A Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wet_pants
wet_pants
27 Followers

I was holding back as much as I could but the feeling was so pleasurable I knew I was only moments away.

"Don't swallow!" I gasped.

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow without stopping his movements.

"I want it back!" I gasped again. "Give it all back to me in my pants!"

His eyes signalled he understood and he took me even deeper into his mouth as I pushed my hips forward to meet him.

And then I felt it, that movement deep within my balls which meant that my cum had started its journey to the open air and suddenly I gushed a huge amount of hot cum into his mouth.

It leaked from around his lips as he sucked and sucked and wanked me with his fingers even harder and faster and I came again, and again, filling his mouth with my hot cream. I groaned in sheer pleasure as I shot my spunk into his mouth, and then sank back, completely sated.

His eyes smiled as he released my cock from his lips. Keeping them tightly closed he nuzzled my pants and pulled down the waistband. Gently he released the cum into them and I enjoyed the warm stickiness as my own cum soaked into them, running over my cock and down to my balls.

"Oh, that was nice!" I gasped. "That was NICE!"

He gently nuzzled his face from side to side on my pants, wiping the last few drops of cum onto them.

"Glad you enjoyed it," he said with a grin.

"I do love you wanking me!" I had to admit to him. "I'll return the favour later!"

He nodded. "I'm looking forward to it!" he agreed.

We finished the bottle as we watched a movie on TV. I suggested we take another one upstairs with us. I had recovered from the huge climax which had emptied my balls, and the thought of going to bed with him, wearing those erotic ladies' pants and being able to freely touch, lick, suck and feel his body was already turning me on again. Switching off the TV and the lights, we went up to the bedroom. Setting the bottle and glasses down on the bedside table I looked at him. I stripped off my tee-shirt and he did the same.

"Lie down," I suggested.

He grinned and obligingly lay full length on the bed.

I lay beside him and gently stroked his thigh. It was warm beneath his jeans. I rubbed and stroked gently, moving my hand higher and higher, nearer his crotch. I could see his cock getting hard inside his jeans. My hand passed gently over it, feeling the heat of it and it twitched beneath my fingers.

"Yes!" he murmured. "Nice!"

I grasped as much of his erect cock as I could through his jeans and began to rub him. His breath became faster and his eyes closed in pleasure.

I undid the top of his jeans and slowly unzipped them. His cock burst out from them, still inside his soft, silky pants, but so big that the top two inches were already protruding from the waistband. I moved on the bed and bent to nuzzle my face against his pants, feeling his hot, hard cock against my cheek and then my lips. I sucked at the material of his pants, tasting the mixture of his cum and my own. It was delicious, slightly salty, creamy and sticky. I felt his cock straining inside his pants as my mouth traced the outline of it.

Pausing for a few moments I pulled his jeans down and off him. He arched his back to help me and then lay back with the holdups and the thin, soft material of his pants and his cock strained inside them. I pulled my own jeans off too, and lay beside him again. His hands roved over the tops of my stockings and his fingers traced the line of the suspenders up to my own pants.

"So sexy!" he gasped. "So nice!"

I bent to kiss his thigh and felt the warmth of his hot, smooth skin. I grasped his cock again and rubbed him gently. I licked the tip of it and my tongue continued to caress his helmet, the back of it and probe gently at the tiny hole. He pushed upwards against my hand.

"Oh! I'm going to cum!" he gasped. "Do something, please! Take my cock outside my pants!"

I pulled the top of the silky material down and his cock sprung out, ramrod straight and hard as a rock. I marvelled at the size of it. My lips closed over it and I took as much as I could in my mouth. It tasted divine, of pee and cum, and his own hot flavour. He pushed upwards, trying to get all of his cock in my mouth but there was no way I could take it all. I felt him quiver and knew he was about to erupt.

Quickly I released his cock from my lips and it pointed straight up in the air, quivering, with a tiny drop of precum oozing from the tip. I quickly licked that up and savoured the taste of it. He groaned and thrust his hips upwards. I rolled over to him, kneeling above him with his huge cock pointing straight up at my balls. Pulling the leg of my pants aside I lowered myself onto it and felt that huge member slide inside my pants, up against my own semi-hard cock. I grasped it outside my pants and wanked him once, twice, and that was it.

He thrust up, hard and I felt his hot cum shoot out of his cock and onto mine, into my pants and against my skin. The hot stickiness ran down my cock and onto my balls. And still he kept shooting more and more. My pants were soaked and I felt the hotness run down my thigh as I continued to rub him, his cock twitching and quivering inside my pants as I wanked the last tiny drops of cum from him.

He sank back, gasping for breath and I gently eased upwards and off his cock, now a little softer but still enormous in its semi-hard state.

I rubbed my hand over my pants and felt his warm cum on my fingers. I licked them and tasted his cum, and then did it again, trying to collect as much as I could from the wet material of my pants and lick it from my fingers.

I lay back beside him as he recovered his breath.

"God! That was amazing!" he gasped.

I was now more than semi-hard and I began to wank myself, holding my cock outside my wet pants. I suddenly realised that the fact that they were wet was turning me on. The thought of all his cum in them, the feel of the warm cum on my hands as I rubbed myself and the sensation of the stickiness on my own cock and skin suddenly made me completely erect.

He was watching me, still slightly short of breath.

"Your turn!" he grinned. "What do you want to do?"

And suddenly I knew what I wanted. I thought about it briefly and the very thought made me quiver in expectation.

"I want to fuck you," I said.

He nodded. "Which way?" he asked me. Shall I kneel in front of you or shall I sit on you?"

"Sit on me," I told him, and he rose up to kneel above me.

I was still wanking myself very gently through my pants. His cock was in front of me, softer now but still big, and I wished he was hard again already. I loved holding his big cock and making him cum but I knew he needed time to recover.

Reaching between his legs he pulled aside his own pants and began to lower himself towards me. I pulled down my own pants and my cock rose from inside them. He lowered himself some more and I guided the tip of my own hard cock inside his pants and against the cheeks of his ass. He moved a little and I felt the tip of my cock press against his rosebud.

I pushed upwards as he sank lower and I felt my cock enter him, a little resistance and then I was sliding into his ass. It was warm, and felt wet. He smiled with pleasure as he felt me inside him.

"Nice!" he murmured. "Fuck me!"

And he began to move up and down, sliding on my cock as I strained upwards, trying to push every inch of me into his ass. We looked at each other.

"You know," he murmured softly, "that if you fill me with cum, it will have to come out afterwards?"

I nodded. "I know. Fine. Let it come out."

And he gave a little nod and moved harder and stronger and I felt the warmth of his ass surrounding my cock and I pushed up hard, almost lifting myself off the bed as I shot my cum into him, again and again and again, filling his ass with my own hot stickiness. It lubricated his hole and my cock and the fact that it was surrounded by wetness made me stay hard for longer than I could have imagined and I jerked again as the last drops of cream shot from my cock into his ass.

Now it was I who was breathless and I sank back, and he lifted himself from my cock and rolled to lie beside me.

"Gorgeous!" I said. "A wonderful fuck!"

"Certainly was," he agreed. "Love the feel of you in my ass. Love the feel of your hot cum squirting into me."

I reached over and filled our glasses.

"A little rest," I suggested, " and then we'll find something else to do."

He nodded his agreement and we half lay, half sat against the pillows and relaxed with our drinks.

At one point he bent forward and his fingers eased my cock from my pants. He took me in his mouth and I felt him sucking me. But it was much too soon to get hard again. He resumed his position against the pillows and smiled at me.

"Just tasting the last drops of your cum," he explained, "and anything else that I could."

I guessed what he meant. There could only be one other thing he could taste on my cock.

"Nice?" I asked.

"Oh, yes!" he answered. "Just enough to taste but not too much."

I opened the top of my pants and looked at my sleeping cock. Most of it was brown and there was brown on the front of my pants too, mixing with the cum.

"Well, you didn't taste all of it," I said.

"Oh no. Saving it for later," he grinned.

We lay for a while and sipped our drinks.

"Do you wear those clothes outside?" he asked me.

"Usually," I told him. "I try to wear them all the time. I have other things I like to wear, slips, bloomers, holdups like yours."

He nodded. "We're so much the same," he said. "I wear my stuff whenever I can. It's rare that I don't have any of it on." He sighed. "It's so nice to find a like-minded person."

I nodded and we relaxed for a while.

Eventually I asked," What do you want to do now?"

"I know exactly what I want to do," he answered firmly. "I've been waiting for you."

"Waiting for me?"

He looked at me seriously.

"It's decision time, I'm afraid," he said. "If you're okay with my, er, desires. Or not. In which case I'll go to the bathroom. I'm struggling to hold everything in here."

"Aah. I see." I paused. I thought about what he wanted to do. And the more I thought about it, the more I wanted him to do it.

"Do it," I told him, equally firmly.

He cocked an eyebrow. "Sure? Once it's done, it'll be too late to change your mind."

"Do it," I said again.

He nodded and rolled over to squat on the bed, his legs astride me as I lay beneath him.

"Put your hand on my ass," he said.

I reached between his legs, feeling that huge cock, soft now, rub against my arm as I curved my hand round under his pants to place my palm against his cheeks.

He closed his eyes and there was a pause. Then I felt something gently pushing against my palm and I realised with a thrill of erotic pleasure that he had let go and was emptying himself, filling his pants with my cum, and his own brown stuff. The pressure grew as he expelled everything he had. A warm bulge nestled in my hand, soft, squashy and unbelievable erotic. He pushed himself against my hand and I felt it all move inside his pants, squashing against his skin. I felt him tense as he used his muscles to push the last remainder out of himself and my hand filled again as he finally opened his eyes and looked at me questioningly.

"Nice," I admitted. "The feel of all your shit inside your pants is nice." I massaged the bulge gently and he closed his eyes again, this time in pleasure.

"Use your fingers to pull it down inside my pants," he instructed. "I want to feel it on my balls."

I did so, gently easing and teasing the huge bulge down into the crotch of his pants, massaging it against his balls and teasing it further round to the front of his silky pants, not so white now, but soft and erotic against my fingers. His cock once again began to grow hard as I teased his warm brown stuff round onto his cock.

He lowered himself gently until his ass was resting against my own soft cock and I felt the shit against me through my pants, warm, soft, squashy and to my surprise I felt my own cock getting hard yet again. He rubbed himself back and forth a couple of times, spreading his packet over his own balls and cock, inside those soft pants.

"Yeeeeessss!" he breathed. Rubbing against my cock, getting hard again itself, made him hard too and the tip of his cock, covered as it was with his own brown stuff, began to protrude outside the waistband of his pants.

The feel of his full pants and the feel of him rubbing against me had succeeded in bringing me to a full erection again. He reached down and grabbed my cock through my pants, wanking me gently.

Suddenly he moved, turning completely round and kneeling in front of me, facing the foot of the bed.

"Put your cock in my pants!" he urged me. "Fuck my pants! Push it in my full pants and cum!"

I knelt up behind him and pulled my cock out from the top of my own pants. It was hard, and still mostly brown from being inside his ass. The thought of pushing it deep into his pants and being surrounded by all that brown warmth was amazing and I lunged forward, pushing my cock feverishly into the leg of his pants and feeling my cock slide into that incredible bulge of warmth. It made me so hard it was almost painful and I wanted to cum immediately.

"Fuck my pants!" he said again urgently. "Yes! Yes! Fuck my shit and cum into it! Make it even softer and wetter! I want to feel your cock against mine, and my balls!"

And I pounded at him hard because it was better than I could ever have imagined and I wanted to stay there and feel all that warm brown shit around my cock for ever but I wanted to cum too because I was bursting, and I grabbed his hips and pulled him against me as I thrust into his pants and let my hot cream shoot into them. The warmth in his pants squashed against me as I thrust at him and I felt the heat of my own cum as it mixed with the shit and surrounded my cock.

I gasped and gasped as I fucked his pants and it was heavenly. Finally I finished and I sagged against him, completely spent.

He turned round to face me again, still kneeling over me and began to wank himself through his pants.

"Oh, it's so nice!" he breathed, his eyes gleaming. "To have my pants full, to know your cum is in there too, to feel my own shit on my cock as I hold it, it's just so nice!"

He wanked himself hard, and again I marvelled at the size of his huge cock, straining in his own hand, covered with his soft brown stuff which I could see was acting as a lubricant too. His hand was grasping his cock hard, but sliding easily up and down its length. He paused and massaged some more of his packet up from the crotch of his pants and onto his cock.

"Yes!" he breathed again. "Yes!"

And suddenly he turned round once more, facing my feet and pushing his body backwards. He lay forward and I felt him at the waist of my own pants. His cock thrust inside them, touching my own which was still sensitive and made me jerk. I felt his hand still wanking himself inside my pants as his hard cock rubbed against mine. I felt him fetch more of his brown load and push it into the front of my pants and then he withdrew his hand and jerked back and forth as he fucked my pants, his cock thrusting against mine and pushing out the crotch of my pants as he slid back and forth in the soft brown shit that nestled against my cock.

He gave a huge jerk and stayed thrust forwards and I felt his hot cum gush from him into my pants, saturating them and covering my cock and his in white creamy stickiness which mixed with the soft brown stickiness that was already there. He let out a huge groan as he came, once, twice, three times and still more of his hot cum squirted into my pants. It ran down onto my balls and I felt it on my thighs as it leaked out from the elastic at the legs.

Finally he relaxed against me, his cock still buried inside my pants.

"Oh, God! God!" was all he could manage to gasp.

His ass was just in front of me as he lay gasping on me and I gently massaged his cheeks through the soft silk of his pants, persuading the last remaining brown stuff trapped inside them to slide down to his rosebud. I rubbed at his hole gently and he pushed backwards against my finger a little.

"Yes! That too, soon!" he murmured.

Finally he sat up, rolled off me and lay beside me.

"Where's my drink?" he enquired. "I really need a rest after that!"

And so we lay, recovering after our sex and sipping at our drinks as our heart rates slowed and our breathing became normal again.

After a while he glanced at my pants, then at me. There was a hopeful look in his eyes.

"I suppose....is there a chance you might.....?" he trailed off and looked at my pants again.

I thought about it. I could feel a pressure inside me. I thought it very likely. Did I want to? Yes.

"I think it's quite likely, quite soon," I said.

His eyes glowed in expectation of pleasure to come.

"Let me know when it's time," he said. "I want to enjoy every second of it when you do it!"

"Right now," I said, "I need to pee."

"In my pants!" he said immediately. "On top of me and go inside the leg and let it all go on me!"

So now I rolled over to lie on him, holding my cock and pushing it inside his pants leg.

"Are you sure?" I asked him. "I think there might be quite a lot."

"I'm sure," he said positively. "Are you sure about your bed?"

"Sheets can be washed," I answered, and without more ado I let myself go and felt my hot piss gush out into his pants. His eyes closed again and he just kept breathing 'yes!' quietly as he felt my flow soak into his pants and his shit and my cum. I was right. There was a lot of it. I felt it soaking into my own pants too, and the feeling was very erotic and sexy.

"Yes!" he repeated, again and again. "More! Beautiful! So hot! Wonderful!"

Eventually I finished and withdrew my cock and lay back beside him. His eyes remained closed but his hand went to his pants and he massaged his cock through them, squelching in the wetness and the brownness and rubbing it over his pants as much as he could. Then he did the same to me, rubbing my pants and holding my cock through the material, massaging his own cum and my piss into a glorious wet, sticky mixture that I could feel on my skin and on my cock.

We were silent for a while, enjoying the feelings. Idly I reached over and rubbed his cock gently again.

"I love you doing that," he said. "It's so nice when someone else holds your cock and wanks you."

"What do you want to do now?" I asked. I had a feeling I knew what he wanted. "Do you want me to wank you until you cum and shoot your cum on me, into your pants, or into my cock and balls, or do you want me to roll over so that you can push your cock into me and fuck my ass?"

"I want to fuck you!" he said with a guttural growl. "Very much! Wank my cock a bit!"

I reached for his cock and began to rub him slowly to make him erect yet again. It wasn't instantaneous, but it didn't take long. Gradually his huge cock, wet, glistening and quite brown from our previous exploits, began to show itself above the waist of his pants, equally wet and brown now.

"I'll sit on you," I told him. I wasn't going to do this any other way at first. If his enormous length and girth was going to slide into my ass I wanted to control how it happened.

He nodded, and pulled his cock free of his pants. Again it stood, a ramrod hard pole and I moved to straddle him. He reached up, rubbed my cock and massaged my balls for a moment then pulled aside the leg of my wet, brown pants. Gently I lowered myself until I felt the tip of his rod probing at my cheeks. He guided it to my rosebud and I felt a twinge of worry. I really wanted to feel his cock fucking me but I was still dubious about being able to accept that huge gleaming rod in me. I lowered myself a little more and now the tip of his cock was pushing at my rosebud, straining to enter. I've long since learnt that the best way to accept something in the ass is push out as if emptying yourself, not clench your buttocks, which is the natural reaction and tightens everything up. So I closed my eyes and pushed outwards, moving a little lower at the same time. I felt his hands moving and guessed that he was lubricating his length, either with the wet piss in our pants, or perhaps some of the brown packet that nestled within. His hands reached up and gently grasped my hips easing me downwards and now I felt that huge rod pushing my muscle aside and sliding slowly into me. It felt huge, enormous. It was huge. Gradually he slid further into me and I could feel every inch of him as his cock gradually probed further and further into my ass.

wet_pants
wet_pants
27 Followers