A Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,225 Followers

He almost laughed.

These days?

"Whoo, you're hard tonight."

"Uh-huh." Josh worked a third finger into her and Hannah was so slick there was barely any resistance. The aroma of her arousal grew stronger. Hannah shifted so her feet were touching the headboard.

"Hussy," Josh said, knowing what she wanted. He kissed her inner thigh and she gave a low moan. "You want this, Hannah baby?" He said it deliberately, but not with the tease Maddie had in her voice when she said it.

"Yes, Josh, you know what I want."

He kissed the edge of her bush as she lifted one leg and placed it the other side of his shoulder, trying to place her cleft over his mouth.

"What about me?" Josh lifted his hips until the head of his cock touched her breast.

Hannah's hand closed around it. "Sure."

"What if I want more than your fist?" Josh said, although he knew if that was all that was on offer he'd take it.

"I like you, Josh, but you know..."

Josh gave in. He pulled Hannah down against his mouth, speared her with his tongue. She undulated, making guttural noises in her throat as Josh began to work her with serious intent. Gradually her body softened and lay across him. Her breasts folded around his cock and her hand slipped away.

Hannah climaxed, her body tightening as a shiver ran through her. She tried to pull away but Josh wrapped his arms around her until she stopped struggling. His tongue never left her oiled folds and slowly she began to move again. Josh pushed his cock between her breasts, his own climax building. He held himself back until Hannah began to mewl. Her thighs gripped his face and she bucked once, twice.

Josh pumped, the urge overwhelming as he spilled seed between Hannah's breasts.

She rolled off him, lay on her side.

"What was that all about, Josh?" she said.

"What do you think it was all about, Han? We both got off, didn't we?"

She giggled. "And I didn't even have to put your cock in my mouth."

"One day, maybe." he said.

She shook her head. "I got to go. I got to take a shower and then I got to go."

"Can I shower with you?" he asked.

"Uh-uh. I know what you're like. And I know what you want." Josh saw a frown crease her brow.

"You know Mom's cool if you want to stay over," he said.

"Your Mom maybe, my folks not."

"Do they think we don't do anything?" he asked.

"It's not something we discuss." She sat up on one elbow and looked at him. "What—you tell your Mom all about our sex life?" She stared at Josh a moment, shook her head. "No, I didn't think so. Besides, your Mom's different. She's cool. And she's young and she's beautiful." She sat up some more and Josh watched the way her breasts moved. Stared at the way his semen clung against her skin. "And Maddie tells me she's got a date tomorrow night."

"She has."

"Good for her."

"Yeah," Josh said. "Go Mom, go."

* * *

CHAPTER 4

MADDIE: CHECKING ON MOM

"Go and see what she's doing," Josh said.

Maddie frowned at him. "Why me? You got legs, don't you?" They had been sitting at the kitchen table an hour, waiting. Mom's date was set for 8 pm and it was now 7. It would take them 30 minutes to drive to the restaurant.

"What if she's naked?"

Maddie grinned. "Lucky you. What if she's naked when I walk in?"

"You see her naked all the time, Mads. I seen you talking when she takes a bath, pair of co-conspirators."

"You're welcome to join us," Maddie said. Josh grinned and stood up.

"OK then, but it's on your head."

She waved him down. "I'll go."

Maddie found her Mom sitting at the dresser in bra and panties and nothing else. The stockings and garter belt hung over the back of the chair. She turned her head as Maddie walked in, unsurprised. She made no move to cover herself, which was fine with Maddie. Mom was hot. She knew Josh thought so too.

"I can't do it," she said.

Maddie sat on the edge of the bed and touched her shoulder. "It's nerves, that's all. You'll be fine once you get there."

"What if he's ugly? Or rude? Or some kind of pervert?"

"You've seen his picture on the website, Mom. He looks perfectly normal. Got all his own hair and a twinkle in his eye. As for being a pervert, you'll just have to hope, won't you."

Angie smiled, kind of. Maddie watched her breathing fast. Her skin was stippled with gooseflesh and she wanted to hug her and hold her and kiss her and tell her not to worry. Of course, she only did the last of those things.

"Put your arm in the air," Maddie said.

Her Mom turned her head and stared at her. "What? Why?"

Maddie lifted her own arm. "Like this."

Her Mom sighed and did as asked. Passive. Compliant.

Maddie leaned close and looked, then ran a fingertip beneath her arm. Smooth.

"Stand up," she said.

Again she obeyed. Maddie beckoned her closer. Felt the heat of her body against her face. She stared at the deep shadow of her Mom's cleavage, at the weight of her breasts cupped in the bra. Then she reached out and pulled the front of Angie's panties away from her.

She skipped back fast. "What are you doing!"

Maddie stared up at her, crooked a finger, and after a moment she returned. When she reached out again her Mom stood where she was. Maddie peered down the front of her panties. Not so smooth there, but at least she had trimmed the undergrowth a bit.

"You didn't do it, then?"

Angie shook her head.

"I suppose it is a first date. It might have been too much."

Angie pulled air into her lungs, exhaled. "I guess."

Maddie reached out, held the garter belt toward her. "Get dressed, Mom. We'll be waiting downstairs. Don't be late."

Angie made no move. "I'm scared, Madison." She hardly ever called her Madison. It was a sign how nervous she was.

"What's to be scared of? He's probably not really a pervert."

"What if he doesn't like me? What if he thinks I'm ugly?"

Maddie laughed. "Then he's a blind lunatic pervert." She stood and put her arms out and her Mom came inside them and Maddie hugged her, trying not to think about naked flesh, trying not to think about the scent of her, Chanel, strong in her nose, filling her head. She kissed her Mom's cheek. They were almost exactly the same height so it made it easy.

Angie gave a strangled laugh and her arms pulled Maddie tight against her. "Thanks, sweetie," she said into her hair.

Maddie waited for her to release her but she kept on hugging. "You're going to be late," she said.

Her Mom nodded. "I know." She finally released her and sniffed. Maddie saw tears in her eyes. She held the garter belt out again and this time Angie took it.

"Well?" Josh asked when she sat at the kitchen table again.

"She's scared," Maddie said.

"Uh-huh."

She didn't tell him what else she'd been thinking while she was upstairs. Jacking her brother off was a step too far already. Wanting to kiss her Mom on the mouth and unclip her bra to test the weight of her breasts in her palms was a whole leap further. She wondered, in a vague kind of way, what was happening to her.

* * *

They were late, of course, but no woman wants to turn up early and sit around waiting for the guy to show.

When Josh parked outside the restaurant Angie sat in front, making no move. Maddie tapped her shoulder.

She sighed. "OK, OK, I'm going."

"Ten'o'clock," Josh said as she slid out.

"Don't be late," Mom said. "I might need rescuing."

Josh laughed. He didn't need to say anything.

They both watched her walk toward the lighted door. She stopped once and looked back and they both waved madly at her. She turned and went inside.

Maddie slid out the back and started toward the restaurant.

"Where are you going?" Josh opened his door, put one long leg out.

"I have to see what he's really like."

"You know what he's like. You've seen his picture on the website." But he got out too and fell into step beside her.

They walked to the side of the building where there was no direct light falling onto the parking lot. Maddie leaned close to the window and peered inside. She saw her Mom being led to a table. Saw a man stand and offer his hand. She could tell he didn't know whether to kiss her or shake her hand and in the end opted for the latter. Good move.

"Fuck," Josh said.

"Yeah, fuck," Maddie said. There was some tiny similarity between the guy Mom had shaken hands with and the picture on the website, but there was also twenty years and a hundred-twenty pounds difference.

"Mom's not gonna be happy."

"Would you be?"

Josh put his head to one side as if considering it. "Nah—he's not my type."

Maddie grabbed his ass and he laughed and scooted away. Her sex pulsed with the promise of something but she wasn't sure what yet. She wondered if Josh was aware of this new tension between them. Neither had mentioned what Maddie had done to him in his room three nights before, but it was there in the background. Couldn't put it back in the box now.

Maddie shivered. Never mind warning Mom about perverts, someone needed to warn her about her own daughter.

She wondered if Josh felt the same about her as she did about him. If he thought of doing things to her the same way she thought of doing things to him. She wondered, too, whether he'd thought of her at all when he and Hannah-baby were up in his room last night. When she'd been able to hear them through the wall.

Well, could hear them when she pressed her ear hard to the plasterboard.

* * *

Maddie stared at the lighted restaurant window. Josh had made no move to start the engine and thirty minutes had passed since Mom had gone inside. Neither of them said much. Small talk about who was hot and who wasn't. There was consensus, of a sort.

"Remember what we did the other night?" Maddie said. No more small talk. She wanted to know things.

Josh laughed, the sound deep and soft inside the car. "You think I could forget?"

Maddie smiled, still staring at the lighted window.

"I was thinking we could do it again some time. The same kind of thing, but you'd have to do me as well this time. I'm not doing all the work."

She listened to Josh breathing.

Finally he said, "I did offer, remember." He looked around. "You want to do something here?"

Maddie thought about it. They were pulled into a dark corner of the lot. There were lights, but nothing near.

"Sure," she said. "That'd be cool." The idea of getting Josh's cock out here in the parking lot with the danger of being discovered sent a thrill through her.

"What if Mom comes out early?"

Maddie turned her head away from the window so she could see Josh. "We'll ask her does she want to join us."

Josh stared at her a long time. His eyes were bright, the pupils blown wide, but that might have been nothing more than the darkness. Then he reached out and touched Maddie's breast.

"You know this is against the law, don't you?" he said.

"Is it? Is a sister giving her brother a hand-job illegal, or is it only illegal if you put your dick in me? Even then is it only illegal if you spill your seed into me? What exactly is the law—do you know, Josh?"

He shook his head. His hand continued to fondle her breast and it felt pretty good.

"Doesn't it bother you?"

"Not as much as wanting to touch your cock again. Not as much as I want your fingers inside me."

"Nothing else? Only fingers?"

"For tonight," Maddie said. "I'm still feeling my way here, Josh."

"Me too."

"So do you want to?" she asked.

He lifted a shoulder. "Sure."

Maddie glanced at the lighted window. The idea of all those people so close while they did each other was turning her on so much she felt on the edge of coming just sitting there. The idea of Mom sitting just the other side of the glass while Josh fingered her added even more spice to the mix.

"I don't think we should get naked, but I can slip my jeans to my knees so if anyone comes I can pull them up quick."

"It's a plan," Josh said. His hand went inside her shirt, burrowed under the cup of her bra and found a nipple. It welcomed him and Maddie saw him smile. "You're beautiful, Mads."

She pulled a face.

Josh unzipped his jeans and pulled them down, his shorts too. His cock stuck out, fully ready.

Maddie stared at it. "You been that hard how long?"

"Since Mom..." He stopped. "Since we got in the car."

"You gonna come all fast and spoil this?" she said. She lifted her hips and pulled her jeans and panties to her knees. It felt good, the air on her, the anticipation. She saw Josh staring and reached across and took his dick inside her palm and started to stroke him. "You can touch me this time. But I warn you, I might be a little wet."

Josh smiled. "Only a little?" His hand came over. He stroked the smooth skin above her pussy. "How long have you been shaving yourself?"

"Since I thought we might do this. Does Hannah-baby shave for you?"

Josh shook his head.

"Have you asked her?"

He let out a sigh. "We don't even—" Then he stopped. His fingers dipped and slid into her. Maddie made some kind of noise and spread her thighs as wide as they could go with her knees held by her jeans. "Are we going to do this again, Mads?"

"Depends how good you make me come."

"If I do a good job."

"Sure." Already the ache was starting to build and Maddie knew she wasn't going to be long. "You want to do it again, Josh?"

He nodded. His cock was leaking copious amount of pre-cum and the back of her hand was wet with it. "And more." His eyes sought hers. "If that's what you want, Mads."

"I want to see what happens," she said.

"I want more," Josh said.

"Let's wait," she said, and Josh sighed.

"That's what Hannah says."

Maddie's hand slowed. Stopped. "You mean... you never..."

"Uh-uh."

"Fuck, that surprises me. I thought you two were working your way through the book. Moves, positions, orifices."

"Mmm," Josh said. "Let's not spoil this right now."

Maddie jerked once as a spasm hit her all of a sudden. "No, let's not spoil it. What do you want to do next time, Josh?"

"I want to go down on you, I want to taste your pussy. What about you?"

"What would you like me to do?"

"How far can I go?"

"Try me." Another spark lit, tumbled and sizzled out. Josh was good at this. He was bringing her to the very edge and then keeping her there. He seemed to know her exact limits and played her like he played the guitar. But without the pick, obviously.

"I'd like to fuck your mouth."

Maddie nodded. "Mm-hm."

"Was that a yes?"

"I'll make sure you know it when I say no, brother. Does Hannah-baby let you fuck her mouth?"

Josh said nothing. His thumb went to work on her clitoris while he slipped a second finger in beside the first.

"Yes, I think I'd like it if you fucked my mouth next time," Maddie said.

"Can I come in your mouth?"

"Sure you can come in my mouth."

"What do you want, Mads?"

"Right now I want you to make me come, but you're being a bastard. Do you do this to Hannah? Make her wait this long?" She knew just how worked up she was because she forgot to add the baby.

"She likes it when I go down on her," Josh said.

"But she doesn't return the favor."

Josh lifted a shoulder and the movement shifted his hand and Maddie jerked. "Do it, Josh. Please, big brother, I'm going to explode if you don't make me come right this instant."

Josh smiled and leaned over, his mouth covering hers, and he pushed harder inside, no gentleness now. Maddie tipped over at once. She closed her thighs around his hand while her body shook and jerked. She loosed his dick and put her arms around his neck and kissed him as fire exploded from his fingers and spread through her entire body.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck." She spoke into his mouth and he swallowed her words.

And then, after the world had shattered and reformed, Maddie said, "If there was room I'd straddle you and fuck you right here, right now."

Josh smiled. "I think this seat goes back a little."

She knew he didn't mean it. Instead she leaned over and took his cock between her lips.

Josh groaned.

His hand cupped the back of her head. Not hard. Not forcing her down. But she took him deeper anyway.

"Maddie..." he groaned.

She lifted away from him, climbed up and kissed him so he could taste his own cock on her lips and he kissed her back and clutched her ass.

"I'm going to go down and suck your dick some more, Josh," Maddie said, holding his face in her hands. "And then when you're ready I want you to spill your seed into me. Don't hold back. Don't worry about me. I want you to fill my mouth." She kissed him again and slid away.

Josh leaned back and put his arms along the seat. Maddie sucked him as far into her mouth as she could, smiling as she did so. She hadn't told him how she'd prepared for this. Unpeeling bananas and seeing how much she could swallow before starting to gag. But now Josh's cock was nothing like a banana. It was hot and alive in her mouth and she wanted to push him deeper still, right on the edge of what she could manage, wanting this to be special. Although if Hannah didn't blow him maybe this was all the special he needed.

Josh's hand dropped and found her ass again. His fingers began to explore along the cleft. They drifted across the tight rear opening and moved on as if it was an accident but Maddie knew it wasn't and a little thrill ran through her.

Josh began to move, rocking into her mouth, pulling back.

Maddie stopped trying to do anything and let him fuck her mouth.

He kept it up for half a minute. A minute. Then his hand clutched her ass and she felt his cock twitch. For a brief moment she wondered if she was ready, if she could really do this.

She almost panicked. Started to pull away. But then it was too late anyway and his seed filled her mouth, salt and sweet, hot and slippery. He came again and Maddie choked, feeling his cum ooze between her lips. When he ejaculated a third time it was the decision point, spit or swallow, man up or go girlie.

Maddie manned up. She swallowed. She knew Josh felt her do it, felt her jaw move. To start with she was scared, half expecting to barf. But Josh tasted good. Hell—she'd always known he would. And nothing at all like a banana.

He came again and this time she swallowed it right down.

Josh made a noise. Came again.

His cock began to soften and Maddie kept him inside her mouth, taking more of him as he shrank until her lips were pressed tight against his pubic hair. Then she drew away, a vacuum in her cheeks as she did so.

Maddie looked up at Josh. He looked down at her. She grinned, knowing his gift streaked her chin.

"So," she said, "better than Hannah-baby?"

All he did was nod. Maddie wanted to kiss him but didn't think he'd go for that, not after loosing what felt like a pint of cum in her mouth.

Josh put his hand behind her head and urged her upward.

Maddie went.

He kissed her forehead, her eyelid, her nose.

Then he kissed her mouth.

He pulled her against him and his mouth opened and his tongue came against hers. His long, almost prehensile tongue. Maddie knew he had to taste his own cum on her lips but he didn't seem to care. Knowing he was tasting his own cum sent a spark down her spine and she was almost ready again and wondered did they have time for more. Did they have time to spread out on the back seat and for Josh to put that magnificent cock inside her? She knew they didn't.

"What's the time?" Maddie asked as she held his face. She kissed him again, all over his face, then dropped back to her seat and pulled her jeans up. Josh was doing the same his side.

"Eight-thirty," he said.

Maddie turned her head to look at him. "Well," she said, and made a tick in the air. Josh grinned.

* * *

CHAPTER 5

ANGIE: BLOWN OFF

The guy was a dick. A total, utter, world class dick.

harding
harding
2,225 Followers
123456...8