A Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wet_pants
wet_pants
27 Followers

"Oh, that's nice!" he murmured. "I can feel heat, and wetness. I think you're full!"

I thought I was too. The feel of his member in me made me want to expel, and I knew that as soon as he withdrew I would have to.

By now I could feel the tip of him deep inside me and pushing at the top of my bowels. I was just about to say 'enough, I can't take any more', when he breathed out a long sigh.

"I'm in you," he said, almost wonderingly. "I'm right inside you and it's gorgeous!"

Gently I moved up and down, and whatever it was that was lubricating us worked, because I could feel him sliding easily inside me as I moved. He pushed his hips upwards to meet my movements. His hands were still grasping my hips, working me up and down on his length. His movements became more urgent, faster, his upward heaves more thrusting and each time I felt that magnificent cock slide deep within my asshole.

"God, that's so good!" he breathed. "Fucking you is just so nice!"

Now he was really heaving at me and his hands were pulling me down onto his length more urgently.

"I wish we could do this doggy style!" he gasped.

"If you come out, I shall have to let go," I warned him.

"Roll over with me," he pleaded, and stopped his movements, staying buried as deep as he could inside me.

Gently and carefully we both rolled to one side, making sure that he stayed inside me. He supported his weight on one hand as I drew my knees up and managed to get in a kneeling position. He straightened himself behind me and again his hands grasped my hips, now pulling me backwards onto him.

"Oh, yes!" he gasped. "Now I want to fuck you and fuck you!" And he began to move again, thrusting at me and sliding almost his entire length in and out of me without ever actually allowing himself to withdraw.

"Oh, that is just heaven!" he gasped, quite loudly it seemed to me. "I'm fucking you! I'm fucking your lovely, wet, tight, full ass!" And he thrust harder and deeper and I really wanted to expel him and everything I had, but there was no way I could do that while he was still thrusting his huge cock inside my man-cunt, filling me to the exclusion of all else.

"Let me rape you!" he gasped.

And without more ado he pounded at me so hard that each movement sent me forward onto the pillows. I could feel his huge balls banging against me as he thrust and pounded and pushed every inch of that huge, magnificent cock as hard and as deep as he possibly could into my ass hole. He started to talk, muttering to himself rather than me.

"I love being in your ass! My cock is filling your ass and I can feel all your shit surrounding it as I fuck you! And it's nice to fuck you hard! I'm raping you! I'm fucking your tight ass and I'm going to fill you with my cum! I'm going to shoot all my hot cream into your ass, into your shit and I'm going to fill you so full when I cum---"

And I felt him jerk, and a hot gush inside me as the first jet of his cum shot out of his cock and into my ass. He pounded again, and again another jerk and a huge spasm as he shot more cum. And now he fucked me so hard and so fast I could hardly tell if he was fully in me or half out and with each forward thrust I felt more of his hot cum gush into me. I couldn't believe how much there was. Surely he must soon be finished, but it seemed not, and although it was probably only several seconds it seemed ages as he continued to thrust his great cock into me and each time he did there was another hot gush of cum spurting into me. He was sliding in and out of me even easier and faster than before and I guessed that his spunk was acting as a further lubricant.

Finally his strokes slowed and he eventually stopped, his cock buried to the hilt in me. He was gasping so hard he sounded like he'd just run a mile or more.

We stayed like that for several minutes. His cock was gradually becoming softer within me, although it was still enormous. I liked the feeling of him being deep in me, but I knew that soon he would withdraw, and I wanted him to be ready.

"Let me know when you're going to leave me," I said, "because as soon as you do, I'm going to let go."

"Yes!" he gasped. "Yes! In a moment! I want to put my hand against your ass as you do it! I want to feel you fill your pants!"

And then he gently and very slowly began to pull his cock from me. I felt it sliding back and it seemed there was no end to it, but suddenly it was gone. I felt him pull the leg of my pants back into place and his warm hand spread over my cheeks.

I couldn't wait for a second longer, and with relief I allowed my muscles to relax and felt the contents of my ass moving towards freedom.

With a huge gush I emptied my ass, feeling all the brown stuff that his cum had softened shoot out of my ass and into my pants. It was hot against my cheeks and there was a tremendous amount of it. I heard him murmuring excitedly as the bulge in my pants filled his hand and he pushed it back against me, spreading it over me as much as he could inside my pants.

Just when I thought I'd finished I realised there was more and I pushed outwards again, a second huge pile leaving my rosebud and swelling the bulge that was already stretching my pants as far as they could go. I was conscious of his exclaims of delight and rapture without actually hearing him.

He realised I'd finally finished and his hands rubbed against the huge bulge in my pants. I felt him manipulating it down. Still kneeling, as I was, I felt the heat of it as it reached my balls but he didn't stop there. Gently and carefully he eased all the contents down and down, round under my balls until they were completely immersed in it, and then further, round and up the front of my pants. I felt it reach the base of my cock and even further still as he used his fingers and the palm of his hand to drag more of it up onto my cock until that too was completely buried in it.

The feel of it surrounding my cock and the touch of his fingers against my balls and cock was enough to start my erection again. He grasped my cock from outside my pants, and I felt the shit and cum squash warmly against it as he started to wank me. He stroked me for several minutes. I was now as hard as I was ever going to be.

"Let me fuck you!" I managed to gasp. "I want to stick my hot cock and all my shit into you!"

He immediately let me go and assumed his own kneeling position beside me. I moved over, getting between his legs and feverishly dragging down the waistband of his pants. I felt the heat of my brown packet as I reached into the waist of my pants and pulled my rampant cock out. Without a word I just lunged forward, wanting nothing more than to bury my cock in his ass and cum into him.

His cheeks were still wet and brown and as I guided my cock towards his rosebud I saw that amidst the brown which covered my cock there were streaks of white;- his cum. I probed at his ass and slid in him without any effort. His muscles were open to receive me and I looked down and saw that my shit and his own cum was going inside him too. The thought was the final straw. I had time for just two huge thrusts into him, feeling the heat and wetness of his ass hole before I shot my own cum into him:- once, twice, three times a huge gush of cum left me to splash inside his ass. Gradually the spasms eased and became less forceful, but I knew I'd just shot a lot of cum into him. I was exhausted, and allowed myself to fall back onto the bed, my cock dripping with the last drops of spunk and still outside my pants. He relaxed too, rolling to lie on his back.

He grabbed my hand and pushed it under him, just in time as he expelled his own bowels and again I felt a bulge as he filled his pants with his brown packet and my cum.

I squashed it against him, but I really wanted to rest a bit. The orgasm as I fucked him had been so intense I just couldn't do anything more until I'd rested.

"I think," I gasped, "a little rest would be a good idea."

He nodded. "Yes! I think so! God I haven't had so much sex so quickly for yonks! But oh so nice!"

We lay quietly and I felt my eyelids drooping. I was quite ready to nod off and have a snooze while my body recovered. I heard his deep breathing beside me and when I glanced at him he was already dozing himself. Gratefully, I let my eyes close completely and I slept.

I awoke to the feel of a hand rubbing my pants and as I opened my eyes I realised he was again massaging my cock through the thin, dirty material of my pants.

"Hi!" he greeted me. "Nice snooze?"

"How long?" I muttered, still not fully awake.

"About half an hour," he answered. "I thought a coffee would be nice. Any chance?"

I nodded and rubbed my eyes. I swung out of bed to sit on the edge of it and as I did I felt all the contents of my pants squash hard against my balls and the base of my cock. The feeling was wonderful and I knew this was going to become a regular thing for me now.

"Oh, that's a nice feeling," I murmured.

"When it squashes against you as you sit?" he asked. "I know. Wonderful."

I stood up and my pants stuck to my ass and balls, held there by the delightful brown, and white, stickiness inside them.

"Yes, a coffee is definitely on the agenda, I think," I agreed.

We went downstairs and as we reached the kitchen he grabbed my shoulders and swung me round to face him. He wrapped his arms round my back and gave me a big hug.

"Thanks," he murmured. "Thanks for understanding, for being who you are, and for doing what we've just done together." He released me and stood, watching me.

I wasn't sure what to say to him at first, and then I answered, "And thank you for introducing me to the delights of full and wet pants! I had no idea it was so erotic and so sexy and such a turn-on!"

He smiled an acknowledgement and I busied myself making coffee while he watched.

"I hope," he said, "that you're going to keep your pants on until tomorrow? Or do you want to change into clean ones?"

"Whatever for?" I asked in surprise. "I like the feel of them being full so why should I want to change them? We still have lots of time and I think after the coffee we'll have recuperated enough to start all over again. No, I'm happy to stay as I am, if you are."

"Oh, yes," he said with a grin. "I shall want to stay like this until I get home, and maybe not even change then for a while."

He came close to me and stood just behind me as I prepared the coffees. Then his arm circled me and he placed his hand on my cock.

"Stand still," he murmured. "I want to wank you again."

And as I stood and did things with coffee and spoons and sugar and hot water, he rubbed me and stroked me, making me erect again very quickly. Staying outside my pants, he grasped my cock completely and wanked me faster. I felt my legs trembling as the exhilaration of his hand on my cock grew and suddenly I was cumming again, shooting hot white spunk into the front of my full, dirty pants.

"Aaah!" I gasped. And I let out a groan as I reached the heights of ecstasy, spunking hotly into my own pants. Feverishly his hand rubbed all over the front of me as my cock twitched again and I felt the fresh hot cum and the brown stickiness in my pants spread over my stomach and cock.

"Ooooohhh! Nice!" I gasped again and sagged a bit, supporting myself on the kitchen counter. As I rested there, my body still trembling from my climax, I felt his cock pushing against my ass.

"Bend over!" he suddenly pleaded, an urgent note in his voice. "Bend over the chair! I want to fuck you again!"

And before I could say or do anything he had grasped me and manipulated me so that I was bending over a kitchen chair, my hands supporting me on it and my ass presenting itself to him in the air.

I felt him feverishly pulling down the waist of my pants even as the tip of his cock probed between my cheeks and then he was pushing his huge cock into my rosebud. It was all so quick I had no time to think about any pain but I needn't have worried. The brown and white pile in my pants and around my ass acted as a superb lubricant and he shoved himself into me, then almost out again as he began to pound at my ass, fucking me as hard as he could.

"I love fucking your ass!" he gasped out loud. "I love almost raping you as I fuck you, fuck you, fuck you!"

My ass hole felt as if it was bursting with the huge, hot rod of flesh that was filling it. He continued to pound at me as I braced myself against the chair. I felt a tremble in his massive cock and he matched his words to his movements as he erupted and thrust his cock even harder into me with each stroke, gushing his hot cum into me again.

"I -- love -- fucking -- you -- and -- filling -- your -- ass -- with -- my -- cum!"

And then he was spent and sagged against me so that I was almost supporting the weight of two of us for a few moments. I felt him sliding back out of me and I didn't hesitate. I pushed hard and even as the tip of his cock left my rosebud I emptied myself over it. I felt him pause and stay still as the hot cum and a little more brown softness spurted out from me and covered his cock, running down inside my own pants and along the crease of my ass.

He breathed a long, drawn-out sigh of contentment as he felt the warmth envelope his cock, then finally pulled away from me and pulled up the back of my pants again. I felt the warmness from our exertions against my cheeks.

I straightened up.

"Fuck! That was good!" he exclaimed breathlessly. And I had to agree. It had been good and I'd loved the feel of him in me again, and the feeling as I emptied myself afterwards.

"Now I need the coffee!" he said, and I reboiled the kettle, finished the drinks and handed him a mug.

We stood, leaning and drinking, not saying a lot. There was no need to say much. We had enjoyed each other. We would enjoy each other again. And again. The night was yet young, and we had plenty of time.

THE END.

(for now...)

wet_pants
wet_pants
27 Followers