A Dumb Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd lift her hips until I was afraid my cock would fall out, but I needn't have worried; every time we almost reached the point of uncoupling, she'd slowly sink back down until our pubic hairs met and we'd do a little grinding twitch before she started lifting again. My concern for how Kay was doing made me look over at them once more. This time they were sitting side by side; Kay's staring unblinkingly at us; here cheeks unnaturally red, her breathing so loud I could hear it and his hand was cupping her breast while he planted kisses on every square inch of bare skin he could reach.

Candy picked up the pace and I urged her on; the wonderful sensations were becoming too good to deny—apparently for both of us. Faster and faster, she bounced up and down. Damn, I thought, this woman is fucking me; usually it's the other way around. All I had to do was urge her on. And that's exactly what I was doing—just pulling and pushing on her hips as the strokes changed from the long slow one of before to the ever increasing shorter, faster jabs.

"So good," she moaned, her eyes shut and her tongue actually flicking out one side of her mouth while her face was scrunched with passion. "I'm co...co...coming" she muttered breathlessly and holding real still while I ground my cock to its final hurrah and filled her with my cum. She finally relaxed, flopping down on me where we clung together while our breathing returned to normal.

"You're a beautiful woman, Kay," I heard Steve say, bringing me out of my reverie—back to the point where I remembered I was just about to realize my fantasy of seeing my wife take on another man.

"Ready, lover," Candy said, patting my hand "We got a ringside seat to the show."

She was right about that, our spouses were less than ten feet away and the room was well lit. It should be better than the movies. Over at the sofa, Steve was standing, pulling Kay's undone blouse and bra off and tossing them in on the floor. Next came her pants; scooting her near the edge, he hooked his fingers in the waistband and began to tug. She had to lift her hips so he could get them below her butt, but when he managed, he was holding both pants and panties in his hand. They joined her other clothes on the floor.

Kay sat up while Steve finished losing his shirt and pants. He knelt before her, hooking her legs over his shoulders, he buried his face in her cunt. He must have known what to do with his tongue, because the expression on Kay's face turned from one of nervousness, when she looked over at me, mouthing the words, 'I love you,' to one of pure rapture as Steve continued to apply his tongue. Soon she was no longer looking my way, instead her face was scrunched up, her head twisting back and forth, and she was moaning what I'm sure was encouragement for him to continue, but I couldn't make out the words. The musky scent of sex filled the room, and before long she gave out that little squeal followed by an audible sigh that signified to me she was climaxing.

Steve allowed her a few minutes to recover, then he stood up in only his boxers. Our sofa sat at an angle to the loveseat giving us a perfect view of the tent protruding in his shorts. "Okay, Honey," he said, "Time for you to bring ole John out of hiding."

Kay's hands shook when she caught his waist band and began tugging on his shorts. The way his erect cock was tenting his jockeys made it difficult for her to get them down. His cock resisted, bent downward as she continued, and then popped up in her face when it finally sprung free of its prison.

"Oh my god," she shrieked, jumping back from a cock surely as large as the famous Holmes monster we'd seen in the movies. Then curiosity overcame her surprise of being faced with such a large uncircumcised cock. It was probably the first uncircumcised on she'd ever seen, and it seemed like she just had to touch it. She unsuccessfully tried to wrap her fingers around the shaft when they wouldn't quite fit, she started stroking it. She looked fascinated as she watched the foreskin cover and uncover the large purple glans.

I watched in awe, suddenly doubting my wisdom in insisting we try this swapping crap. I was torn between my curiosity to see how my wife looked screwing another man, and my concern for her wellbeing—afraid that Steve's monstrous cock might actually hurt her. As crazy as it now seems, at the time I was so sure of Kay's love and devotion, I didn't give a thought about what this idiocy I'd chosen for us would lead to.

"Suck it, Honey." Steve pushed it toward her face.

"I...I can't...um it won't fit." Her voice was catchy; still her eyes remained glued to the shaft she continued to stroke.

"Well, just kiss it then." His hands on his hips, he tried to poke his cock toward her face. "It's sad—see, it's starting to cry."

Kay held it up, examining the glans closely. Keeping the foreskin pulled back, she used one finger of her other hand to wipe away the drop of pre-cum leaking from her prize. With the same finger, she explored the ridge behind his cock's glans. I felt a stab of jealousy that she'd never seemed interested in doing that with mine, but then I realized mine couldn't compare with what she was holding.

Her tongue replaced her finger as the tip encircled that ridge before she started planting little nippy kisses all over his cock. After a few minutes of that, his hips started undulating and when she opened her mouth as wide as she could, the head slipped inside, but she'd quickly started gagging and pushed him away.

Apparently Steve realized the futility of continuing that route, for he stretched her out on the sofa and started once again worshiping her double D's, but now one hand was busy massaging her pussy

"Man, she's tight," he said, looking back at us. "Y'all got any lubricant?"

By this time Kay was twisting and moaning, begging him, "Come on baby—don't tease me, give it to..." I jumped up, rushing to the bedroom where a bottle of "Easy Does It" waited. The ad I'd ordered it from, back when we'd considered trying anal, promised it would let you ram a telephone pole up a gnat's ass. We'd soon find out, I thought, handing him the bottle.

Candy joined me, holding around my waist as we watched Steve prepare his conquest for the assault. I could barely hear him whisper, "Open your legs, Honey" when he broke off a deep passionate kiss.

Kay's eyes were looking my way but I don't think she even noticed we were standing close enough to touch her. From having made love to her so many times, I realized her entire attention was centered of her burning need for fulfillment and the bobbing male shaft that promised to provide it. She lifted one leg to rest it on the back of our sofa while the other foot rested on the floor—a position we'd used many times.

Her puffy pink lips showed a coating of her natural juices, but I seriously doubted that was enough for the job at hand. As Steve knelt between her widespread legs, she whispered loudly, "Be gentle..."

He spread her pussy's lips with the fingers of one hand and spurted the "Easy Does It" in the exposed slit. When he tried spreading it inside with his fingers, two slid in easily at first then, after a little trying, the third finger was buried and Kay humping and moaning, still begging for the real thing.

Handing me the bottle back, he guided 'ole John' to its target. Kay continued to moan and twist while Steve rubbed the head, which resembled a large purple plum, over her slit; all the while he was pressing, trying to gain entry. Her outer labia resisted at first, but finally Kay's constant movement seemed to edge the lips to the sides and at least half the glans was inside.

"Ohhh...go easy..." Kay begged, even though she was the one trying to get it deeper—Steve was just holding still, letting her adjust. When she actually started gaining penetration I saw Steve's haunches begin to flex and he gained an inch or so. Kay went wild, begging him to go easy, all the while humping and thrashing about, her eyes clenched tightly shut and every so often her tongue would flick across her lips like she was licking icing off them.

I have to admit, by then I was so engrossed in the scene playing out before me I had no thought of the consequences of my decision to swap wives. All I knew was a real life scene, the likes of which the movies couldn't match, was playing out right in front of my eyes and I didn't want to miss a thing.

Each time Steve's hips would flex, his cock would sink deeper and when he pulled back, another inch would be glistening with Kay's juices and the lube. Finally, when he was about halfway in, he paused to let her adjust before what was to be the final assault. Kay opened her eyes and then, seeing me beside her, she smiled and reached for my hand. At the same time, Candy moved around so she could play with Kay's nipples, which elicited another moan from my wife.

"You okay, Baby?" I asked. She just smiled again and nodded. Turning her attention back to Steve, she murmured, "It feels so good..." Pushing up with her hips, and both legs, she continued, "I want all of it,"

"If you're sure." He pulled back until he was almost unsaddled, then with one shove, he sank it to the hilt.

"ON My God!" Kay screamed, clutching around him tightly with both arms.

"Want me to back off?"

"No! Just give me a minute." She sounded breathless. After a brief pause, with their bodies still pressed together, she must have felt ready, for she locked her legs around his waist and thus began a gentle rocking back and forth, with Candy pulling Kay's nipples and Kay squeezing my hand in rhythm with their movement.

That worked for a while but then her legs got tired or she wanted more movement or something, for she returned to her previous position of one leg on sofa's back and the other foot on the floor, and Steve started the long slow strokes. I knew from experience how much she loved that; I liked watching them doing it like that also, since I could see how the ridge of his glans would pull at her labia on each withdrawal.

The long strokes quickened, turning into a frenzied session of breathless moans, and groans until finally everything stopped abruptly, Kay shivered and moaned something I couldn't make out and seemed to collapse, every muscle in her body relaxed while Steve groaned about how good it was. When he finally rolled aside, the two of them scrunched together on our big sofa, his cock slipped out, followed by a fountain of cum and her juices, Since Kay was a squirter, our sofa was going to take a lot of cleaning.

Still naked, we adjourned to the kitchen for snacks and more drinks before heading to the bedroom to continue the action. After I came twice more, the thrill was beginning to wear off for me, but Kay was still euphoric. The first time I really got an inkling of my mistake came when we were saying our goodbyes. Kay, still enjoying the afterglow of great sex, let this slip out. "I didn't know fucking could be that good."

As soon as she said it, she realized what she'd said and came to me panic stricken, after our guest left. "I'm sorry Jody," she clung to my arm. "I really didn't mean that—sex with you is just as good. It's just different.

I tried to assure her I understood, and I did—just I didn't understand it the way she hoped. I knew she wanted to reassure me, but I also knew I'd never given her such mind blowing orgasms as I'd just witnessed her having while fucking Steve. And I also knew I'd started the whole damn thing and nothing would ever be the same again.

As we went to bed that night, I tried damage control. "Well, that was interesting. I'm sorry for talking you into this, but I assure you I'll never do it again." I snuggled close to her. "Honey, you're the only one I ever want to make love to from now on."

"Well, I'm glad you finally came to your senses," she replied, but I caught her wistful expression as she turned off the light. I had to leave long before she'd awake the next morning, so we said our goodbyes and fell asleep cuddling.

*****

"Where the hell has Kay been every night this last week?" I asked myself, listening to the steady roar of the diesel engine and the pounding of the tires as they counted the miles off by clacking across the segments of cement on the last ten miles of I-26 standing between me and home.

"How dumb can a guy get?" I muttered, while thinking about what I'd done and how badly I'd fucked up. It was mostly on my mind all week and now I just couldn't wait to get home and show Kay just how much I loved her. If only I wasn't too late—those unanswered call were getting to me.

I'd been trying to call every night this week and hadn't gotten an answer. That didn't worry me too much. She did have friends and it isn't too unusual for the girls to hang out after work. But, I'd tried to reach her at school, when I found out I'd make it home a day early. I wanted to set up an early dinner date, and was told she'd called in sick all week They said she'd spoken with the office again Wednesday, promising she'd be back Monday.

Now, that made no sense to me, if she was home sick, why wasn't she answering the phone? Either she was awful sick, or that nagging doubt in the back of my mind wasn't just a feeling. Had I let a genie out of the bottle that I couldn't put back in? Damn! I cursed myself for the umpteenth time this week. How could I be so damn dumb?

I pulled into the depot, hurried to wash my truck and finish the paperwork, then jumped in my car and broke the speed limit all the way across town. Much to my surprise, her green Ford was sitting in its usual spot in our driveway, and she was standing in the doorway. I almost fainted with relief.

When she met me at my car with a big hug, we kissed like teenagers and it seemed a great weight was lifted from my chest. I did notice her tan was a lot darker than usual and I definitely caught the scent of Tropical Island suntan lotion; but with my hard-on poking her belly and her tongue halfway down my throat, I had more pressing things on my mind than a bunch of questions.

Walking by her car, I noticed the crackle of an engine cooling and the back seat held a couple of suitcases, but I was so horny and so relieved at finding her safe at home that this was one time, 'Inquiring minds didn't want to know.'

We spent the next two hours in bed while I proved to her I could make her see stars as well as the next guy. The sex was wonderful; she must have been as ready for me as I was for her because she didn't want foreplay.

"Just fuck me," she whispered, tugging at me, trying to get me between her widespread thighs. She was so slick I sank all the way in with the first stroke; that's something I usually don't manage, even if my dick wasn't as big as Steve's.

Later on, after basking in the afterclow, I asked why I couldn't reach her all week and she confessed ignorance of the situation. "Come to think of it," she said, "I don't remember the phone ringing all week." She picked up the phone, listened a moment then said, "Humm, dead..." I watched as she traced the cord back to the closet where our phones junction box was housed. "Got it!" she reported. "Darn main line was unplugged. It'll work now." She came back smiling. I didn't even bother to ask how she called work; she was with me now—that's all that mattered at that moment.

She did ask me to run to the store for a few things for tomorrow's breakfast and when I came back the suitcases I thought I'd seen in her car were now in their regular placed in the closet.

"Have you heard from Steve and Candy this week?" I asked after we finished dinner at the "Lover's Leap," a popular spot for mature couples who liked dancing to the Golden Oldies rather than the crap that passes for music with the young crowd today. A look of panic flashed across her faced, but was gone before I could be sure I wasn't imagining things.

"Yeah, I did get a call from them after you left Monday. Said they had a house over in Myrtle Beach and wanted us to join them and some friends for the week."

"What'd you tell em?"

"Told them we couldn't, Silly. Said I was coming down with some bug and you had to work." She took a minute before she continued. "Also let them know you weren't too keen on our experiment and that we wouldn't be playing anymore—that's what you wanted, wasn't it?"

I nodded. "How they take it?"

"No problem—but they did invite me to tour Europe with them. Can you see me getting banged by that big thing for six months straight? I wouldn't be able to walk.

Yeah, I know—I was being fed a line of shit, but if she wanted to pretend nothing happened, who was I to object? If I hadn't been such a fool in the first place, I wouldn't be in this mess.

If Steve and Candy really were out of the picture, and Kay was willing to continue as always, I sure as hell wasn't going to object about some little indiscretion on her part. Kay was a good wife, in bed and out, and I would be satisfied with letting bygones be bygones. So what if she had spent the last week in Myrtle Beach getting her brains bonked out. She was back now and that was enough for me.

*****

"How did that work out for you?" Guy asked. "Did she really give up the other fellow, or what?"

"I thought so; I thought she stayed straight—for around thirty years. In all that time I didn't see one sign of her cheating—not until the day she died."

My friend looked shocked. "Dead? Your wife's dead? How long?"

"Week ago last Thursday."

"Shit man—that's tough. What happened?"

"Wreck—and it was my fault."

He ordered us another couple beers. "This I gotta hear; why do you think it's your fault?"

"I'll try to get through the rest of the story, but it's a downer. "

I continued my tale:

Thursday morning, a week ago, I got word my next pickup would be in Charlotte NC rather than Philly, as originally scheduled. That meant I'd get to the depot in time to finish all paperwork and get on home in plenty of time to take Kay out to dinner Thursday night. Since she wasn't expecting me until around noon Friday, she'd really be surprised.

Well, it was one of those balmy early spring days the Carolinas are known for; I was out on I-26 with the old rig purring like a kitten. God was in His heaven and all was right with the world. About twenty miles this side of Orangeburg, I glanced in my mirror and caught sight of this car in the distance. We were the only east bound traffic in sight and he was slowly closing the gap. Before we got past the 301 exit, he was close enough for me to see it was an older Cadillac convertible, looking to be in mint condition, from what I could tell.

Now I'm a sucker for old, restored cars, so as he closed the gap, I adjusted my speed so I could ride along beside him and feast my eyes on, what I considered to be, one of the all-time great machines. Well, I got to feast on something altogether different

As he was pulling alongside I got the impression his mind wasn't on driving and when we were even, I could see what it was on. Apparently he had the cruse set, for he was laid back, with his legs spread apart, while some woman was giving him a blow job. It reminded me of that time Kay tried to suck Steve off and couldn't get much of his cock in her mouth, except when this old gal came up for air, I could see she didn't have Kay's trouble. As soon as she caught a breath, she was right back to pumping the shaft with one hand while her head bobbed up and down on several inches of cock.

"Dang, I believe that is Steve," I thought as I watched the traveling show. "Yep, I'm sure of it—that's Steve and looks like age has treated him good. There can't be two men in the world, who looks that much alike, with a cock that size." I had to admit, I found myself envying him—as old as he had to be and still able to keep that shit up.