A Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie had known it the minute she saw him. The picture on the website was out of date. Way out of date. His gut hung over his pants. His handshake was too firm, too damp. She'd been willing to offer a cheek to kiss but was glad he hadn't tried.

She barely tasted the food. Barely spoke. Greg—that was his name—left little room for a reply. She heard all about his childhood, college, his first love and the woman he married. Then the sob story. She'd left him for someone else. He hadn't any idea why. He had a good job. Provided for her. Anything she wanted.

Angie drank.

Greg ordered a second bottle of red and she drank some more.

His voice was loud and once or twice she saw other couples glance their way and wanted to shrink under the table. She giggled. What would Greg think of that? Would he think she wanted to unzip him and blow him down there? In front of the entire restaurant?

And then she realized just how drunk she was.

Greg offered his arm. Under normal circumstances she wouldn't accept, but she didn't think she could make the door unaided. She glanced at the clock on the wall as Greg paid the bill. She had offered half but he'd refused. It was only nine-thirty. The kids were still a half hour away.

"Shall we wait in the bar?" Angie said. She heard the slur in her own voice and hated it.

"Let's get some air. I'll walk you around outside for a while. We can come back in when you're feeling more yourself."

Greg led her outside, more masterful now. Walked her along the side of the building to the end where neatly mown grass grew. Shrubs came close to the side of the building and further back it was dark under the trees.

"Want to go back," Angie said.

Greg steered her off the asphalt and onto the grass. "We should see each other again," he said. "I really enjoyed this evening. And you're very beautiful, Angela."

And you're not, she thought. She giggled again.

His hand dropped to her ass and fondled. Angie pushed him away. He came back.

"No," she said.

"Yes," he said, his voice different now and she wondered how many times he'd played this out before. Getting a woman drunk and taking what he wanted. His hand went to his trousers and she heard him unzip. Then he had his cock in his hand and Angie almost laughed. Was that it?

"What am I meant—" He cut Angie off, pushing her to her knees.

"You know what to do, slut," he said. "We don't have time for anything else, but you've got time to blow me."

Angie guessed they did. She couldn't imagine it would take much more than a minute. But no way was she going to put that sad excuse for a penis anywhere near her lips.

That's when he slapped her.

"Suck it, bitch."

And half a second after that was when Josh streaked past and punched him hard on the side of the head. It was a dull, solid sound. Greg's knees went and he slumped to the grass, rolled onto his back.

"Put him in the recovery position." Maddie was there too. Angie felt terrible. "And put his dick away. Uh, gross—old dick."

Greg was unconscious but still erect.

"I'm not touching his dick," Josh said.

"Nor am I."

"Don't look at me," Angie slurred. "Leave him." She giggled. "Maybe a squirrel will come and nibble his nuts."

Maddie lifted her hand and giggled too. "Have to find them first."

Angie offered a hand and Josh took it and pulled her to her feet. He took her into a hug and she turned her head and laid it against his chest. She heard the strong, steady thud of his heart as his arms encased her.

Then Maddie came and joined the hug and Angie turned to her and smiled.

"You saved me," she said.

"From a fate worse than death," Maddie said. She pecked a kiss on her lips and Angie tasted something on her but believed she must be wrong.

She glanced at Greg. His pecker still pointed skyward. "You might be right, sweetheart. Are you going to take me home now?"

Josh led the way. Maddie sat in back with Angie while Josh drove them slowly home, taking the curves steady. The world started to drift away. When it returned the pair of them had managed to get her upstairs and Maddie had unzipped her dress. Josh stood leaning against the wall, watching.

"Take it off," Angie said, holding her arms up.

Maddie came to the front and slid the dress over her head. She turned away, folded the dress neatly and laid it out of the way.

"Are you going to throw up?" she asked.

"Don't know. Might."

"I'll get a bowl," Josh said.

Angie leaned against her daughter. Maddie reached around and unclipped her bra and drew it off. Angie felt no shame, felt nothing other than a deep love for her two children who had saved her from the pecker of doom.

Maddie went to her knees and unclipped the garter belt. She worked the stockings down Angie's legs. She lifted one foot then the other, almost tipping her over. Maddie used a hand to steady her, her fingers curling at her waist. She pulled at the panties and slid them down Angie's legs. Then she stayed kneeling in front of her naked mother with a strange expression on her face. Her hand remained on her waist and as Angie looked down at her she felt her nipples come hard, growing almost painful.

"I need to pee," she said.

Maddie nodded and stood. She put her arm around her as they went into the hallway and along to the bathroom. She stayed with her while she peed then helped her back. As they came out the bathroom Josh appeared at the top of the stairs and stopped. He stared at Angie. At both of them.

Maddie urged her to start walking and she obeyed.

Josh came on, followed them into the bedroom.

"Lie on your side," Maddie said.

Angie did as commanded.

Maddie pulled the covers up.

Josh put a bucket down on the floor next to the bed. He handed her a glass of water. "Drink it."

Angie made no move.

"You'll regret it in the morning if you don't."

"I'm regretting it already."

Josh sat on the edge of the bed. He put a hand behind her and lifted her up, placed the glass to her lips. It was a big glass. Over a pint of water. Angie sipped, but he tipped and she had to drink. He made her drain it, then glanced at Maddie.

"Probably enough," she said. "I think one of us should stay and keep an eye on her."

"You stay," Josh said.

"Or we could both stay."

Angie waved a hand. "I'll be... fine..." Something roiled in her stomach and she fought it down.

"We'll both stay," Maddie said.

Good kids. Angie thought. She had such good kids.

She watched as Maddie padded around to the other side of the bed. She continued watching as her daughter undressed to bra and panties and slid into bed. Then she watched as Josh undressed to his shorts and got in as well. Maddie shuffled to the middle of the bed and Josh shuffled into the space she made.

"I love you both so much," Angie said.

"Goodnight, Mom." Maddie leaned over and kissed the corner of her mouth. Josh climbed over Maddie and kissed her as well. Good kids.

She closed her eyes and prayed the spinning room would steady soon.

* * *

Angie woke to gray light, wondering what had roused her. Then she recognized it. Her bladder felt the size of a Zeppelin and if she didn't pee immediately she was going to turn the entire bed into a swimming pool. She fell out of bed and ran to the bathroom. When she let loose she didn't think it would ever stop.

Her mouth tasted awful so she brushed her teeth. Only then did she dare think about herself. Her head was woozy, but there was no headache. She washed her face and then stared into the full length mirror. She looked at her pussy where she'd trimmed, remembered thinking about shaving down there altogether. What had ever made her want to do that? And on a first date! Like she was going to put out and wanted to impress him.

She smiled, remembering his puny white dick. Ran her hands along her belly and over her mound.

No more internet dating, she promised.

She padded back to the bedroom, barely thinking about her nudity.

She stopped in the doorway and watched her children. Something ached in the pit of her belly but she didn't want to think about what it was. She put it down to the wine and the food.

The covers had been thrown off sometime in the night and one of Maddie's breasts had half-slipped from her bra. Her tiny slip of panties covered barely anything. Angie stared at her. Maddie could have been her twin twenty years ago. She had the same hair, same nose and eyes and mouth, the same breasts, waist, ass and legs. As Angie continued to stare it came to her how beautiful her daughter was. Then she transferred her attention to Josh.

He had managed to retain his shorts. If Maddie was her twin, Josh was his father's. Angie switched her gaze from one to the other, backward and forward. It could have been her and Chris lying there side by side. Except she'd have had Chris's cock in her hand and he would be cupping her mound. They used to sleep that way most nights.

Something stirred in her, something unfamiliar, something she hadn't felt in a long time, and she only slowly recognized it as a different kind of arousal. She raised a hand and touched her breast, found the nipple pebbled hard. She stroked it. Looked at Maddie's breasts and found the revealed nipple was also erect. When she switched to Josh the thick ridge in his shorts gave clear evidence of his arousal.

As they slept they'd tangled together, legs intertwined. Maddie's hand lay flat on Josh's belly. Josh's arm lay beneath Maddie. With a rush so sudden it took her breath away Angie knew what they did together. Knew it with every fibre of her being. How long had it been going on? Why hadn't she seen the signs? And... what the fuck was she going to do about it?

She couldn't let it continue.

Could she?

She shifted from foot to foot, scared as she felt her own arousal build. Scared because if she looked inside herself she found the same wants. They had always been there. Josh was so like his father how could she not want him in the same ways she'd wanted Chris? Even if he was her son.

Angie knew she had to stop what was happening. Stop it now.

Angry at them, angry at herself, she pulled a robe from the back of the door and covered her nakedness. She strode to the bed and shook Maddie and Josh.

They came awake slowly, eyes barely opening.

"Come back to bed, Mom." Maddie patted the mattress beside her and she almost relented. "What time is is?"

"You need to go to your own rooms. I'm fine now, I don't need you here anymore." Angie tried to make her voice firm but inside she was breaking up. Her eyes couldn't help take them both in. The smoothness of their skin. The allure of Maddie's cleavage and the sweet pink edge of a nipple that was pushed against the bed. The flatness of Josh's belly, the line of dark hair that ran down into his shorts. The heavy weight of his cock inside those shorts. If anything he looked bigger than Chris and as she stared, captivated, his cock stirred, tenting the cotton enclosing it.

"Now," she said, hearing a break in her voice. "Get out of my bed now!"

They both heard it. The panic. But they heard it as anger. And Angie was angry, but not with them. Angry at herself. At the craving rising within. At the ache between her thighs. The sensitivity of her nipples.

"Mom," Josh offered a last objection, then dropped his feet to the floor. He rose, scratching his head as he padded toward the door and Angie watched her son go, watched the way his tight ass moved and his long legs strode and the muscles in his shoulders bunched.

Maddie gave her a look and followed. And then she was alone and didn't want to be. She walked half way to the door, ready to call out. Except what did she think would happen? What did she want to happen? Nothing. Nothing could happen, could it.

She closed the distance to the door and shut it. Removed the robe and hung it on the hook.

As she stretched beneath the covers her hand snaked down to lodge between her legs. She hated herself for it but couldn't stop.

Her fingers began to move as her mind conjured images of her children locked together in a naked embrace.

* * *

CHAPTER 6

JOSH: A FAMILY AFFAIR

"Mom's mad at us," Maddie said. Instead of going to her own room she had followed Josh into his.

He glanced at the orange numbers glowing on the alarm clock. A quarter before six. It was Sunday so nobody had to get up for work.

"Your room's along the hall," he said.

Maddie smiled. "Why would I want to go to my room when I can come to yours?"

"I don't recall issuing any invitation."

"You didn't need to." She pointed below his waist. "That's all the invitation I need."

Josh glanced down. Maybe Maddie was right. And he knew he wanted her. His own sister. It was wrong but he couldn't help the way he felt.

He tried again, something in him both scared and excited at what was going on. "We need to think about this before we get in any deeper."

"Fuck thinking," Maddie said. She reached behind and he heard the snap as her bra unclipped. The cups clung to her—and he couldn't blame them— then she did a shimmy and they dropped away. "We both know we've got unfinished business, brother." She stripped out of her panties, strode to the bed—his bed—and climbed in. "Take those shorts off and come here."

Josh left them on. A small show of defiance, but it made him feel better.

As he lay down Maddie rolled half on top of him. Her hands gripped his face and held it as she kissed him, her tongue wild in his mouth. When she pulled away she stared into his eyes. "Fuck, I need you inside me, Josh. I ache with the want of you."

Somehow his hands had found their way to her waist. Somehow they caressed her smooth skin.

He pecked a kiss on her shoulder. Now they were this way, skin against skin, Maddie's stridence had calmed. Both of them knew what was to come, but the urgency had bled away. It felt good just holding her.

"That guy was a dick," Josh said.

Maggie snuffled. "A tiny dick."

"True. But you know if we hadn't been there he'd have most likely have raped Mom."

"She'd have fought him off. Yelled. They'd have heard her in the restaurant and come out."

"Still, it was lucky we were there."

"You were lucky," Maddie said, "getting your cock sucked by your sister." She kissed him again, briefly this time. "Did you like Maddie sucking your cock, brother? Did you like filling her mouth with all that delicious cum?"

"Was it delicious?"

"You tell me—I know you got a little taste too."

Josh shrugged. "Didn't taste of much at all."

"It's not the taste so much as the... well, the idea of all that cum spurting into my mouth." Maddie shivered. Josh stroked his palm along the bloom of her ass. "Why have you still got your shorts on, brother?"

Josh laughed. "I don't know. You wanna take them off me?"

"Ooo—big brother wants me to see his cock." Maddie burrowed down.

Josh lifted the covers and tossed them aside. It wasn't cold and he wanted to watch.

She tugged at his shorts and he lifted up to help. His cock slapped loose and Maddie grinned. "Every time I see that it's amazing," she said. She kissed the tip but that was all. Maddie climbed back along him. Her hand circled his cock but didn't move.

"Now, brother, I think before we do anything else you need to show me your cunnilingus skills."

"You do, do you?"

Maddie nodded. "I do. I let you come in my mouth, I think it's the least you can do for me."

"And then?"

"Well, duh, if you do it right I get to come. And I want to come. I want to come real bad." She rolled away and lay on her back. Then she sat up, grabbed a pillow and stuffed it beneath her ass. She glanced at Josh and said, "What?"

He shook his head, smiled. "Nothing."

He guessed she didn't want much foreplay so he slid between her thighs and kissed the smooth shaved skin above her pussy then kissed her clitoris before running his tongue along her closed cleft. She was as beautiful there as everywhere else. Plump labia, soft and smooth as butter.

"Wait," Maddie said. She sat up, arranged the remaining pillows behind her so she was half supported. "I want to watch. It's going to be good, I know it is."

Josh stared up at her. He hoped so too.

"You can go ahead now," Maddie said.

"Thank you, miss."

"My pleasure."

Josh hoped that too.

She was sweet when he opened her cleft with his tongue, more than ready because wetness flowed onto his chin. Maddie made a noise and shifted, opening her thighs wider. She raised a foot, rested her heel against his back.

Josh inserted a finger alongside his tongue and she whimpered.

"Don't make me come too fast, I want to savour this."

Josh lifted his mouth from her as he inserted a second finger. "I'll see what I can do."

Maddie smiled. "Oh, a gentleman too." She put a finger to the corner of her mouth in a coquettish gesture. "I'll have to think of a way to reward you."

Josh grinned. "Wait and see what the performance is like first."

"Yes, I am waiting."

Josh returned his mouth to where she needed it. On the way he sucked on her clitoris. It was fat, bulbous, nothing like Hannah's which was barely there at all. Maddie's clitoris was worthy of attention.

"That feels so good, Josh."

He nodded, sucking harder. His fingers worked in and out. He added a third. Maddie was tight and three stretched her.

"Slow now," she said, and he obeyed.

He withdrew the fingers and replaced them with his tongue, but applying it only lightly now. Josh knew he was good with his tongue—Hannah had told him he was the best she'd ever had. He knew too both Maddie and his Mom shared the attribute. A family thing—a long tongue. As family traits went it wasn't much, not until you started doing what Josh was now doing to his sister.

Maddie's breathing slowed. He saw the tension in her thighs relax.

Josh sucked on her harder and watched her tense once more. Pulled back, playing her as delicately as he could. His cock ached. His balls felt the intensity of the need to release but he knew it would be a while yet. He intended to keep Maddie on the edge as long as he possibly could.

He pushed his tongue deep inside and she yelped and immediately he withdrew and climbed along her. Kissed her breasts, one then the other. Ran his tongue around her nipples before sucking them against his teeth. He continued on. Kissed her and she opened her mouth wide, hungry for him.

"God, Josh, you taste of cunt."

He raised himself up and laid the head of his cock against her cleft.

Maddie held his face and stared into his eyes. She said nothing.

Josh pushed, opening her, watching as her pupils blew wide.

He entered her further. Not all the way, but far enough to feel the resistance her tightness offered.

"I'm not going to fuck you," he said.

"You're not?" She pushed out her lower lip. "This feels like a fucking to me, brother."

"Not yet. This is teasing, nothing more."

"Mm. I like this kind of teasing."

"It's OK, isn't it?" He eased deeper and Maddie gasped. He wanted to fill her but held back, knowing if he did he wouldn't be able to stop.

"I guess I could get used to it. But I think we need to practice a lot before I do that." She kissed him, her tongue running along his top lip, his bottom lip. "Am I tighter than Hannah-baby?"

"I don't want to talk about Hannah. Not right now."

"I do," Maddie said.

Josh stared at her. He drew his cock out and she rocked her head, no.

He slid along her body once more. Turned her onto her side and lifted her thigh across his shoulder.

"Ooo," she said, "what are you going to do now? Is this something you do with Hannah-baby?"

"Not talking, remember."

"You'd better put your mouth to better use, then, if you're not going to regale me with all the juicy details. What would Hannah-baby think if she saw us now? Would she be shocked."

1...345678