All Comments on 'A Family Affair Ch. 01'

by silverace1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
that how you write a story, good work

some where there somebody telling writer to not finish there work and write it in serial cliffhangers.it sucks and make the writer look stupid.thank you for finishing your work with understanding.and its good writing too.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
Thanks for the story. It was great!

It's nice to read a story occasionally about someone getting back at a blackmailer. Ususally these stories have the victim so tied up in distress, they can't do anything. Thank you for the time and effort it took in writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Humiliation for an Offender - How Unique

Nice work and it was good - no - really fair to see the jerk abused for once - all this and two hero's!

Your talent here is appreciated - Thanks with Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
real good

keep up the work

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I enjoyed your story very much

So don't listen to comments from fetish lovers who don't understand revenge when something like this happens to a woman. Great job.

MattMcGMattMcG3 months ago

Not bad at all, there Mr Author! Definitely decent choices made utilizing somewhat obscure words in American English! The husband of the wife, Debby

taking part in the revenge against the pudgy, oompah loompa looking, rapist bastard, that I did not expect!! Speaking for me, i am not gay nor bi, but the way the author slipped that set up situation into Debs revenge movie! I do not know any straight guys that would do near anything to protect their wives and lives, placing their own life between the woman, women, and family said straight guy would make his family suffer at the hands of a rapist cause hubby is skeered of a little bit of that Man Love Thursday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous