All Comments on 'A Filipino Married Couple Real Story'

by warlockman247

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
Six stars

Sir 247

Awesome wild young and free

Thank you

teamhumanity@live.com David

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

That story was very much like our story. We are Americans and we were a lot younger, when we did that stuff, but we basically did the same thing. After she got pregnant (by me) I got her to put a pillows under her butt after sex with her ex. He was proud and smug about it when she 'got pregnant.' Her ex still hasn't found out he didn't knock up my wife.

eskyeskyover 4 years ago
Sharing my wife

I have done that many times with my wife,she has had around a dozen guys fuck her. one guy was fucking her for three and a half years,sometimes twice a week and some times staying all night and fucking her about six times before he left for work the next day.All up he fucked my wife about 800 times over those years. We both loved it all and i always cleaned her up after with my tongue.

heavy7driverheavy7driver11 months ago

I hope this wasn't a "once and done" event. Very hot story, and it is good that your wife enjoyed herself and that you got to live out your fantasy. Unfortunately I never have. Tried to get my wife to help out a very close friend of ours (single, divorced, never remarried) and she didn't say no, but asked me never to mention it again. As far as I know, my wife has never had another lover. Still, I have a little bit of hope. I told her she has a "hall pass" so maybe she will use it with him in the not too distant future. We shall see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous