A Family Christmas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had every intention of following her instructions but we had polished off a full bottle of Scotch between us and the bed was comfortable and the room warm. Julia rolled over and snuggled up against me and I slid my arm around her shoulders.

"You won't go just yet will you?" she murmured her voice heavy with the need to sleep. She twisted so that she was half facing me and could reach her face up to kiss me on the cheek.

I guess that we eventually fell asleep because I awoke to the hour signal on my watch pinging to say that it was three o'clock in the morning. I suddenly realised that the fantastic dream that I was having was not a dream but reality. Julia was lying against me, more than half asleep, and our lips were pressed together in a very light, very gentle kiss, the tips of our tongues just touching. I could taste the delicate fragrance of the residue of her lipstick. The warm weight of her body pressed against me had given me an erection which was pushed against her thigh and my hand was gently caressing her breast through the thin fabric of her silk dressing gown, I could feel the hardness of her nipple on my palm. I was not sure that she was really aware of how our bodies were responding to each other any more than I had been, but it felt so good and I did not want to stop, but I knew that I should. I eased myself away and made to roll off the bed when her hand reached out for my arm and held me back.

"What time is it...?" she asked her voice slurred with sleep.

"Just after three...I really ought to go to my own room.." I stated simply.

"Mmmmm, yes ...a pity ...that was really nice..." She murmured sleepily, then put her arms around my neck and kissed me softly on the mouth, keeping our lips together just a second or two too long for it to be just an aunt and nephew kiss. She released me and rolled back over, "Stay here, James dear..." She said softly but very clearly. After a couple of minutes her breathing told me that she had fallen asleep again and so I cuddled up to her back and allowed myself to drift back to sleep frantically searching to restore my earlier dream.

I could not remember ever feeling so incredibly horny as that night spooned into Julia's back... I desperately wanted relief... I wanted it to be Friday and for Cora to be here to help me 'relax' but I also wanted a few more days alone with Julia.

It was seven in the morning when I awoke again. I was still cuddled against Julia my night-time erection pushed hard against her buttocks; this time I knew that she was awake and she must have been able to feel it. I lay still wondering how much of the previous night she would remember. I guess at a push I could blame my behaviour on the booze... God we had drunk a whole bottle of whisky! At some time during the night one of us must have got up because the duvet had been unfolded and spread over the two of us.

"Julia...?" I asked tentatively probing to see if she was fully awake.

"Good morning, James dear... Did you sleep well?" She asked brightly as if we had just met in the hallway after spending the night in our separate rooms.

"Yeah, I did..." I answered a bit sheepishly. I was still not certain of her mood this morning.

Julia seemed to have already dismissed the fact that we had shared her bed for the night even though it was just to sleep. "Good, well you had better get dressed for breakfast."

She got up from the bed and went into her bathroom and I heard the shower start. I sprang off of the bed and made my way to the door as she came back out of the bathroom. She was naked except for a pair of cream silk cami-knickers which she had obviously been wearing beneath her robe last night and a towel wound around her hair like a turban, Seeing her in the nude this morning in the daylight was a whole different experience to last night at the sauna, she looked so totally fucking sexy. "Bring me a cup of coffee...there's a dear..." She asked and then retreat back into the bathroom.

I went through to the lounge and switched on the kettle and dumped instant coffee into two cups then fled to my own bathroom, discarded my track suit and stepped into the bath and turned on the shower. The hot spray stung my body and pounded my half stiffened prick into quivering hardness. I held the vision of Julia's pale firm body in my mind's eye standing there in those cute silk knickers and savoured the memory of the feel of her body curled warm and soft against me through the night the softness of her hair brushing against my face and the smell of her shampoo in my nostrils.

I could not remember the last time that I felt the need to beat off in the morning but the memories of that night in my aunt's bed had me in an erotic and emotional vortex, I recalled that light fluttering kiss and gasped as my body jerked and the hot water washed away the physical manifestation of that memory, leaving me panting but temporarily purged of my built up desires.

My developing relationship with Julia was starting to cause me some concern. Cora and I are twins we shared everything, but what I had with Julia was mine and mine alone and should be kept private but either way I was going to feel disloyal to one of them... But I had another two days before Cora and Mother arrived in Innsbruck... Two more days alone with Julia.

To be continued...

*****

NOTE TO THIS CHAPTER: The descriptions of places and events in Austria are as they were in 2007 if a restaurant is mentioned it was there and the food was as described. The exception is the Tirolerhof Hotel, there is no hotel of that name in Innsbruck at the time of writing but the fictional hotel is based upon a similar establishment which sadly closed some years ago.

GF

Thank you to all readers who vote, leave public comments and send feedback, these things are important as it is the only indication of reader approval that an online author gets.