A Family Christmas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of us were particularly hungry, we had eaten well at lunchtime and devoured large slabs of gateaux in the afternoon and so settled for raiding the buffet table. Julia returned with a plate of salad and a selection of cold meats whilst I claimed a large bowl of spicy squash, red pepper and ginger soup with large chunks of soft white bread followed by crackers and a tasty smoked cheese. Julia again ordered the wine a tasty fruity red, a Lenz Moser Prestige Blauer Zwiegelt 2002 which I thought was excellent, until that point I had not even realised that Austria produced red wine.

"Most Austrian red is consumed domestically... But some of it is very good indeed..." Julia informed me. Whilst probably not an expert she certainly had a good knowledge of wines and we spent supper discussing the merits of the hotel wine list. "All part of your education..." Julia chuckled, "We should try to sample a good selection from the list whilst we are here..." I guess that I was learning a lot from just being with Julia that trip. It made me feel good that she was treating me as an adult and was prepared to talk to me as an equal. We finished the wine at the table and then went through to the bar and ordered coffees.

"James, dear," Julia started, "You know you are perfectly free to go off and join the younger set if you want to... you don't need to feel obligated to stick with me all the time. If you want to go skiing or snow boarding with the others tomorrow I am perfectly capable of amusing myself."

"Actually Jules, unless you are getting bored with having me tagging along I would rather spend time with you... I really enjoyed today." I told her and meant it.

"Are you sure that you wouldn't rather spend the evening with that group of students with the blonde hair, long legs and tight sweaters... You could catch up with them at Adlers and have some fun dancing and getting pissed... if you need any extra spending money...?"

She was offering me a level of approved freedom that I had only just started to find at home even though Mother was very tolerant and easy going with Cora and I. I seriously thought about it for a few seconds but decided that it was not what I really wanted. "Not really my scene...playing with Barbie dolls," I laughed, "and I am not particularly into getting rat arsed every night..."

"OK, but just remember if you get bored... you can leave anytime... I'm sure that those girls would welcome you, I have noticed that one with the enormous chest and tight sweaters trying to attract your attention ever since we arrived..."

"So do you want to stay here for a drink in the bar...or would you like to walk into the city and find a quiet bar somewhere?" I offered, trying to change the subject, my face felt warm and I was probably blushing again.

"Actually there is something that I would like to do..." She said.

"What?"

"I would really like to take a nice relaxing sauna ... The sauna and Jacuzzi here are really rather good..." She smiled at me archly, "Have you ever been in a sauna, James?"

"Oh yes, I think saunas are great..." I enthused, "But I have only ever been to the one at the sports centre at home... Mum wouldn't allow Cora and I to use the one here because... Er, because..."

"Because in Germany and Austria mixed male and female sessions are the rule and it is etiquette to take saunas completely nude...yes?

"Er... yes I guess so..." I agreed a bit sheepishly... in England you are allowed to wear swim suits."

"So would you have a problem with the totally naked thing?" She asked. She was perfectly serious and was not winding me up or mocking me in any way. "Because if it makes you uncomfortable you can always get your swim trunks and sit in the Jacuzzi or take a swim whilst I take a sauna..."

"No... I'm good with it." If my aunt had the balls to do the naked sauna thing then I reckoned that it was something I could get to grips with... They gave you robes to walk about the spa and I had seen both men and women with towels around them... how embarrassing could it be? Besides, I really seriously did want to see my aunt naked... I had fantasised about it for the last couple of days but now that it was a reality it became something that I could not miss out on... And Mother would be here at the end of the week and I might not get another chance although I knew that Cora would be up for it.

"OK... we have only had a light supper...and not much to drink, so if you are game we could go down to the spa now?" She suggested.

The spa and wellness centre at the Tirolerhof hotel was one of the oldest in Innsbruck but had been modernised and refurbished periodically over the last decade and was now almost twice the size that I remember it being when Mum, Cora and I first started coming to the hotel for our holidays. The facilities consisted of a smallish kidney shaped swimming pool with a separate traditional Jacuzzi room, a coffee and snack bar and the sauna suite. The pool was available to all guests of the hotel but the Jacuzzi and sauna were restricted by Austrian law to persons over sixteen, in fact the local by-laws in Innsbruck made the use of mixed saunas illegal to under eighteens even if supervised by their parents although most spas were allowed regular 'family days' usually Sunday afternoon.

We were met at the entrance to the suite by a fitness instructor who looked like a young Arnold Schwarzenegger with short cropped blonde almost white hair who introduced himself as Rudi in impeccable English, booked us in against our room number and issued each of us a bundle consisting of a white towelling robe, towelling flip-flops, two towels, one for showering and the other to sit on in the sauna, a locker room key and a numbered rubber disc which had to be handed in when we left the suite to ensure that all patrons had left when the facility was closed up at mid-night. As this was our first visit to the sauna this trip Rudi was obliged to give us the routine talk on safety and etiquette and then pointed us at the changing rooms which were curiously not unisex but separate for men and women. Julia took her bundle and went off in the direction of the ladies changing room but as I turned to go I felt Rudi lightly touch my elbow

"Herr Watford... Excuse my asking please... But is this your first sauna with Männer und Frauen, er... zusammmen... Men and Women together, yes?

"Er, yes.." I nodded truthfully. The saunas I had been to in England were single sex and definitely not nudist.

"Then please excuse my saying, but there may be other Frauen besides your Mutter...he thought that Julia was my mother... if you find yourself becoming er.. Erregt... how do you say...aroused, just put on your towel and come out for a short walk...OK?" I guess that it was good advice for young English and American guests who may not be accustomed to the northern European sauna etiquettes... No clothes, no loud talking and definitely no sexual encounters. The Austrians loved their saunas and were very strict at enforcing the rules.

I found that I was the only person using the men's changing room and stripped off, secured my clothes and valuables in my locker, wound the larger of the two towels around my waist, put on the robe and made my way to the sauna suite. There were hooks on the wall by the door on which were already hanging a number of hotel robes and towels and a row of shower heads on the other side. I took a shower which turned out to be bloody freezing, quickly towelled myself dry and then took the small towel and darted through the glass door into the sauna trying to preserve as much of the heat as possible. I took a moment standing just inside the doorway to accustom my eyes to the steamy atmosphere, I guessed that I had just missed the 'Aufguss' when an attendant pours water and oils onto the coals to raise the temperature and increase the steam.

When I could see clearly again I realised that the room was almost empty, apart from Julia there were only two older men and a grossly overweight woman sitting at the far side of the sauna and she certainly was not going to cause me an embarrassing hard on. Perhaps this was the quiet part of the day in the wellness suite with most of the younger guests out drinking.

Julia was laying on one of the hotter, higher benches on her towel, face down looking towards me and beckoned me over pointing to the bench below hers so that I could sit upright with our faces close together. Loud talking in the steam room was discouraged as it was supposed to be a relaxing pastime. I took a deep breath and then whipped my towel from around my waist spread in on the bench and then sat down upon it, in emulation of the guys across the room. Nobody even acknowledged my existence.

"Are you OK?" Julia whispered, smiling.

"Yeah... I'm good..." I replied. "Phew but it's hot..."

"If it gets too much for you just go out and take a walk in the cool room..." She advised. "I'm used to it... I take a sauna or steam at least once or twice a week at home..." She laid her cheek on the bench and then closed her eyes enjoying the heat and steam. She probably belonged to an expensive fitness centre at home which would account for her neat shape.

I glanced sideways at her naked body stretched out at eye level beside me. She was covered in a light sheen of moisture, the usual mixture of perspiration and oily steam but it looked exotic and sexy on her, it made me think of that old Bond movie, one of the early ones where that awesome woman, Ursula Andress I think, walks out of the sea dripping wet. She had put her hair back in a short pony tail with an elastic band and the moisture had turned the silvery grey darker, almost restoring the colour of youth making her look younger. Her body looked fantastic, I couldn't see her breasts which were beneath her but her waist was narrow and her buttocks rounded and firm, her legs were shapely and long and seemed to stretch away forever into the distance.

I suddenly realised that Julia had opened her eyes and was watching me watching her. She moved one arm to rest her face in the crook of her elbow and smiled at me, one of those big gorgeous smiles that lit up her whole face and made her eyes sparkle. I had been holding my breath in sheer panic but realised in that moment that she was not offended or angry with me. I smiled back weakly.

Then she did the most incredible thing. She rolled over so that she was laid on her side facing me exposing her breasts and belly and the small triangle of dark fluff shielding her pussy. Her breasts were quite full and I thought they were remarkably firm for a woman of her age, but what the fuck did I have to compare them to, only the occasional glimpse of my mother's boobs which always appear to look great and Cora who was nearly forty years Julia's junior. The aureoles were dark but quite small, smaller than Cora's, but distinctly pimpled, perhaps they were slightly aroused and her nipples were tiny but appeared very firm.

"So... Do you like what you see?" She teased with a smile, her voice soft and filled with laughter and her eyes sparkling with fun.

What was not to like! "You are very beautiful, Jules." I whispered. Oh Shit...once again my mouth was taking me down a road that my brain did not want to travel... I just knew that I was going to end in the shit! If she intended to reply to tease or scold me I was saved by the buzzer.

The large clock above the door gave a loud click and then started to emit a rapid beeping. The party on the other side of the chamber got up, adjusted their towels and made to leave, slipping through the door quickly to avoid losing the heat in the sauna room.

"That is the 15 minute timer," Julia explained, "We should now take a break and cool down and not return for another quarter of an hour, these Continental saunas are often much hotter than those at home..."

She swung her legs down from the upper bench and sat down beside me our arms and thighs just lightly touching. "Beautiful, Huh..." She murmured and took my hand and led me to the door and out into the showering area.

"Uh...it's cold out here." I complained.

"It is going to get colder," she laughed, snatched my towel and hung it on one of the hooks then pulled me under one of the showers and turned the tap. She hadn't even glanced at my prick, I was not sure if I was relieved or offended. The shower as absolutely freezing or at least felt that way coming out of the hot sauna but Julia did not seem to notice, I guess that she was used to the hot and cold treatment. "It is good for you... The hot and cold stimulates your circulation..." she said. "Now get dry and put on a robe..."

She grabbed her towel and tossed mine to me then started towelling herself dry. Strangely when we were in the hot sauna and I was so close to her naked body I had no problem with the 'Erregt' issue which Rudi had been concerned about, but now watching her scrubbing herself with the thick fluffy towel was causing me to get the beginnings of a hard-on. I quickly dried myself as best I could turning my back to Julia and then slipped on my robe and pulled in tight with the securely knotted belt.

"Come along," Julia prompted, "We need to walk about for ten minutes before going back for another session...but you mustn't drink anything... not until after we finish with the sauna... "

"Bloody hell," I protested. "You do this twice a week for fun...?"

She slipped her arm through mine and propelled me at a steady pace twice around the perimeter of the spa...telling me quietly what the old outdoors sauna and hot tub were like when she and Mother started coming to the Tirolerhof when they were teenagers. So Mother must have done the naked sauna thing as well... Maybe when she and Cora finally got here...?

She was right... the walking did get the circulation going and I was soon warmed up or perhaps it was having Julia hanging onto my arm and hugging it tight against the side of her soft breast, and our hips and thighs rubbing gently as we walked. When we got back to the sauna room for our second session the only towels hanging on the hooks outside were ours, I assumed that the German threesome had been on their last session and had now left and nobody new had come in.

"Come on... Another fifteen minutes and then we can go to the café and get something to drink" Julia said encouragingly. She shrugged off her robe and handed it to me and just stood in front of me waiting, stark naked. "Well come on then...don't be a bloody wimp, James," she chuckled totally unembarrassed by her nakedness, "Get under this shower..."

I shed my robe and hung both garments on a hook and suddenly she had grabbed my hand and tugged me under the cold cascade standing close in to share the same shower, her breasts were pressed against my chest and I could feel the hard points of her little nipples hot against my skin. If it had not been for the water being so bloody cold she would have provoked a serious hard on with her closeness. There was no way that she could have been unaware of what she was risking by physically teasing me that way, but it only lasted a couple of minutes and then she had broken away and was handing me my towel to get dried off.

We had the sauna to ourselves for that final session and returned to the places that we had occupied before with Julia laying out full length on the upper level bench and me sitting on the cooler lower bench, our heads together so that we could exchange the occasional whisper.

Something had changed between leaving the sauna and returning as both of us now seemed totally uninhibited by our mutual nakedness, perhaps it was another covert lesson my aunt had taught me about growing up. It did not stop me being drawn to furtively watch her mature body, I had to force myself not to stare at the gentle movement of her muscles beneath that smooth skin each time she changed position, or the soft bounce of her breasts when she sat up and once I had to frantically tug my towel over my lap when she swung her legs down and I caught a long glimpse of her soft pink pussy. But mostly I watched her face and memorised the sweet smile that was formed by her lips as she lay only a few centimetres away from me with her eyes closed simply enjoying the heat. I knew that she was aware that I was watching her again but she made no attempt to discourage me and I was simply unable to stop myself.

Eventually the clock above the door started to buzz again to signal the end of the recommended session time. I for one did not want it to end, I could have sat there with Julia for the rest of the night until my skin peeled away or my body poached. She rolled over so that her face was only a few centimetres from mine, "Thank you, James dear..." she said softly.

"Huh... thank you for what?"

"For saying you thought I was beautiful..." she whispered, then without warning leaned forward and pressed her lips gently to mine. It was not a long kiss, or a passionate kiss, but the tips of our tongues touched light and briefly... it was certainly not the sort of a kiss that an aunt and her nephew should share... It was a bloody fabulous kiss!

She pulled away all too soon and swung her legs down and sprang to the floor and held her hand out in a gesture that we should leave. That presented me with an immediate problem. Her kiss, so brief and light had left me with a rock hard erection which was threatening to dislodge the small towel I had across my lap, if I stood up she would not be able to miss it. I struggled to conceal my embarrassment by holding the towel tight around me as I walked with some difficulty to the door and hoped that Julia had not noticed my predicament.

She turned on the cold shower and then stepped over and pulled my face close to hers so that her lips were close to my ear, "Take a cold shower and then get dressed and meet me in the coffee bar," she said quietly. She stepped back and nodded downwards at the bulge in my towel, "You need to deal with THAT!" she gave a little giggle and a big grin, "You'll get us both thrown out and probably banned from the spa if it gets spotted by the attendant..." She hung her towel on the hook and then walked down to the farthest shower head and stepped under the cold stream with her back to me.

She had spotted that I had a hard-on... Fuck, she probably realised that she was the cause of it! But she had laughed it off... How cool was that! I remembered Rudi's advice about how to handle unwanted erections... but how do you take a walk when there is only you and your aunt in the sauna, "Where are you going?" she asks. "Oh, you've given me a stiffy and I'm just going to walk it off!"

I dived under the nearest shower and turned it up as cold as I could get it and stood with my back to Julia as my boner rapidly subsided and then snatched up my robe, pulled it on and hurried to the men's changing room.

Julia was already changed back into her clothes and seated at a table overlooking the swimming pool when I got to the spa café. There were two espresso coffees and two bottles of ice cold spring water ready and waiting with ice filled tumblers. "The water is for re-hydration and the coffee is to start the process of rebuilding the toxins so we have an excuse for another sauna," she joked. I would have killed for a fag but the Wellbeing Suite was a non-smoking area.

"Jules, I am so sorry...about...well you know..." I mumbled, I felt my face flush and guessed that I had probably gone as red as a beetroot.

Her response was to laugh, a full joyful throaty laugh that lit up her whole face and made her eyes sparkle with mischief. "Forget it James, dear... these things happen..." she chuckled, "Besides, if I was the cause of... THAT... at my age... then I am highly flattered!"

"Jeez, Jules... you really are wonderful... Do you know that? I blurted. "I can't believe that nobody has ever asked you to marry them, you would make someone the best wife ever..."