A Filipino Married Couple Real Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I told her that I want her to come home now because my cock is hard now..."from thinking that somebody else just fucked my lovely and beautiful wife that I loved so much, twice--- that her pussy right now is full of another man's sperm...

I need to fuck her now and add my own cum to Leslie's cum inside her pussy....

While they waiting for the room boy who went to get her ride home, She remembered to give him, the T-Shirt that I told her to buy for him and he smiled; she said.

And that time, I tried calling my wife but she never answered; that's because he told her that "do not answer her phone because your husband might notice that your inside of a Hotel room..."( Leslie don't know that I know and I plan all this..lol) He is maybe thinking that; " I fuck a married woman, she is cheating on her husband and that we are both committing adultery. We have to make it a super-secret and no one will ever have to know."

This makes it even more exciting.... (But he do not know that I have my full permission for my wife, so she is not committing and adultery, maybe only Leslie is, because his wife doesn't know for sure..lol)

Leslie even advised and made my wife promised not to have any other boyfriend other than him and only him alone. She should always think that I am the one who brought her to the U.S. and so should not cheat on me. And whenever she goes back for to the Philippines; that they will stay together as lovers...and have sex any chance they get.

Kelly ask him to take a selfie with her, first he hesitated because maybe somebody would see it...and find out their illicit adulterous affair...hehehe ..but eventually she convinced him, after all they already make a time of the life and just had amazing sex two times with bareback, no condom and full of their cum together....

When she arrive home, she just greet everybody like she just went to the store, she tried to hide her freshly fuck look to everybody..."but all we know that she just came from a sex encounter with her lover Leslie"...

But then, I grab her and we went straight to our bedroom, then she took her shorts off and gave her freshly fuck panties...

I look at her panty and I saw his "White Sticky Cum" going straight the line of her pussy, I smell it to and so strong the sperm smell...I kept it in a ziplock bag as a souvenir of this unforgettable and amazing day!!!

I immediately lay her back on the bed and spread her legs..and open her pussy, I smelled it, put my finger inside and try to grab the cum of Leslie but only a little bit came out because it mostly drip in her panty that she used....

Then I immediately fuck my wife and came so fast inside her to add my cum into Leslie. And now I can truly say that I already done what they called "Sloppy Seconds", and wow so intense, "putting your cock in your wife's pussy, that another mans cum still inside...cant describe the feeling and I bet my wife to was so aroused at that time". She is a little bit piss off because I came so fast and she wanted to cum again.."she told me when Leslie fucked her doggie style she wanted to cum again with him but she never did...

After that we did take a rest for about 30 minutes, and ask her to go back to our room again to fuck again this time I made her came before I came...so my beautiful and lovely wife; Leslie she got fuck 4 times and got 2 different cum filled inside her pussy on this day----January 2016.

I would really like to do this again with my wife, with her now officially boyfriend Leslie. Same rules.. that I need to know all the details. Hopefully get videos too even without the faces... They should fuck again plenty more times, and she should make him cum in her mouth and swallow and taste Leslie's sweet delicious cum next time.

I know that they have both special feelings for each other; they really like each other (not only for sex).

I am so very grateful and thankful that my wife made my ultimate fantasy. And I am so lucky to have her as my wife and that I love her so much...

Till next time....

Warlockman247

12