All Comments on 'A Favour From Dad'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yawn....

As I said....yawn....

sirhugssirhugsover 10 years ago
Val's turn?

Why should Ruth have all the fun?

ForMyPleasureForMyPleasureover 10 years ago
Well done

I wouldnt pay heed to the other comments thus far. I thought it was well written with a sense of humor and definitely arousing. I'm hoping you add another to this one as I'd very much enjoy seeing how this plays out with Ruth and Valery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If only more girls would ask Dear Old Dad!! LOL

I agree that Val should be involved, and that Ruth is ripe for MUCH more....good little fantasy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good story!

I enjoyed it very much. Keep it up. There is so much more you can add to it to keep this storyline running.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pill?

No mention of condoms or her being on the pill. Kid is likely to get pregnant from 'learning' about rough sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And Then?

I want to see what happened after the girls talked, and which one/or both of the girls get the next spanking, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Could he be dumber?

Could this story be sillier?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Oh those special nights when the grumpy troll has the night off from the corner convenience store and can spam every story on the board. Man, you hate everything. Why do you bother coming here?

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Kind of funny. Most rapists no all rapists do not try to let the one they rape climax. When a guy rapes someone sometimes the don't even climax.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thumbs Up

I liked the writing . I'm reading more from this author.

spiritedsoulspiritedsoulover 9 years ago
Very well done

Rape is a very common fantasy for women.

There are dark sides to it when it isn't asked for or planned.

This story was very well done and pointed out many things to the young lady.

Any negative comments to the writer should be ignored. This is a venue for erotica and fantasy. If a reader doesn't like it they have the option to close out of a story and site.

I enjoyed this. Thank you!

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 9 years ago
Difference

There's a difference between real rape (deplorable), stories of it (which I wouldn't read if it glorified the attacker) and this... Consensual non-concent.

A smart take - the man presents the girl with a wider interpretation of what could happen according to what she first asks. This focuses her on the boundaries. I would have brought up contraception I suspect.... I probably would have also got it in writing and signed.

I enjoyed the story of a responsible man making a fantasy come true in a safe way for a young woman.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderalmost 8 years ago
One of my many favorites from you.

Best character description ever! "Valerie isn't quite as retiring as those people. She grabs the bull by the testicles and squeezes them until she gets what she wants."

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 7 years ago
rape is bad

that being said, this story was hot

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadabout 6 years ago
Interesting

No-consensual role-play. Never really understood rape fantasy but can see a young woman learning her limits setting something like this up with a trusted male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SOMETHING. MISSING

To ProfDavros. He does not need written consent. He already got her consent by tape recording it.

We have Ruth's motivation -- her friend got aroused by real rape, so Ruth wants to simulate it. Since this is the real purpose, the story is missing out by not giving us feedback on how well this was accomplished. Maybe switch to Val relating what Ruth told her. Or Ruth showing up later to thank him and in the process look back on what it did for her -- both what she liked and did not, what surprised her, etc.

The narrator only tells us what he did in sort of a clinical way. Missing is how he felt about it: how did her young pussy feel? Would he prefer loving sex to taking her roughly? Did her mild protest arouse him or make him feel uneasy?

The narrator/dad (and thus the author) was quite insightful. In two ways. He found out ahead of time what she did and did not expect. He also got her taped permission to "rape" her, so he was legally protected since true rape is a crime.

Story was good as far as it went, but did not live up to its potential.

3 stars

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice!

I'm glad to see a rape fantasy involving consent and is more like what happens between consenting adults that want to experiment.

saebasansaebasanalmost 5 years ago
Be careful what you ask for

I really enjoyed this story myself. Ruth got exactly what she asked for, no more and no less. The real question to me is where does she go from here? If this truly turned her on, vanilla sex isn't going to do it anymore. She either needs to come back and ask for more from someone she trusts, or she might end up in a really bad place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
very nice

more please. :D

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24almost 2 years ago

What a great dad to help out a friend in need.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. I wish I could write like you or at least have your imagination for stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Rape fantasies stories are mostly similar. This one had a little twist to it. Maybe his daughter will be into it (incest/taboo) next time; knowing what Ruth went through. After that a three-some?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous