A Flash of Lace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was concerned. "You sure you're alright Sis? We can call it off altogether if you want. I'll stay here with you."

"No. I'll be all grouchy. You go. Tell Kay I'm sorry."

Kay was disappointed when she arrived and insisted on seeing Dianne.

"Ok Celine, It just you and me" she said after satisfying herself that my sister was Ok.

"Where are we going" I asked. I was a bit worried about going out without my sister's protective umbrella.

"Whitby. A beautiful seaside fishing town, home of Count Dracula, birthplace of Captain Cook, and home of the best fish and chips in the world."

"How can I resist. " I said laughing.

It was a wonderful day. We walked barefoot on the sands, arm in arm, leaving lovers footprints in the sand, we flirted with the fishermen in the harbour, teasing them gently about their muscles, we climbed the 199 steps to the Abbey, laughing and behaving like teenagers, we fed the rampant seagulls popcorn from the harbour wall and ate fish and chips that actually tasted of the sea rather than the freezer bottom. I felt men's eyes staring at us, women glaring at us. I didn't care. I felt beautiful and wanted. I was in a golden bubble with Kay. Untouchable. Unreachable.

I was a girl.

We stopped for dinner at a hotel on the way back and in the dark, velvety night, drove slowly and quietly home savouring each other's quiet company. I was falling in love with Kay. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to hold her. I wanted her.

I couldn't think like that though. She thought I was a girl, Dianne's younger sister.

"Thank you" I said when she dropped me at home. " I cant tell you how wonderful today has been." I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek.

"It's been a beautiful day." She agreed. "I'm really glad you came." She kissed me on the cheek and gave me a extra squeeze.

I was in seventh heaven all the next week. Kay came round a couple of times for a coffee and the three of us discussed makeup, clothes and discovered bargains. It was so different to the type of subjects three men would talk about but I loved it. She suggested a meal out on Friday and I jumped at it. Dianne confessed that she was planning a trip to Wales to see some friends that weekend but insisted Kay and I go.

I went through the usual trauma of deciding what to wear and tried on every dress I owned and most of Dianne's too. In the end settled for 'the little black dress'. It was fairly short and showed my legs off beautifully but not so short that I had to resort to tights. I hated them and only wore the if it was very cold.

Kay picked me up in a taxi and we drove to a quiet, small French restaurant. We were seated in a dark corner, lit only by a candle on the table. I felt as though I was being seduced. The waiter was a five star flirt and presented each of us with a red rose at the table.

"Ahh, such beautiful girls. I am Jean-Paul and am here to serve your every wish, " he said heavily accented French. "I am in love so quickly. I will die if you do not allow me to make love to you both"

His act was beautiful. Every time he was near, he blew a kiss, bowed or found an excuse to fill our wine glasses.

In the end, Kay said sweetly "Jean-Paul, you are such a dear but you're not our type."

"Ahhhh... Such a waste. Two beautiful girls and I am such a lonely man"

It was a gorgeous meal, Jean-Paul seemed to know when to leave us alone, when our talk became quiet and intimate. I told her all about Dianne and our childhood, carefully leaving out the fact that I was her brother. She told me about her times at University and funny incidents she shared with my sister. And all the time I was falling deeper and deeper in love with her.

Jean-Paul brought us some liqueurs with our coffee. "On zee 'ouse for 'deux belles filles'.

It was late when we left. We both gave him a big hug and a kiss. A real kiss. I found it not unpleasant but decided I certainly didn't fancy him at all. No, I decided, I wasn't interested in men.

We sat quietly during the drive home, both buried in our thoughts and savouring the quietness of the sleeping city. The taxi stopped at Kay's first and she said quietly, "Why not come in for a nightcap. You can always get another taxi later." I didn't want the night to end so I agreed and we both got out.

I went into the lounge and sat on the sofa while Kay poured two large brandies. She came and sat beside me.

"Kay, thank you for a lovely night" I said. "and taking me to such exciting places."

"You're worth it " she said softly. I looked directly into her eyes then suddenly we were kissing. I held her closer as, at first our lips pressed together, then felt her tongue flick gently into my mouth. My own responded and we soon became open mouthed and hungry for each other.

Suddenly I remembered who I was. 'I cant be doing this' I thought and pulled away breathlessly.

"Kay "I said "we can't . I'm..."

Kay sighed and gave me a final kiss. "No." she said softly "We have to talk"

I looked at her puzzled. "This wasn't meant to happen. "she looked at her hands. "I wasn't meant to fall in love with you."

I didn't know what she was talking about. 'Meant to happen?'

She took a deep breath. "I'm sorry Celine, My real name is Keith. Please believe me when I tell you that I didn't mean to deceive or hurt you."

I was stunned and searched her face for signs of male features.

"Please hear me out." She said. I nodded dumbly..

"I met Dianne In New York – at university. We were both exchange students. After a couple of weeks, we fell madly in love and moved into a flat together." Her voice was low, her head bowed. "

We were going to be married when we got back here but I made a mess of things and it didn't happen. "She hesitated.

"I've been a closet cross dresser since I was in my teens, before that really. My mother's or aunt's underwear usually. I didn't have access to other things.

It took a couple of years with Dianne before my grubby hands were into her top drawer. I couldn't help it. She always wore such beautiful clothing and her underwear was breathtaking. I was always very careful not to mess anything and always put things back carefully, but one day she came back from a class unexpectedly. She caught me wearing her panties. She said sorry and closed the door but the damage was done. I dressed in my own clothes quickly and rushed out of the door. I couldn't face her. I was overwhelmed with embarrassment.

She found me three days later in a bar, outstandingly drunk. I'd been plucking up the courage to check the height of the Brooklyn Bridge but the state I was in, I don't think I could have found the East river. She'd been searching for me in every bar since I'd left and it was only because the bartender found my address and phone number in my wallet and called her that she found me. She paid my bill, thanked him and poured me into a taxi. At home, she dumped me into the shower. I was pathetic, crying and saying sorry over and over again. She turned on the water then took off all her clothes and got in with me. She kissed me, washed me and murmured love into my ear. Encased in a warm fluffy towel, she took me to bed and laid me down. I was still sobbing when she climbed in naked, behind me and stroked my hair till I fell asleep."

I could remember my own night of self pity with all too much shame.

"When I awoke, next day, I felt awful. I had a dreadful hangover and worse, I could remember everything that had happened. She brought me coffee and aspirin, kissed me and told me to go back to sleep. I slept till mid-afternoon, then went for a shower. Dianne greeted me as though nothing had happened. A huge meal was waiting, more coffee and a sweet smile. I told her I was sorry but I didn't think we should share a bed and said I would use the spare room for a while until I found a flat. I couldn't face the thought of sleeping with her. I knew I was now completely impotent and couldn't face that shame as well. She said I could sleep next door if I really wanted to but I wasn't going to leave.

Things settled down for a few weeks. My shame diminished somewhat and began to talk normally to her, even laugh. Then she began to try to get me to talk about my 'fetish'. At first I was too embarrassed to mention it but after a while she got me to explain my childhood antics. Slowly, I began to be able to talk freely to her but as far as I was concerned my dressing days were over. I couldn't bear the thought of getting caught again.

Until one night. I was in bed and just starting to fall asleep when the door opened and something was thrown over my head. Soft, silky and scented."

She looked up. "I think you can guess the rest"

Tears were streaming down my face as I nodded.

"She still wanted to marry me but by then I had become Kay and told her that she should marry someone straight, who would give her lots of children. Children who wouldn't be embarrassed by their father. It was a very tearful time for both of us.

When we came back here, she contacted me to ask for my help. Obviously I'd do anything for her.

It was to help you. She knew I was the only one she could trust and would understand what you were going through.

But I fell in love with you instead. She told me I had to tell you everything tonight or she would tell you when she gets back from Wales. I've been so terrified of hurting you. It wasn't meant to be like this. I love you so much, Celine."

I was silent for a long time. We were both losing tears now.

"I fell in love with you at the seaside, "I said softly. "I wanted to stay in that hotel with you instead of coming home. I've been dreaming of being with you all week."

"I'll get us another drink." She murmured, and began to walk towards the kitchen.

"Kay, "I said smiling, "Make it a large one."

She grinned and turned on her heel. There! That flash of white lace. Peeking for a brief moment. I wished I could do that.

I got up and went to the bathroom. My makeup was a mess. There were streaks down my face from the tears I'd shed on hearing Kay's story.

So she was Keith. Dianne's lover. And now my lover? I didn't know yet.

Half an hour ago I was sure she was what I wanted. Half an hour ago I ached to be taken to her bed, submitting myself completely. I thought of the days we had spent together, the seaside, the meals we had shared, the shopping trips and, of course this evening's seduction in the restaurant. What had happened in that half hour?

She had told me she was a man – like me. Did that matter?

And just when had I been going to tell her about me? I'd been deceiving her too. Truthfully, the thought hadn't crossed my mind until we had kissed. I had become so wrapped up in my role, that I just – I just was a girl.

No It didn't matter. She was a beautiful girl and I still yearned for the things I'd wanted half an hour ago.

And there was that flash of white lace. No man could do that.

She was standing at the picture window with her back to me when I returned. I put my arms around her waist and laid my face against the back of her head.

"I love you so much." I whispered. "Please tell me this wont change anything." She turned slowly in my arms. Her eyes were shining with tears but she was smiling.

"You know what you're getting don't you."

I nodded.

"I wont look like this in the shower, you know." She said.

I nodded again. "You'll always be beautiful to me Kay, "I said. " I hope you wont be disappointed in me."

She shook her head slowly, "Never. You're more beautiful than Dianne you know. Tell me though, What made up your mind? You were gone so long."

"You're a beautiful woman. You're not a man. Whatever you were in the past is gone. "I said. "Besides," I smiled" When you turned on your heel I saw a white flash of lace at your hem. Dianne always shows that. It's so sexy and a man couldn't do that."

"She laughed, "Celine, you do it all the time."

"I do? "I said astonished. "Wow.

The bedroom glowed from the starlight dancing through the window. Holding and kissing we let our dresses fall to the floor and lay on he bed exploring each other through the flimsy lingerie. I surrendered myself completely as her hand traced over my breast, stomach, hip. It lingered over the lacy hem of my slip before moving down my leg to pause on my stocking top. I shuddered as she caressed the inside of my thighs and cried out as she explored the lace trim of my panties.

I opened my legs for her, allowing her hand to trace the silk between my legs. She gently grasped my erection and slid the material up and down it's length. I was panting with the effort of trying to control myself, not wanting this to end. Her kisses began to move over my cheek and neck. Over my shoulder, burying her face in the lacy folds of my breasts, all the time, stroking me slowly. She moved her head downwards, over my clenched stomach and she lifted my slip over my hips before sliding her hand inside my panties and grasping me again. Her touch made me arch my back and I bit my hand, trying to fight off the approaching climax. Her hand stopped It's stroking and instead slid down to cup my balls, massaging them gently. I felt an enormous heat as she took me into her mouth. The sensation caused me to gasp and my eyes flew open. She lifted her head, sucking hard then plunged back down slowly. Back up to circle the tip with her tongue then the fiery heat as she took me again. Her fingers were dancing lightly between my legs. As she speeded up, I could hold back .no longer. With a cry, my endurance reached it's peak and I felt an earth shattering climax take hold of me. I shuddered and jerked as my orgasm burst into her throat but she held me in her mouth as spasm after spasm rocked my body. I finally lay back spent and shaking and then she was beside me.

I pushed her over onto her back and lay over her, kissing her and murmuring " I love Kay, I love you. She was gently stroking my back, sending shivers through my body. I was shaking from the emotion but slow relaxed under her gentle hands. I could feel her erection lying between us and knew I wanted to please her, make her feel the excitement I had just experienced.

I raised myself onto my hands and knees over her and lowered my head to kiss her lips, her neck. Moving down her body, I reached the lacy hem of her slip and sliding my hands underneath, pushed it up to her waist. I licked her stomach and let my tongue begin to move down her body. She was moaning softly, her head thrown back in ecstasy. I reached her bulging panties and molded my mouth to her through the silk. She gasped and her hips raised to meet me. Gently pulling, I took her panties off and lifted her legs. I kissed and licked her through the sheer stockings working my way upwards toward her naked thighs. She shuddered as I licked her balls, taking first one, then the other into my mouth. My hand grasped her erection and I stroked her up and down slowly. I moved my tongue up the shaft and, opening my mouth, took her deep to the back of my throat. She felt wonderful in my mouth, sensual and erotic. Sucking back up, I paused to run my tongue around her sensitive tip before plunging deep again. My fingers flicked lightly between her legs, caressing her balls. She was nearly frantic with emotion, uttering small whimpers each time I held her in my mouth. I wet a finger and slid it further between her legs and began to massage her bud, pushing a bit deeper with each circle. Finally, I pushed it all the way inside her and she gave a cry and released her captive orgasm. My mouth was filled with a hot jet which I swallowed quickly, as more spasmodically streamed from her. She slowly became more relaxed as the climax ended, but I kept her in my mouth, savouring the wonderful feeling of her flesh. She reached for me and I knelt between her legs and began to take off my remaining lingerie then, motioning her to sit up, undressed her. The dawn was breaking as we lay naked in each other's arms whispering our love only to be taken by emotional and physical exhaustion.

It was midday before we awoke. I was cradled in her arms with my head on her breast. I looked up and saw she was already awake and looking at me.

"I didn't like to wake you" she said.

I snuggled deeper into her arms. "This is heaven I said sleepily. She agreed by hugging me closer.

"I need a shower" I murmured, closing my eyes.

"Would you like me to carry you? "she said

"Yes please. As long as you stay with me."

"I'm not sure about the lift but I'll certainly stay with you."

"Goody" I said

The water falling on our bodies was luxurious. We soaped each other slowly, savouring the feel of our naked, slippery skin. I was feeling very aroused by now and began to explore. I covered her breasts with foam and worked my way down, taking her building erection in my hand and

slowly masturbating. I slid the other hand beneath her outstretched legs and pushed a finger inside her again. The soap lubricated my movements and soon I was able to slide another finger inside. "Yes, Yes." She was crying. I gently turned her round and she pressed her hands against the wall with her legs apart. Soaping myself, I very gently pushed the tip into her. She jumped with a cry and I stopped, reaching round to masturbate her some more. I felt her push back slightly and pushed myself. This time I slid all the way inside. I was encased in her hot, tight passage and began to slowly move myself in and out. Kay was still crying out her pleasure as I both masturbated and impaled her. I began to speed up. I'd never felt anything so wonderful before. She jerked and cried out, pushing back towards me. I felt her orgasm spurt into my hand, seconds before my own burst through making me shudder with the pleasure. I suddenly felt weak and began to tremble with the emotion and we held each other until our strength returned.

"That was wonderful" panted Kay. "

"I didn't hurt you did I?" I said

"Oh no. Well just a bit but it's a 'nice' hurt" "She replied smiling.

I kissed her tenderly. "I love you Kay" I whispered. "So much"

"I love you too "Celine. "she held me tighter.

We ere back in the bedroom before I realised I had nothing to wear. "I cant spend the day in my little black dress" I said. My panties wouldn't stand another wearing either without a visit to the laundry.

Kay motioned to her dresser and said smiling " Help yourself, we're about the same size."

"Choose something for me" I replied sitting on the bed and leaning back. She grinned and opened her top drawer. I was presented with a beautiful black silk thong, followed by a black bra and cami top. She took a pair of jeans from the wardrobe." These should fit. Stretchy."

They fit beautifully.

We had some lunch then played with some different makeup styles that afternoon and after a chinese takeaway and a few bottles of wine, settled down in each other's arms on the sofa. I told her of my early days with Dianne. How she and her friend would dress me in their clothing, probably leading to my present inclination. I told her everything, my early days of dressing and creeping into her room. I think I was the first to wear her training bra" I said laughing. "She hated it at first. Flatly refused to wear it until mother told her some facts of life about droopy breasts."

Kay told me how she first became interest in her aunt's underwear. "She came to stay for a while and I unthinkingly burst into the bathroom while she was dressing. She was in her underwear and I thought it looked so pretty, I wanted to see it closer. I went into her room when they were all in the garden on day and ran my hands through the soft lingerie in her drawer. From then on I just had to try it. I found that my mother's was just as nice. I had nowhere to keep any clothes so I'd just borrow them for an hour or so.