A Father's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,117 Followers

The smell of frosted cake fills the kitchen when he takes off the plastic cover.

Looking at it I, glancing around, realize it's probably one of the few things in the house that's made of plastic.

I wonder then what he will do with it. Everything else this house makes seems to make a place somewhere on the farm. Paper and wood get shredded and tossed into the field with pigs to compost. Metal gets loaded and hauled off for scrap. But plastic?

When he lifts a piece of cake onto the plates, using the knife he cut it with, I see a small piece drop back onto the cake pan. Feeling mischievous, I pick it up.

My dad smiles at me when I lift it to his mouth.

He looks down at the tray and pinches off a piece and feeds it to my lips.

The cake is light and buttery, the icing incredibly rich.

His fingers?

I think when my mouth closes around one of them and I pull the icing from his skin ... I think I like that taste most of all.

"So all packed" He steps away and carries his plate over to the table. "By the way where are the dogs? I was going to cut them all a piece of the cake as well. They didn't meet me which is strange."

"They are out playing in the fields. I don't know ... I think something may be wrong with Smokey, though. She's been snapping and biting at the two boys all morning."

He stops with his fork halfway to his mouth. He sits it down and gets to his feet. "Let me go take a look." He gets up.

I set my plate down and go to follow him.

"Go ahead and finish your cake birthday girl!" he says.

"I will. I want to walk out there with you."

He nods understanding.

My eyes go to my bag in the hall as I follow him out. I think of all my friends that think I've been sold on the black market for my organs. Least way that was what one of them said when we were in town and I sent her a text. "Where did you see them?" he asks as we cross over into the high grass field.

"Out that way." I point towards the grass field. "They were running under the fence between the cows and this field.

"Smokey! Blackie! Pepper!" His voice seems to ring off the sky.

Like the velociraptor in Lost World, they come through the grass leaving a trail. Then I see Smokey's head pop up above the grass.

"Come on ya bunch of jackrabbits!" he calls to them. I giggle as all three start the hopping through the tall grass thing.

He kneels down as Smokey comes and circles his feet. She turns and looks back at the other two. She gives a little snap when Blackie comes in too close to my dad.

"See what I mean?" I say.

He nods. I watch him look down on the oldest dog fondly. His hand brushes her head and she licks his fingers.

"Stand up girl," he tells her. When she does he turns her a little and leans over a little. "Yep." He looks back over his shoulder at me. "She's in heat." He pats her side, stands up and she looks up at him for a moment. Then with a burst of speed, she's off running for the pig field. The other two are right after her. "They'll be following her around for the next few weeks."

"What are they --?" I stop when I realize the answer. I turn to him in shock. "But they are her puppies?"

He smiles and shrugs. "Nature doesn't seem to have a rule about that." He watches the dogs scatter the pigs, and then Smokey leads her sons on a loop around the chicken coop that has feathers flying. "Only man ..."

I see the look on his face then. A sad smile that's directed inward. I realize what it means with a sudden hard pounding of my heart. He loves me... he feels the same way that I do.

Moving forward with hesitant steps, I reach out and take my dad's hand. He looks down at me and smiles.

"Will they catch her?" I ask softly.

He gives his head a tilt. "If she lets them."

I step into his arms and lean my head in against his chest. Under my ear, I hear his heart start pounding harder in his chest. I'm causing that I think. Me in his arms. Me holding him. I all but want to purr as he wraps me up in his strong arms. I nuzzle my cheek into the V of hair where his shirt is open. I feel the slight bristle of his cheek by my temple.

I feel myself shudder then. The back of his shirt crumpled in my hands as I pull him tight to me.

"Chanel? Baby?"

"I don't want to leave," I say between sobs.

He holds me tighter. After a moment, he gives a little chuckle. "I wish you had told me that earlier. It would have saved me a trip to your school."

I give my head a shake. "I had to see a couple of 'signs' to make my decision." I smile at the look on his face.

"I thought you didn't believe in signs?" he says softly brushing a tear from my cheek.

"I said maybe ... I didn't believe in them as much when I got here as I do now." I clutch tighter to him. I smile into his chest when I feel a hardening bulge growing against my stomach.

"What signs did you see?' he asks. "I must have missed them."

I let myself lean back just a bit and I look up into his face. "The way we tasted the cake was the first. Then the dogs were the second. Then what I just saw on your face, that was the third and now there is even a fourth."

"Wow," he says softly "That many?" Looking into my eyes he gives me a smile. "Are you sure they were signs?"

I nod.

"What did you see in my face?" he asks.

"That you love me."

He smiles. "Well, of course, I love you, you're my daughter..."

I place a finger on his lips stilling the truth that is also a half lie. "Not like that. Like this." Moving my finger, I lift myself and our lips meet. I feel him try to pull back for a half second but by then I have him by the back of his head and I pull his mouth into mine. Then he's kissing me back and I feel myself all but melt into his chest as his strong arms come around me holding me tight to him as we kiss with growing need.

I let my hand come to rest on the center of his chest and after a million year of kissing his wonderful lips, I give a light push.

We are both breathing heavily of each other as our lips part. I look for and find the lust hiding behind his eyes.

"I love you," I tell him softly. "As a daughter loves her father but ... also as a woman loves a man." I look over towards the fields where the three dogs are running around. "I didn't think it was possible but Smokey and the boys showed me it is. If nature doesn't care why should I?"

"Because it's a crime. One with some pretty serious amount of jail time," he says soberly. "Nature may not care but the government sure seems to make it their business."

I step back into my dad's arms and lean into his chest. "I don't care. I don't care what anyone thinks about it. I love you. I love you and I want you." I snuggle into him deeper. "I don't want to go back. There is nothing for me there."

"There is the life you had," he says softly. "Your friends."

I nod. "Yeah, I have a few. But I can always call them. And I'll make new friends. Some of the girls I go to school with have been actually nice to me these last few days.'

"That's because we've been helping their parents rebuild."

"Yes. True." I give my head a shake. "I don't care if I have friends. I just need you."

"I love to hear you say that Chanel. I really do. But..."

I look up into his eyes. He looked away from my gaze then begins to speak, his words hard rung. "I want you to have a good life. To go places and do things. I want you to have the best education that you can. I spent all these years working to get you that trust fund so you could go to college and make a better life for yourself than what I could offer. I love you. I love you as your father and ... yes as a man. I've been falling for you for the last few weeks. But my darling ... I'm your father! I can't be your lover."

"Why not?"

"Because it's wrong," he says in a hushed voice.

"Smokey doesn't think so. Neither do the two boys." I counter.

"They're dogs, hon," he says. "They're just following their instincts."

"So am I!" I grab him and pull him back to my mouth. My breasts press so hard into his chest they ache but it's a good pain, one I want more of. I moan when I feel his hands suddenly drop down and take hold of me by the cheeks of my ass.

How we ended up lying in the tall cool grass, with me on my back, I don't know. I also don't care. His mouth on my neck kissing, nibbling. His hand filled with my breast, my hands undoing the buttons of his shirt. I get impatient and pull a few buttons loose. Then his hand is on my bare stomach and pushes up my shirt. His fingers pull down the top of the bra cup.

I moan as he takes my bare breast in his hand.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

(Brian)

I give in.

Simple as that. I give into what she is asking and what I am feeling. I give into my need, my desire. The one that's been growing in me.

Her lips are sweet. I taste the icing from the cake upon her mouth as I let my tongue meet hers. As I give her breast a squeeze I'm so hard it's uncomfortable.

Then her hand is at my belt, unhooking it, undoing the snap, zipping down the zipper. Her hand is so very soft, so very warm. And so very much my daughter's.

Opening my eyes, I look down into her face. I see ghosts of Crystal looking back at me through her eyes. For some reason, I don't think she would be laughing to see this. Guilt begins to wrack me but I cannot make myself stop kissing her. Sucking at the sweet skin of her neck. Holding her by the soft warmth of her bare breast.

Her fingers are soft, and then a hard grip makes me groan. She lets her finger run up the length of me then. Measuring me, exploring me?

Blinking, I sit up and look down at her. I can see it in her face. Need is driving her but there is a lingering fear just behind her eyes. A nervous quiver of her lips.

"Chanel ... are you a virgin?" I ask the question no father ever should. Especially one that's about to do what we are about to do.

Her hand gives my cock a squeeze.

"I want this," she says in response. Not the way that an experienced woman would ... but how someone unsure but trying to play the part would say it.

I smile down at my daughter. "You are, aren't you?"

"Daddy please ..." I see a star at the corner of her eye. "I love you."

"Shhh... I love you too. I'm not asking because I'm not going to do this if you are. You have me. I'm yours for better or worse. I just ... I don't want to hurt you."

Slowly she nods.

I move myself, her fingers try to hold on but I pull out her grip. I see her about to cry then I settle myself down next to her in the grass.

"Kiss me," I tell her looking into her eyes.

She looks puzzled for a second then leans into my lips.

"Have you ever seen a man naked?" I ask.

"Online. I've watched videos of people ... doing it. I know what to do."

I smile at her. No, she doesn't "I want us to take it slow. Okay?"

She gives me a nod.

"Look down at what you've been handling." I know that I'm standing up hard as sin. When she runs a finger across me I smile. "I have seen you without your clothes on once. I want to see it again." I tell her then.

I see the blushing hesitancy. Then she takes a deep breath and start to undress.

"Would you be more comfortable in the house?" I ask.

She stops and looks around at the farm. After a moment, she shakes her head and a smile appears

"No this is perfect," She says then looks at me. "I want it to be here."

I nod and sitting up I reach for my boots. They unlace and I toss them aside. The pants slide down and the underwear follows. I feel myself breathing harder when she looks down and see me naked. My daughter is looking at me and I have on not a single stitch. That thought hits home as she reaches around and unhooks her bra.

"My god you're beautiful," I say as she sits up a bit and her breasts swing.

She looks pleased for a second then looks away. "I'm fat," she says softly.

"You are absolutely gorgeous just the way you are. I love the way you look." I roll up onto my knees in front of her and pull her to me. The soft heavy weight of her breast presses into my chest. I breathe the scent of her hair. "You are beautiful. You are sensuous, you are sexy."

She gives a sniffle against my chest. "Only you seem to think so. I'm the only girl that's a virgin in both of the school I've been at."

"Oh, bullshit."

She looks up at me blinking. Then she grins.

"Sewer mouth," she says smiling.

"Yes, I've been hanging around one lately. There is no way you are the only virgin."

"I am! I've talked to them. The other girls have done it dozens of times. Even Emily Williams and she about a pretty as a dog's butt."

Chuckling, I reach over and let my fingers softly caress her skin. "At your age, there is a lot of pressure to have had sex. For a guy, it's a ... you're not a real man if you haven't ... hell, maybe you're even gay if you haven't by the time your eighteen. For a girl? It's kind of the same. Like you have to prove your womanhood. Tell me ...when they said they had, did you admit to being a virgin?"

She shakes her head.

"So, if you weren't willing to tell ... what make you think that they were telling the truth?" When I let my hand brush her nipple I smile seeing her eyes widen. "It's all bullshit. The world has made this huge thing out of it. It's one of the most natural and simple things yet everyone stresses out about it till they ... have done it." I roll her hard nipple between my fingers. "Then they finally manage to have their first time and their left with this feeling of ... was that it?"

I see her eyes looking me over.

"Will I feel that way?" she asks me. Slowly, hesitantly, she reaches over and runs a hand up my chest. I can see she is no longer playing the part of a skilled lover. The nervousness of a virgin is there now. Her hands explore my chest, then up to my neck. When she pulls me towards her I lean in. I stop just before our lips would touch.

"Not if I can help it," I tell her softly. The feeling of her lips is so very different from any woman I've ever kissed before ... and yet the same. All the old familiar tricks come back to me as I pull her closer. My hands find the places that make her arch like a cat. My lips the places that make her squirm.

"Oh, that feels good," she says with breath.

I chuckle. "It's supposed to." I let my lips tighten around her nipple and flick the tip with my tongue. Then I do my best to take all of the large dark skin into my mouth. I can't quite manage but I still try.

"Oh ...oh yes."

"Yes?" I ask grinning.

She nods biting at her lip.

With a chuckle, I sit up and look down at her. My eyes take in what I have seen but once before and that at only a glance. Her skin is a pale white; her fear of being laughed at probably keeps her out of bathing suits. I let my hand drift where my eyes are following. Down her neck across her breast. The warm soft skin gives under my hand as I let my hand drift past her navel.

I see her start to pant when I let my fingers just brush the top of her pale curls. I brush deeper into the wiry hair, deeper with each pass, till I feel her lift up to meet my hand. I cup the soft pillow and smile thinking that I would love to sleep with my head on something this soft.

She gives a small gasp as I brush the puffy lips.

"Like?" I ask knowing that she does.

"Yes," she whispers.

When I run a finger down the length she opens her legs a bit wider.

"I'm fingering my daughter!" Comes the thought to me. I look at her face. Her eyes closed, lips parted, nose flaring open with every breath. Her teeth giving little nips to her bottom lip

when I lean forward her eyes pop open. She smiles at me.

"You're wet," I tell her. "The question is ... are you sweet?"

Her eyes widen at my grin. They go wider still when I bring a finger to my mouth. Oh my god the taste of her! Sweet and bitter like perfect coffee. Not too much sugar, not too little. As I suck the thick taste from my finger I smile thinking "And just the perfect amount of cream." Leaning down, I place kisses upon her nipple then start to kiss lower.

"Dad?"

I grin as my nose pressed into the soft skin of her belly. Then I circle her belly button with my tongue. I grin and blow a cool breath across her wet skin. I grin as I kiss lower and my chin brushes her thick curls.

"Dad?"

I slip even further down and place a kiss in those soft hairs. I can smell her now the heady mixture of scents that is a woman's most intimate of places. I snuggle my face into her feeling the warmth of her against my cheek. Then against my nose. Then against my mouth.

"Dad!"

"What?" I look up and grin at the wide-eyed look to her face. "Can't you see I'm eating?" I keep eye contact as I lower my mouth down and place a kiss on the slick, puffy lips.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

(Chanel)

I feel his mouth touch me!

Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, my GOD!

I lean my head back into the thick grass as his tongue is suddenly licking at me.

My father ... my dad ... a man! Is going down on me!

Every brush of his mouth was like a new level of pleasure. I wonder just how many levels there are but very quickly stop caring, as I know he will take me to all of them.

I claw at the tall grass, pulling out handfuls of the stuff as I let my legs open wider. He slips his shoulder between my thighs and I opened even wider.

Opening my eyes, I moan as the most wonderful feeling I've ever known takes hold of me and builds second by second. I know that it will never stop. The clouds drift by far above. I notice little things then, mindless things, as I try to find focus. The clouds are in separate layers running in different directions. Some east some going southeast. I watch the contrail of a lone jet so far overhead; the plane nothing but a speck of silvery light.

As I moan under his skillful devouring of me I wonder if it might be my plane. The one I was to take back to the place where I had lived all of my life. Where I had lived a life that now, looking back on, was so very empty. Hollow.

His hands are under me his strong fingers cupping my ass. His nose has me parted and his tongue is circling the inside of me. I worry then that he might break my hymen with his tongue. Then I wonder if that is even possible. I wonder what it will feel like when he does ... when he places that hard cock I was gripping into me. What will that feel like?

Will it hurt? How bad will it hurt? Will I scream? Will I ... Oh Fuck!

"Oh, daddy!"

I feel his chucking into me. "I take it you're enjoying this?" he asks.

"Oh my, god yes," I purr.

"Want me to stop?" he asks teasingly.

"Never!"

As he goes back to licking I let my head roll to the side, my face pressing the grass down, it's like a soft green pillow under my cheek. Then his hands leave my ass and go to my breast. Oh my, how hard his fingers can squeeze. I moan as her pinches both nipples and he sucks at my clit at the same time. Unable to help myself, I start to thrust against his mouth, driving more of me into his nose, into his lips, and into that tongue that's driving me insane.

His head is smooth under my fingers as I reach down. I let my hand caress him, brushing back the fine hairs till I hit the longer, thicker parts. I lean up a bit as I feel a quiver shake me. I take hold of him then, at first, to make him stop then to pull him in closer. It builds, it builds, and I feel it growing by leaps and bounds. The nights of soft fingerings, the little moans that I gave when I had thought that I knew what pleasure was. When I thought I understood what an orgasm felt like. Those all fall away as I curl my toes into the grass and lift my hips up to his face. I open my eyes wide and arch my head back as first one, then two, then a dozen bolts of lightning set me to quivering! I cry out towards that plane so far overhead. I want them to hear my screaming, I want to see the little contrail skip as the pilot laughs to hear me.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,117 Followers