A Family Destroyed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about?" Amy asked, leaning on her hand that rested on the armrest of the couch. She didn't overly like the girl in the way she treated her brother. Especially what she had said yesterday about him. "We both know you're only using him to fuck my father."

"I am not! I love Simon," Melody said, flustered.

"Really? Is that why you gave up that pussy to my dad instead of Simon?" Amy asked, narrowing her eyes.

"Well... I like them big," Melody said, looking away.

"Well, I guess it's a good thing you never did because you'll never experience what I just saw," Amy said, with a sinister smirk.

"And what's that?" Melody asked, annoyed with Amy's attitude towards her.

"One of the thickest cocks I've ever seen."

"You're kidding me, right no way Simon is that big! I would have noticed," Melody said skeptically.

"When would that be? When you were on your knees sucking my father's cock, or when my uncle was fucking that ass? From what I know, you always ran away when Simon tried to take things further with you. So why don't you save him the heartache of knowing his long-term girlfriend never gave a shit about him; and allow someone--namely me--to take care of my sweet brother," Amy said coldly.

"Do you really want me out there? Telling every dirty little secret I know about this family?" Melody asked with a wicked smile. "Surely, that high-class university wouldn't enjoy knowing how one of their students is involved in an incestuous relationship," Melody said menacingly, enjoying the hateful look on Amy's face. "Well, I guess I'll go since Simon isn't here," she said smugly. "Do tell my boyfriend," Melody said, drawing out the word just to irk Amy. "That I came by and to have him call me. He and I have something hard to catch up on," she said, sticking her nose in the air at Amy. "Oh, and the next time we see each other," Melody said, looking over at Amy. "Simon's cock will belong to me."

"So you think," Amy retorted, "You only see Simon when he wishes it. I, on the other hand, live here," she said, with her own smugness.

"Hmpf!" Melody huffed, sashaying quickly out of the house.

As the front door closed, Amy dived for the house phone. Her fingers flew over the keypad as she dialed her brother's cell phone number. Her legs kicked wildly in the air as she listened to the line ring. Then she heard from the other side of the house the muffle ring of his cell phone. Walking hurriedly down the hall, opening his desk drawer, her eyes falling of that flashing screen. Quickly ending the call, a dirty, wicked thought flashed across her mind. Snatching his phone from his drawer, Amy dashed into her room. Stripping off her clothes, quickly opening up her brother's camera app, posing nude in front of her full-length mirror. Taking a snapshot of her naked body, then bending over, ensuring her taut ass was centered in the mirror. Taking another picture of her pink swollen, puffy lips and another of her fingers spreading her moist labia. All so that Simon could see her beckoning womanhood. Tossing his phone onto her bed, throwing open her closet door, digging through the junk she had collected throughout her life. Looking for her old selfie stick, she had tossed in there before she left for college.

Setting the photos she had just taken as a moving wallpaper as a backdrop on his screen. Amy smiled, hoping it would entice that cock she saw earlier. If that didn't work, she knew what she was about to do definitely would. Turning on his camera again, setting it to record.

"Hello Simon," Amy said, sweetly into the camera. "I do hope you find this video, and I hope that you'll enjoy what you're about to see. This is only for you, baby bro. So please don't show this to anyone, okay?" she said, before running a dildo along her lips.

******

The brass bell jiggled overhead as Simon entered the only spy shop in town. He already knew what he wanted. Simon browsed the store's website to be sure they had the spy cams he wanted. He knew he needed at least nine: two to cover the living room, one for his sister's and parent's room, two for their corresponding bathrooms, one for the kitchen, one in the den, and a spare just in case one of them broke. Also, he was going to need the battery upgrade. He didn't think running around his house every day constantly to charge them would end well. Simon just hoped the picture quality was as good as their website claimed it was. He knew it would take every penny he had, yet with what he was going to do with the footage. He knew he could make up whatever money he lost.

"Yes? Can I help you?" asked a middle-aged man as he stood behind the counter of that small shop.

"Yes, I need nine PalmVID DVRs and their upgrade batteries and heat sinks, along with the SD cards that go with them," Simon said matter-of-factly.

"You're not planning anything sinister with these cameras, are you?" the man asked, as he stacked the packaged cameras onto the counter.

"No. Of course not. My boss just sent me down here for these. I have no idea why though," Simon lied.

"Alright. That will be $479.38. Now, will that be cash or charge?" The man asked. Simon didn't say anything, only handing the man 480 dollars. "Here is your receipt; those cameras have a sixty-day warranty should one of them break. If you bring it back, I'll either fix it free of charge or give you a new one. Thanks again for shopping at Spyworks," the man said, smiling warmly at Simon.

"Thanks. I'll tell my boss that," Simon said, waving to the man before exiting the store.

Sneaking around the outside of his house to his unlocked window. Simon didn't want them to know what he's been up to. He failed to notice his mother's car was parked in their driveway as devious thoughts swirled in his mind. Walking through the front door of the house, he found it too quiet for his liking.

"Simon Dante Winters! Where in the hell have you been?!" Pamela yelled as the front door closed.

"Out," Simon said plainly.

"I'm sick and tired of this attitude of yours," Pamela said, marching up to him, her nose pressed against his. "You will tell me right now where you've been? When you know you are grounded. I came home for lunch only to find out you been gone since eight o'clock this morning," she seethed as she poked Simon in the chest.

"Fucking the Librarian in the back office." Simon staggered to his left from the force of his mother's slap. He felt the warm salty liquid coating his tongue from his cut lip. "What don't like the fact I fucked someone?" Simon chuckled menacingly only to feel the sting of another slap.

"Please! We all know that woman is a lesbian."

"Hmpf. Maybe for other guys, but she loves my dick," Simon said darkly, as he tested the cut with his tongue.

Amy stood in the doorway, neither moving to aid either one of them. She no idea why her brother was being so difficult. Yet she did hope he would come around. How she wanted to experience that rod of his. If only he would stop this act of his.

"Really. Now," Pamela growled low, "alright. Show me this cock that can turn a lesbian straight," she said, crossing her arms. "Well, hurry up. I don't have all damn day. Unless, of course, you were lying," Pamela said smugly.

"What kind of mother wants to see her own son's junk?" Simon asked, shaking his head.

"One that knows when her punk ass son is lying to her."

"You want to see it. Fine," Simon said coldly, "I'll show you," he said, unbuckling his belt pushing his pants and underwear down to the floor. "Is this what you wanted to see..." His mother bridged the gap between them before he could finish.

"Maybe," Pamela whispered as her fingers traced along the length of her son's hard cock. "You're being this rude little shit is because you need someone to take care of this," she said, keeping her surprise from showing as she wrapped her hand around his steel rod. Leaning forward, her cheek brushing along his, her nose nuzzling his hair. "If you like, baby. Mama is more than willing to let you fuck her with this cock. Maybe then you'll go back to the son I know."

"Hell no!" Simon said, pushing his mother away. "Punish me or kiss my white ass," he said, waddling off to his room.

"I told you that wasn't going to work, Mom."

"So you did," Pamela said, looking down at her hand. Storing the sensation of her son's cock to memory. "I mean, what man says no when a woman has a hand on his dick?!" she asked, amazed that her son just walked away from her.

"I do!" Simon shouted from his room to muffle the sound of the plastic bag. Hiding it in the back of his closet until he could set up the cameras. Quickly and silently closing his closet door as he heard the sound of his mother approaching. Barely, making to his bed before his mother showed herself. Stepping out of her heels beside his door. It wouldn't do her any good if her shoes got caught on his bedspread. Gesturing for her daughter to wait out of sight in case Simon didn't take her bait.

"You and I need to have a little talk, young man," Pamela said, slowly, deliberately taking off her suit jacket to accentuate her breasts. She was going to feel her son's cock deep inside of her one way or another.

"Uh-huh," Simon said, flipping a page of the book he was reading. Hoping his mother took the diversion.

"You will look at me when I'm talking to you," Pamela said sternly, plucking his book from his hands. "I didn't take you for a War and Peace type of person," she said, reading the spine of the book.

"I guess you don't know your son very well then," Simon said, slightly annoyed that she hadn't left yet.

"Honey," Pamela cooed, placing her knee on his bed. "Why must we fight? I don't know what's gotten into you lately, but you know I'm always going to be here to help you," she said sensuously, running her hand up and down his leg.

"What are you doing?" Simon asked, skeptical of his mother's motives.

"Why must I be up to something to speak with my son?" Pamela asked, feigning hurt. "I just wish to have a conversation with my sweet boy," she said lustfully.

"That doesn't require you to crawl along my bed," Simon said, trying to distance himself from his mother. Yet his mother swung her leg over his lap, pinning him in place. His eyes caught sight of the tops of her black silk, thigh-high stockings.

"Oh but, it does, Simon," Pamela purred hungrily. Her hands ran up his chest. Her uncovered mound set ever so perfectly on his soft cock as she leaned forward. "Baby," her tongue gently teased the tip of his nose, "tell mama what's wrong? Is it because no one allowed you to get this wet?" she asked. Her right hand ran down his chest before slipping into her son's pants. Her eyes lit up evilly as she grasped his soft phallus.

"What the..."

"Shhh!" Pamela hissed as she placed her finger over his lips. "No more talking from you; you will lay there and enjoy your mother's hand on your cock," she said, slowly beginning to stroke her son's tool.

"No!" Simon said heatedly.

"Yes, Simon!" Pamela growled, pinning his arms above his head. Unsnapping the button on his jeans, roughly pulling down his underwear, exposing his manhood. Feeling her son's body tense up as she continued her slow teasing of his phallus. "Yes, baby, just give in," she whispered as she nuzzled his neck, "can you feel that, sweetheart?" Pamela asked, running her naked mound along his hard shaft. "I bet you never felt a pussy on your cock before. How about we just put in, shall we?"

"No! No! No!" Simon said, tossing his mother off of him. Scurrying off the bed, tucking away his junk before she could assault him again.

"Well," Pamela huffed, slightly surprised that her son was playing so hard to get. "Amy!" she called out. She didn't want to do this, yet Simon left her little choice.

"Yeah," Amy called back, knowing that was her cue.

"Nail his windows shut!" Pamela ordered as she straightened out her clothes.

"You can't do that!" Simon shouted.

"You seem to think this is your house, little boy. This is my fucking house, and I'll do whatever the fuck I want with it!" Pamela growled. A little perturbed that her son had rebuffed her advances, yet that only made her want Simon more. "Well, that will keep you from escaping from now on. Oh, and Simon, when I get home tonight. I hope you'll have thought long and hard about what happened here because if you want those nails removed, you'll fuck your mother. If not, then get used to being stuck in this room until you do," Pamela said, wickedly as the door closed.

******

One week later...

Christmas day. Simon logged onto the site he now handled through a proxy server, so his parents wouldn't be able to track his movements. So far, his site has ten videos up and running on the dark web. Some were of his father and sister in the middle of the night, or his mother and sister. However, the bulk of his videos were the same group of people he saw on that earth-shattering day. Simon blurred out his sister's and mother's faces. Melody's face he left unaltered. He was cruel, but he wasn't a monster. He didn't want some pervert harassing his sister. Although that didn't stop him from making money off of their sin. Charging anywhere from five dollars for ten minutes of the videos or twenty for full access to its entirety. He made sure the videos could never be downloaded from the site, other than by him, that is. Simon wanted to keep complete control over that damaging evidence. Which he was pretty pleased with himself. So far, the site had netted him a little over two grand. He had no idea there were so many people into incest. Yet, he wasn't about to condemn his paying customers. Quickly logging off when he heard footsteps approaching his door.

"Simon?" Amy whispered, opening his door.

"What?" Simon asked, making it appear he was just casually surfing the net.

"Remember what we talked about?" Amy asked. He knew what she meant. It was that damn video she had hidden on his phone and with the wallpaper that was now permanently his backdrop due to an unfortunate accident. Try as he might, Simon couldn't fix the error in the software. So he was stuck with the image of his naked sister until he could get a new one. However, since he had constantly rebuffed his mother. His adventures in the outside world were limited.

"If you're talking about your video. I erased it," Simon lied. It was one of his highest earners with a slight modification, of course.

"But why?!" Amy asked, slipping into his room. Shutting the door so their parents wouldn't overhear their conversation.

"Why wouldn't I?" Simon asked, perplexed.

"But I made it just for you," Amy said, hurt that he would so recklessly toss away the gift she made him. "Did you at least watch it?"

"Yes," Simon said, he had to, to ensure her face remained blurred throughout the video.

"Did you like it?" Amy asked quizzically. She wanted to be the one that her brother came to. To be the one that would be the first to experience his cock.

"Umm..." Simon pressed his back against his chair. The hinge squeaked irritably as his sister thrust her face into his.

"Simon. Did. You. Like. It?" Amy asked, not taking no for an answer. Her hands gripped the armrests, not giving her brother a means of escape.

"Umm... yes," Simon lied so she would leave him be.

"Truly?" Amy asked, unsure of his answer.

"Yes," Simon said, quickly glancing down, noticing how his sister wasn't wearing a bra.

"Did you jack..." Amy's voiced stilled as the doorbell rang.

"Mom!" their mother's voice rang out joyfully as she answered the door.

"We'll talk about this later," Amy said, leaning in close. "I'm glad you watched it. I hope that maybe," she said, reaching down her hand, cupping his groin. "Soon, you'll let me experience this." Showing off her ass as she left to greet her grandparents. She knew her grandmother knew nothing about what they did. Amy knew that would destroy her. Her aunt was in the same boat. Yet to Amy, her aunt was too much of a stuck-up prude. If she would satisfy her husband, then he wouldn't be fucking them. Amy prayed her sweet grandmother would never find out.

"Amy! Sweetheart, how's college?" her grandmother asked, as Amy entered the kitchen.

"Good. How are you doing, grandma?" Amy asked, hugging her tightly, noticing the look her grandfather gave her.

"Good. Good. Now, where is that brother of yours?" she asked, peering around her granddaughter.

"In his room where he will stay," Pamela said sternly.

"But why?! It's Christmas!"

"He's been rather rude and difficult over the past week, Judy," Paul said, handing Philip a beer. "So we thought it best to revoke his Christmas to teach him a lesson."

"Is that so? It seems not to be working very well," Simon said, startling them all. "Hello grandma," he said, hugging her warmly. Ignoring his grandfather, Simon didn't see a need to greet the man.

"Simon!" Pamela growled.

"Don't get your panties in a twist. I only came for a drink," Simon said arrogantly. Smirking to his parents as the kitchen went dead silent as he popped open his can of soda before leaving the room. He could feel his mother's gaze burning into his back as he did. Simon glanced out the corner of his eye as he was about to enter his room. The angry look on his mother's face was priceless.

"Can you not be a little shit today?" Pamela asked, keeping her temper in check. "Could you at least seem polite when your grandparents are in the room?"

"I did," Simon said, placing his soda on his nightstand before plopping down on his bed. "I didn't call you a whore, now did I?" He kept his nervousness hidden as his mother closed his door.

"You will stop calling your mother that!" Pamela growled.

"Oh, will I now?"

"Yes, god damn it! You should show me some respect!" Simon just chuckled at that. His respect for her ended over a week ago. When he heard her beg, for his uncle to pound her cunt.

"Really? After you rubbed your cunt all over my cock?" Simon asked, arching an eyebrow. "Here," he said, reaching through the slit of his pajamas and underwear, fishing out his cock. "Go on. Suck it!" Simon said, taunting his mother as he shook his appendage at her.

"Your disgusting!" Pamela sneered, yet she couldn't take her eyes off of her son's hardening cock.

"I guess you don't want it," Simon said, shrugging, placing his member back into his pajamas. "Before you start calling me disgusting, maybe you should keep your voice down when Amy's fucking you," he said matter-of-factly. Switching on his TV, telling his mother their conversation was over.

"When your grandparents, aunt, and uncle leaves, you and I will finish this," Pamela growled low, her eyes falling on that hard bulge.

"Is that before or after you suck my dick?" Simon laughed maniacally as his mother huffed, slamming his door shut.

"Here," Amy said, placing his Christmas lunch on his computer desk. Unhappy that he told their mother to suck his cock instead of her. "Grandma made it for you," she said, placing his glass beside the plate. Little did either of them know there was something extra within the gravy that smothered his mash potatoes.

Darkness crept along the floorboards of Simon's room as that cold winter night descends upon the Winters family home. Simon snored loudly due to the drug that was added to his food. His door slowly inched opened. She didn't want anyone to interrupt her. She was determined to make her son eat his words. Locking the door behind her. Her family was dozing off their meal in the living room. She knew if it worked on them, then it had worked on her son. Pamela knew he wasn't sincere earlier. Given how he had rebuffed her constant advances.

"Well, baby, it looks like you're not going to be a virgin for much longer rather you know it or not," Pamela said evilly. Her fingers made quick work of the buttons of her shirt and the zipper of her pants. Her light pink underwear was darkened by the waning light that filtered into her son's room. She had been thinking of this while she waited for the drug to affect her other family members. Her arousal filled the air as her panties pulled away from her moist lips. Her eyes glanced over at his phone. An evil light played across her eyes as her panties fell from her grasp. Arching an eyebrow when she saw her naked daughter on the screen. A devious smirk graced her lips. Her bra fell to the floor in a soft kiss. Sliding his plate to the side. Spreading her legs wide as she sat on his desk. Taking multiple photos of her naked body. Then of her sucking her juices from her finger. Sliding off the desk, placing his phone on the left side of Simon's hip. Pamela slowly, painstakingly, pulled down his pajama pants.