A Flash of Lace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was good to talk about something that had been a dark secret all my life with someone who understood the irresistible urge to feel beautiful and to wear soft feminine clothing.

We undressed each other slowly in the soft light of the bedroom. Wearing only my black thong, Kay laid me across the bed and buried her face in my stomach, kissing and licking her way to the silk triangle. My erection had stretched it to it's limit and I was peeking out of the top as if waiting to be kissed. She eased me free and took them off, leaving me naked and defenseless before her. She licked the moistness from the tip before taking me slowly deep into her mouth. I convulsed with the sudden assault on my senses and she withdrew to my utter disappointment. Her tongue traced down my length and circled my balls before sliding even further down. I jumped again at the feeling. Her hot breath and soft, moist tongue probed and explored my most intimate possession. I raised my knees to my chest to encourage her further and whimpered in delight. Round and round she licked pausing to gently push with her tongue.

Then felt a lubricated finger begin to push into me, so gently. She worked it slowly in and out and with every push, I took it deeper. I was crying Yes.. Yes.. Yes in my mind, urging her silently to give me more. I felt her knuckle touch me then another finger joined the first in the erotic massage. I was now crying my litany out loud. Her mouth encircled my erection again as the two fingers kept their relentless probing.

"Please , I want you" I cried "I want you"

I felt her change position and I held my breath. She offered herself to my waiting body and slowly eased forward. There was only a moment of pain and I flinched. She stopped and began to masturbate me gently. She pushed more and I had an overwhelming desire to hold her. I reached out my arms and she lowered herself to me. I reached and pulled her deeper inside me. She began to move in and out with my encouragement, deeper with each forward thrust until she was completely inside me. The feeling was beyond my wildest dreams. I urged her to go faster, to take me. Her eyes took on a glazed look as she thrust her hips forward and back. She didn't last long before her orgasm forced a cry from her lips and her rhythm wavered. I pulled her to me and kissed her face and neck. She finally began to relax and I was able to hug her and stroke her back and shoulders. She lay her weight on me as I circled my legs about her and stroked the back of her head. We lay like that until her breathing returned to normal.

In my pleasure, I had completely forgotten about my own, now lost erection. The sensation had been so new and exciting that my orgasm seemed not to matter just then. I had just experienced intercourse. I felt I was no longer a 'virgin' and never felt more like a woman than at that time. I was so in love with Kay and I wanted more – lots more.

We spent another erotic night. Of course I reached several orgasms, each one leaving me quivering and sobbing in her arms. Eventually, we slept in two of her short silk nightdresses, like lovers. In each other's arms.

Dianne called next day. "Hi girls. I'm back"

She was carrying a suitcase which she gave to me and said "I thought you might need something to wear."

"Sis "I said laughing " You're an angel."

"Yes I am aren't I. " she replied. "And I've captured myself a man."

"A good one?" I asked.

"I think so. Met him in Wales. Absolutely gorgeous. So If you don't mind, We'll be staying at your place for a while."

"Of course I don't mind" I said looking at Kay shyly. "Providing I can stop here a bit longer."

Kay held me close and said quietly "I hope it's forever."

"That's settled then. "said Dianne. "I'll bring him round for dinner next week. Not sure what he'll make of you two but I suppose lesbians aren't all that uncommon."

We laughed and she walked down the path.

"Di. " I called. She stopped and turned. "Put a padlock on your top drawer. It's too much of a temptation."

She laughed and turned on her heel.

We both saw it. That flash of white lace below her skirt.

Kay and I looked at each other.

"But nobody does it like that" I said.

The end.