A Dumb Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait till I tell Kay," I thought. She'd get a real kick out of this story. Like I said, the Caddy didn't try to pull ahead, he must have had the cruise set and other things on his mind. As I watched, I realized that from the back, the woman looked an awful lot like Kay—same color hair and just about the same size too. Of course that got me thinking—naw, it couldn't be—not Kay. She'd been straight for nearly thirty years, why would she change now that we were old?

A thing like that sort of works on a fellow; so I thought I'd cut loose with the air-horn to see if she'd look up. I rolled my window down and waited until I thought Steve was getting his rocks off. Then with a big smile and a wave I hit the horn. When that horn blasted out, it seemed all hell broke loose in slow motion. It startled Steve, who jumped and pulled wheel to the right, sideswiping my truck. Then he made the mistake of overcorrecting, sending his car across his lane and into the grassy median where it flipped over and rolled twice before landing back on all four wheels and continuing ploughing down the median uprooting several small trees before coming to a stop partially wrapped around a tall pine.

I saw the woman's body flying through the air on the first roll. I had jammed on my brakes, but by the time I brought it to a halt I was well past the woman and Steve's wrecked car.

I called 911 while running to see if I could help ole Steve. I was too late; he was beyond any earthly help. The scene before me was unreal; Steve was slumped over, held in place by the shoulder straps, with his head twisted at a crazy angle, but other than that the only thing abnormal about him was his cock. It was still hanging out his pants, which were a bloody mess and damned if it didn't look like the head of his cock was missing.

Unable to help Steve, I started running back to check on the woman. By that time another car had stopped, and a couple beat me to her. I slowed to a walk when I saw a man kneeling like he was trying to give her artificial respiration. (Truck driving doesn't exactly keep a fellow in shape for running.)

When I was about halfway there he suddenly stood up, and started walking toward his wife. He was shaking his head, while looking at something in his hand. He showed whatever it was to his wife, who immediately lost her lunch.

The man met me before I got close enough to really see the face of the woman on the ground. "I tried to give her artificial respiration, but it was no use—she was already dead." He kept repeating himself, so I tried to go around him and double check—it was obvious the poor man was in shock, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to make sure.

The Good Samaritan grabbed my arm and followed. "This was blocking her airway," he said, "By the time I got it cleared it was too late—actually it was too late from the start." He opened his hand to show me the head of a cock.

By then we were standing over her. I took one look at Kay's prostrate body, face all bloody and so pale, her unseeing eyes staring at the fluffy clouds, and for the first time in my life, I fainted.

When I came around, an EMS guy was working on me while others were about to load Kay's body into the ambulance. "One minute please," I begged, stumbling over to the gurney. "She's my wife." They said they had to go to the hospital anyway, and I could ride with her if I wanted; so instead of celebrating with a dinner, as I had planned, we took our last ride together.

The next couple days are a blur for me. I guess I was still in shock. I do remember a gentle hand that touched me as we were about to have a meal in the Recreation Hall after the service. "I need to speak to you, Jody," a kind voice from our past whispered. "In private."

I took Candy back to a Sunday School room, where after another hug, she began to speak. "Jody, I know you must have a thousand questions, and I'm probably the only one who can answer them. A lot went on while you were gone during the weeks, do you want me to just sum things up for you?"

I nodded; I couldn't trust myself to speak.

"Jody, Kay really did love you, but she just couldn't get over Steve. I know you don't understand, but believe me when I say Steve had a special way with a woman. I've had a lot of lovers, but none could match the way Steve made me feel, and Kay felt almost the same way. Notice I said almost—Kay confided to me that you were a very close second in the fucking department."

She touched my face before continuing. "As for being a lover, Kay claimed you had no equal. Try as he might, Steve could never get her to give it to him over twice a month, and never if there was any chance you would be home within twenty four hours. She always wanted to be nice and fresh 'For my Hubby,' she used to say."

"How long has it been going on?"

It never did stop—not once you swapped with us. Kay spent the next week at our place in Myrtle Beach—by the way, you scared hell out of her when you came home early and almost caught her. She put her foot down then and there—Steve could have her pussy, but on her terms. And she never again allowed you to be subjected to fresh fucked pussy—not until that last day. I don't know what happened that day; we'd had a threesome for lunch and Steve was taking her back home so she could be nice and fresh for your return the next day. I guess Steve just turned the charm up too high and she caved.

She had one last question as she prepared to leave. "Is it true she bit the head of his dick off?"

"Yeah, a guy had to dig it out her throat to try artificial respiration."

Candy kissed my forehead one last time and silently walked away. I thought that conversation would close the door on that part of my life, but...

THE END

Now that you've finished this story, all I ask for is an honest score. Sure a constructive comment would be nice, be it positive or negative. (If you want to say I'm a dumb SOB, at least have the courtesy to say what part of my writing makes you think that.)

Let me take this chance to thank all of my followers who encourage me to continue. You're a great bunch! Cd