A Family Destroyed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hungrily, licking her lips as she stared down at her son's soft cock. Kneeling down at the side of his bed, Pamela couldn't wait to have that cock in her mouth. Her hand slid along the bedspread as she reached for his phone. Her finger swiping across the screen to find his camera app, then opening it up. While her other hand took hold of his soft member.

"So you think your mother is a whore, huh?" Pamela asked, looking into the camera as the recording light blinked. "Well then, you won't have any qualms about this 'whore' sucking on this dick of yours?" she asked, while slowly stroking his cock. Making sure her face was centered on the screen as her lips wrapped around Simon's rod. Rocking her head as her tongue teasing the crown of his stiffening cock. Smiling coyly into the camera as his cock left her lips. "Would you look at that?" Pamela cooed as showing off Simon's glistening tool to the camera. "Now I think it's time for this cock of yours to fuck your mother, don't you think so?" Climbing onto the bed, making sure if her son did awaken. He would be greeted by her smiling, triumphant face. Although given that she gave Simon a larger dose, that was unlikely. "Now to the main course." Pamela's voice could be heard on screen as she centered the camera on the tip of Simon's cock as it entered her canal.

"Oh baby," Pamela moaned as she slowly sank down on his rod, "God! You're so big!" Her muscles trembled as her folds squeezed his manhood. "Mama likes! So big. So thick!" she purred heavenly. "Fuck!" Pamela muffled her groaned. She had no wish for anyone to overhear her, even if the possibility was slight. "God, baby, you're stretching your mother to her limit," she said, the camera becoming shaky as her hips rapidly rose and fell. "I'm going to..." Pamela squealed as her hot cream flooded her canal, coating Simon's cock. "Well, baby, you aren't a virgin anymore. How does it feel knowing you just made your mother cum? Shall we try for another?" she said sinfully. Hitting the pause button, tossing his phone to the side. Pamela wanted her full attention on the cock currently nestled in her cunt. Her hands ran up his chest as her hips slammed down onto that orgasmic tool of his.

"Yes, Simon, fuck your mother!" Pamela moaned as her second orgasm was nigh. "You like having this pussy wrapped around your cock don't you?" she asked, looking down at her unconscious son. "I know you do. It's okay. Mama will always let you fuck her with this cock of yours," Pamela said, breathing heavily as she came down from her orgasm. Reaching his phone again, then reaching around behind her spreading his legs apart. Listening to how her son's cock left her cunt in a slick pop and a wet slap against his stomach as she looked between her legs. Setting up the phone so she didn't need to hold it while she savored her son's cock.

"Now," Pamela said. Her tongue ran over her upper lip as she posed his cock back at her entrance. "I think it's time we put this back where it belongs." Her dripping lips parted easily as that stout rod slid through her folds. "Mmm... this 'whore' is never going to get tired of this cock," Pamela said, leaning forward, allowing the light to shine upon his wet, cream-smeared, hard cock as her cunt slid down that pole. "Now I think it's time you that you soil my pussy with that cum," she said, saying nothing more as she sought to have that hot seed of his filling her mound.

"What's this!" Pamela sinfully smirked as she felt his hot cum filling her womb. "Did you just cum inside of your mother? Yes, you did!" she teased. Sliding off of her son's cock, wiping her juices from the screen as she lined up the camera with her slit. "Look, baby? Look at all that cum oozing out of your mother's cunt," Pamela said, zooming on that white ooze as it leaked out of her cunt.

******

Simon woke around six a.m. He didn't know how or why he slept for so long. The last thing he'd remembered was eating his Christmas lunch. Then he noticed an odd stale odor lingering in his room. Sitting up, his phone sliding down his chest. Simon saw two things: the yellow sticky note attached to the screen and the fact his pajama pants were around his ankles. 'Play me!' was written upon the sticky note.

"No!" Simon seethed as his mother came on screen with his cock in her mouth. "No! No! No!" he yelled as she inserted his cock into her cunt.

"Something wrong, Simon?" Pamela asked, leaning against the doorframe in her robe. She hoped that once he saw the video. That he would hopefully be up to actually fucking her while he was awake.

"You! Raped me! Your own God damn son!" Simon said, surging off of his bed.

"Rape never! I never heard you say no, did I?" Pamela asked, feigning innocence. "Plus, if you're going to yell at me, I think you need to cover up," she said, smirking, pointing to his pajamas that were still around his ankles. "Baby," she said, stepping into his room. She tried to reach for his cock, yet Simon batted away her hand.

"Get out of my room!"

Pamela had enough! She knew his cock enjoyed being inside of her. Why couldn't her son see that? Was she so repulsive? Was her wanting to please him so wrong? Her hand darted out; her fingers were like a steel vice as she held his chin.

"You are going to fuck me! Oh, yes, you are!" Pamela growled; her free hand grasped his soft rod. "You will fuck your mother willingly, or so help me, I will make your life a living hell," she said darkly.

"Fuck. You. Whore!" Simon was slammed into his dresser from the punch to his jaw.

"You think you can rebuff my advances without consequence?! You think you can walk around here with that fat cock and not give it to me!" Pamela yelled angrily, "I got some news for you, boy," she sneered. "Your girlfriend never fucking loved you!" Pamela said, pulling out all the stops regardless of how it would harm her son. "Prancing around here giving out that pussy to your father! When I, your loving mother, would never string you along like she has, baby, I love you with all my heart. However, as of now, I can't stand to look at you. So go. Get out of this house, go spend your last week of freedom at your grandparent's house," Pamela said, then she saw it. The genuine hurt in her son's warm brown eyes.

"Just... get out," Simon sighed.

Pamela leaned against the wall, silently crying as to why he didn't want her. And for allowing her anger to get the better of her. She heard the crashing of his dresser as Simon tore up his room in his fury.

"Mom?" Amy said softly. She had heard everything. She had no idea her mother would go that far. It even left a bad taste in her mouth. "Why? Why would you do that to Simon?" she asked, leading Pamela away from her brother's room.

"I don't know. I just wanted him so badly," Pamela said, sinking down onto the couch. As her anger cooled, she knew she had harmed her son in more ways than one. "I just wanted Simon to experience a real woman that loves him, and not that girl that parades her ass around here."

"But did you have to..." Their bodies stilled as Simon's door slammed closed. A large duffel bag hung off of his shoulder. His feet stomped on the floor as he never once glanced at his family. He was done with them. Simon only had to survive the last few months, then they would never see him again. "Simon! Wait. I'll take you!" Amy said, quickly jumping from her seat. Only to hear his huff and disgust before disappearing into that snow-covered morning.

"What have I done!" Pamela wept loudly into her hands.

"What's going on?!" Paul asked, groggy, as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

******

Five months later...

Simon's pen tapped rapidly on his desk as his mouse cursor hovered over the button to close down his site. Chewing on his lip, knowing how much the videos had netted him. Shaking his head, he had earned enough. The need for the site was over. Within a few hours, he would be gone from that town. With graduation over, Simon set his sights on destroying Melody. He already had the people lined up. All he needed to do was get her there. With his father sound asleep in the living room, it wasn't hard for him to steal it. Narrowing his eyes at the numerous text messages, they shared with one another. Knowing how his father was fucking her behind his mother's back. Not that he cared any longer. His once warm home was now nothing more than a cold dark hole he was eager to escape.

"Soon," Simon said to himself. Typing out a text message to Melody using his father's mannerisms. Telling her he needed her right now, that he needed to fuck her tight little pussy. Simon was smirking evilly as Melody replied instantly. Telling her to meet him at the Moonlight Motel. A few miles east of his home within an hour and to knock twice on the door to room 204. Picking his phone up, regardless of if they fuck her or not, he didn't care. All he cared about was vengeance. Sneaking his father's phone back before slipped out of his home. The engine of his rusted car roared as he sped towards the motel.

As the hour neared, Simon heard the two quick knocks. Putting his finger to his lips to keep the men he had hired to remain silent as they stood behind the wall of the small room that separated the bathroom from the main room. Staying behind the door as it inched open.

"Paul?! Why is it so dark in here? Are you being kinky again?" Melody asked, jumping as Simon slammed the door hard and switched on the overhead light. "Simon!" she squeaked in surprise.

"Were you expecting my father?" Simon asked hatefully. "God, you don't know how hard this was not to come out and call you a two-timing whore that you are," he sneered in disgust.

"Please, Simon! We can talk about this!"

"Don't fucking touch me! There is no telling what you have caught," Simon said, throwing his arms up as Melody reached for him. "Gentlemen!" he called out to the men he had hired.

"Simon?! What's going on?" Melody asked, fearful of the four brawny men as they filed in. Simon smiled wickedly, seeing the fear in her eyes.

"Oh, this?" Simon uttered, waving to the four men. He wasn't one to contrive rape, yet Melody didn't need to know they were all gay. He just needed them to play the part. What happened after he's gone? Simon didn't care. "Since you don't fuck boys, only men with fat cocks," Simon said, echoing her words from that revealing day. "They're here to keep you company," he said, opening the door. "Oh, and Melody, we are so done!" Simon laughed maniacally at her stun frightened look.

"Mom! Dad! Simon!" Amy called out as she arrived home from college.

"Your brother hasn't been home all day, and your father had to rush off somewhere," Pamela said, walking out of her bedroom. Hugging her daughter warmly, watching the door handle turn as she peered over Amy's shoulder. "Paul? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, apparently Simon lured Melody to a shady motel room and left her with four grown men. When I got there, they were trying to calm her down through the door. It seems Simon has known about us for a very long time," Paul sighed.

"Us? Explain the US?" Pamela asked, narrowing her eyes at her husband.

"Us," Paul said, pointing to them.

"Since when?" Pamela asked, arching an eyebrow.

"A week before Christmas," Paul said matter-of-factly.

"Oh my!" Amy said, her hand shot to her mouth. Now she knew why he was bending a rude little shit to them. Undoubtedly, Simon had seen his own father fucking his girlfriend. They jumped as an alarm went off from Simon's room. Filing into his bedroom, noting how his drawers had been thrown open, their contents empty of the clothes that lined those wooden drawers, and the lone laptop on his desk with a sticky note that read 'Play me.' Tentatively, Amy pressed the spacebar waking up the laptop, clicking on the play button.

"Hello, my treacherous incestuous family. If you're watching this, it means I'm gone. Nothing you can do will ever find me. You should have known I would have found out about your debauchery sooner or later. You should know you are the cause of what's coming. What? You ask? Amy, our grandmother, was heartbroken when I showed her what you did to her husband and your mother." Simon sneered, "Oh, how she screamed as she watched her two children fucking themselves. Oh, how Aunt Caroline howled, knowing her husband had never been faithful to her. I wonder if you all feel any remorse at the thought that YOU are the cause of all this heartache? And you, asshat was it not enough you been fucking mother and your daughter that you had to have my girlfriend! Does mother know you been fucking her behind her back, hmm?"

"I fucking knew it!" Pamela yelled, her fist pummeling her husband's face.

"Oh, the things I saw on his phone! Wouldn't you like to see them, mother?" Simon sneered again.

"Yes, god damn it!" Pamela yelled at the screen.

"Pamela..." Paul said, reaching for his wife. "The boy doesn't know what's he's talking about." His heart throbbed in his throat as Pamela's phone chirped.

"Get your ass out of my house right now. Before God help me, I murder your cheating ass!" Pamela growled demonically as she took in her fill of all of his text messages to and from Melody.

"Oh, before I leave, I have one last thing to tell you. I want you all to know you have become an Internet sensation. You have no idea how many people watched the videos I made of you all," Simon laughed maniacally.

The warm summer breeze flowed through Simon's hair as he looked back towards his once warm home. The bus doors squeaked as they opened, waiting for those raw recruits to step aboard. Smirking to himself, knowing by now they had found his video. Wondering what kind of fallout was approaching them. As the bus disappeared over the horizon heading towards the airport. Simon Dante Winters was never again seen in that town for six long years.

To Be Continued...