All Comments on 'A Family Destroyed Ch. 01'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
cdnbimale50cdnbimale50about 6 years ago
Pointless

Kind of a pointless story for me at least, but I do support your right to tell the story as you see fit! Reality doesn't belong in porn, kind of makes it pointless as least from my standpoint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Part 2

Part 2

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor

Wasn't thinking of making a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Want to see the future... or the past?

I thought I would dislike this story but I enjoyed it quite well. My only wish is that I was able to see the family having sex and how it came to be before Simon. I also feel a bit disappointing that Amy and Simon's girlfriend didn't get that cock they so desperately want. Regardless good story and thank you for making it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Needs a little editing, but this is one of the better stories I've read on this site. It actually had a story to it... I would like to see what the follow up is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This story would benefit from part two to see what happens to the family & ex girlfriend's lives, keep up the good work.

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor

Hmm... well, it would have to be without Simon then, since we'll I kind of killed him off in my head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Quality

The only thing I would've done differently is have Simon in the room. I wanted him to be able to see the destruction he caused, drink it in and love it as the family collapses around him.

Joey_BloodJoey_Bloodabout 6 years ago
Need

DUDE, don't end it like this. It could be awesome with a part 2, with all the men punished the bitch girlfriend out of the way, the future has SOOO much potential.

TLB1981TLB1981about 6 years ago

The way I see it his sister is the only one that really cared about him. She knows more about him than his parents. Seeing the ex-bitch fucking his sperm donor hurt the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Partially unique...

But kinda not. A very enjoyable effort, though, and different from most of these types of stories. Normally you would have him basically be seduced into the debauchery; instead, he visited hell and damnation onto the heads of the wicked, to turn a phrase. Others are right, though, a part 2 would be nice, or maybe an extended epilogue chronicling the aftermath that would apparently include his "death". Kudos, and looking forward to more!

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor

Alright, since it seems y'all want a part drop me a line on what you think should the 2nd one be about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Possible part 2

"never again seen" is a VERY long time. Just how much does the sister care, and is willing to look for her brother?

5 years, 10 years, 25 years. Had a wife, lost her due to illness or accident. Sister finally able to track him down. Who's to say what the reception will be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Part 2

The basic ideas for a part 2 is a bit hard, he has been used by his mother already but he should get back at her for that. You can do a prequel if that interests you, a story about the future of his family coming after him or if he did something with his aunt or grandma after showing the truth, it is up to you though.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY, 5 STARS

BEST STORY I'VE READ IN AWHILE. YES, I'D LOVE TO READ A PART 2. AS WELL AS THIS IS WRITTEN I KNOW IF YOU WRITE A PART 2 IT WILL BE EVEN BETTER. THANK YOU FOR A VERY DISTURBING STORY! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
As expected from you

A great interesting story from how you place the story, and it's characters in how they are created and grown into. I'm hoping for a part 2, that has the mother working to repair her relationship with her son, and his sister finally getting to show her brother how much she loves him, and to try and fix his hurting feelings towards them.

Also, since Melody has been the only uncensored person on the site Simon made the grandmother, aunt, and the mother can use that to get divorces from their spouses. I know the mother is also apart of it, but he may have taken the others out of said movies when able to.

I hope this continues like with your other longer multi part series' !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Hope to be able to read at least one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

another chapter to where he has to come back for his grandma's funeral and finds out he has been given a small fortune from his grandma 5 stars

beanburner69beanburner69about 6 years ago
one more

liked it , I agree one more chapter

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor

Oh, I like the funeral one, although I was thinking of an accident that broke Simons back which discharged him from the military. But I like the funeral one better.

GoldFinger578GoldFinger578about 6 years ago
One more or two more

PLEASE keep it going. I enjoyed it. There is no way you can end it right here. Please more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wrong category

Belongs in "non-erotic"

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor

Obviously, you missed the part where his family were fucking each other, and the part his mother rapes him.

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor
Ask an ye shall receive

Part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Yes needs a part 2

SixtyMinuteMan91SixtyMinuteMan91about 6 years ago
Great story

Love your story’s I’m always excited when I see a new one up. This story definitely needs a sequel I would love to hear what happens next please do more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Continue Yes.

Definitely needs a part 2.

Something like the hunt for the son. And a confession of how the family got to be the way they are. Involving they entire family, Grandma also maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pt2

Deffo needs a part 2

therealogtherealogabout 6 years ago
definite part 2

definitely a part 2, maybe you could show in the aftermath that simon took his revenge a step further and after they saw his video on his laptop he prepared for them... maybe his website he had the video's he made of them on could suddenly not have their faces blurred and make it so anyone could download the videos for free...? and then afterwards like someone else said, he comes home from the military for grandma or grandpas funeral or maybe both of their funerals because they died within the same week or something so they were buried together or something and he gets their inheritance... and maybe he rubs it in his families face if they aren't all in jail for the incest... then he finds a good wholesome girl who is "the one" and he lives happily ever after or something along those lines.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 6 years ago
Nice change of pace

While I'm a fan of the incest genre, this was certainly a different take on it. Kudos for flipping the usual plot line on its head.

Unlike many of those asking for Part 2, I think this is best left just as it is, with no sequel. Where would you go with it, anyway? To somehow manufacture an eventual reconciliation between Simon and his family would defeat the whole purpose of this story as it stands. Best to leave it as it is. Nothing more needs to be said.

happymuffinhappymuffinabout 6 years ago
If your care or not

I liked this one a lot ( great end maybe a part two?)

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor

Glad I could make you happy, happy.

happymuffinhappymuffinabout 6 years ago
im glad

good to hear that there is no bad blood

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor

Never was happy, I just like to argue.

happymuffinhappymuffinabout 6 years ago
Then...

That makes two of us

Dream_WalkerDream_Walkerabout 6 years ago
Interesting,sequel please

Interesting story, is it a finished stand alone story or will their be a sequel,think it would be interesting to read if Amy or Pamela or both track Simon down

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Nice story. Love how he booked it after burning the betrayers. Is there going to be a sequel?

DeathPrinceDeathPrinceabout 6 years ago
Nice!

Good Shit. Second story Ik've read where a son lashes out at whore family. The other one, the family tracked the son down who fled after graduation when he came to visit his grandparents. Mother and sisters made a move on him and followed him back to his house. This one was along those lines. The revenge is what makes the story pull in people. Setting up and executing is exciting to read and the reactions are amazing. Could definitely use a part 2. I for one will give that 5 stars as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank You

Literotica has become boring with all the same boring ass stories. Thank you for finally making it fun again.

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor

You're welcome whomever you are.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Yes

A refreshing take on a theme as old as mankind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1 star

delete the comment but............can u delete the 1 star.........

u r a wimp 1 star cuck

1 STAR

soul71soul71almost 6 years agoAuthor

Oh no! An unnamed person hiding behind anonymous saying mean words about me. Whatever am I to do? That's it I'm never going to write again! Not. Oh, by the way, that was sarcasm if it went over your head whoever you pretend to be.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 6 years ago
Oh yeah.

I love stories where guys get even with families that screw their wives/girlfriends.

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
I wish he'd turned his mother in for raping him.

She lusted after him more than she loved him, his sister did both, the girlfriend betrayed him – how did she fall in with the family sex activities without him? I hoped that he would get tested at the hospital for whatever she used to drug him, so his mother would get some of those special “bracelets” and a jail cell for Christmas.

I've seen on this site that “family” in a title doesn't always indicate incest-related content or the same such content (monkey-spankers, romantic, “wincest,” dom-sub, adventure/intrigue, or like this one), and I tend to browse people's favorites rather than categories. What is consensual between adults is one thing, but damn, a mother raping her son – damn! I don't find titillating content dealing with inflicting pain, violence, humiliation, and such and find myself weeping when the spouse breaks the vows and the heartbreak starts, when the supposedly protective big brother lures sister into a gang rape with his buddies, so many foul, too real scenarios. When I read fiction, sometimes I fuss and cuss out the cheaters, but more often I read comments and exult in healing messages of hope, tolerance, forgiveness.

I played with the developmentally and physically challenged grandson of a friend whose violent young son routinely raped his younger sister and got her pregnant when they were barely into double digits age-wise: the family found out what was happening when the sister delivered (they thought what she thought, that she was fat), the violent son was sent away for mental treatment (no help) they kept the grandchild with them and made that little girl mother him until she started high school and social services stepped in. Ninety miles away, following their father's example with the older females and knowing no different, all the younger family males were jailed: they'd been taught that men ran the house and were owed obedience, and they treated the hunting of and repeated forcible rape of their sisters (from when all the siblings were in single digit ages through high school age) as their favorite game. In televised interviews the girls told of having to hide every night, one awake, to try to sleep and to have warning of impending attacks; the boys had no idea they were doing something to be jailed for. Another family raised all the little ones with intergenerational incestuous sex, too many children to separate from each other in the overburdened local foster care system, a loving family that, when social services stepped in, couldn't send the middle school age children to stay with adult siblings because they “slept” together, but no other known physical violence. When I read the beginning of this story, I was afraid that the boy would be drawn in to sex with the others to impress his girlfriend. I was surprised to see him get away from his rapist mother and the rest of what he found negative. I'm going to read more of the story to see how/whether this family is “destroyed,” because, so far, the author leaves the family as it was, no one reported except to the grandmother and aunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This actually hurt me, I had to force myself to read it. A brilliant heart ache, it hurts my heart like hell but good story.

Fuck man.

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

Wow, this was...utterly ridiculous. His whole family acting like they couldn't possibly think of a reason why he would suddenly be angry. Pamela is down for incestuous orgies with her son's girlfriend, but has a conniption when her husband is fucking the same girl while she's not around. Not to mention the whole point of the story was that they were fucking behind his back, yet five minutes in they all want to fuck him. It was just one nonsensical event after another.

I loved the idea, but the execution left a lot to be desired. His revenge was weak(oh no, they're gonna get divorced!), and now he's off to join the fucking military? Sounds like he's gonna have things a lot harder than they will. What was the point of making money off the videos if he's still going to join up? He should have posted the videos on one of his parents computers and not censored them; and that's just for starters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Is Simon schizophrenic?

I have only read to the part where his parents are going to bed and will deal with whatever is bothering Simon in the morning. Up to this point I keep thinking that he’s seeing things. Like hallucinations or something. I’m no doctor but I gotta wonder if he’s having some kind of mental breakdown or something. Something seems wwaaayy wrong with his family and girlfriend having an orgy, talking shit about him, then several hours later being the normal family. Can you see anyone acting like they care for you and want to help you with whatever has you pissed off with having an orgy and talking smack about you?!?! I’m gonna finish the chapter, but I’m shaking my head right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What?

Is the fact that he was drugged and raped by his own mother gonna be ignored?

soul71soul71almost 5 years agoAuthor

Nope. Keep reading.

zodden1zodden1almost 5 years ago
Good but could have been legendary

The only gripe I have is the lack of a more detailed sex scene that started this off or another one later on in the story. I will detail what I mean.

The orgy that poor boy came upon was way way too short for a sex scene. It should have been longer and more detailed. If not then he had cameras recording 10 further events that people paid him to view. Well they all viewed them except us.

Since these are sex stories at their heart and dramas second how great this would have been with a no holds barred orgy description that we could all have gotten off on. If I were you I would edit this and add more sex to your story.

gfrhgfrhover 4 years ago
????

I have to agree with illwind. The revenge should have been a lot worse. Not to censure the video and maybe giving the video to a news station or police after making money off of it. Also, the mother should have figured it out when she was told she was too loud while the sister fuck her. The sister should have figured it out sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What does a woman need to do in these stories before a man defends himself? How many blows to the face does Simon get from his mother? He never once shoves her back. He never grabs her arm, twists it behind her back and warn her to never touch him again. You would have added a note of authenticity, of reality, if you had Simon do either or both of those.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Horrible mess

So he stumbles upon his father, gf. Mother, sister, and uncle. And then at the end his father is cheating and his mother isn't aware? Wtf they were all together at the beginning.

ShoukoushiShoukoushiover 3 years ago

So if I'm being honest, I found ani's version before this. He had better phrasing in his dialogue, but I think I prefer this because Simon didn't forgive his sister at the drop of a hat

booty77loverbooty77loverover 3 years ago

dud you are really good

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

Starts out good, but he takes in his sister and mother without so much as a sacracstic comment in the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And if he didn´t mutate to such a whimp starting P2 this would have been a good Story.

But hey, a bit of fucking here and there... and ALL OF THE THINGS that happend in Part I are nought :-P

And that little bit of "revenge" included fucking the mother and sister ... yeah he realy made them pay for screwing him over big time

...

By giving them what they wanted... bah (and no that "they are victims too... was so bad I will not talk about it any more than that)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What I still don´t get is why cover their faces (the given reason is not really satisfying given the treatment of the females and his rising hatred toward the mother in the end)

And even so, no consequences of being streamed. There are dozens of Clilps and no one in the city put one together (since the "GFs" face was uncovered)?

At least some sort of shaming should have befallen them but they did rather well

Wouldn't it be such a hassle I really would love if Soul would write this story again but now with all the experience he gained in writing.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

How is it that Simon still lives at home, even though he left the house 5 months ago? He only goes to the police with the videos he did once and his family is behind bars for a long time! So why fooling around? Why does he let his mother beat him, but his father does nothing at all when he is beaten by his son? Very very credible ???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hoped the "revised" Edition would buff out the major plott holes

she didn´t

missed opportunity!

jneric2691jneric2691almost 3 years ago

@mathenw 1. Pamela only sent Simon to his grandmother's for the rest of the Christmas holiday. 2. If he had for to the police his grandmother would end up publicly humiliated. Simon loved his grandmother and would not want that. He was also making money from the videos. A lot of MONEY! 3. Have you ever thought to raise your hand to your mother? Paul was probably thoroughly humiliated by Simon, but he was still fucking Melody behind his son's back (so he thinks) so Paul thinks he's gotten the better of his son. Boy! Was he wrong!

I've read this story and the series many times, and enjoy it more each time. Soul does a good job with the psychology of his characters. They're worth reading over again!

Jneric

Leviathan101Leviathan101almost 3 years ago

This is a great story! I do wish the sex scene was longer or more detailed, or the ones that he recited were put into more detail. I hope you do more stories with the premise of a family fucking each other without the knowledge of the main character. They are great and you write them well.

The only thing I would say about this story that doesn’t make sense is why the mom and sister were keeping what they were doing secret from Simon. If they wanted to fuck him, why keep it a secret in the first place? Other than that though, I liked it.

If you decide to make more stories like this, consider having the whole family be against the main character. That would make the revenge sweeter. You have a reason for the exclusion in your other story ‘Unbelievable’, this story could use a reason like that for the exclusion.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 3 years ago

Kinda disappointed...

I reread this when I saw on your bio that you submitted a revisal of it. And I don't see anything really different. I think the only REAL difference was the fact that you made sure Amy was left out of Simon's rape. In the other version you could believe she was apart of it. Now she has plausible deniability. This was more a re-edited version, then a revised, or reworked version. I always see stories that are called revised, or reworked as the same plot and characters, similar situations but.... But with some few changes that either explains the whole story better or tales it somewhere different. neither was done here. Am I wrong? Did I miss something? I love your work and this is one of my favorite of yours, so I was excited to see a new version. So, I'm Kinda disappointed, to see it's not changed any.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

Very good start, with caveats. There should have been some explanation of the 5 month gap. Simon left after Christmas with his stuff in a bag and his room wrecked. Why did he return, and when? How did he deal with his hostility toward his parents for 5 months? Then there’s Melody… she told Amy that she’d get in his pants. It’s hard to have a girlfriend you hate. He did for 5 months? How was he able to hold her off without dumping her?

I’d think that outing melody would have great effect on her senior year, waiting until after graduation lessened her punishment. All in all, he made money, but didn’t get to see the impact of his revenge.

CheeachaserCheeachaseralmost 3 years ago

Simon 'Disco Inferno' Winters.

A cold day in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@jneric2691

1 and 2 I can see your point, IMO it would have e.g. helped if the Author would just drop hints to support this (revised edition and all). Would have made it clearer for cassual readers (or dampen the backlash at least)

BUT

3. "Have you ever thought to raise your hand to your mother?"

You mean before or after the RAPE or the deprivation of liberty and her overall irrational behavior? - I guess ... YES!? or at least do more than nothing (short term)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have turned the tables and sealed them up in the house, then set fire to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why isn’t there a rape tag? Also abuse, and this should be in NonConsent. All of the adults should be in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great up to now. Didn't see the point in nailing the windows as he must have been able to install the cameras so could have got out then

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

HIs mother deserved to be bitch-slapped

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not an incest fan personally but you are creative. I found it well worth the time to read.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 2 years ago

Weird, perverted and twisted. Loved it.

BigFEETBigGunzBigFEETBigGunzover 2 years ago

Great story I really wish there was some kind of tag or category for these kinds of stories where as a young man grows up in a rough family life and is able to turn the tables on them and make them realize how they treated him and what they deserve especially when they want it

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

Now this is a much better story than that stupid witch story series.

It's not great, but overall, much better.

tjreadertjreaderalmost 2 years ago

Loved this twist of n being betrayed and actually getting some fucking payback! YES!! 5x⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wtf. He should've either alerted the authority or shot all the men in his family

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

I could've sworn I commented on this story before since this is my third+ read through...ah well.

I don't really understand Pamela's motivation for drugging and non-consenting her son. I mean, I understand she's a size queen slut but that's not really good enough justification imo. Did she go cock crazy? Was she so in love with him and his big one that she had to have him, regardless of how?

I also don't understand why Pamela thinks it's cheating for Paul to have sex with Melody she's not around but it's okay for them to have family orgies together. Maybe it's a swinger thing I don't understand.

Why leave out the Aunt and Grandmother and cheat on them?

Finally why was Simon kept out of the loop with the family orgies? As soon as Simon finds out and starts rebelling, his sister and mom are all about trying to bed him. Did they not act like before the story started?

Regardless I do love this series and the author is one of my favorites on this site.

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

You're a tad demented my friend. :p

RimmerdalRimmerdal8 months ago

Nicely done....................deviant family that they are.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The only part of this story that isn't believable is that he stayed with some girl for 2 years that wouldn't put out. I mean that one's on him if he can't figure out something's not up there. The rapey mother was a bit fucked up as well but size queens are crazy bitches when they see a fat juicy cock so... I get it. I don't condone it, but I get it.

Ravey19Ravey192 months ago

He'll hath no fury...... yet this time it's a young man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
6773 Followers
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES