All Comments on 'A Dumb Decision'

by thecarolinadreamer

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
complexhobagcomplexhobagabout 6 years ago
Confrontation

No confrontation basically says it all for me. Sure he screwed up, but she cheated. She cheated pure and simple. It doesn't matter if he started it. No man ever wants to have his wife say somebody is better, or to run to some other guy for better sex. That basically ends a real marriage. At that point it's all down hill. I hate it when people say she really loved you in a story. Maybe there was love, but if she really loved him she either wouldn't lie, or she would have stopped.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
An honest score?

3. Why? I had to force myself to finish it; the story simply didn’t capture my interest.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 6 years ago

people should watch what they wish for

gmann57gmann57about 6 years ago

Another cheater gets what they deserve. I love these kinds of endings 5 stars

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1about 6 years ago
They got away to easy!!

He should not have been excluded.!!! So its only the wages of sin!!!

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Ok

Gave it a 4 for writing but really hated it.

No resolution and the scum got away with it for decades.

I guess it is a little justice that the stupid cunt bit part of his dick off and choked to death on it but this was a very unsatisfying story.

Good writing compliments though.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Not Scoring Yet

I haven't read the whole story yes, but based on the comments I HAD to peek at the end to see if it was true. Will definitely gain points for the biting, though I'd rather she had to live with what she had done!

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
I feel nauseous

CD, I’m usually a big fan of your work, but as I type this I feel like I’m gonna puke. Sorry, but that was just disgusting. The same thing happened in World According to Garp, and that was just as gross. Frankly, I don’t even think that particular thing (and you’ll notice I can’t even bring myself to say what it is) is possible. Think about it. One bite? Ugh. So disgusting.

Okay, deep breath. Thinking of something pleasant to erase the mental image you’ve planted there...

As to the rest of the story, I think it covers around 90% of the misperceptions that people have about swinging. It’s a story about swinging told from a non-swinger’s perspective. Which is fine for fiction. But it’s like reading a tale about a rodeo clown if I had written it. It would be full of cliches and tropes culled from any TV shows or movies I’ve ever seen that involve a rodeo clown.

I fear that you wrote this story to be tailored to the LW target audience rather than your own tastes. I could be wrong, but that’s the sense I get.

One point I need to make is this: women cheat for a variety of reasons, but rarely because of “better sex.” This notion that a loving wife would carry on a 30-year affair because of better sex is so outlandish it’s difficult to suspend my disbelief.

I still feel a little nauseous. I need to lie down for a while.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Thoughts

"Women's skirts were so short they were showing their lacy drawers every time they bent over; that is assuming they had any on." - Grew up in the sixties, and Jody must have run in different circles than I did. I don't remember going commando as being a thing, and even with the short skirts "pantie peeks" were rare, and even then they were almost always plain cotton, and it really wasn't any different that when a tennis player's skirt flipped up.

If you're in the front seat, how in the how does her leg get spread out over the BACK seat? Maybe you meant "seat back"?

"If it felt better than yours, I don't think I could stand it." - Yes, he screwed up, and she gave one of my reasons NOT to satisfy "curiosity"; what if the new cock is "better"?

"(although someone had dyed the roots dark)" - I HOPE that's a joke!

"camel's foot" - I was going to question this, thinking that it should be "camel toe," but "camel foot" IS a thing!

If Kay was so sick, why wasn't she calling him? He figured out that she was lying, and didn't confront her?

Since he started it, she probably didn't deserve to die, but to continue for THIRTY fucking years? She should have survived so that he could dump her ass, and live with the shock, optional that she swallowed the head of Steve;s cock!

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingabout 6 years ago
The technical aspects of writing are good...

but everything about the story was a turnoff from start to finish.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Re. “What is the new cock is bettter?”

If women treated sex as if it were a tournament, and chose their lovers based on which cock was best, then maybe this premise would be plausible.

If women married only for sex, or if sex were the primary reason they decided to remain married, then maybe a woman would leave her husband for “a better cock.”

Do you guys really think this way? Do you honestly believe that the only reason your wife hasn’t cheated on you is because she hasn’t experience a “better cock?”

This notion that a woman would cheat on her husband (or leave him) because of a “better cock” is one of the enduring myths of the Loving Wives universe. Men cheat for physical reasons (and opportunity,) Women cheat for emotional reasons. Only in Loving Wives will you find women that are so hormonal that they can’t control themselves in the presence of a big cock.

Also, I hate to break it to you guys, but women get tired of our cocks fairly quickly. A “new cock” may be exciting to them at first, but that excitement wanes fairly quickly as well. So this notion that a woman would be so infatuated with this “new cock” for 30 YEARS — and so adventurous in her late 50’s to blow a guy while he’s driving! — is another Loving Wives myth.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 6 years ago
Too bad Steve died so fast

Would have been better if he had lingered for a while. Would have been more punishment to never get to use his weapon again. They broke the swinging rules by having Kay without the husband getting to share Candy. Too bad it didn't happen years earlier so he could have had a life with a better woman. Good thing they didn't have kids. They would have been Steve's.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Re: Better Cock

I'm not talking about reality, but the "reality" in these stories, where the wife cheats because she's "curious" about what another man (not necessarily cock) would be like.

My point remains the same - Why? If the sex with the other guy is better, what then? If you truly love your husband, you're not going to leave, so what now? Cheat? Settle for "lesser" sex? If you DO leave or cheat, aren't you "curious" if still ANOTHER man might be even better?

So, in a way I agree! It's stupid! Which is why I always criticize the wives in these stories that use that excuse!

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Re. The "Better Cock" Conundrum

What a fascinating topic! Sbrooks, your question is: "If sex with the other guy is better, then what?" This really pinpoints the heart of the matter.

Again, if the marriage is only about sex, then I suppose there would be no choice but for a woman to leave her husband for the "better cock." Because then sex would be the only purpose of her marriage.

If, on the other hand, a woman loves her husband because they share an emotional connection, a shared history, they have raised a family together, they have helped each other through good times and bad, they have bonded in a way that they have never experienced before, they have enjoyed growing older together, etc., then the quality of their sex life hardly matters, does it?

If all of that were true, and a woman were to experience a mind-shattering orgasm with another man, would that woman abandon her husband and sacrifice all of the above for a "better cock?" Only in the LW universe would that happen.

The wife in this story stayed with her husband for THIRTY YEARS after their swapping experiment. That tells me there was more to her marriage than sex. Which makes it seem completely implausible that she would carry on a secret affair for thirty years because she enjoyed Steve's cock better than her husband's.

I repeat again: size matters, but not as much as you guys seem to think it does. The act of sex is both physical and emotional. For men, it is primarily physical. For women, it is primarily emotional. If Kay carried on a thirty-year affair with Steve, it was for emotional reasons -- not because of his "better cock."

Rdf38464Rdf38464about 6 years ago
Drama

This is a good outline, could have thrown in some near misses, or her adventures; come to think of it, might be better written from her point of view

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 6 years ago
Interest Comments

I have to agree with sJoe's comments - for the woman, it is about "the relationship." Story is appropriately titled, that is for sure. Couple should have left it with the porn movies.

rnebularrnebularabout 6 years ago
Confused by the ending

I know that the "but..." at the end means there could be more to this story, but you then ended it with a capital "THE END." Anyhow, aside from that it was a decent read. I did question his reasoning in trying to coerce her in the first place. I get that everyone has different sexual interests, but after she said no the first few times, out of respect I would not have continued the preasure to go along with it. At least he didn't go behind her back, cheating like she did. I won't pile on too much to the "bigger cock" discussion, as I tend to think it's going to vary depending on the woman. I don't generalize about most men and women, but say that there are probably a lot of both types described. It's sad that this wife couldn't seem to stick to just her man, and yeah 30 years is a long running affair. That would likely end the marriage if the accident hadn't.

Mordant96Mordant96about 6 years ago
Always entertaining

I am always mystified about the negative comments on a great story to the effect that the characters do not behave as the critic demands. HEY FOLKS this is fiction. If you don't like it write a better story and post it. Oh wait, 90% of the illiterate comments come from trolls that have never written a story themselves. CD is in the top ten of authors on Literotica. I thank him for giving me 30 minutes of great entertainment.

Danno_61455Danno_61455about 6 years ago
ROLLING STRONG

I was hooked and loving it. These pieces on husband wanting wife to get the most out of her life and by extension her pleasures draw me in. The genie released can go in many directions and I love them all. Some twist in my guts at the moment of her realization and gratification is want brings me back to read more of them.

Your story was very nice but I awarded it a 4. My first time reading your work. The open air sex with a blow job on the road was excellent. You telegraphed the demise of love by bar room conversation and that was a let down. But, it was your story and your choice.

Thanks for sharing.

imanononeimanononeabout 6 years ago
5*

I agree with most of Swinger's comments but I disagree with his conclusion mostly because it is an absolute. I believe it is possible for a wife to enjoy sex so much, that while her husband is away, she would continue to have the sex on a limited basis (she limited it to a couple of times a month for 30 years) if she was very confident in not getting caught. She could have her cake and it it too with almost no risk of being caught. So why not. When her husband was around she was with him but when he was not around instead of playing titly winks, why not have great sex a couple of times a month and enjoy something her husband couldn't give her. Even if her Steve didn't have a big cock she may have done it any way for variety and because it was taboo. The only reason not to do what wife did is honesty and integrity and people almost always have double standards when it comes to themselves so wife could justify that she was not hurting her husband since he would never know and she could enjoy Steve's big one. Also, there was very likely an emotional relationship between wife and Steve and his wife that developed over the years.

I would think that Husband would be a suspect in a potential murder investigation when it was seen that Steve and Husband's vehicles hit each other and it was determined that Wife was giving Steve a BJ at the time of the accident. It would be a logical conclusion for the constabulary to conclude the Husband viewed this from his big rig and rammed Steve's car.

anon.1

JSipesJSipesabout 6 years ago
True Story

I enjoyed this story because things like this really happen. I had been married to my wife for twenty-eight years when I found out she was having sex with multiple lovers. I found out in an unexpected way. My wife became very ill and lost a lot of weight. I took her to a lot of specialist, but none could help. Finally one suggested she see a doctor who specialized in treating women who were sexually molested as a child. I learned she had been sexually molested by her father. Part of her therapy was to write everything she could remember in a journal. She doesn’t know it but I found her journal and read it before her doctor told her to burn it. We are still happily married and never discuss her past or the treatment. She did tell me she had been molested as a child and it had led to her being unfaithful many times during our marriage. I learned from her journal that her Dad started molesting her at age nine. At some point she started seeking other people to have sex with, in addition to him. She never let the other people know about each other. She was forty-nine when I found the journal and learned many of the details. In her journal I learned she wanted to stop having sex with strangers, but couldn’t. She craved it and needed it. Today she is supposedly healed and leading a normal life. I think. She was so good at hiding it from me for over thirty years. I know from her journal that she went to great lengths to hide it from me, so I can never be sure she has really abandon that behavior. I hope she has been truly healed.

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 6 years ago
So the writing was not too bad

But the story, especially the ending, left me with the feeling that I just didn't care. They all start out as pretty unlikable characters. I always look for someone to root for in these stories. The way they died was like a tabloid news report. But dead is dead. And Candy confirming that his wife was cheating on him forever wouldn't have made him feel any better. So there's nothing to take away from this tale of woe. Except the fact that he got to keep all the marital assets and didn't have to pay for a divorce. At least that was something? Bottom line - good writing, not an entertaining story.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 6 years ago
Another true story

A woman, let's call her Lily, worked for my dad for well over 40 years beginning when she graduated high school. She worked the manufacturing Day shift from 7:00 AM until 3:00 PM five days a week. Her husband worked rotating shifts at a paper mill of 1 week of Night Shift(11PM-7AM) 1 week Swing Shift (3PM to 11 PM) and 1 Week Day Shift (7AM to 3PM). Whenever he worked a Night Shift Lily went and spent those nights with another man. That arrangement lasted for about 30 years, until the lover died from a heart attack. The lover never married. I met Lily when I was 16 and she was in her mid-40's.She was still a beauty.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 6 years agoAuthor
CAROLINA'S RESPONSE!

First let me thank each and every one who commented on A DUMB DECISION. I really appreciate them and will try my best to learn from your ideas about what I should have written. In most cases you are right on. Thanks again.

Now I’d like to respond to some specific comments where I feel a little more is necessary:

#swingerjoe, I’m a fan of yours and I surely didn’t want to make you sick. LOL Why did I write this? Guess I’m tired of the old BTB vs RAAC stuff and was looking to give readers something a little different. BUT, as I got into the story, it just seemed to want to go this way. Seriously, I had several different endings and internal plots, but damn it! The characters just didn’t want to act in my play. They kept rewriting the script. Finally, after lying awake for several hours thinking about the proper direction, I awoke next morning with the result you read on my mind. When I sat down to write, I couldn’t hit the keys fast enough.

#Bayernpeter1, Ole buddy, I really don’t understand your comment Are you saying he shouldn’t have been excluded from her later adventures? If so, wouldn’t having him take part force an entirely different story?

#RR that’s exactly what I wanted, if the story doesn’t interest enough folks I need to change my ways. Thanks.

#sbrooks103x You’re very good at keeping me straight, yes, I meant ‘camel toe’ and if I have a fetish, it would be my appreciation for a woman in tight pants with what was known in my younger days as a ‘five pound pussy.’ AKA today—a camel toe. BTW Kay was not sick and this took place before the cell phone days, thus a driver on the road would be impossible to reach until he called in. And yes, I did mean ‘back of the seat,’ something that got lost in the various drafts. Thanks.

#This is getting too long, but I want to make one last comment about the ‘why women cheat’ and cock size puzzle. First of all, I have no firsthand knowledge of the subject. I writing from hearsay when I write about swinging, cheating or even how much difference cock size makes. I have read a lot on the subject and I’m a good listener. I once mentioned there was a real life Handyman Hank who was a good friend and was an expert on the subject of swapping and cheating. (Probably a good liar also, but he kept me entertained over many a cup of coffee. Sorry to have lost him last year. BTW after over fifty years of running around on his wife, he literally grieved to death with a couple months of her death. I think that says something about still loving a spouse you cheat on.)

Last subject—a niece whose ass I was chewing out about cheating on her husband once said, “You just don’t know how good that big cock makes me feel.” Couldn’t argue with that and sure didn’t want to find out. I also know it’s said that one of Texas’ founders, I think it was Houston, was hung so heavy his bride couldn’t take him. The story goes that they separated and he found a widow with a bigger accommodation for his horse.

#Any enlightenment from female readers? If you don’t want to go public, there’s always my Bio page. THANKS EVERYBODY!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@thecarolinadreamer

I'm happy that you agree with my original thought, but I think you may have missed part of my comment, because before calling you on your use of "camel's foot" I checked, and that IS a thing! A camel's foot is a very large camel toe!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
Better cock?

Let’s face it: the ‘new’ guy is always going to be more exciting, because wives get familiar with their husbands’ ways in bed pretty quickly. The new guy, unless he’s a dud, is always going to be better, at the beginning.

It’s only if the fling turns into an affair that the wife discovers that the grass isn’t greener on the other side. The same is true for men.

Men are lucky: for women, it is more about the relationship, and that’s how we keep wives at home. If women looked at sex the way men do, the monogamy rate would be about 4%.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
But I do have to give you credit for . . .

. . . someone had dyed her roots black.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Camel foot!

Hahaha! I just thought it meant a nice big pussy!

As far as cock size.....I have a lot of experience with women and have access to a lot of candid information from them.

Cock size is very important to size queens but they are in the minority and there are even fewer who would endanger a good marriage over it.

I'm not referring to run of the mill sluts or cheaters because they will cheat regardless of how good a marriage is.

Super sized guys are actually more of a curiosity to most women rather than the desired result. Most women do like a little above average in the cock department but average is still fine for them and preferred by a fairly large minority. There are a minority, slightly larger than size queens, that actually prefer smaller than average.

Monster cocks are also no guaranty that sex will be good for a woman. The experience ranges from fun, interesting, painful, never again, and the occasional monster orgasm and every thing in between. Most women aren't interested once curiosity has been satisfied unless the guy is a catch otherwise.

My wife's first husband had an anomaly hanging between his legs which she referred to as "The Log". She refers to mine as "The Bat" and I am above average but certainly no monster. I am easily her best sex partner and eclipsed all her previous lovers in the first week I became intimate with her. It started a little slow but I learned her buttons quickly and had her making animal sounds by the third day. She, in comparison, did not care all that much for sex with "The Log".

In my experience with other women, very few didn't want me full time and all wanted repeat performances. Dick size probably didn't enter their minds for the first encounter and maybe influenced them a little afterwards but other characteristics seemed far more important and sexual satisfaction was very high.

Your size queen cheater could happen, but would be extremely rare. Cheating for 30 years because of satisfaction with size seems almost beyond the realm of possibilities but I won't say impossible because people are very weird and shitty sometimes.

Again, thanks for your quality writing.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Indeed, SilentSound

I can't claim "I have a lot of experience with women" as you have, or with men either for that matter, but I have talked with quite a few. Some talked quite a lot.

As you say, an extra large penis is seen as a curiosity by most, rather than as a decision-maker on choosing a sexual partner. It's close to irrelevant, I should say, when choosing a lifetime marital partner.

Blokes tell me it's the same with them and breast size.

I still like the old saying "It's the skill of the conductor, not the size of the baton, that makes beautiful music".

Lue

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
camel foot really?

Ok we used to call this one short chick mistress Mooseknuckle the pissed off midget because of a horrific wardrobe choice of bikini but damn that was funny as hell to see. AS for the story more importantly not bad at all. Women nowadays don't want to be held accountable for their actions and the protagonist asked for it with the swapping. If it aint broke don't fix it would do well, every couple that I know that's tried this all divorced or split up, and swinging is just a divorce that hasn't been ruled on yet, Nice work a solid 4

Richie4110Richie4110about 6 years ago
Liked it, But

You ended it with a sort of promise for more. I hope you'll keep writing and finish this one.

Thanks for sharing your effort with me.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Liked it

Not usually a fan of your work. Your writing is very good, but don't care for your usual subject matter. I will assure you that this is the first 5 that I have ever given you. I really enjoyed this story. Not really a btb, but serious consequences for the cheaters. I could become a real fan. I'm going back and check out some of your other work. Thanks.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 6 years ago
Could only give three stars.

After a good start there was a large gap until what was an unsatisfactory ending.

Lacking in real substance, no emotion from either husband or wife, no confrontation, it sadly just petered out.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 6 years agoAuthor
More thoughts from cd

I’d like to respond to comments I missed last time.

#26thNC Glad you enjoyed it. What type story is your favorite? Personally I can take both BTB and RAAC just so long as there is no humiliation. Of course as I’ve said before, I believe in forgiveness, but will try to write both. I much prefer a story of flings that last a short while, since most of my research indicates that’s the most realistic.

#rnebular and those who ask for a continuation: The ‘but’ is a screw-up on my part. This story went through several drafts with different endings, one of them left both cheaters living and breathing and I intended on a Ch02. As I said in other comment, when characters started writing this final version I simply didn’t kill the ‘but.’

#Richie4110 Can you think of any way this story can continue. By now he’s an older man and she’s dead; seems to me an entirely new story would be required.

Thanks again

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
Very Good Story

The ending left me sad. The problem being the betrayal and not the deaths. Of course, there is always that old controversy about bigger being better.

Crusader235Crusader235about 6 years ago
Glad

Very glad you decided to write this one! Luv the way you tell a story. Five stars from this old reader. Noticed you left this one open ended, hope there is more to follow.

IndyOnIndyOnabout 6 years ago
WARNING

This is the risk you run when you share your woman! In 1972 I met the love of my life and over a two year period we were exclusive and were as sexually compatible as two people could be....She was 5'4" Blond and blue and me 6'6" Blond and blue with nearly an 8" package. We were at a party and another couple came on to us....well party and drinking so we said what the hell and took them home.... as it turned out he was exceptionally thin and short and they were swapping so she could get some satisfaction and stay with him?? I lost the love of my life when I said OK to experimenting...Our exclusiveness stopped and now it was OK for her to experiment with others so she did! Twenty years later we were both married to other people but she told me I was her best match and wished we had never switched partners. It was the worst mistake of my life.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
CD

Glad you asked. Due to personal experience, I lean toward the BTB story. But I do enjoy a reconciliation, if there have been consequences, and true remorse. I find that humiliation of the cheaters is often the only consequence short of violence that works. I did not burn my bitch, but I did mete out consequences to her cheating partner. We can agree to disagree on our preferences, but you are a very capable author, and I will continue to follow your work. I will, however, comment when I like it and also when I don't care for it. For the record, I ain't sbrooks103. Thanks for reading my comments and responding.

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 6 years ago
Very empty story

I don't believe this was either a BTB or RAAC story. There was no emotional consequences for the cheating wife. Sure she died in an accident while biting off her lover's dick, but the husband's the one that will suffer for a long time. And what was the kumbaya moment at the end with the wife who was fully aware of the cheating and enabled and probably encouraged it. That was pathetic.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re: bigdnt13's comment

Thanks for your comment. I agree this wasn’t BTB or RAAC and I thought I’d stated that. Also thought I’d made it clear that Candy, the other wife you referred to, was a full partner in the swapping—guess maybe I didn’t make it as plain as I thought. Anyway, thanks again for taking time to let me know I might need to express things better.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
Kind of empty story

Didn't really feel much reading that. Wife and Steve died. Didn't care about that because they deserved it. Didn't feel bad for the husband because he's an idiot, not for suggesting the swapping, but for knowing that his wife was cheating on him for the whole week and he was totally cool it. Then later on he gets shocked when he sees her cheating? Didn't care for it too much.

Maybe writing about his life after would've been more meaningful. Candy seems like a person you just want to slap.

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 6 years ago
Karma is a itch

CD I liked the story it was entertaining. The beginning was really interesting and sad.

What was again interesting was the part where we find out this went on for twenty years and Jody had no clue? I can see that, being OTR his whole career and she was really, really discrete. Yep it isn't really a BTB story more like karma,sadly, for the both of them. Seemed they loved each other deeply. Yes I know poor Kay loved that big dick more. The ending to poor Steve was a bitch but comical. What a way to go, death by a killer blowjob.

BrianBensonBrianBensonabout 6 years ago
Excellent story

Kinda sad at the end but at least the poor guy wasn't tormented all his life by his wife's actions. I guess what he didn't know didn't hurt him until the end.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
OH!!

She bit the end of his cock off! By Fuck thats gotta hurt and She chocked on it? Who said there ain't a God up above! I guess he has a sense of humor!......Fantastic Story

Anyway that's my Comment 5 ★ WOOF!

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
Honestly....

I enjoy your stories. The story has all the good qualities of a LW's including being a bit sad in the end. I would have preferred if she had survived. What could she have possibly said to explain all those years of cheating on her spouse? *****

OPrimeOPrimealmost 6 years ago
Oh My

I hope he had her insured for $500,000!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Response to OnestAbe's comment above

Heck, Abe, I had to read your comment several times to understand where you’re coming from. What I get out of it is you have a running gun battle with blackrandl for some reason. I’ve never heard of you until recently and I don’t understand your desire to ruin people’s good name as you claim about ES Skipper.

I do know people like you, and in this case I’m going to lump you with the other leftist, have great power to do harm in this world of the internet that we live in today. Personally, while I may bitch about hurtful comments here on LIT, I will not join that crowd.

I would never share anything told me in confidence or even in a moment of weakness and I expect the same treatment from others. I will only say that if the story, as know it is true, AND I HAVE I HAVE NO REASON to doubt it, blackrandl is a fine lady who has faced some difficult times, and she deserves every good thing that happens to her.

I hope those who know you well would say the same about you.

May God bless you! cd

mmbny47mmbny47almost 6 years ago
Old story

I spent 16 years as an EMT. I heard a story like that in 1991. The version I was told she had his entire cock stuck in her throat and he bleed to death. Still a nice story

Thank's

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Loved it very much.Thanx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
3 stars

From Page 2: "Walking by her car, I noticed the crackle of an engine cooling"

From Page 3: "we'd had a threesome for lunch and Steve was taking her back home" Which is it after Myrtle Beach? Did she drive home in her car or did

Steve drive her home? This being same part of the story. This much is certain, women do not prefer large appendages. They prefer foreplay with the male appendage and the female part fitting as they should. Of course authors on this site like to use imagination to "Spice it Up." I would not comment on this, but it very damaging thought. Many men feel inadequate, due, in part, to this. Oh well.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
A TYPICAL EXAMPLE

of trying to fix an unbroken object that is still under the 50 year warranty, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some women

once experiencing a very large male, just cannot do without, some are not affected in the slightest, with variations.

Our swapping experience began with just some fun showing off, a nude beach thing, then at home evolved to finger fucking, mutual masturbation with each other's wives, then finally the real thing. I was the larger one, not monstrous but way bigger than he was. His wife went off like a firecracker at the first stroke and kept on for maybe 10 minutes, my wife never quite got there. Not much I could do to solve that, but then?

I could not keep the guy's wife away from me, she showed up nearly everywhere I went. That developed into her being pissed off I wouldn't into him being pissed off that she was stalking. I got tires flattened, paint keyed, window broken, both of them briefly detained by police, nothing worked.

Crazy shit.

The day the end came was a headline in the newspaper, it appeared he shot her, then himself.

Probably make a good story here if I knew how to write, it was two long years of hell. Be real careful when messing with four different personalities, it just takes one nut to mess it all up. Some of this stuff is best left to stories.

Wife and I? Still together, no more fucking around.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Poof!

Death is like a horrible magic trick. Now you see them, now you don't. The husband would be traumatized forever. The woman he loved he didn't really know and died with her lover right in before of his eyes. That could and probably would fuck his mind the rest of his life. *****

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Page 1

Kay would organism? I think I saw that happen in the movie Alien! :)

Sorry. I really don't mind misspellings like this but this one was too funny to pass up. She organismed. Sounds scary. lol

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
Happy Ending.

Nothing like a happy ending .*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
stupid ending

i understand the husband was completely blindsided by this...

but what on god's green earth gave the slut candy the right to pretend to be his friend.

she helped his wife cheat on him....twice a month....for thirty years.

all while he was faithful. i'm glad they died, and i could care less if candy is punished or allowed to breath air. but for goodness sake, the least the man could do is tell her to piss off for being a vile lying cunt that helped cuckold him.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
the husband would be traumatized forever my ASS

no alimony, he doesn't split anything and he got rid of the cheating wife. It's a win in my book

texxmantexxmanover 4 years ago
What a dumbfuck!

I ended up pissed at the husband for his utter stupidity. He got what he deserved.

I didn’t like the story but it was different and well written, entertainment of the train wreck sort.

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
good story

can't blame the wife for having a dumb husband

5starrs

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
JUST CONFIRMING

You are a dumb SOB! Figure it out, asshole!

MormonJackMormonJackover 4 years ago
Always haunted me

Thanks for the story. I read it a few months back and it has always haunted me - the realization that once the door to swapping is opened, it's not so clear if it can be shut.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Think This Story

In it's self was rather interesting, especially since in my much younger days I did enjoy quite a number of blow jobs cruising down the highway. A young lady and I used to visit the adult drive-in near Albion, Michigan. Nothing got her hotter, quicker than porn on the screen, VHS was just arriving in stores. Once she gave me one all the way back to my apartment in Battle Creek in the wee hours of the morning. There was also Filthy Floyd"s in Hastings. I suppose it wouldn't have mattered for long but no trucker ever blew (!) his air horn at us. Seems to me pretty much everyone got either what they wanted and/or deserved in this little ditty. One other thought, your story stirred up some of the most interesting discussion style comments I've read on Lit and for that I thank you. The four main characters must have all been blonde, dying their hair brunette which is the tell tale sign of artificial intelligence. I believe this is the first of your stories I've read and since I have a tendency to agree with 26thNC I'll just keep reading for a while if you don't mind. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I concur with Texxman's comment...

But the premise of this whole story, was good. Why I gave it four stars.

It seemed to me, a tale of woe, from the moment the other husband disrobed and Kay's husband saw the size of his huge cock. First indication, in written story text, this swapping shit, was all wrong, well before..."from the get-go!"!

The rest of this story confirms how stupid Kay's husband was, to push his wife, who had been a very well raised, proper and very conservative, good, faithful wife to him, always before...into swapping...

Forever after, Kay, his wife, experienced that huge thick, long dork up her twat...his love making, with his regular sized dork, would never satisfy Kay again. She proved that theory correct, after the other mans wife told him, after her death and funeral, that his wife Kay, had cheated on him with her big cock husband, every week, or at least twice per month, for the last 30+ years of their marriage!

So, what this wanker, fucking useless husband had done, is ruined his own marriage, by talking his once very conservative and faithful to him wife, into swapping that first time!

The rest of her cheating on him, was on her, Kay...totally!

The only thing I can think of, that might of made this story better...and I'm not saying it was at all bad...But might've made it better...(heavy emphasis on the word might), is if Kay's husband, (Guy?), would've had a pair of balls between his legs, saw the luggage in her car, that first week after the first swap, when he had been driving on the road all week, calling her at home and work, tried calling her, hubby leaving messages for her to call him back, many times, and she had not answered any calls.

He sees the luggage in her car and doesn't unlock it, (hell...any car my wife drove, I had the extra set of keys to it, on my key ring, in my jeans pocket!), and check-out what was in each suitcase?

Then, hubby complicates things a lot worse, when he doesn't, once he is inside their home, front door shut and locked behind him, confront the shit out of Kay, his wifey, about the luggage and where the fuck she's been all week, why she didn't answer any of his emergent reply calls?

After that bomb dropped between them, and the fallout settled/cleared, I would think him making her sit with him at their dining table and writi8ng-out a few written ground rules, between them both, would be wise! Those rules being, to never fuck any of the swappers they fucked together; NEVER, while they are home alone! Among a few other key rules they can't break, which would eliminate all cheating behind each others back!

Facts of the matter was, once husband knew Kay had set-up the first swap, he should of set her down and written-out a formal agreement with her, how they would NEVER cheat with anyone they swapped with, while he was driving for the line, and she was home alone, or while he was alone, without her! What applies to one of them, applies to them both, equally!

But really...your story here, proves beyond a doubt, once a couple starts swinging; it never stops, and cheating actually begins at some point, and marriages and lives are destroyed each time, as a result of wife swapping, never working the way people fantasize, it will work!

It's a bunch of marriage-wrecking, happy married couple trashing, fucking idiot bullshit!

Believe me, I've known dozens of couples, who decided to spice-up their lives with swapping; wind-up in divorce court, because one or the other of the marriage partners, can't stay true, can't stop cheating, with a swap partner, they liked a lot better than their own spouse!

Seems that's all swapping ever gave any couple who tried it out, or tries it! Want to fucking loose your marriage...completely destroy it...just swap wives! Even once...

Its seems to be like shooting-up Horse the first time...just may be totally addicting for you...that is, until you get so high, and want to get higher on that SHIT, you OD, and burst your heart! Blow it the fuck, right out of your body, or the equivalent! Dead. IS DEAD...you know? Quite permanent...

Still...for basic warning premise of this story, I like it!

Keep on writing author! I will keep-on looking for your stories to read here! I've liked each one of your stories, I've read so far! This story, inclusive!

Your stories are like a breath of fresh air in this genre, they are usually so original or have that classic plot twist, or twists, that makes them original!

Good work! I want to read more! :)

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Wife swapping and swinging, sure fire ways to destroy a marriage.

Jody was an idiot, but Kay was a conniving cheating bitch who got hers. If anyone deserved to die from having a severed cockhead lodged in her throat it was Bitch Kay.

Good death, scores 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Candy is definitely a dumb cunt. Could she not have told him in a better way. I may be reading it wrong but I read it like she was talking about the good ol days instead of informing a widowed husband his deceased wife was a slut for another mans big cock. I don’t know if I could have stopped myself from hitting her if I was him and that was just from reading this and I have no personal stake in these fictional characters

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

They both got just desserts.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

Main character did come across as an idiot. He knew what happened when he was gone.. but just shrugged his shoulders. Gee honey.. why the deep tan?

And Candy deserved a punch in the cunt at the funeral for helping them lie to him for 30 years. Did she think she was comforting him? What an asshole move on all their parts. Don't worry Jody... she always said you were a close 2nd!

There were no characters to like here

Harvey8910Harvey8910almost 2 years ago

This was a great story. The ending was quite a surprise. Jody was an idiot for pushing Kay into swapping. But Kay was a cheating wife who never stopped fucking Steve. It is really a sad story. Jody lost Kay when Steve fucked her for the first time. She stayed true to her husband in a weird kind of way but it is a cautionary tale. Wife swapping can easily result in you losing your wife to another man. This is what happened here. Poor Jody never found out for thirty years but it had to hurt in the end just the same. I was and idiot and this truly was a dumb decision. I gave the story five stars!!!!!

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
A dumb

Decision doesn't even begin to come anywhere close to describing it. Swapping is so fucked up.

RodwhitebeardRodwhitebeardover 1 year ago

Good story, well written, but switching to tird person for the ending takes the punch out of it.

RodwhitebeardRodwhitebeardover 1 year ago

Good story, well written, but switching to tird person for the ending takes the punch out of it.

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

So, she cheated for three decades or so? The husband is sure a dumbo. The story was rather frustrating this way. And that Candy lady should have tasted a firm punch in the face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I mean, on the one hand, i like that he was the instrument of their death, but 3 fucking decades? That's a hard ask for disbelief to suspend. And he should have fucking caved that woman's face in at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

[siren blares] "Martian Slut Ray, Alert!"

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Candy knew that Kay was cheating on her husband and knew the husband did not deserve three decades worth of such disrespect and humiliation. Thus, as the last of the cheating conspirators still alive, she should face the total of the retribution owed to the three conspirators collectively. In short, her days should be numbered, and her death exquisitely painful.

consulting91consulting914 months ago

A good story and I liked the lead up to the swapping.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous