A Flash of Lace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strangely I didn't have an erection all day. Not even the urge to masturbate. I just enjoyed being a girl for a day.

I got changed and showered about four and started on the dinner. Dianne arrived home, bursting through the door in a flurry of frills, feminine laughter and beauty.

"Hey gorgeous, Hope you got that dinner on and a bottle ready." She flung herself in my arms. "Had a good day without me?"

" Quiet" I said smiling "Its always very quiet when you're not here."

"Good job I'm back then" she said saucily. "What are you feeding me?"

The banter continued throughout the evening. She was in quite high spirits and we got through two bottles of wine very quickly.

"I got you a present" she said and rushed off to her room.

She came back with a Harrods bag and stood before me as I looked inside. It was a beige skirt and a white blouse. Really beautiful.

"What are you doing Sis?" I asked seriously, looking up at her.

"Well, my darling brother," she replied sweetly "It's like this. If you haven't tried on, or been wearing the gifts I've left for you, then I want them back! Especially the nightdress. It's very special to me. If you have tried them on, been wearing them or just like them, then this is another gift for you and I know where we stand." She smiled and kissed me to soften the blow.

I was speechless. "Know where we stand?" I asked

"Know where we stand." She repeated.

"I suppose you want me to try them on for you" I said, failing to stop the blush rising.

"Not at all. They're just gifts for you." She said softly. "I hope you like them. That's all."

I was getting annoyed again now. "Do you know how embarrassing all this is for me." I said "Do you?

She knelt in front of me and said softly "Of course I do Davie. I know what you're going through. Trust me, I'm trying to help and you don't need to be embarrassed in front of me. I know you will be, but try not to be. And I take it from your reaction, I'm not gonna get that nightdress back." She grinned.

I looked into her beautiful eyes. There was nothing but love in them. I smiled back.

"No".

Next morning, Dianne said she wanted to try out some new make-up she'd bought so I decided to tackle a few of the jobs around the house. I'd just found a screwdriver and started to repair a wobbly shelf when I heard her call me. I knocked and walked into her bedroom. She was sitting at the vanity unit with a mirror in one hand and a massive array of cosmetics spread about on the top.

"Do you think this foundation is a bit light for me? She asked turning.

"Err. Hell Sis I don't know." I replied.

"I think it is – look, we have a similar complexion, sit beside me and I can see what it looks like."

I sat down and she dabbed a bit on my cheek.

"Hmm, Yes a bit on the light side" she murmured and wiped it off.

"Lets try this one" She wiped it across my cheek and leaned back. "Yes, that's better." And covered my face, wiping gently. She then applied some to her own face. She picked up another small jar and put some on to her cheeks. "How about this blusher?"

I looked at her. "Looks a bit heavy. " I said

"Hmm. Let me try this one on you then" she said and started to brush my cheeks. "Oh yes, "She said quietly "Much better." Then did the same to herself.

"Remember your first date when you were16?" I said "You made me test out your makeup then too. "It took hours. You ended up looking like a beauty queen and I looked like a victim of radiation poisoning."

She laughed "God yes. I'd forgotten that. I was so nervous but you were marvelous. So patient. It's shame he was an idiot – waste of good makeup"

"I enjoyed the attention "I said. I was enjoying it now. Sitting back and having my face stroked was quite soothing. I looked a photo on her dressing table. It was of her, arm in arm with a man in sunglasses.

"Is this Keith? "I asked

She looked up and her eyes softened. Yes. In New York. Soon after we met.

She worked on our eyes, asking me for my opinion every time she put something on hers.

Finally she sat back and said "Yes. That will do I think. Thanks ever so much for being a model for me. It was so much easier. You can wash it off now."

"Hang on" I protested "Don't I get a look?"

"Well if you want to but you need longer hair, like mine, to frame your face a bit – hang on." She got up and went to the wardrobe, returning with a long blonde wig. "Head back. "she ordered and slipped it on my head. She reached over and picked up a small hand mirror and gave it to me.

"There you go."

I looked in the mirror and felt astonished. "I look just like you. "I said slowly.

"Yes you do. "she agreed. "I didn't realise we were so much alike."

"It's incredible" I said moving the mirror about to see all of my face.

"Here. "she said and clasped a gold chain round my neck. "Looks even better now. Well apart from that tatty shirt you're wearing."

"Yeah, " I said "doesn't really go does it?

"Slip your shirt off a minute. Try this." She handed me a white shirt of her own. It was soft and wonderfully silky. The effect was immediate. I could have been looking at her.

"Course, I have a bit more padding than you" she said prodding my chest. "gives more shape to the clothes but, you get the idea." I looked down and saw with disappointment, she was right. The beautiful garment looked flat and just hung off my shoulders.

"Slip it off a minute." I undid the buttons and let it fall to my waist. She came over with a bra.

"This might help. Hold your arms out." I did as I was told and she fitted it over my shoulders and fastened it at the back. Opening a drawer she took out a pair of gels and slipped them into the cups.

"Ok, Try it now." She said. I slipped the shirt back on.

The effect was amazing. I suddenly had shape – and a very nice one too. I stood up and walked over to the full length mirror.

"How about some coffee." She asked.

"Mmm "I murmured. "In a minute." I was fascinated by my looks, turning from side to side, studying my figure. "These jeans are a bit scruffy aren't they?" I said "spoil the look a bit." She walked over and took a turquoise skirt from a hanger and held it out.

"Here, "She said "pop that on. I'll go and make the coffee. And hurry up."

Quickly kicking off my jeans I stepped into the skirt and zipped it up. It fitted snugly round my waist and hugged my bum beautifully before flaring out to just above the knees. I swung my hips, fascinated as the soft material swirled around my bare legs and the weight of my new breasts felt strange and exciting.

"Are you coming? Coffee's getting cold." Diane called from the kitchen. I broke out of my trance went to join her and sat down.

"How's this? "I asked.

She looked up from the magazine she was reading. "Hmm better. Legs look a bit bare though and your socks aren't quite right with that."

"No." I said disappointed.

"Would look better with some stockings. They'd show off the skirt much better."

"Hmm." I said fingering the hem. She went back to the article she was reading.

"Why not go and put some on? "she said without looking up. "Oh, and I can see your boxers through the skirt."

Oh, OK" I said. I finished my coffee and went into my bedroom. I had some stockings and a suspender belt in my drawer. My 'presents' from Dianne. I took off the skirt and my boxers and sat down on the bed then pulled the stockings over my legs, feeling the familiar luxurious feeling sweeping over me as I fastened them to the suspenders. I put the skirt back on then found some lovely blue nylon panties and slipped them on. Unfortunately, they didn't match my bra so took the shirt off and swapped bras to a matching one I had. 'Talk about fussy' I thought grinning.

"That's better, Dianne said when I returned. "Lets go and try some more makeup."

We spent the afternoon applying different colours to our faces and showing me how to do it myself.

"It's time to rustle up some dinner" she said eventually. I had thoroughly enjoyed the day and was feeling great.

"I suppose so" I said feeling disappointed it was over. "I'll go and get changed."

"Stay as you are. You look good." Dianne said smiling warmly.

"Really?" I said surprised.

"Really. But change if you want to." She turned and headed for the kitchen.

But I didn't want to. I felt pretty and I wanted to stay like this. I smiled and followed my beautiful sister.

It was quite late when Dianne came over and kneeled on the floor in front of me. We'd spent the evening just listening to music and sipping brandy. I was curled up on the sofa with my knees curled under my skirt and feeling wonderful.

"Davie. "she said quietly, "I have to talk to you." I looked up with a feeling of dread.

"You make a very beautiful girl and a very lovely man. "She sighed, "I love you dearly but it's time to make your mind up which you want to be. You can't continue to secretly dress in female underwear. It'll tear you apart and make you terribly lonely." I looked down at my hands. 'Here it comes' I thought, 'She's going to tell me to stop'.

"We've proved today you can look like a girl and I think you should." I looked up astonished.

"Just for a month to start. If you still feel you want to be a girl, then you stay one. I'll help you in every way I can. You eat, sleep, dress and live as a girl. No more being embarrassed about wearing girl's clothes around me and for the moment you have my permission to raid my drawers at will." She smiled broadly. "I'm going to bed now, let me know your decision in the morning." She kissed me on the nose and squeezed my leg and stood up. "You are very beautiful you know." She turned on her heel and I saw that flash of white beneath her skirt. God that was so sexy.

I sat for a few minutes reflecting on Dianne's lecture. Was she serious? Did I want to dress as a girl? Decide tomorrow? I'd already decided. I ran my fingers over my breasts. I felt the soft, silken materials of the clothes. I felt my long blonde hair. Yes!

Jumping up, happily, I set off for bed. Dianne's light was already off. Grinning I got pair of my boxers from the drawer and tiptoed down to her room. I opened the door quietly and threw them at her. Perfect shot. They landed over her head. I closed the door and crept back to my room. I was nearly there when I heard gales of laughter from her room. I got undressed, folding all the lovely clothes carefully and looked at my nighties. The baby doll tonight. I crawled into bed and thought about the day.

It was only then that I realised Dianne had planned all this and admired the way she had got me to wear her clothes without embarrassing me in any way. 'Well, I wouldn't hide anything from her in future – well, except this' I thought and slid my hand down the front of my nylon panties.

I felt very nervous next morning, as I walked into the kitchen wearing the dress she had given me. I had been up early and spent ages on my makeup.

Dianne looked from up her breakfast and said cheerily "Hi gorgeous. Nice job with the makeup. You got it just right. We gotta get you some new clothes though" And that gave me all the confidence I needed.

"Will you get some for me?" I asked.

"Nope. We'll go shopping next weekend." She replied munching on a piece of toast.

"Next weekend? I said aghast. "You want me to go out like this?"

"Of course. You look like a girl – all we need to do is polish you up a bit. You'll be fine."

The week passed in a whirl. Dianne taught me how to sit, walk, dress, perfect my makeup and generally lose some of my male habits. I had a complete hair removal – almost anyway. "You can keep one bit if you want ." Dianne had said sexily.

All in all, it was exhausting. Her first act had been to walk slowly over to me as I sat and sweetly say "Close your legs" before slamming my knees together – hard! The pain was excruciating. But I loved the week. It was exciting. Sleeping in a nightdress, wearing some of the sexiest underwear I'd ever seen and not having to worry about being caught.

Saturday finally came, and with some trepidation, I dressed to go shopping. I chose a beautiful v-neck georgette dress. It was white with a pink floral decoration and felt wonderful. I felt fairly confident about the trip. After all, I had my big sister with me. But I wasn't ready for the shock I felt as I left the house. The cool spring air hit my underwear like a shower of icy feathers. I stopped dead.

"God Sis, " I cried. "I feel naked.

She laughed. "That's why most girls wear tights or pants these days. Too much of a shock to the privates."

I realised I had a very, very thin scrap of nylon between my balls and the world and my legs, encased in sheer stockings, were announcing their presence in a most erotic way.

I spent fortune that morning, dresses, skirt, jeans, blouses. Everything a girl could need. I nearly lost it in one lingerie department, trying to buy everything they had but Dianne's firm hand kept me on track.

"Think of what will look good with what." She advised. "Nothing will go with them" she said, smiling, putting a red cami and panty set back on the rack.

"Lets go for a coffee. " she said at last. I'm exhausted.

We found on of those horrible shopping mall cafes and thankfully sat down with two cups of frothy mud.

"Thanks for helping me Sis I said" You're a treasure.

"I said I would help" she said "Anyway, I'm enjoying it. But don't try to buy everything you fancy. Think of what you would look good in."

"You mean 'what you would wear'." I said.

"I love you little sister "she said laughing.

"Di, I'm gonna have to take a leak" I said looking round.

"Does that mean 'you wish to visit the bathroom?" she enquired acidly.

"Oh - err sorry yes!"

"OK - I'll look after the bags."

"Err... Don't girls always go together? " I asked nervously

"I'm not hauling this lot into there. " she said " Go on, You'll be fine.

I stood up and walked off. I was quite desperate and hurried.

"DAVIE!" a voice cut across the mall like an alarm. I looked around. Dianne was standing - looking at me. She lifted her eyebrows and looked pointedly at a position to my left. The Ladies sign! I looked at my original destination and nearly fainted. 'Gents'

I altered course and opened the door. I wasn't sure what to expect inside but was relieved to find a normal toilet minus the porcelain troughs. I selected a stall which was open and didn't need a coin, rushed in and slammed the door. Lifting up my skirt and dropping my panties, I let fly. the relief was enormous. I tucked everything back into place and checked my dress. Opening the door I noticed several ladies touching up their makeup so I washed my hands and checked my face. All looked good to me. However, I pretended to adjust my eye shadow with my little finger just to be sure and left. I rejoined Dianne and, feeling pleased with myself for my solo excursion, said "OK are we ready?"

She didn't look at me. "Did you sit down?".

"Eh?" I said puzzled

"In the toilet. Did you sit down?" she repeated.

"Oh – Err... no sorry " I said

"So you lifted the seat." It wasn't a question

."Err yes"

"And you put it back down?"

Shit!

"Let's go" I said. I could see her struggling not to laugh.

We met Kay a couple of hours later. A voice from the crowd called out "Di... Hey Dianne..

We both looked around. A beautiful girl with auburn hair came rushing up and stopped dead in front of us looking confused.

"Oh!" She said laughing "Which one's which?"

"Dianne laughed and said "Kay, meet my sister Celine." I looked at her. 'Celine? Where had she found that name for me?'

"Hello Kay "I said

"God, you two are really identical." She said amazed

"She's a lot older than me" I said

"Two hours kid" Dianne shot back

"And twenty three minutes" I countered, laughing.

Kay was really stunning. Her hair had red highlights which glowed in the sun. Her hazel eyes were soft and sexy and she had a lovely smile. I was instantly attracted to her as I watched her and Dianne talking.

"How about we all go for some lunch? There's a nice pub just along here." suggested Kay.

"Great , lets go ." Dianne agreed.

It wasn't a bad pub really. I felt a bit awkward being eyed up by so many men but he food was good and we managed to find a quiet corner to sit. Kay and Dianne chatted mainly about their university days, leaving me to secretly admire Kay.

I'm having a small party next Friday, "said Kay "You'll both come wont you? Only be about twenty but It would be nice to have you there." She looked pointedly at me.

"Yes, "I said "We'd love to." Dianne got up and went to the bar for some more drinks and Kay asked me about my university days. I tried to keep it as vague as I could but she was easy to talk to and we got on well.

We parted company promising to be at the party on Friday and headed home.

"I think she likes you." Said Dianne.

"She's very beautiful "I said, resigning myself to the fact that I was now a girl and therefore not really eligible to pursue her.

"She's always looked gorgeous. Even at Uni, the guys used to chase her. She always brushed them off though"

"Is she a lesbian?" I asked

"No. Just very fussy I think." Dianne replied.

I spent most of Friday getting ready for the party. I wanted to look perfect. Dianne was very patient with me as I kept rushing in to her and asking if my makeup was alright, what should I wear, did my underwear show through and a hundred other things. Eventually, I took a final look in the mirror and decided I was 'dressed to kill'. Although who I was out to impress never entered my head.

I'd settled on a white silk cami top with a flimsy, white crochet sweater thrown over and a simple white tiered skirt. Dianne lent me a gold chain, some earrings and a fine bracelet.

I walked into her room and said "Will I do?"

"Wow. Sis. You're a knockout. Who are you trying to pull?" she said laughing.

"No-one " I said "I just want to look nice."

"Only kidding. She said and hugged me. "You look a million dollars"

The truth was, I wanted to impress Kay. I'd been thinking about her all week and was anxious to see her again. Not that anything would come of it but she was so pretty.

As it happened, Kay monopolised me all night.

"Celine, Dianne "she called as we arrived. Come on in. In here. Grab a drink."

After we'd got some drinks, and chatted a while, Dianne went off to 'circulate'

"I think she's prowling the talent. I almost feel sorry for them. She'll eat them alive." Kay confided. Come on lets get plastered in the kitchen. The food and drinks are in there."

I laughed and readily agreed. The last thing I wanted was to be chatted up by a lusty male and I really did like Kay's company.

She fended off quite a few guys who thought they could get through her defenses with charm and it didn't take long for the horny mob to work out that we may be lesbians – an label I was happy to wear.

Kay was enchanting. She looked a dream and led the conversation all evening. By eleven, we were fairly merry and giggling stupidly at anyone who came in for a top-up. Eventually, the word got back to Dianne who came in, looking annoyed, and bundled me off to a waiting taxi.

Kay hugged me saying "Thanks for your company tonight Celine, It would have been a drag without you."

I hugged her back. "Thanks for a really great time."

"Come on Sis. "Dianne called "Put her down."

"Well you two seemed to be getting along fine." She said when we got home. "very fine too." She smiled

"She's a lovely girl."

"She's taken with you anyway. She wants us to go to the seaside on Sunday. Interested? I said I'd ask you."

"Great" I said. "Sounds like fun."

Dianne wasn't feeling too good on Sunday when Kay called. "It's my period. Tears me up each month. Can I cry off this time? "