A Father's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,113 Followers

I turn loose of his head and grab at the grass again as I scream out for him to stop and hope to god he never will. Flash bang, flash bang! Like lightning and thunder, I'm racked over and over against. Driven past the point of speech, past the point of thought, I hover then like a bird on an updraft. No need for motion just held aloft on wings of pleasure.

"Will it never end?" I think as I feel my throat hurt from the screams? I turn lose the grass and dig into the rich dark earth under me. I feel the crumbly stuff. My mind drifts with thoughts then to places that I wouldn't send it if I had a choice. Thoughts of what this dark earth is made of. Of all the animals and other things that gave it life, gave it this richness.

This crumbly moisture that will feed the plants that feed us. I want suddenly to give something of myself to it. Some part of me to this land.

I do. I give my blood.

I open my eyes as I feel his weight come down on top of me. I look up into his face. That wonderful masculine face. The face of my father, the face of my dad. The face of my man. My man! My MAN!

And with a thrust, that robs me of breath and virginity, my man takes me!

I whimper as the length of his cock drives into me. I clutch at my dad as he pushes himself in. I know he wants to be gentle but his own needs are driving him now too. I'm sure he will tell me he's sorry that he hurt me but at the moment I know he's enjoying my cries of pain.

I open myself to him. My thighs I widen to the point my hip hurts then I bring them up. I watch his face to give me something to focus on other than the sharp stab of pain I get with each thrust. His face is worn with time but strong. The lines that time and age have carved give his face a ruggedness to it that's like this land. It's beautiful and giving, yet can be hard when needed.

Hard! Oh my god yes so very hard. I clutch at him his bare skin the hairs on his chest brushing my nipples till they start to feel raw from the friction. I dig my fingers into the thick strong back. His skin grows wet with sweat as he takes me. Plows me I think with a ghost of a chuckle then. I feel myself give my first thrust up onto a man's hardness then. It hurts but feels good at the same time. I wonder what I must look like down there to any passing eye. Am I opened? Is there blood? I'm sure there is, but how much?

"OH, Dad," I moan next to his ear as a second shiver starting to build deep inside me. I can feel him start to sweat. The spring sun breaks through the clouds to warm his back and my knees with its heat. I give a moan as he catches my thighs in his hands; his strong fingers under my knees. I feel myself being lifted, bent upwards till I open even more to him.

Deep inside me, there is a new pain then. A feeling of him hitting something. I realize then that he is as deep as I go. I claw at his back then as I feel him starting to pant. I know that I will very soon be feeling a man cum inside me.

I get a moment's panic then ... but I just as suddenly don't care. If I get pregnant so be it. I could never find a better father for my child.

"Oh baby," he groans as with thrust after thrust he goes faster.

I can't keep silence as I feel his cock pushing me in and then pulling me out. As if I'm being turned inside out in a good way. I feel the little nub of my clit being battered against him but I wouldn't stop it for anything. I want more, I need more, and I crave more like a drunk for alcohol or a junky for his fix.

That's what he is I think as I hear him start to gasp for breath on top of me.

"Cum for me," I whisper in his ear.

The sound he makes as he starts to cum is almost frightening. A deep-throated cry that sounds more of a pain than pleasure. I clutch him to me as I feel myself join him in orgasmic shivers. He holds me tighter, his whole body tense.

When he turns loose of my legs they drop like wet pasta to the sides. I flinch now at each of his little thrusts. The sore feelings growing stronger as I feel him get softer.

Then he collapses on top of me.

God, he's heavy is the first thought. Then I find that I don't mind it too much. He's warm. Almost like having too many blankets on top of you, the weight just pushes me down into the warm grass. As we lay there panting, I look up past his thin hair to the sky and the fading contrail high above. The jet is long gone. Taking its passengers to wherever they will be going. Letting them try and find some purpose, some meaning to their lives.

I know then that I don't need a plane to find that. I know that fact with a feeling that's so strong I hope it never fades.

"How ... how you doing under there?" he asks without breath to speak. "You're going to have to give me a ... second then I can ... move."

I give my head a little shake. "You don't have to." I hold him to me all warm and wet. "I don't ever want you to move."

Very slowly he lifts himself up a bit and looks down at my face. "Why would I want to move ... when I'm already in heaven?" he asks with a growing grin.

I smile at my dad and caress his sweaty face. Then I see his eyes look up and he starts to laugh. When I turn my head I give a blush and then giggle. Smokey, Pepper, and Blackie are sitting side by side looking at us. Smoky tilts her head to the side like she can't figure out what we are doing.

"Go on guys. Birds out!" he calls to them.

I laugh as all three go running off to chase the chickens back into their coop.

When he moves and I feel him pull out of me and I wince. I know I will be sore as hell later but for the moment, I don't really care. I curl up against the side of him. I smile when he plucks a piece of fuzzy grass and start to tickle my nose with it.

Leaning my head into his chest, I smell his skin, heavy with the smells of the land, of me and of his own scent. As I listen to his heart I think then that there is nothing in the whole world I would rather smell.

"I love you, Daddy," I tell him softly.

"I love you, too," he tells me, his strong hands pulling me in tighter.

Tighter into him, tighter into his dream.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,113 Followers