh damn, when did that thing come back to life?" She asked softly and groaned again as I clenched my ass muscles, which caused my shaft to twitch and jump inside her tightness.

She relaxed back against me, ever so often I would make my manhood twitch, which made her shiver and whimper softly. After a while she sighed deeply and said in a whisper, "I've had more orgasms tonight than I've had in the last five or six months. That feels so good in my ass and I want it to stay there forever, just teasing me like it is." She was silent for a little while, except for the occasional whimper. She sighed again and snuggled back against me. "I want you to fuck me again but I don't think my body could muster the strength for another orgasm." After another pause, she chuckled and whispered, "Damn, I'm getting old, I can remember when we used to fuck all night long and then once more when we woke up in the morning."

I hugged her and kissed her neck before I replied, "I think I need to find my baby a place to lay her head and we'll continue this in the morning. How does that sound."

She nodded and said, "I don't want to go home though."

I laughed and said, "I have no intention of taking you home. We still have two or three days left on this adventure and I for one intend to take full advantage of them. I think there is a small motel a few miles down that last main highway we crossed."

She sighed and slowly wiggled her ass against me. "I'm just wondering how I'm going to get off this without going boom again."

I laughed and said, "You're not, you're going to lean forward on the seat and enjoy a long slow fuck before we leave here."

She took a long shuddering breath as she lifted her hips and leaned forward. I slipped out of her a little ways when she first moved and went back in all the way, as I followed her up. She groaned loudly and said, "I don't know about the long part of that, I'm so sensitive. My whole attention is focused on my ass right now."

I eased out of her very slowly until just the head was inside the tight ring of muscles guarding her ass and then I moved back in equally as slow. She was whimpering softly the whole time I was moving. I paused for a second and did it again; the whimper was equally as soft but more intent. After a dozen strokes like this, she made a hissing noise and whispered hoarsely, "Faster."

The next couple of strokes were a little bit faster but not much. As I went forward on the next one, she rammed back against me with a loud grunt and said, "Faster, Please!"

I got a better grip on her hips and started to fuck her with long forceful strokes, which made her yell, "Oh yes, that's it!"

I pounded her ass, feeling my balls tightening up as my orgasm built. She would grunt loudly as my hips smacked her ass and she moaned even louder as I pulled almost all the way back out. A dozen more strokes and her hips were bucking wildly and she was yelling continuously. Another couple of strokes had me groaning as I emptied my balls into her churning ass for the second time tonight. This made Betty even more verbal, as she yelled, "Yes, oh yes, yesssss!" Over and over again before she collapsed forward onto the seat.

I held myself tightly in her until we both were relaxed and then I slowly pulled my semi hard shaft out of her. She shivered and sighed deeply as I did. I sat back on my heels still breathing hard. I took a couple of deep breaths and reached for the bag and the rag in it. I moistened it again with the water and spent a few minutes bathing her sex and ass. She sighed again as I did her ass but she gasped as the rag ran over her sex, her ass jerked as the rag touched her clit and her hand came back to take the rag from mine.

I watched as she washed herself; in the position she was in, I had a full view even in the dim light coming from the instrument cluster. I smiled and felt my soft manhood twitch. "You are one sexy woman." I told her softly.

I heard her chuckle before she replied, "Right now, I don't feel real sexy, just totally worn out. I can't remember the last time I was this satisfied, totally and completely." She chuckled and added, "All I want to do is to sleep."

She finished with the rag and I took it from her so I could clean up my end of the mess, which was quite substantial. As I did, she slowly moved up and sat down on the seat with a sigh. I grinned at her and leaned forward to lightly kiss her lips. When I sat back, I said with a chuckle, "You do have that freshly and completely fucked look about you."

She grinned and asked, "Do I have to get dressed to go to the motel? It would just be a waste of time, I'd just have to take my clothes off again to go to bed and sleep."

I laughed as I pulled up my shorts and said, "That's up to you. I'm not sure how the people at the motel would react though."

I leaned forward, kissed her again before I moved back up front, and sat down in the driver's seat. She sat there for a second and then moved up to the passenger's seat bringing her long skirt with her. She opened it up, dropped it over her head, and then worked her arms out of the top opening. She grinned at me as she tied the drawstring so it would stay just above her breasts. "Think this will work?" She asked with a grin.

I nodded and grinned, "Works for me, I like it, it's very sexy. Why haven't you ever worn it like that before?" I asked I started the truck.

She shrugged and laughed, "I never thought of it before. Anyway, with a couple of kids running around it wouldn't have been appropriate. It'd be a little breezy on a windy day, plus a little dangerous. I'd end up flashing more people than not." She ended with another laugh.

As I got the truck turned around, I glanced over at her, and grinned, "None of the men would object darling; you still have a wonderfully beautiful body. The women would only because they were jealous." I paused a moment and then added with a chuckle, "Some of them might not object either, come to think of it."

Betty laughed and came over to kiss me on the cheek, "You are such a sweetheart, and I love you. You are so good for my ego."

I grinned and replied, "I love you too. I'm just doing my job dear; part of it that I haven't been doing of late is stroking your ego as you call it. You are a beautiful, wonderful, sexy woman and a great lady to boot; I just need to remember to tell you more often."

She sat back against the door for a second, just smiling at me. "Sahara was right; this is just what we needed to get ourselves back together again. We'll have to do something special for her, to repay this favor." She said softly.

I was stopping at the main road and looked over at her. I nodded and said, "You're right, we do owe her big time. I don't think either of us realized just how far we had let our relationship slip." I grinned and added jokingly, "Maybe we can find her a boy toy to play with."

Betty laughed and replied, "You don't have to worry about Sahara on that account. She has more old men chasing her than you'd believe. She even lets a few of them catch her from time to time, from what I've heard her say." She giggled and added, "Sahara is who I want to be when I grow up. She has more fun than any other three women I know."

As I pulled out onto the highway, I shook my head in wonder and said, "I sure didn't know that, I thought she was just a lonely old lady. I also thought you let her hang around because you wanted to get her out and about, so to speak. She's always so prim and proper, so quiet. Earlier tonight, she shocked me with her bluntness about her and her husband. The idea of her having a sex life never crossed my mind."

With a shake of her head, Betty chuckled and said, "I know what you mean; only I've spent more time around her. She's smart, witty, and funny as hell when she lets her hair down. In our girl talk, she can get down and dirty as anyone I've ever known. I could tell you some things about her and Harry that would curl your hair. In fact several things she's told me, made me realize that some of the things I thought I was weird about in sex are quite normal. I shouldn't say this but I will, once she even had a threesome with Harry and his best friend. She got pretty graphic about it, when I told her I found that hard to believe. By the time she was through, my panties were quite damp." She ended with a laugh.

I glanced over at my wife and chuckled, "Oh, now the truth comes out and I hear about you're most secret fantasy, do I."

Betty looked at me for a long second before she replied, "It's only a fantasy. The thought of a dick in my pussy and one in my ass... well it makes me wet and horny as hell. I don't think I could ever go through with anything like that but it is fascinating to me."

I chuckled again and said softly, "You kinky little darling you. What else have you been hiding from me all these years?"

She laughed and rubbed her foot along my thigh. "Oh, nothing much besides that; you know, just the normal things like getting gangbanged by the local football team or having sex in the middle of Wal-Mart." She laughed again and I laughed with her. As we quieted down, she said softly, "Seriously though, there is one other thing that gets me going really fast. The thought of having sex with another woman is something I find at the top of my fantasy list from time to time. I've always been curious about it, even back in my college days. I had a roommate once that I wondered about; she had the sexiest body of anyone I had ever met. She never made even the slightest advance toward me but I would find her watching me intently ever so often when I was changing clothes. I still wonder what my reaction would have been if she had tried anything." She giggled and added, "Boy, I get totally satisfied and then, I start running off at the mouth. I'm wondering what you think of your little wife about now,"

I turned into the motel and pulled up under the carport in front of the office. I shut off the truck and grinned at my little wife as she put it. "I think you have a very health fantasy life and a good imagination. Do you use these fantasies to masturbate while I'm on the road?"

She laughed loudly and nodded her head, "Smart ass!" She said and moved over to kiss me. When the kiss broke up, she went on, "As a matter of fact I sometimes do, but mostly my thoughts are about our past sexual activity. You forget that you are one great considerate lover, you always make sure that I'm satisfied, one-way or another. You're all I've ever needed to get me turned on and to get me off." She kissed me again, this time with more passion in the kiss. When she moved back, there was love in her eyes. She grinned and said, "Now get out of here and go get us a room, I'm starting to feel frisky again, and I want a shower. If you're a good boy, I might even let you scrub my back."

I chuckled and got out of the truck. I stood there a moment looking at her before I said, "I love you."

She chuckled, flapped the skirt up, and back down, flashing her body at me. When the dress once more covered her, she smiled and replied, "I love you too."

I unlocked the motel door, scooped Betty up in my arms, and carried her inside, kicking the door closed with my foot; she squealed and giggled the whole way. Once inside I lowered her to the floor and hugged her tightly as I kissed her. She returned the kiss with growing passion, her arms locked around my neck, one of her hands tangled in my hair. After a while, I let my hands start to roam over her back and ass, feeling her warmth through the thin material of the skirt she wore like a dress.