A Family Destroyed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're kidding me right?!"

"No," Amy said softly, "She's pregnant too."

"I'm so not calling that woman mom," Simon sneered.

"Oh, that reminds me, your father is coming here for the funeral," Pamela said, lining the baking sheet with rolls. "Paul said, he and Melody should be here by Saturday. Robert and Emilia should arrive Sunday. Would you mind if Robbie stays here, or should I tell him to stay at my house?"

"Your place. I think it's already crowded here," Simon said, his eyes darting between the two of them.

"Then Simon since they're staying there would you mind if I stayed here? I really don't want to be around Melody," Amy said, she had always hated her the moment she inserted herself into their fun.

"Why I thought you all were like peas in a pod?"

"Simon, no! God no!" Amy said shaking her head.

"The way she always talked about you during... well you know. I always hated that. To think she'd speak so obtuse about you. As much as we disliked her we couldn't keep her from running her mouth if we kept her away," Pamela said, placing the tray in the oven. "I do thank you for showing me the proof I needed for the divorce. I always had a suspicion that he was sleeping with her."

"So can I?" Amy asked her hands fidgeted underneath the table.

"Sure, I guess," Simon said, hoping he was living up to his grandmother's wishes. "Just don't come barging into my room when the cable gets here."

"Well, you two go get washed up. Dinner should be ready in a few minutes," Pamela said, handing Samuel his cane.

Simon's head quickly turned to the side, as water dripped from his chin as Amy slipped into the bathroom. Closing the door blocking his escape. Noting how she had slipped out of the blue scurbs, and into a plain white t-shirt, her red bra showing through the material. Her blue, white tube stripped shorts rode high on her hips, showing off her silky smooth, shaved, tone legs. Simon braced himself on the sink as Amy launched herself at him. His eyes went wide as her tongue invaded his mouth. Her fingers weaving through his hair as she pulled Simon deeper into her kiss.

"I've wanted to do that for six years," Amy said breathlessly, as she pulled away from his lips. "Maybe," she cooed sensuously running her hand down his chest, "I'm fucked up, but I can't help being attracted to you Simon. Perhaps you'll feel the same in time."

Simon fought himself from reliving those moments during his rehabilitation. Where he had crossed the line; while he wasn't the aggressor, yet that didn't mean he didn't enjoy it either. Fighting himself from feeling those same emotions he felt on that day.

"Dinner!" Pamela called out.

"Well, we best have dinner, or Mom will come looking for us," Amy said, brushing her ass against her brother. "What would she think seeing us in here?" she asked smirking over her shoulder as she opened the door. Praying that Simon could see her taut ass.

The house phone rang as they were halfway through their dinner. Pamela huffed as her napkin fell roughly onto the table. Whoever it was better have a good reason for interrupting her time with her son.

"Hello? Oh, hello Paul," Pamela said, keeping the distain from her voice. "Oh, you'll be here tomorrow?! I see, I'll let the kids know. Yes, Paul, kids as in your adult children. Because I'm having dinner with our son right now," Pamela huffed, "He wants to talk to you."

"No," Simon said taking a bite of his roll.

"Please, you don't have to speak for long just say hello to him," Pamela pleaded cupping her hand over the mouth piece of the receiver.

"Fine," Simon sighed dropping the roll onto the plate.

"He's coming, it'll just take him a bit to stand up," Pamela whispered into the phone.

"Yeah, what is it?" Simon asked as he leaned against the counter to take the weight off of his leg. "I'm perfectly fine, why? No, I'm not sick," he said, tapping his cane against the floor. "I heard. No, I'm not calling her that. Yeah, yeah, you can say that all you want doesn't mean I'll do it. Well, you fucked her! You deal with her!" Simon said hanging up the phone.

"We'll be back Simon," Amy said, as she held the door open for her mother. "We're just going to run to the house, and pick up some clothes and our outfits for the wake tomorrow. It shouldn't take us to long," she said over the rustling of the plastic sheeting of his dry cleaning.

"Alright," Simon said offhandedly, as he limped to his room. The zipper of his bag resounded throughout his room. The plastic cover went flying into the waste basket. His thumb ran along his bomb disposal tab, his fingers skimming along his "71 Ordinance Group(EOD) [("Raptors")]" shoulder patch. He never regretted for one second his time in the Army. They were his brothers/sisters they might not have always seen eye to eye, yet he would defend them to the death if need be in a heartbeat. He just hoped they understood why he was going to wear his dress blues to his grandmother's wake. Blowing on his Basic EOD badge, polishing it with his shirt before attaching it to his uniform above his name tag. Making sure each was correctly placed he wasn't about to bring dishonor to his grandmother or his old unit.

Gently taking the back of the frame out, unpinning his ribbons from the backing. Simon ignored the pain. This had to be perfect there couldn't be nothing less than perfect. Lifting up the tap of the left pocket, his tongue sticking our of the corner of his mouth as he attached the silver star to his uniform. Repeating the process with his purple heart and his rifle marksmen badge. Nodding to himself when everything was the way it should be. Taking the lid off the hat box. Inspecting his cap for any damage during it's hibernation. When he was satisfied there wasn't any, only then did he lift it to his head. Looking at his reflection in the picture frame seeing the solider he once was.

"Simon! We're back!" Amy called out as she entered the house. Noting the lack of his items on the couch. "Simon?!" she called out tentatively walking down the hall. "Why didn't you answer?" Amy asked preplexed as his fingers skimmed over the top of his hat.

"What? Oh, sorry," Simon said looking over at her.

"What's on your mind that you couldn't hear your sister's sweet voice?"

"Just remembering things," Simon said vaguely, as he sat on the edge of the bed putting the frame back together.

"Anything thing you want to talk about?" Amy said stepping into his room looking to her left seeing his uniform hanging up. She wondered how handsome he would look in it. "Do you miss it?"

"Which part?" Simon asked unpacking his bag.

"Do you miss the war?" Pamela asked from behind her daughter.

"What?! No! Of course not! Only a foul would enjoy war," Simon said tossing aside his toiletries.

"Do you miss being a solider?" Pamela asked slipping into the room.

"Sometimes," Simon admitted.

"Would you have stayed in if you hadn't been injured?" Amy asked gathering up his pants. Walking towards the dresser and placing them in the middle drawer.

"The whole twenty years probably not. Army life is hard on the body. Although I'd probably have stayed in for another six if it wasn't for my leg," Simon said, watching as his mother's shirt fell open as she reached across the bed. Displaying her braless breasts to him. Taking his shirts into her arms.

"What were you in the Army?" Pamela asked pulling the top drawer open as Amy gathered up his underwear and socks.

"I was attached to the 71st Ordinance Group. Basically, I disposed of bombs."

"Is that how you got injured?" Pamela asked glancing over to her son's uniform. She could picture how well it would fit him.

"No, well sort of, it wasn't the bomb we were called out to disarm and disposed of if that is what you're asking," Simon said, placing the frame inside the bag before sliding it under the bed. "It happened when we were on our way there."

"Will you tell..." Amy began to say only to be stopped by the shaking of his head.

"Baby, you can't keep it bottled up. We don't wish to pry, yet wouldn't it be better for you to get it off your chest," Pamela said, placing her hand over his as she sat beside him, "You know we only want to help if we can. Okay," she said softly, as Simon shook his head. "But know we are here if ever you need to talk about it," Pamela said, placing a kiss on the side of his head.

"How about we watch a movie!" Amy said excitedly, "I bet you haven't seen the new remake of the Poltergeist?" she asked pulling her brother to his feet.

Simon sat uncomfortably as his mother and sister snuggled up against him. His hands commandeered by theirs as the movie progressed. Their bodies snuggled tighter against him as the paranormal activity start to amp up. Their head resting on his shoulders, their free hand rubbed each of his legs. He was extremely aware of their womanly shapes pressing against him. Simon was fighting a war inside his mind. Trying not to give in to the emotions that he had buried four years ago. The one time he gave into his desires. Cursing silently inside his mind as the flashes of slightly sagging breasts flared to life. The feel of her hand on his rod as she stroked him underneath the sheet. Her smile as she told him she was going to take care him like she had all her life. Exquisite sensations flooded his body as his grandmother wrapped her lips around his tool. The feel of her folds as she rode him on his medical bed. Eight months while he recovered his grandmother took care him. Was that she had done it? Because she already knew her time was short? However, was it to feel some connection to someone that genuinely loved her? He wished he knew. These questions plagued his mind as he felt life growing within his manhood.

His eyes darted around nervously as his cock began to harden. That wasn't something he wanted either one of them to see. Yet he couldn't help that whenever he thought about his grandmother.

"Oh that was good!" Pamela cooed as she stretched her arms slyly glancing down. Her eyes flared in hunger as she saw that bulge. There wasn't a day she didn't think about that cock. The way it filled her so completely. It's been six years since the last time she laid with a man. She could already feel her folds moistening.

"Mmmhmm," Amy nodded faking a yawn also she could glance down. God. She wanted that thing deep inside of her. It's been to long. To many years' of a rubber strap-on inside of her when her mother thrust that rubber phallus into her cunt. She needed a real cock, a real man pounding her into sweet bliss. "Well..." Amy said, laying her left arm along his shoulders. "I better get to bed," her breathe hot in his ear, "Thank you for the movie," she said, her fingertips skimmed up Simon's hard shaft as she rose.

"Come walk me to bed Simon," Pamela said, pulling Simon up and handing him his cane.

"Don't forget to come tuck me in," Amy whispered lustfully into his ear.

"Come in Simon," Pamela said, pulling her son into her mother's bedroom. "This will be your bedroom soon, that is after the funeral. Now I think this will be a perfect place for the cable outlet. Since the TV is already in the perfect spot in the room," she said, waving towards the dresser that sat against the wall overlooking the queen size bed. "So..." Pamela said, taking off her earrings, placing them on the nightstand. "What do you think?"

"What do I think? I think I need my dick sucked that's what!" Simon said to himself watching his mother kicking off her shoes. Watching how she jumped as he pushed the door closed with his cane. He was going to repay her for raping him years' ago, and Simon was going to collect. "Get on your knees," Simon said forcibly, as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"What?!" Pamela gasped.

"You heard me, I said get down on your knees," Simon said narrowing his eyes at her, "Sucking my cock should be all that strange to you. Since you raped me and all," he said unzipping his fly. "Now get down and suck my cock, or I'll have Amy do..." Simon smiled cruelly as his mother knelt between his legs. "You want this cock didn't you?" Simon said slapping his cock against her lips.

"Yes," Pamela moaned hungrily.

"Then suck it like a good mother-sult that you are," Simon said, reaching up placing his hand on the back of her head thrusting her down onto his cock. How he was enjoy hearing her gagging on his cock.

"Baby, stop!" Pamela said coughing. "I get it, you want to punish me. I deserve it. Yet let me show you how good it is without you jamming your cock down my throat," she said, wiping off the drool on her chin. "If you don't like it. Then by all means jam this thing back down my throat," Pamela said, licking up the back of her son's cock. Feeling his hand letting go of her hair. Her tongue swirled around his head. She wondered if this was her mother's ploy. If this was what she meant when their own version of her mother's will greeted them when they went home. That if they wished for Simon to get full access to her accounts that a child must be sired within a year, and never to tell Simon any of it. Which was odd to her given what happened six years ago. Pamela pondered on what changed her mother's view of such things.

Her body trembled as her son's cock sat within her mouth. God. It was so hard, so hot, and so fat. Her head bobbed vigorously on her son's pole. Her hand working along his shaft. Her left hand squeezed her right breast, pinching her nipple as she savored every inch of her son.

"Do you like your mother-sult sucking on this juicy cock?" Pamela purred looking up at her son.

"Maybe," Simon said indifferently. He wasn't about to give her that, no matter how blissful it felt.

"Then you'll cum down my throat?" Pamela asked her tongue teasing his head.

"Then why don't you put it back in and find out."

"Mmm... with pleasure," Pamela said not wasting a second longer. As she sucked, licked, slurped on his rod. She wondered how long it would be before it would be stuffing her cunt. Her eyes flew wide as Simon held her head down. Her eyes rolling to the back of her head as his semen splattered against the back of her throat. She needed more! She had to have more of her son's sweet cum. After so long in her drought it was like finding an oasis to quench her thirst. Her eyes watching him as she sucked hard on the head of his cock. Hoping to get every morsel of his cum from the depths of his core. "All clean!" Pamela declared, "Simon, I'm more than happy to be your cum dumpster if that's what you want. If that will make you happy as my punishment, of course."

"I think you would enjoy that far to much," Simon said, stuffing his cock back into his pants.

"True," Pamela admitted.

"Then it isn't much of a punishment, now is it?" Simon asked rising from the bed.

"Please, Simon?!" Pamela's hands darted out taking hold of his right hand. "Please, please, please! Punish my mouth by shooting your hot load in it! Whenever or wherever," her gaze dipped low then back up, "I'll do it!"

"So does your son's cock taste that good?! Does my cum taste that good to be a cum dumpster as you say?" Simon asked looking down at her.

"Do I need to show you how wet it makes me? I will if that will appease you, Simon. I'll swallow every load. Suck you dry to make you happy, baby. And yes, it does Simon. It makes my pussy ache, my heart race, knowing that I'm tasting my son's... delicious cum."

"I see," Simon said, his hand slipping out of hers. "I'll think about it," he said, as he left the room. Shaking his head when he hard his mother's soft exuberant yes.

"Simon!" Amy called out as he walked passed her door. "Aren't you going to come tuck me in? Please!"

"Aren't you a little old for that?" Simon asked trying to keep his eyes off of her exposed chest. Her breasts were as perky as they were in that video she had made for him. He could feel his appendage growing as he remembered what her pink lips looked like.

"Nope," Amy said coyly. Her index finger drawing random shapes on the bed; as her eyes glanced up seductively beckoning her brother to enter, as she rested on her side.. "Please, Simon," she said rising from her position. The covers slid down her chest spilling out around her hips. She knew how well her body looked. The way men flocked to her in hopes she'd give up her pussy to them. It had always been that way since her highschool years'.

"I don't have to read you a bedtime story now do I?" Simon asked sarcastically entering the room, unsure if this was a wise course of action. What he did to his mother was about fulfilling a need. The way Amy looked at him, the way her body aroused him. Simon knew not if he could trust himself around her. If she still felt the same way as she had on that Christmas morning so long ago.

"No," Amy said. Her tongue clicking against her teeth, as she propped herself on her right arm pushing out her alluring cleavage slightly. "However, if you like I could tell you one." Her eyes watching how he moved across the room as Simon approached the bed. "You know I think should," she purred tapping her chin.

"Huh uh," Simon said, reaching down for the edge comforter only to be stopped as Amy took hold of his face.

"Six years ago a girl was head over heels about this boy," Amy said, her hands held his face tightly so Simon couldn't look away. Getting to her knees, walking towards the edge of the bed. She wanted him to see her naked body in the flesh, and not that video she had made so many years' ago. "Yet that boy was with someone that wasn't right for him. She couldn't say anything without a secret coming out. So she made a video of herself. Hoping that if he saw it he would understand her desires for him. Yet that wasn't meant to be," she said, looking lovingly into his eyes as her fingers skimmed down his cheeks. "What little time she saw of him was never enough for her. Her heart raced whenever he was around. Her cheeks flushed whenever they were alone. Her body tingled as he would draw near. How she wanted to take him. To show him things other boys begged her to do to them. To let him explore her body, to feel the love she has for him," Amy said, her eye moistening as her thumb ran along his lower lip.

"Yet something came over him during her absence. At first she thought it was something she had done. The days passed and she finally made something for him," Amy said, her left hand ran down his chest. "Christmas morning came and she prayed that boy had watched it," her hand took hold of his right wrist; watching with sultry eyes as she moved it over her left breast, "Hoping that his body would respond to her affections she poured into that video. However, their time was cut short by an evil act," she said, smirking mischievously as his hand ran down her stomach. " I had suspicions that grew by the day, there was no hard evidence that the boy knew our secret. Yet my time was cut short, and I never saw him again for six long lonely years," Amy whispered her lips lightly brushing against his. A gasp escaped her lips as her fingers guided his to the depths of her womanhood. "Yes, Simon, feel the girl that fell in love with you," she murmured as her other hand unzipped his pants.

"God, Simon, you don't know how long I've wanted to touch this," Amy moaned as her fingers wrapped around his tool, "Don't you like how my pussy feels as you explore it?" she asked her lips softly kissing his lips. Working her brother's cock to ensure that the both of them would cum at the same time.

Simon wasn't expecting his sister's cunt to feel so tight; nor was he expecting to actually like feeling it either. He watched the bliss in her eyes as his fingers sank deeper into her.

"Doesn't it feel sublime Simon? Does your older sister's pussy feel good? It will always be willing to accept your fingers, and maybe something else?" Amy asked leaving the last bit open ended for her brother. "Yes, Simon, I'm getting close. Won't you cum with me?" she asked softly moaning. "Don't you want to bathe you slutty sister in your cum?" She felt his cock twitch and swell knowing it would be soon. "Oh, yes, Simon I'm cumming! Paint my body in your sperm!" Amy felt every rope of hot jizz striking her chest. "My, just look at me, I'm all dirty I best clean myself up. However, first..." she said quickly bending over. She already knew her mother had sucked his cock. The slickness of his cock told her that. That didn't matter, she knew her mother had already tasted her brother six years ago. Yet this would be the first time she tasted her brother's cock. When her lips wrapped around that softening member. Her mind, body, soul was instantly addicted. She knew no other cock would ever compare to the long wait of this one. "Now you get to bed," Amy said kissing Simon passionately, "Oh, Simon?" she called to him as he neared the door. Peering over her shoulder presenting her ass to him, making sure all the light was centered on her mound. "I can't want for you to taste this," Amy said, two fingers ran through her lips before spreading them. All so Simon could see her tight hole. "Nor can I wait for you to be stuffing, thrusting, pounding your cock into my wet, hot, juicy pussy," she cooed as she slid those two fingers inside of her.