All Comments on 'A Friend's Dead Wife'

by 33WastedYears

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
gdjohn52gdjohn52almost 9 years ago

This story hit me right in the nose. On 02/02/2014 my wife of 28 years lost her short battle with cancer and my world fell apart. Im still having problems getting out there. I just dont seem to want to. This story has helped a little, But 28, 30 years. Theres no switch you can turn on and off. Thank you 33WastedYears

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
What the Fuck!

What the fuck are you trying to say? She fucks a guy with a big cock and feels this overwhelming love for him. Then she has an epiphany. Her husband is trying to tell her he loves her the same way by letting her fuck guys with big cocks. Wow, he must really love her. So now she loves him too. But not enough to stop fucking guys with big cocks. Spare me this kind of love, thanks all the same.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
This is totally absurd...

This is totally absurd...Maybe in a dream and when he wake up he would find the cold reality...2*

09cutter09cutteralmost 9 years ago
nice story

I enjoyed your story. Although the switching back and forth from a first person narrative to third person is a bit unnerving to the reader, it is still a sweet story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
who is who?

I couldn't get past the first page. Alex changes gender a couple of times, the narrator talks about himself (or herself, it's hard to tell) in the third person, sorry, its too confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Absurd faux philosophy and crippled souls.

Widower is a man of character and deepest passion, but finds his ultimate sexual and emotional satisfaction fucking another man's wife. Wife is a selfish self-centered big cock slut for other men, but finds the true intellectual and emotional love for her husband, while fucking the biggest and most virile cock yet. The wimp husband relegates his role in his wife's sex life to being her pimp, water boy, and gets-what's-left-over secondary fuck, thereby proving how much he really loves her at the deepest soul-felt levels. Yeah, no contradictions, utter lack of respect, and self-serving justifications here. Just three lost souls, finding God and True Love where penis meets vagina. Who knew? If he'd let her do a gang bang with the local hockey team she'd probably become the next Mother Theresa.

I will grant you, your philosophizing is no more bankrupt and phony than most of what is being taught at the Ivy League U's. Excuse me while I search the Internet for an eleven inch bull, because I want my wife to really really love me. And now I know what it takes! What an education.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a lie!

Ha, Ha Ha...the big cock men do not want to stand at the hospital bed, when the big cock hungry wife would be ill............her wimp husband would have role to nurse her...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting concept, badly executed

They were such good friends for X number of years that one would let the other sleep with his wife but somehow, over all those years, they had never met each others wives or even shown each other a picture?! Neither invited the other couple to lunch, dinner, a birthday party, something?!?!? How can Dave state anything about the wife when he never even met her? She is supposedly so perfect that Alex doesn't carry a picture with him in his wallet or on his cellphone? And, if he does, he (over all the years he is friends with Dave) never ever shows him the picture?!?!? It defies belief.

As others have stated, your switching viewpoints was a poor decision. Changing from a personal viewpoint (first person) to an impersonal viewpoint (third person) is not easy to successfully execute especially when you are trying to tie the reader into your story emotionally.

Did you bother checking to see if somebody was willing to act as editor and give you some feedback before you posted it?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 9 years ago
GOOD TRY

I agree with much of the constructive comments. This was a hard story to follow. I checked your Bio and you have too many stories not to know better, so I assume you were experimenting, which is okay--it's one of the ways we learn. For that to happen people have got to give you feedback other than "you suck."

My comment to that end is, "Don't mix POV. Be sure you keep the characters very clear so the reader will not have to go back and check. That's a killer. Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very confusing

Early on I couldn't tell who was talking.

Also Sandi talks like a guy--maybe a Marine on shore leave.

The concept was fine, but too much work trying to stay in the story with all the errors and POV changes.

Thanks for posting.

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Weird Story***

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Giving her away, she found him....in the arms of his bereaved friend.....

....well if that don't beat all!

Still, he loves a slut. Where's that get fun?

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
I'll go with Chytown

Weird is the word. In a way the author was trying to pass along a vision of his of what may be. Personally nothing in the story convinced me that it could ever be real, but it was interesting.

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
Strong opening.

Something we all dread, but can't do anything about, the death of our spouse. It tainted the story for a while, but like the result and end of the story. I thought the resemblance and attempt to replicate her apperaince might back fire on our well intentioned couple. A good ending, I also imagine atleast another hard long and fat ride, of exstasy, for a slut of some porpoise, they do have a special room !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Living example

@ thecarolinadreamer The author wrote he reconcilied with his wife after her cheating and after reconciliation his wife DIVORCED THIS AUTHOR some years later! The author is the LIVING EXAMPLE THAT THE BTB CROWD HAVE RIGHT!

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 9 years ago
A BEAUTIFUL SENTIMENT.

This is my favorite story in this series. It was erotic but more. Dave was so trusting and giving to both his friend Alex and Sandi. They both got it. Dave really tried hard to win Sandi's heart back. The author's handle tells me it was in vain. Very touching and sad. Five stars.

dsthom1954dsthom1954almost 9 years ago
HUM....BEEN THERE

Been there. Lost my wife of 30 years, for the same reason. I know the feelings that go with that loss. you came close. But, there's more to it than just that. Keep writing, you're stories are getting better.

ken philipsken philipsalmost 9 years ago
One of the best stories I have read here in a long time

Thank you so much. This had so much - emotion, real stroke material, a hot wife, a loving husband, everything. Superb. It actually brought tears to my eyes how you really showed the love coming through with our couple. Keep it up, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A friend in need, is a friend indeed

A wonderful thing, to be allowed to share your talents and comfort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

confusing POV

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Divorce and move on.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Still trying to wrap my head around this story, but I feel good about the ending, for some reason!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous