A Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw a figure ahead. Two figures. Heard a wash of conversation. Whoever was there hadn't seen her and she walked carefully, not wanting to be found out. As she drew closer she recognised Josh then, with a slight shock, saw the other person was Hannah. They stood beneath an oak, Josh's hand on the trunk, his other on Hannah's waist.

"—a shock," Hannah said as Maddie picked up the conversation half way through. "How long have..." she hesitated, her face moving as she searched for the right words, but there were only a few ways of saying it and she took the easy route. "How long have you been fucking your sister?"

"It's not what you think."

In the dark Maddie smiled. How the hell was it not what Hannah thought?

"She's your sister," Hannah said.

"Uh-huh."

"And she... she wanted you to put your cock in her mouth, Josh. Your cock in her mouth!"

"Uh-huh."

Musicians, Hannah thought. If it didn't have chords they turned into monosyllabic dorks.

Josh put his hand against Hannah's face. Maddie half expected her to pull away but she didn't. Instead she leaned into the touch.

"You like her, don't you," Josh said, and Hannah nodded against his palm. "You like her a lot."

Hannah nodded again.

"If you want to be with her instead of me that's cool," he said.

"I don't know what I want." It was almost a wail of anguish. "I like you, Josh, but I like Maddie too. I like the both of you an awful lot."

"So there doesn't have to be a problem," Josh said.

Hannah turned away, hunching her shoulders. "She's your sister!"

Josh put his hands on Hannah's shoulders, keeping them there when she tried to shrug him off. "That doesn't have to be a problem either, Han, not if you don't make it into one."

She turned, her fists on Josh's chest. "Not a problem? What if someone finds out?"

"Nobody's going to find out unless someone tells them," Josh said.

"Your Mom will. She's bound to one day. She'll come in on us, the three of us, and she'll die of shame."

"She already knows," Josh said.

Hannah went still, her eyes bright in the darkness. "She knows? About you and Maddie?"

Josh nodded.

"And..." Hannah shook her head. "I don't understand. She let's you fuck each other?"

Josh raised a shoulder. "I guess, she must be. I know you're not, but you can't tell anyone, Han, please. If you want us to be together we can be."

"Maddie's not me," Hannah said.

Josh said nothing, for which Maddie was glad.

"I need to think about things," Hannah said. "I need to think about a whole bunch of things."

As she turned away Josh said, "I love you, Hannah," and she hesitated before starting to walk away.

Maddie waited until Josh was almost on her before stepping out from the bushes she'd been concealed in. Josh jerked, maybe afraid someone was about to attack him, then saw who it was.

"You heard?" he said.

Maddie nodded. "Of course. Was I not meant to?"

Josh sighed and washed a hand across his face.

"Do you really love her?" Maddie said.

Josh shrugged. Maybe, maybe not, and Maddie smiled.

"I know you love me." She got up close, her hands flat against his chest. She smiled.

Maddie dropped a hand to the front of his jeans and stroked his soft cock, pleased when she felt it stiffen.

"Not yet, not here," she said, giving a mock shiver. "When we get home. Tonight. I want your cock inside me again."

She came on tiptoe and kissed him. Josh slid his hand inside her jeans, his mouth smiling against hers when he discovered she wore no underwear. He pulled her against him, grinding his now hard cock against her belly and Maddie almost gave in. Except she had better plans for tonight.

"You'd better get back on stage," she said, shifting as Josh's hand came around the front and fingered her pussy. "There are teenage girls in there all wet and willing."

Josh laughed, drew his fingers out and sucked her essence from them. "Maybe I'll do Reelin' in the Years again.

Maddie laughed. "Don't push your luck, bro."

* * *

CHAPTER 10

ANGIE: COMING TOGETHER

Angie knew she ought to say something to her children, but not tonight. She was having too much fun. She enjoyed the flirting even if the men would go home with blue balls. She had no intention of putting out, not even of giving a quick hand job for anyone, but it was nice to know she still had it. Whatever it was. Big tits, most likely, she thought, smiling.

It was close to midnight and the band should have left the stage but they stayed on for one final encore.

Angie stared at Josh as he stepped to the microphone, his body lean, loose, in command. Along the edge of the low stage teen girls lined up, each desperate for something they weren't yet aware they didn't want to give up. Not yet. Well, maybe some of them, but not most.

Angie thought of herself at that age, a little older, and what she'd given up. The result stood on stage, singing his heart out, making her own heart ache. Then she glanced across to where Maddie stood, her eyes also on Josh, and a tremble of fear started up in Angie's stomach. What could she say? Telling them to stop would do no good, they would only carry on in secret. The tremble ramped up as she grew aware of the other thing. The big thing. The thing she wanted which was also wrong, but it didn't stop her wanting. She'd been fighting it ever since she saw her children on the bed. She shivered, the image of Josh's cock sliding into Maddie coming clear in her mind. She wondered did they do the other thing, the thing she liked, too. Maddie was so much like her they almost certainly did. The shiver came again, sharper this time.

"Mom?" Maddie nudger her, drawing her back to the now. The music had stopped. Josh was packing his Gibson into the hard case, winding cables. Behind him Mike was dismantling the drum kit. Girls still lined the edge of the stage but a few had started to drift away, the excitement, their excitement, fading. Angie's knew hers wasn't and the strength of it frightened her.

In the car as Josh drove toward home Angie knew she shouldn't have drunk as much as she had, but at the time it hadn't felt like a lot. Now her head spun and once or twice she nodded off, waking to find her head on Maddie's shoulder. The second time she woke she noticed Maddie's hand between Josh's thighs, stroking the hard length of him through his jeans and she stayed where she was, imagining it was her fingers doing the stroking.

Did such thoughts make her a bad mother? Almost certainly. Did she care? Probably not. Did she want her son? Yes. Her daughter too? And the answer was yes again.

Did she want them enough to do something about it?

That was the question she had no answer for.

Josh parked in the drive, killed the engine and got out. He came around and opened the door for Angie, offered an arm to steady her. Maddie came on the other side.

"I've had too much to drink again," Angie said as they reached the door. "I'm sorry, my beautiful kids, but I've had too much to drink. I'm such a bad mother."

"Those guys kept buying you vodka orange," Maddie said.

"There was vodka in that?" Angie said, and when Maddie looked at her she laughed. "Kidding."

Maddie shook her head and touched Angie's arm. She didn't feel quite as drunk as she had in the car. She placed her own hand over Maddie's. Josh went into the kitchen and filled three glasses with water. He brought one back and handed it to her and she drank half down in a single swallow. Water dripped from her chin and Josh reached out and wiped it away. Angie tilted her head into the touch. Kissed the tips of his fingers.

Josh ran a finger across her lips, one side to the other. Then he pressed it between her lips and Angie felt a spark ignite low in her belly. She closed her lips around Josh's finger, allowing him to slid it in and out, in and out.

"Oh fuck..." Maddie said, awe in her voice.

"This..." Angie started, her words broken by what Josh was doing. She held his wrist and pulled his finger away. "This is wrong."

"Why?" Maddie said. She came closer, her breasts pressing against Angie's. Her hand rested on her mother's waist.

"You know why. At least you should — but you don't, do you? I saw you. Saw what you were doing with each other."

Josh placed a hand on Angie's breast. She slapped it away but he came back, undaunted.

"I saw you too, Mom. You were turned on. I watched you frigging yourself." His other hand dropped to the front of her skirt and pressed. "Here."

"Oh God, I can't," Angie wailed.

"Why not?" Maddie touched her cheek, her neck, her earlobes. Gooseflesh stippled her skin. "You want to, don't you. Just like I wanted Josh. It's easy, Mom. All you have to do is let go."

Josh's fingers traced her nipples and Angie cursed their sensitivity that had no option but to harden under his touch.

Maddie took Angie's hand and drew her toward the couch. Angie went as if in a dream. Yes, she thought, this is a dream, the kind you wake from aroused and ready for sex. Like she was right now. When Maddie pushed her down and her skirt rose she left it where it was. When Josh knelt beside her and unbuttoned her blouse she let him do it. Allowed his hands to trace the weight of her breasts, let them dip inside the cup of her bra to pull a nipple free. And when he lowered his head and closed his mouth over the nipple she arched her back, cried out as Maddie did the same to the other breast. She put her hands behind them both to pull their mouths tighter against her.

It was wrong, but it was so right. Angie had drunk enough to want this, drunk enough not to care. Sober enough to experience every moment. And they knew, her children knew what she needed, what she wanted, what she craved.

Josh loosened Maddie's jeans, opened them, but for the moment let them hang on her hips. He reached around and unclipped Angie's bra, releasing the full glory of her breasts.

"You are beautiful," he said, his hands stroking smooth skin, his eyes transfixed.

Maddie knelt behind him, her hands unbuckling his belt, releasing the zip on his jeans, but instead of stopping there as he had she pushed his jeans down until his cock released. Angie stared at it, the beauty of it as her daughter wrapped her fingers around her brother's cock.

"It's beautiful, isn't it, Mom?"

Angie nodded, fighting the urge to reach out to touch him. Maddie was right, he was beautiful. Magnificent.

"See..." Maddie lifted Josh's cock, showing the underside, the weight of his balls. "Straight, long, not too thick. Perfect for what he does to me."

Angie licked her lips. Maddie stroked Josh, urging a bead of pre-cum from the head.

"Do you want to taste him, Mom?" Maddie said. "He tastes good. Real good. Just this tastes good, and when he comes it tastes even better. Here..." Maddie lifted her hand. Josh's cock bobbed, swaying from side to side. "Taste him, Mom," Maddie urged.

Angie shifted, slipping down the seat of the sofa.

Josh moved forward, and now she smelled him, the maleness of him, the wondrous scent of him.

She raised a hand. Hesitated.

Maddie wriggled alongside her, pressing close, one hand caressing a breast.

"Do it, Mom. It's not wrong."

But it was wrong. Angie knew it was wrong, except she couldn't stop herself. Her fingers closed around her son's cock and she stroked him from tip to base.

"Oh, that is so hot," Maddie said. She stroked Josh's balls, pulled at his jeans, wanting them all the way off. Her own jeans remained loose but nothing of her revealed.

Angie dipped lower, lifted her head and licked along the underside of Josh's cock. She licked toward the tip, licked across the tip, the sweetness of his pre-cum on her lips. Beside her Maddie groaned and worked at the clasp on Angie's skirt, opened it, slid it down so her mother lay sprawled in nothing but her panties, a tiny slip of satin she had bought especially, unsure what for, certainly not for this. Never for this. Except now this was what she wanted. She shifted, sucking Josh's heavy balls, licking behind them and Josh jerked at the sensitivity she discovered there.

"Oh Mom," Maddie said. She slid her fingers beneath the waist of the panties, teasing, then no longer teasing, pulling them down to reveal a patch of fine hair, carefully trimmed at the sides. Maddie ran her fingers through the curls, slid them along the closed cleft, opened it to release a flush of wetness.

Angie lifted her hips, hungry for the touch. She rose up and drew Josh's cock between her lips, her tongue playing with him.

"Fuck her mouth," Maddie said, urgency in her voice. "Fuck Mom's mouth."

Josh obliged. He took his weight on his arms, his body straight, his cock between his mother's lips. And then he began to stroke. Angie opened her mouth, admitting him, encouraging. She remembered the way Chris used to fuck her this way, the way he stroked just like Josh was doing, each thrust deeper than the last until she had to take him into the top of her throat, which she did now, hearing Maddie groan and press against her.

"Oh fuck, Mom," Josh said, strain in his voice.

"Come in her mouth," Maddie urged, not a hint of asking permission, not that any was required. This is what Angie wanted. It had been too long, and even if this was wrong it didn't matter, not anymore.

Angie lifted her hands and gripped Josh's ass, encouraging him, unable to speak but making her needs clear. She knew he was close, just as she had known when Chris was close, and she worked him harder, wanting to make him lose control, wanting him to fill her with his cum.

Maddie worked on her panties, tossing them aside. Then her head was between Angie's thighs, her tongue invading her as Josh invaded her mouth, all at once everything combining to make the moment both hyper real and fantastical.

Josh stiffened, made a sound and released.

Angie swallowed. His seed filled her mouth and throat, streaked her lips and chin. And as she swallowed her own climax exploded through her as Maddie licked and sucked and fingered her.

When they were done Josh lay beside her, fingers tracing lines across her breasts, her belly, her sex. Maddie stood, removed her jeans and top so she too was naked. Angie stared at her daughter's shaved mons and knew she wanted to taste her there. There had been women before, with Chris and before she met Chris, but Angie had never expected to know such pleasures ever again.

When Maddie lay on her other side she gazed first at one then the other, a sense of completeness filling her. She reached for Josh's cock, still hard, slicked with his own cum.

Maddie leaned over and kissed Angie, kissed Josh. Then Josh kissed Angie, his hands on her breasts, an urgency to him that was new.

"Fuck her," Maddie said.

Angie twisted her fingers through Maddie's hair and pulled her mouth against hers, and when they parted said, "You, baby girl, you need something. Josh should fuck you."

"He will," Maddie said. "But first he has to fuck you, Mom." She smiled as if just realising what she had said. Maddie looked at Josh. "Mom's going to go down on me, and you're going to fuck her while she does me."

Josh swallowed, nodded.

Maddie spread her thighs, pushing Angie into position.

Josh gripped his mother's hips, his cock pressing against her cleft.

Angie kissed Maddie's belly, licked her clitoris, licked the sweetness of her slit, her hands on her daughter's breasts. Then Josh entered here, slipping suddenly and deeply until he was buried fully. Angie moaned. Josh began to move, stroking in and out. He kept the rhythm steady, bringing Angie to a slow peak and then taking her over it into a shuddering mess. And still he kept going because he had already come, bringing her shaking over and over again while beneath her mouth her daughter achieved her own climax.

Josh's belly slapped against her ass, faster now, his hands gripping her waist. Then he stiffened as he emptied inside her. He gasped, curling over, kissing along her back, his weight against her so she collapsed under him, welcoming the weight, welcoming the bounty he had given. She kissed her daughter's breasts, reached for her son's now softening cock streaked with both her own arousal and his.

They lay together, a tangle of limbs, fingers tracing and teasing.

Angie sighed, her breath sounding loud.

"It's all right, Mom," Maddie said.

Angie shook her head. "Is it? Is what we did all right?"

"If we want it to be."

Angie sighed again.

Josh kissed her, and the softness of his lips against hers told Angie that, yes, it was right. The three of them like this, streaked and sweaty and sated. Angie smiled, wondering why she had ever thought she needed more than this.

Yes, everything was right.

And then Maddie said, "You know we should think about how we can bring Hannah-baby in."

1...345678