A Fly on the Wall Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, that feels good. It feels like there's an electrical cord running from my nipples right to my pussy. I can feel it pulsing around you. Oh gawd, your cock feels so big. I love having it in my pussy. Mmmm... yes, you want to fuck my hot pussy, don't you?" she teased as she lifted up. A look of disbelief suddenly filled her face as he pulled from her velvety grasp leaving an empty feeling inside her.

"Yes," he replied as he flipped her onto her back, positioning himself over her. "But this time we're doing it my way. You were on top last night, now it's my turn."

She pulled her legs up and over his shoulders as she murmured, "Do it. Fill me with your wonderful cock."

He moved his hips slightly to line the head of his cock with the opening of her slit and then leaned forward, sliding his cock in past her aroused lips. The wetness of her pussy provided all the lubrication he needed to slip his cock head into her but instead of continuing, he stopped.

"Why did you sto ...?" she began to ask.

His answer was to pull all the way back out of her until his cock head popped from her pussy.

"Hey ..." she yelped.

But before she could say more, he drove back into her this time a little further than before.

"Aaarrgghhhh, you are such a fucking tease."

"It's only teasing if you don't plan on finishing what you're doing," he said as he pulled back out and then plunged back in.

3 ... 4 ... 5 ... 10 times he teased her, pushing in deeper each time until in one final long, slow thrust, he buried his cock all the way into her as she arched her back, lifting her pussy up towards him.

"Yessssssss," she sighed as she felt the head of his cock press against her cervix.

"Now it's your turn to enjoy," he grinned as he started to rock his cock back and forth inside her. Her pussy was a mass of nerve endings as it gripped his shaft. She could feel every inch as he slid into her. Then he would pull it back, turning her pussy inside out, until the lips could catch hold at the thick rim of the head. "Your pussy feels so good," he groaned as he started to thrust into her, faster and faster. The room quickly filled with a wet, squishy sound as her pussy juices filled her and spread over his shaft.

Her pussy felt like it was on fire. "So close," she moaned as she felt herself getting closer and closer to an orgasm.

Sensing what she wanted, he stopped so she could move her legs down and lock her ankles around his waist.

"Now, fuck me harder ... push it in ... fuck me ... make me cum, honey ... I want to cum all over your big, hard cock."

His hips became a blur as he pistoned in and out of her causing the bed to rock and the springs to squeak.

"Ahhh ... yes ... yes ... oh gawd ... don't stop ... fuck me ... pound me with your cock ... just like that, darling ... fuck me ... Mmmmmmmmm ... yessssssss ... like that ... Ohhhhhhh ... so good. Fill me with your cum ... so good ... so fucking good. Push it in deep. Ohhhhhhh, yesssss ... so deep ... don't stop ... make me cum," she gasped between thrusts.

Her words were like music to his ears.

She felt every nerve in her body responding; tightening and releasing, raising and lowering. It was the dance of lovers that had begun before time and history. Suddenly, a long denied desire washed over her. A desire born into every woman but one she'd buried because of her past. "What if he ...? Would he even want to ...? Do I even want to ...?" The questions swirled in her mind and just as suddenly, she knew the answer to two of the questions. "Yes, he could and Yes, I want it."

The only question left unanswered was did he want it. "Stop," she moaned and when he didn't she yelled, "STOP!!"

He froze in place unsure of what had happened, his cock still deep inside of her. "What's wrong?" he asked fearful of the answer. "Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you?"

"No, it's not that," she cooed as she gently caressed his cheeks. "I ... ahhhhh ... I know ... well, I mean ... last night was wonderful and we said a lot of things but I need to know something and I want an honest answer."

"Okay," he replied hesitantly, his cock suddenly starting to soften.

"Last night when I had you cum in me I told you I wanted you to get me pregnant, do you remember?"

"Yeah."

"Well? Do you really want to get me pregnant? It's a lot of responsibility raising a baby and you're only 18 yourself. It would mean a life-long commitment."

Time froze as he thought about what she'd said, what she was offering, and what she was asking of him. He admitted to himself that he really hadn't thought about it until she'd asked but deep inside he already knew the answer.

"When you married my dad I thought he was the luckiest man in the world. To have a woman as beautiful and loving as you for his partner was like a dream come true. I have to admit I was even a bit jealous. Then he died and you and I got closer, as close as two people possibly can get," he said, jokingly, as he slid his softening cock back into her. "And then last night ... last night you gave me everything I had ever hoped for. You gave me yourself; body, soul, and heart. You told me how you felt and I told you how I felt. The simple fact is we love each other and THAT is also a life-long commitment. The idea of having a baby together is a fulfillment of that love so I guess the short answer is I want to get you pregnant. I want to be a father, a father of OUR baby."

"Come here, darling," she purred as she pulled his lips down to hers. Primal passion was replaced by something far stronger; love. "Cum in me and give me a baby," she sighed as her desire to become a mother soared.

They were both surprised when they felt his previously softening cock harden until it felt like a piece of warm, soft, steel within her.

Instantly, she tightened her grip around his waist to keep him buried deep inside her. Her clit and his hard cock were grinding against each other as she lifted her ass and hips to meet his thrusts. Intuitively, she took her tits in her hands and squeezed the nipples between her fingers, intensifying the feelings pouring over her.

"Love me. Make love to me," she whispered.

Together they fell into a slow, intimate pace; neither in a hurry to end what they had started. What they had said only seemed to heighten the sensations they felt as their bodies touched.

He loved the warmth of her skin, the soft, spongy fullness of her breasts, and the hardness of her nipples as they seemed to bore holes in his chest. All seemed to be somehow 'more' tonight then they had been the night before. Even the feel of her pussy wrapped around his cock seemed somehow more intense.

And it wasn't just him. As she lay beneath him, she became more aware of the feel of his breath on her skin, the light coating of hair on his chest, the feel of his strong, young muscles, and the thick, hardness of his cock.

Time meant nothing as they touched and explored each other. Then in a sigh so soft he barely heard it, she said, "Your cock feels so good in my pussy. I'm getting so turned on. I can't seem to get enough. I feel like such a slut ... letting my own step-son fuck me ... but ... I love it ... I love you. I love having you fuck me. I love the feel of your cock stretching me ... filling me. Shoot your hot cum deep in my pussy ... cum in me. Make me YOUR baby-mommy."

"Yes ... yes ... yes ... so good ... so hot ...," he chanted as he neared his own climax. Leaning forward, he placed his lips next to her ear and whispered, "I'm gonna cum in your pussy. I'm gonna fill it so full my cum drips from it. I'm gonna get you pregnant just like we both want ... and if it doesn't happen this time I'm gonna make love to you over and over again until it does."

"Yesssssss," she hissed. "Breed me. Fill my pussy with your marvelous baby-making seed. Pump me full of it until it drips from me," she groaned.

He reached between them tenderly and cupped a breast in his hand, caressing and squeezing, then playing with the globe before lightly pinching the nipple. He felt a shiver of excitement run through her. His tempo increased and, once again she could feel her pussy clamping and releasing as his cock slid in and out of her. His ball sack swung beneath him slapping between her legs, heightening his desire to cum. His movements became irregular as he bucked against her, his hips a blur until, with one long thrust, he buried himself in her depths, his cock swelling, filling her. He tightened his grip on her tit, squeezing her nipple between his fingers as the first strand of his hot cum erupted from the tip of his cock, spraying the walls of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh ... mmmmyyyy ... gawdddddd... yessssssssssss ... yeah ... yeah ... yeah ... fill me ... fill me with your cum," she cried out in pleasure as more and more of his thick cream filled her hole. It felt like scalding hot lava burning deep inside her yet she wanted every drop as she reached around and grabbed his ass, pulling him tighter against her.

"Aaaaarrggghhhh," he growled as he kept pumping into her, each thrust sending more of his seed up from his balls and through his cock.

"Don't ... stop ... keep ... cum-m-m-ming," she panted. Each jerk of his cock inside her sending her pussy muscles into spasms of joy. Bright colors and flashes of light exploded behind her closed eyes as her pussy was drenched with her step-son's cum.

A warm, billowy cloud of orgasmic oblivion surrounded them as they sailed off wrapped in each other's arms until a warm, wet feeling oozed from her pussy, down the crease of her ass, pooling on the sheets beneath her. How long they stayed like that, locked together in the most intimate of ways neither cared. It wasn't until his softened cock slid from her that they parted and he rolled off of her.

She, quickly placed several pillows under her hips as a quizzical look came over his face. "This will help keep your cum deep inside me so there's a better chance of getting me pregnant," she whispered.

Laying down next to her, he asked, "So you really meant what you said about getting pregnant?"

"Yes," she said without a doubt in her mind. "Didn't you?"

"Ab-so-lute-ly," he emphasized as he gently laid a hand on her stomach.

The feel of satisfying sex overwhelmed both of them as they cuddled next to each other.

After a few moments, she broke the silence. "I know this will sound crazy but that was probably one of the best fucks I've ever had."

His face beamed with pride upon hearing her words.

"Now the only thing we might need to be worried about is how we're gonna be able to take care of the baby."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, a baby is expensive and your dad didn't really leave us as much money when he died as I'd hoped."

"Is that all?"

Now it was her turn to have a questioning look on her face.

"You know all those 'projects' I've been working on all these years?''

"Yeah, so?"

"I've got patents on over a dozen different devices and though some of them were just fun little trinkets, others did a lot better. The last time I checked, I think we have more than enough money to take care of this baby and any others we might have."

"Just how much is 'enough'?," she asked, in a doubtful tone.

He leaned over and whispered in her ear, her eyes sparkling at the news.

"THAT MUCH?" she said in surprise.

"Yep, and getting more every day."

"In that case I guess we can stay up here a couple of more days if we'd like ... you know, just to make sure."

"I thought we'd need to head home soon," he replied.

"Oh, did I forget to tell you? I took off the whole week when I decided it was time for you and I to get closer," she answered coyly and the glimmer in her eyes danced like fireworks.

"And exactly what do you think just the two of us can possibly do up here for a whole week," he teased.

Turning her head, she whispered in his ear.

"WOW," was all he said before he leaned over and kissed her passionately, his cock already hardening in response to what she'd whispered into his ear.

For the rest of the week, the sounds of laughter and passion filled the woods, lakefront, and cabin almost constantly while the little 'fly-on-the-wall' recorded it all.

12