A Family Destroyed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Simon it's time! Are you ready to go?!" Pamela called out as she and Amy waited by the door. Both wearing their best to greet friends and mourners alike at the wake.

"One minute!" Simon called back as he straightened out his tie in the mirror. Ensuring his medals were just so, his shoulder cord just right, nodding that his EOD badge sat perfectly above his name tag. Grabbing his cap as he switched off the light. "Alright, I'm ready," he said rounding the corner. "What?!" Simon asked arching an eyebrow at their shocked, gasping expressions.

"I didn't think you would look so..." Amy stuttered feeling her cheeks burning as her eyes ran down her brother's body.

"What is it now?" Simon sighed.

"We just didn't think you would look so handsome in that uniform," Pamela said, her eyes savoring the sight before her. Seeing Amy nodding in agreement.

"Oh. Umm... thanks... I guess," Simon said, limping into the kitchen, opening the cabinet. Taking out the bottle of pills he hidden there.

"Simon? If you like I can put these in my purse," Amy said, as he took two pills with a sip of water.

"Thanks," Simon said offhandedly, placing the glass in the sink.

"I'm happy too," Amy said, placing the nerve pills in her bag. Leaning in to him, her lips brushing against his ear. "God, Simon, seeing you in this uniform makes my pussy ache. I wish you could feel just how wet I am," she whispered sensuously into his ear.

"We all set?" Pamela asked standing in the doorway to the kitchen. "Then we best hurry or we'll be late," she said, her eyes pointing directly at Amy. Biting her lip as she watched how Simon instinctively put on his cap in one swift motion as they left the house. She always had a soft spot for men in uniform. Pamela just didn't think her own son would be one of them, not that she was complaining far from it. She just wished he knew how it took all her restraint not take him back inside and push him down onto the couch. Straddle his hips, thread that cock of his out, and slowly, ever so slowly ease down on that hard, thick cock.

"Simon!" Paul called out as his son exited the car. His eyes going wide in shock as he watched as Amy helped him to his feet. Noting how his medals swayed on his chest. How his son straightened out his cap.

"Oh my!" Melody cooed as her eyes ran down her stepson. Her hands running along her belly. Wondering what layed beneath that uniform.

"Hello Dad," Amy said warmly hugging her father. Shooting Melody a sour look at the way she eyed her brother.

"Hello sweetheart," Paul said, "Is that pussy still as tight I remember it?" he whispered softly into her ear.

"Perhaps," Amy said backing away from her father.

"Hello Paul," Pamela said in a cold monotone voice, "Come Simon, let's get you inside," she said rubbing his shoulder.

"Simon?!" Paul said stepped forward as they started to turn towards the funeral home.

"What?" Simon said coldly.

"How are you son?" Paul asked as those eyes of his glanced over at him. He tried to keep his attention from the way Simon put his weight on the cane instead of his leg.

"Fine? Why?" Simon asked.

"It's just..." Paul said his eyes glanced down.

"Oh this..." Simon said, his left index finger tapping his cane. "Nothing you need to concern yourself with," he said before walking off.

"Now you done it," Pamela sighed.

"What?! What have I done?!" Paul asked perplexed. "What was so wrong about me asking about the welfare of my own son?"

"Nothing Dad. But you brought her along," Amy said nodding towards Melody, "While we might have done things with well... you know. The two of you, however, are the ones that hurt him the most. Did you think he would ever forget that? Now you go and marry her, have a child with her, and bring her to grandma's wake. How did you think Simon was going to react Dad. If you haven't noticed he's been through quite a lot. And you," Amy said looking over at Melody, "Stay the hell away from my brother."

"I can see my stepson whenever I wish to, isn't that right dear?" Melody cooed sweetly at Paul. Smirking evilly at Amy as she wrapped herself around Paul's left arm. She knew six years ago that Amy wanted her brother. Melody wondered if she could spoil her dream.

"Yes, that's right," Paul said patting her hand, "He is my son, I have every right to see him."

"Don't say we didn't warn you," Pamela said ominously, "Well, come on Amy, we shouldn't keep Simon waiting."

The End? That's up to you to decide.