A Drive in the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers

When the kiss finally broke she took a deep shuttering breathe and whispered, "Wow, what brought that on? I'm not complaining mind you, but it's been a while since you kissed me like that."

I grinned as I replied, "It could be that I like that outfit you're almost wearing. It could be that I find you sexy and oh so sensuous. It could be that I love you and wanted to kiss you like I meant it." I chuckled and added, "It could be all of the above rolled into one."

She grinned and brushed her lips against mine before she said, "I like all those reasons and they are all good in they're own way. You keep doing and saying things like that and you might get to do more than wash my back."

I chuckled and swatted her on the ass before I said, "Ok, if you say so, but I need to get our stuff out of the truck. Are you going to help me or just stand there grinning?"

She winked and replied, "All we need is the ice chest and the bag with our toiletry stuff in it. I've found the outfit I'm going to wear for the rest of the weekend, so the suitcases can stay in the truck. Think you can handle that or do I need to help you." She turned around and bent over, the short dress riding up to show half her ass, her sex peeking from between her upper thighs. She looked at me from between her legs and grinned, "You never know, I might just flash someone in the parking lot if I'm not careful."

When she shook her ass from side to side, I swatted her again and laughed, "You're really enjoying this aren't you? I know I am; I like the playful, teasing tart that you're becoming."

She straightened up and turned back around, coming into my arms for another long passionate kiss. When she pulled her head back, she smiled and whispered, "I'm your tart, and I always will be. You're going to see a new me from now on, I like the people we are right now and I mean to keep them around. You just remember that I'm going to take every opportunity that I get to tease and please you, no matter how long or brief it is." She giggled and added, "It'll be up to you to explain to the kids, why daddy has a hard on." When I laughed, she joined in.

"You just remember that that's a two way street, I know some tricks about teasing and pleasing myself. You'll have to explain the odd moans and groans you make from time to time. The kids will also have to get used to the idea of daddy hugging and kissing on mommy because I plan on doing it as often as I can." I said softly before I softly kissed her lips. "Now I'll get the stuff out of the truck, you get naked and we'll have that shower when I get finished."

She grinned and said, "Aye, Aye, sir, but you'd better hurry, I think my flames lit again. Think you can handle it?"

I grinned back at her and replied, "Oh yeah, even if I have to use both hands." She laughed as I turned toward the door.

It only took me a moment or two to sort out the stuff we needed and I made one load out of it. She opened the door for me as I bumped against it, she was totally naked as I came in and sat the ice chest and bag down. When I stood up and turned around, she grabbed the hem of my tee shirt and started pulling it off over my head. When she had it off, she grabbed my shorts and pulled them down around my ankles, and then she knelt down and took off my tennis shoes and finally the shorts. She looked up into my eyes, grinned as she wrapped the fingers of one hand around my semi hard manhood, and slowly ran them back and forth over its length. As I started to harden, she stood up, still holding onto me. Using my manhood for a handle, she led me to the bathroom.

Once in there, she turned on the water in the sink and lathered up a washrag. As she washed my dick and balls with the warm rag, I got even harder. When she finished, she grinned and told me, "I've already cleaned myself up and now that I've got you nice and clean, let's hop onto the bed and get all messy one more time. We can shower in the morning; I want to get my bell rung one more time tonight and then fall asleep with you still in me."

I grinned and replied, "Who am I, to argue with something like that."

Betty grinned and grabbed my hard shaft again. As she led me to the bed, she said, "You are a very smart man and I love you very, very much." She let go of me and hopped on the bed, laying down on her back and spreading her legs wide, she held out her arms and grinned as she said, "Now, get your ass down here, and fuck my brains out. I've had enough teasing and foreplay, right now I just want it hard, fast, and deep."

"Are you sure you know what you want?" I asked with a teasing laugh as I climbed on the bed and lay down on top of her.

My manhood slipped into the slit of her sex and I rubbed it up and down for a second, as she moaned and lifted her hips. I pulled back and felt the head of my shaft slide down to her hot wet opening, with one hard lunge, I hilted myself in her. She yelled, "Yes!" loudly and wrapped her long legs around mine, pulling me in even deeper.

It was short and sweet or fast and furious, according to how you want to look at it, but it wasn't long before we were both cumming our brains out. Shortly after that, we rolled over onto our sides and I pulled the covers up over us. Betty cuddled up closer to me and moved her hips slightly. "Hmmm, just what I wanted." She murmured and we drifted off to sleep.

TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers