A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day began well for all her difficulties the day before. She managed to get Mr. Crowder's cock lodged in her throat before he came, but still, not all of it. The gag reflex was in retreat and by the end of third period, she had mastered it again. It made no sense that it flexed back and forth with her. The last blow job of class went on her face, as per normal, and it was then that she discovered she was out of marbles.

They were a commodity gaining lucre in the Adult Club. The apparent thrill of "owning Taylor" had caught on and stories of who was in the lead and what they had in mind for her were rampant. Three things conspired into a twisted daisy chain that contorted Taylor's world. The second was running out of marbles. The first was hearing Ky tell Nicole that they couldn't skip class today because her father was at home, which of course, jangled the bells of St. Taylor. That thought remained in her mind, and she resolved to show off her hard won skills as a cocksucker to Mr. Carter but didn't know when that might be possible. Then she ran out of marbles. She didn't seek out Ky immediately, they didn't have Bookkeeping together. She looked for Ky at lunch and, after being accosted for three blow jobs, she skated out of school to her car. She had the perfect excuse.

No one wanted to take an IOU on the marbles any longer. It was Thursday and Taylor's sexual slavery was nearing. She had to get out of the line of fire until Ky got back. Ky hadn't answered phone or text and Taylor figured she was on her knees somewhere with Kam but she saw him on the way out the door. She thought Ky must be skipping for someone else, the passing thought vanished as she maneuvered out of the parking lot and drove towards the Carter house. The third tangle in the daisy chain of fate occurred then. She drove up to the Carter house and there was Ky's car. Taylor, knowing her own arrival would be difficult to explain, circled the drive and drove away. She had turned back towards the school when a truly bitchy thought entered her brain. It lay there burning, a clever and vicious explanation for why Ky's car was parked in front of her own house...not an obviously evil thing to the causal observer.

Taylor Dillon, however had just had sex with her sister and what was more, she was reasonably certain that her mother had observed them, listening at the door as Taylor orgasmed, so her mind was several left turns off the main thoroughfare of mainstream America. She drove around to the other side of their property, backed against a cul de sac with equally big houses. Taylor parked in the cul de sac and worked between two of the house to the Carter's backyard and their covered pool, out of service for the winter. She sneaked along the fence, on the side and approached the house, hoping Ky wasn't gandering out the window, but why would she be? She peaked in a window by the kitchen table and saw Mr. Carter sitting on the couch looking up. Taylor couldn't tell what he was looking at, his head was back but all she could see was the back of his head and nothing above to justify his pose. His arms were outstretched on the back of the couch.

She moved closer, angling around the back patio to a window more to Mr. Carter's side. That was when she saw it. A woman's head was bobbing in his lap.

"I knew it!" Taylor mumbled. "Fucking Ky is spying on her father, trying to catch him fucking me again." She had to see who was blowing David Carter before she left and she had to avoid getting caught by Ky. Ky was clearly around somewhere. The thought made Taylor sick to her stomach, the idea of Ky catching her. Then the woman blowing David Carter lifted her head.

"Oh my god!" Taylor said so loud she scared herself, crouching down and hiding in case her voice had gotten through to the living room. She peeked again and sure enough, she'd seen what she thought she'd seen. Ky was undressing. Off came her top. Down went her jeans. She unhooked her bra and waggled her boobs in her father's face! She stripped down her bikinis and got astride David Carter.

Taylor stared.

She stared some more as Ky began to raise and lower her ass very slowly, slow fucking her father. David's hands clasped to his daughter's ass. Ky leaned over him and he fastened his lips onto her nipple. She held her boob to his mouth while she artfully fucked him with her hips. The body control was impressive but Taylor shook herself to get that thought out of her head. This wasn't a competition and she wasn't the judge!

Ky was fucking her own father!

David Carter leaned forward, his hands grasping Ky's fine ass. She groaned...Taylor heard it through an open window and made a mental note to keep quiet, regardless of what she saw them do. Mr. Carter moved to the edge of the couch. Ky wrapped her long, elegant legs around him. He tried to stand but couldn't so he turned and plunked Ky onto her back. There, planted between her legs like a diplomat at an open bar, he fucked his daughter until she screamed. She did scream. Loud and long and with incredible pitch and moment. She bucked under him, twisting and shaking as she came.

Taylor finally shook free of the shock spidering over her skin. She took out her phone and holding it around the corner of the window, filmed them fucking, father and daughter. She filmed until it was undeniable that it was indeed David Carter fucking his daughter, that it was Ky with her legs in the air. At one point, David pulled free of his daughter and removed his clothing. He stood beside her, stripping off his shirt while she held onto his glistening cock. The picture was indisputable. When Mr. Carter mounted Ky once more, Taylor scampered away, her pussy draining down her legs.

The thrill that puddled her pussy was complicated.

The moment she wanted out from under Ky's control, she now had the means to attain that. In fact, if anyone was going to be a slave, it would be Ky...but that thought caught Taylor out. It was complicated, her response to that thought, her own thought in her mind. She got to her car and sat behind the steering wheel for a moment but then realized she could not be seen there or Ky would put one and one together and get sixty-nine. If Ky was fucking her father...and she was...!

Taylor started the car and drove slowly back towards school. She had to speed up several times or she'd have been stopped for going too slow. Suddenly, things came into focus, things that had made one sort of sense before and suddenly made an entirely different sort of sense. Ky was furious with Taylor for fucking her father because...here Taylor's mind glitched. She couldn't finish the thought but oh, she wanted! It was a delicious and nasty thought. Ky was jealous! Ky was having sex with her own father and when he did Taylor, that must have infuriated her! My god, that explained the Spartan devotion to her vengeance. Ky was not only bothered by her father's infidelity, he was cheating on her and her mother! Turning Taylor into the school hole was distraction and a damned clever one at that. Taylor had to give Ky credit, she was a slithering genius.

Another thought struck her, like a hummingbird flying into a wind chime. What did Mary Carter, Ky's mother, know? Did she know that Ky was...was...Taylor stiffened her spine...that Ky was fucking her father? The entire situation took on a lurid complexity, like a Chinese orgy...where no one has personal space to be violated so it looks like a big naughty snarl of kite string. The Carters made the Dillons look like white bread and milk.

Taylor was almost ebullient when she arrived back at school. She checked the time and saw that Physics wasn't over yet. She didn't have marbles so she could go there. She got out of the car and ran into the school building. She found what she sought immediately. Grand Anders stood by a different entrance, malingering. He was too smart to go to class and usually came and went as he wished. He pulled straight A's with little effort.

"Grand, my god, I'm glad to see you. Will you help me find Mr. Crowder?"

Grand cocked his head and grinned a little.

"Looking for a little of what he's got? A little more?"

Taylor grinned.

"A lot more. I need practice fucking and sucking at the same time. I'll suck you while he fucks me, if you can help me find him."

Grand nodded and pointed.

"I think I saw him down that way a few minutes ago."

Together they skittered down the empty hallway. They found Mr. Crowder preparing to mop an empty class room, getting ahead of his end of day chores.

Taylor explained what she wanted and he nodded somberly, giving her no indication he was eager to fuck her. Grand, however, was less reticent.

"God, Taylor, you are a legend. No one would dare do what you are doing. How did you get the administration to look the other way while you sucked and fucked the adults in the school?" He asked while Taylor stripped down her panties and lay over the desk. She ignored the question, unclear herself why her well known sexual exploits hadn't created a terrible furor. Mr. Crowder pushed her legs wide and moved between her knees, before touching her pussy, lifting them off the floor so Taylor felt like she was balanced on her nipples. His long, knobby finger slid into her slit like she'd been oiled up before finding him, which she had but she had no wish to explain that to anyone. He touched his huge cock to her pussy and she tensed but then waved him back.

"I want to have him in my mouth when you mount me." Taylor said, feeling that flutter of control she'd felt so often in the past, that Ky had taken away and that her COMPULSION had advised her to surrender completely. Old habits die hard. Grand, understanding her words, exposed his cock to her and moved to stand in front of her face. Taylor lay on the desk as she had several times before, propped up on her elbows. She reached for Grand's cock and pulled the end to her lips. She kissed the end, licked it and then sucked it in, reaching out to pull him closer.

His cock slid down her throat in one smooth motion. The gag reflex roused but growled and retreated, tamed but not dead. Taylor cocked her head, sucked air around his cock and then waved at Mr. Crowder. She felt him approach from behind, position his cock at the entrance to her body and thrust into her. Her oily cunt gaped and he slipped into her like a sinking ship sliding beneath stormy waves. Her body convulsed but accepted him with rippling approval and clinching pleasure.

She moaned around the cock in her throat. Grand didn't come immediately. It took a minute but Taylor realized this cock, the one in her mouth, had the taste of pussy on it. Grand had already fucked someone! She was tasting his previous lover! The thought coiled up in her brain. Mr. Crowder backed out of her pussy, which clung to him like a greedy crowd of fangirls clustered around their idol. Mr. Crowder lowed her feet back to the floor and grasped her by the hips, pulling her onto his cock like a stocking cap onto a bald man. He retreated again. She felt like he was turning her inside out! Then he rammed back into her. Her body swelled and received him, accepting his full length flush up into her cunt. It clenched down on him and the man ground his teeth; Taylor could hear it. Then the man bucked and pulled back out of the confines of her vagina, now awash in her juices.

"My god, girl, you do love to fuck!" Mr. Crowder muttered before jamming his length back into her. Grand had a hand on the back of her head and another supporting one shoulder. Taylor pulled off Grand's cock, took in new air and inhaled it again. Mr. Crowder impaled her from behind and she felt the elation of being double pinned by two cocks, one deep in her mouth and the other rooted deep in her cunt. She was being fucked at both ends!

Her mind, however, was still locked on the sight of David Carter pumping cock into Ky! She sucked automatically on the cock in her mouth while Mr. Crowder pumped her from behind. She was so distracted, her body began to climax nearly without any conscious acknowledgment from her. The orgasm winkled around inside her body before exploding around the cock in her pussy. She felt her body convulse and came fully aware of the huge cock planted in her cunt. She squeezed down on it as he tried to pull back.

Mr. Crowder groaned, reversed direction and rammed into her, lifting her ass as he did so. It unbalanced her. Her hand scrabbled for support, keeping Grand's cock lodged in her throat. Grand groaned and came, spewing sperm down her throat. Mr. Crowder began to hump at her from behind, and then she felt a little squirt of wetness between her legs and then a flow of it down one thigh. He was coming. Cum poured into her from both ends and just as quickly, out of her. Her orgasm had arrived and vanished so quickly, she felt unsatisfied, desiring more, more, more. When the cocks in her stilled, she realized she sucked and fucked at the same time without any hazard. The pride she'd have normally felt was dulled by the erotic vision of David Carter fucking his daughter, of Ky Carter fucking her own father!

They cleaned up a little and parted ways. Taylor went to the toilet and was nearly back to normal when the end of period bell rang. She barely had time to get an excuse from Mr. G, explaining she was fucking and sucking at the same time and he could ask Mr. Crowder. Mr. G waved her away with her a permission slip which she delivered to Miss Cummings. The blond woman regarded her with some suspicion but gave out the assignment for Friday without further comment.

She was late getting to A.P. English. She announced first to Mrs. Stineway in a hushed voice then, at Mrs. Stineway's direction, to Ky in a somewhat choked but louder voice, through the overlay of what she'd seen, that she could suck and fuck. She assumed her position on the desk and the adults in the room fucked her and she sucked them. They got into a bit of a circle, one in her mouth and the other in her vagina. When the one in her mouth, came, the one in her pussy moved to her mouth, so she got to taste herself the entire time. She drank cum until she felt bloated again. Her pussy was swampy with stimulation but she'd not gotten enough, consistently enough to climax properly since Mr. Crowder was planted up inside her.

Ky had more marbles and handed them out in profusion. She seemed calm, at ease, even placid, not torturing Taylor and Taylor missed that, the snarling vitriol, the sneering cattiness. It added to her own arousal, her own thrill and it was that hour of power that convinced her to do nothing with the images in her phone of Ky fucking her father, at least not yet.

Dance practice went as it had dozens of times before. Taylor arrived late, showered to get the cum and sweat off of her and joined practice clean. No one bothered her. This was the next to last full practice before several of them began running track the next week, so everyone seemed to be focused on the upcoming dance competition the weekend after next. Taylor showered with the other girls and with Anne walked back to the car, now in a different spot. Anne noticed but chose not to mention it.

In the garage at home, Anne punched the door closed so they were in the car in the gloom together.

"Taylor, I have to tell you, it was so sexy being with you last night. I keep thinking about doing that with you when everyone is watching and I get so excited...I want you again tonight!" Anne's eyes shone.

Taylor's mind was full up and Anne's sudden interest was fourth in line. Ky fucking her father was first. Her mother watching them last night without intervening was second. Tomorrow night's Adult Club meeting or party or whatever you called it, was third. Anne wanting her was intriguing but it failed to surpass the other things in Taylor's rioting brain. Her body was strangely placid. They went into the house and acted out the rest of the evening as though Taylor's world hadn't shifted on its axis.

When she finally got ready for bed, she showered and then sat writing in her diary, recounting what she'd done...and seen, that day and the days prior. She wrote so long her hand cramped and she realized she'd been waiting for Anne to arrive. She went to her door and, after shutting the light, cracked it open. A shaft of light spilled out of both her mother's room and Anne's. Her father was back in Salt Lake City, having returned to Swanson only for Anne's birthday dinner. Taylor crept along the hallway until she could clearly hear Anne and her mother talking.

She went back to her room and went to sleep, numb but that felt like a relief compared to the rest of her waking time.

Friday was frenzied. Taylor ended up in any empty classroom and didn't go to any classes at all. For the most part of the day, she sucked cock after cock after cock. She skipped lunch, having drank down so much cum, she wasn't the slightest bit hungry. Mr. Crowder took her during lunch hour, fucking her while she blew seven or eight adults lined up to use her mouth, to give her more practice. Ky found her during fifth period. They hadn't spoke since before Taylor saw Ky fucking her father.

"Did you speak to Mr. Crowder? He fucked me and I blew all comers." Taylor smiled a little at her happenstance pun. "So? What's next?"

"Hands. Can you yank cocks while you are fucked and while you are sucking? It takes coordination..."

"You should know." Taylor snarked. Ky gave her a look but lifted her chin and ignored the jibe.

"If you are going to be a true world class cock sucker, you need to be able to handle four cocks at a time, at least until we open your ass for business. Then, then we'll graduate to the ass but I don't want you shortening some poor guy's prospects when you get poked in the ass. We'll make you an ass slut later and then join the two sets of skills together. Then it's a cock for every hole and you'll be holy Taylor."

Taylor grinned.

"Saint Taylor." She chortled.

Ky glowered and turned away.

"Start on your knees with a cock in each hand. They come on your face, in your hair or, if you take off your top, on your tits, if they can find them." Ky chuckled harshly, her voice going all gravelly. So Taylor spent the rest of the day with a cock in one hand and one in her mouth. It wasn't as easy as she imagined and was glad to start with only one hand on a cock. She'd pull a pud with one hand until the cock drained into her mouth or throat and then she'd suck the one in her hand, with a new one for her hand then. She was splattered with cum by the time the day ended because a few of the cocks in hand didn't wait to come in her mouth. She needed new clothes. Anne appeared and volunteered to retrieve them for her and take them to Ky's house, where the meeting of the Adult Club would be. Ky was about to escort Taylor there when someone brought notice that she needed to go to Mr. G's office.

Taylor walked through the halls of her high school splattered with cum. Her hair was a mess, her clothing stank of sex and male cum. She felt the eyes of people as she walked through the halls, quickly draining of people. No one was in the outer office so she went through the door into Mr. G's office without knocking. He was alone.

"Taylor? I see you've been at your lessons. How are you doing?"

"I can fuck and suck at he same time. I've been practicing using one hand while I suck and have about gotten that right. Next, I need to learn to take a cock in the ass and then we'll add a cock in the mouth while I am being ass fucked."

Mr. G shook his head.

"No, next, you'll be fucked ass and cunt, then move to ass and mouth."

Taylor bowed her head.

"Yes, master."

Mr. G smiled but then shook his head, as though to clear the clinging pleasure of her words from his ears.