A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taylor, I'm sorry for the things I said. God, I want to taste you so much. I want to know what my sister tastes like."

Taylor had hold of Anne's wrist and she pushed it from between her legs. She stepped past Anne to her locker and began to dress.

"Because Collette tasted her sister?" Taylor tossed over her shoulder, then bit her tongue, wishing she could take that back. The silence behind her stretched so long, Taylor thought either Anne didn't hear or she hadn't said it out loud like she thought she did. Then she heard the breathy syllable.

"Yes." Anne's voice was an autumn breeze whisper, dry and rasping.

Taylor turned to stare at her sister.

"Holy frog legs. I was being funny."

"It's not funny. Collette and Connie, they do it all the time. They want me to join then and, well, I keep putting them off."

Taylor stopped, staring at her sister, suddenly feeling that awful flutter of innocence she so hated. Her sister was sexual too, but in a different way. She had to know if Anne was batting for the other team.

"So? You think you're lezzie?"

Anne shrugged.

"Oh god, Taylor, I don't know. Mom has been so, so...!"

"Demanding? Critical? Pushy?"

"Yes, all that. She constantly tells me that cock isn't all its cracked up to be."

"So you think she's trying to tell you that she likes pussy?"

Anne scowled and shook her head.

"Jesus, Taylor, do you always have to make things so sordid?"

"Things are sordid, Anne. I just see them as they are."

"But this, this isn't like that. I snipe at you because you're popular and important and perfect at everything you do. God, you almost sucked the guy's cock this morning. I could never do that."

Despite herself, Taylor felt that flush of pride again. It irritated and embarrassed her. She gestured Anne over. Her sister looked so young, so immature but she was eighteen and a woman. Taylor kissed her, softly on the mouth. She released her sister and picked up her pack.

"Tonight, come to my room. We'll let you taste me, for the initiation."

Anne nodded and turned to walk away but Taylor caught her by the arm and pulled her into a passionate embrace. She kissed her sister on the mouth and Anne's lips parted and the kiss deepened enormously. Anne wound her arms around Taylor's neck and Taylor pulled her sister's body against her own. Anne wriggled against her and Taylor felt the familiar slither up her leg, the tight knot in her vagina, the shiver sparking up her spine. She broke the kiss.

"Let's go."

Neither of them spoke, walking out to the Larson's car. Connie was sitting in the front passenger seat and Collette was driving so the Dillon girls had to get in the back seat of the sedan.

"Took you long enough." Connie snarled. She was half gangsta and half Goth girl, like she couldn't quite make up her mind and went back and forth. She had friends of both ilks but seemed able to drift between tribes without needing any visa or passport. No one stopped her at the border but why would they? The Larson twins were beautiful.

Collette started up the car.

"So? Did you ask her?" Connie said, twisting in her seat to look back at Anne.

"Fasten your seatbelt, Connie." Collette said.

"Shut up. If you want something in your slit, say so but my slit is none of your fucking business."

My, my, a little testy, sister dear?"

Taylor glanced at Anne. She stared into the front seat.

"So? Did you ask her?"

"Yes."

"Well, jazz and bongos, Anne, what did she say?"

"Do you two have sex?" Taylor asked, her voice sounded stronger than she felt. Suddenly she felt her chest constrict and she fought for air.

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph, Annie, did you tell her?"

"I had to. To get into the adult club, you have to make Taylor come. I don't have a cock, so its my tongue in her quim that does it. So the subject of sisters having sex did come up. After all, you two both want in the adult club too. You sent me in to ask her."

"Joshua Judges Ruth, Anne, what did she say?" Collette's normally pixie-like voice lost its music and warbled like a bearing needing grease. It made Taylors teeth itch.

"What she always says. Maybe." Anne whispered.

"Maybe! Maybe? Is that the best you can do? Fuck me, I knew you were a nasty ass cunt but I didn't..."

"Shut up, Connie!" Collette's voice sliced at her sister. The ensuing silence was brittle and edged. After driving for a while and turning into their subdivision, the Larsons lived two streets over and a couple blocks down from where Anne and Taylor lived, Collette pulled over and stopped. She turned around, leaning through the gap in the bucket seats of the big Chrysler.

"Taylor, listen, we really want to join. Every senior over eighteen has been initiated but us."

"And me." Anne added.

"And Anne. Don't keep us out just because you don't want to have sex with your sister." She looked at her sister in the dark, the gloom obscured her features except for her flashing eyes and perfect white teeth. "It's not so bad, having sex with your sister. Honest. You should try it."

Taylor snorted.

"So you don't have to initiate her in the the joys of cunt licking?" Taylor spoke impulsively. She felt Anne stiffen beside her, although they weren't touching. It was like the air pressure changed around them. She regretted her words immediately. "I'm sorry. I am. I didn't mean that, to be mean like that."

"You're just naturally a mean cunt." Connie snarled from the front seat. Colette smacked her on the shoulder.

"Shut up, Connie. Take that back."

"Why? It's true."

"Goddammit, Connie, take it back, I tell you. Or, or..." Collette's voice broke.

Connie, however unclipped her seatbelt and turned onto her knees to look over the seat at Taylor who was sitting behind her.

"Sorry, Taylor. You've never been a cunt to me. That wasn't fair."

Taylor grinned slightly.

"You're too fast for me to be a cunt to you, Connie." She said. "It might be up to Ky but I bet you'll have a chance to get into the Adult club, a good chance." For a moment, she caught a flash of Connie's face in the light of a passing car on a different street. She looked joyful, which Connie never did, unless sneers could ever be joyful.

It surprised Taylor. She patted Anne.

"Let's go. Mom's likely waiting supper on us. Thanks for the ride, cunts."

"Sure thing, cunt." Connie shot back. They all chuckled. Taylor and Anne walked together into the house without speaking again. Suddenly, Taylor was very tired.

Supper with her mother and Anne was calm and efficient. They ate together and then studied apart. Taylor's mind seemed to close on the thought of her sister coming to her bed until she lay alone. At first, she wondered if she should take off her clothing, then dressed for bed, if she should shed her panties and nightgown and greet her sister naked. She toiled over that decision, hoping for Anne's arrival to staunch the flow of erotic thoughts filling her head.

She blinked away with a start, lying on her back. She listened, wondering what woke her. The Stygian darkness hurt her eyes and made her strain to see if Anne was standing beside her. After a long pause, Taylor finally spoke into the darkness.

"Anne?" She said, speaking normally, but her voice felt as though she'd yelled into the dark void around her. Her eyes adjusted and she focused, finding the green light of her clock radio and the the outline of her door. She rose up and went to it and carefully clicked it open. The clock said it was nearly midnight. She peered out into the hall and saw light from the direction of Anne's room. At first, she wanted to pad down and tell Anne to come along but then she felt how foolish that thought was. Instead, she crept along the wall until she heard the soft murmur of voices.

Her mother was in Ann's room.

Taylor got to the open door and peered through the crack at the hinges. Her mother sat on the end of Anne's bed. Anne was in bed, in her nightclothes, sitting against the headboard. They were talking.

"You can be a wonderful dancer, Anne but you must practice."

"Like Taylor?" Anne asked, almost as if she knew Taylor could hear and was flattering her.

"No. Taylor is a storm, a fury of action and intensity. You can be calm and elegant, beautiful. So, no, not like Taylor. You have the form of a woman and when men look at you, they feel it, the kiss of beauty. Taylor, when they look at her, they just see a malformed female that is good for one thing and we both know what that is, don't we?" Tara Dillon laughed and Anne laughed too, then hacked and choked.

Taylor skittered away back to her bed, pulling the door closed and leaning against it. She wrote in her diary till nearly one, giving a full account of her cock sucking lessons, pulling the pride out of her memory and then bathing in the humiliation. When she finally lay down to sleep, the last thought was of Anne's lips on hers.

The next morning, her mother yielded the car. "Your father will be home and we'll meet you at The Chain House at six or six-thirty for Anne's birthday dinner. She wants the steak there."

In the car on the way to school, Anne was quiet right up until they were parked.

"I'm sorry, Taylor. Mom came to my room and talked and talked and talked. Tonight?"

Taylor looked at her sister, her beautiful ginger sister and looked away.

"Happy Birthday, Annie." She said and got out of the car and walked to keep her standing or kneeling appointment with a monster cock.

She gagged on Mr. Crowder's cock the moment it touched the back of her mouth. She gagged on Shane McRay's cock outside her first period class and gagged through the first period class. She sucked seven cocks and couldn't suck even the smallest into her throat like she had the day before. Second period was no better but she steeled herself and ended up coughing herself silly. She nearly bit off Donny Akerman's cock so no one was willing to go after that. Ky merely smiled and shook her head.

By noon, Taylor could suck a cock again without gagging but it wasn't until the last period of the day that she managed to force one into her throat again without coughing it up. Ky didn't bother to bring in Mr. Crowder but let Taylor sit in the last seat in the back of the class and suck each cock as it was offered. As the end of class appeared, Ky wandered back and told the guy Taylor was blowing to frost her face so Taylor had to appear at dance practice with cum on her face.

Mrs. Dougherty regarded Taylor when she pulled open the door to the studio.

"Taylor, come over here."

Taylor walked over to stand before the woman.

The other girls stopped to watch this confrontation between sexual exhibitionism and conventional social order.

"Taylor, what is that on your face?" Mrs. Dougherty asked, discomfort and disgust etched on her face.

"Cum." Taylor said.

For a moment, Mrs. Dougherty's face worked, her mouth twitched but then her lips set in a firm line.

"Go wash it off, Taylor. Now."

"I can't." Taylor glanced out of the corner of her eyes and found Ky staring at her. Ky's eyes fixed on her with unnerving focus. Taylor nearly giggled, knowing that Ky would surely misunderstand what she said next.

"Why not, Taylor?" Mrs. Dougherty's voice cracked, just a little.

"My master told me I couldn't, at least not until I had another cock to suck."

Mrs. Dougherty's face flinched like she'd been slapped.

"Get in the office, Taylor."

She looked around at the manikin challenge in the studio.

"What are you girls looking at? Get dressed for practice! Now!" Her voice cracked like a whip. All but Ky scampered for the door to the locker room. Mrs. Dougherty glared at Ky until she drifted through the door after the rest leaving them alone. She pointed to the little office she occupied just off the studio. Taylor moved towards it, slowly, walking with the flouncing ballet walk Ky had used to leave the studio. She felt the woman's presence behind her like a gas cloud. The little office had a full window to the left of the door so they would be visible from the studio unless they lay down on the floor. Taylor's spine tingled at the prospect of what came next.

Mrs. Dougherty slammed the door and then moved around Taylor to stand by the chair behind the little desk. The office was small, cramped and cluttered. With both of them in it, it felt full. Taylor could smell the cum on her face, a dab beaded on her upper lip, so she couldn't tell if the room filled with the chlorine aroma or not. "I should be on the swim team." She thought to herself. "I'd fit right in." She tried not to smile but did anyway.

"What did you just say to me?" Mrs. Dougherty asked.

"I can't clean the cum off my face." Taylor said brightly, feeling ebullient for the first time all day. The return of her gag reflex had dampened her spirits but for some odd reason, being challenged about the cum on her face elated her.

"Why not? What did you just tell me, what was the excuse you just gave me?" Mrs. Dougherty's glower dared Taylor to repeat herself. She did, happily.

"My master told me I couldn't clean cum off my face until I was ready to suck another cock." Taylor hesitated, then added by way of explanation. "This is my week for cock sucking lessons. I suck at sucking cock."

For a long few moments, Mrs. Dougherty merely blinked her big eyes, fast and furiously. She finally swallowed whatever she was thinking, replacing the words souring in her mouth and looked away from Taylor's cum spattered face. She turned her head to look out the plate glass window. Taylor did too. The other girls were spilling out of the door to the locker room, several of them still half dressed. Mrs. Dougherty looked back at Taylor.

"How are you going get the cum off your face...if there is no cock to suck?" Mrs. Dougherty spoke as though she had bile on her teeth.

"Oh, not me. Someone else."

"Someone else has to wash it off?" Mrs Dougherty's voice warbled a little.

"No."

"How then?"

"Lick it off." Taylor said. When Mrs. Dougherty's eyebrows raised making the woman's big eyes bigger, Taylor added, "Oh, not me. Someone else. Another woman. If she licks it off, that's okay...my master said." Taylor felt the bulge of laughter swell behind her ribs and she thought she was going to explode. She closed her eyes and bowed her head, struggling to hold it in and succeeding but barely.

"Lick it off?" Mrs. Dougherty whispered. "Cum?" Taylor lifted her gaze to look the woman directly in the eyes. "Who's your master? Who told you this?"

"Oh, I couldn't possibly reveal that, Mrs. Dougherty. It would be right. I'm not to discuss my Master with anyone."

"But you just did." Mrs. Dougherty shook her head. "Oh for Christ's sake!" She growled. "Just clean it off. You can't dance like that!"

Taylor shrugged.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Dougherty. I can't. My Master told me I couldn't clean cum off my face unless someone licked it off."

"Oh, for Christ's sake!" Mrs. Dougherty snarled again. She took a step closer to Taylor and then jerked her head to look at the clusters girls in the studio. Ky saw the glance and clapped her hands and pointed. Everyone flinched into motion, stretching and preparing for practice, trying to avoid peering into the office. Mrs. Dougherty looked back at Taylor and with a clinched sigh, grasped her by the shoulders.

Taylor didn't move. She held perfectly still, like a rabbit sensing the cougar creeping through the heather. Mrs. Dougherty leaned forward, sniffed, closed her eyes and extended her tongue. It touched Taylor's lips. The contact sent a rapacious shiver up Taylor's spine. She quaked from the sensation. Mrs. Dougherty's hands clinched tighter on her shoulders. The extended tongue found the bead of cum on Taylor's lip and wiped it away. Mrs. Dougherty smacked her lips and swallowed extravagantly.

"Oh, Christ in a cup!" The woman hissed. Then, as though the Rubicon had been crossed and she found nothing but a downhill slope in contradiction to natural geography, she licked Taylor's face clean of cum. Left cheek, right cheek, then eyes, eyebrows and forehead and last the line of her chin, the woman lapped cum off of Taylor's face. Taylor groaned a little, shaking in the woman's clutches, but not moving a muscle intentionally. When Mrs. Dougherty licked over the point of her chin, Taylor opened her eyes, feeling the woman's hot breath on her now damp face. The woman pulled at her shoulders but leaned in and kissed Taylor on the mouth, with a raw sound emitting from her throat as she did so. She held Taylor by the shoulders, locking her in position while their lips met, parted and their tongues tangled. Taylor didn't move, but she let her lips soften and accept the kiss, touching the invading tongue tentatively with her own.

Suddenly, Mrs. Dougherty stepped forward and wrestled the smaller woman backwards. Taylor felt her body lean and stepped back rather than fall on her rump. She stepped and stepped until her shoulders touched the door, then she stopped, her lower body a couple feet out from the door so she tilted back against it. Mrs. Dougherty was still kissing her. The hand on Taylor's right shoulder left it, smoothing down that arm to Taylor's waist, then lower. Mrs. Dougherty crouched to get her hand onto Taylor's knee below her skirt. Taylor grunted at the contact with her bare skin. The hand slid right up the outside of her thigh and then skittered across the muscular arch to cup her vagina. Taylor gasped against the lips kissing her. Her crotch was damp but the hot feel of the woman's hand on her pussy made her tingle and she was sure more moisture was coming. The hand pulled down the waistband of her panties and sneaked in between her legs. Taylor groaned.

Mrs. Dougherty's finger traced down the rich furrow of her body, flipping through the folds of her extravagant cunt.

"You're so hairy." Mrs. Dougherty whispered, not quite ending the kiss, but speaking against Taylor's open mouth. Taylor had no idea how to respond. The finger found the entrance to her body and pushed into her and Taylor lost all words, gasping as the penetration sent electric shocks through her nervous system. Her hips tightened and she pressed herself onto the finger. It speared up into her. She hadn't had a cock inside her since yesterday so her poor pussy was panting for attention but this surprised everyone.

Mrs. Dougherty withdrew her finger.

"You have a Master?" She whispered, her mouth still against Taylor's lips. Taylor tried to nod but the woman cupped the back of her head with her other hand, holding her still.

"Yes." Taylor hissed. The woman kissed her and penetrated her again. Two fingers thrust into her weeping pussy. The sound in the insular office sounded loud, like an unwrung mop being dropped onto the floor. Taylor was wet as Venice. Her hips clinched and she felt her pussy clamp down on the two fingers. They withdrew again. She groaned into Mrs. Dougherty's mouth and the woman groaned back, like an echo out of some vast cavern, damp and chill. Taylor's cavern was damp but not chilly, it bubbled and boiled, all toil and trouble. The woman's hand stiffened and three finger's wriggled into the entrance to Taylor's body, forming a tight, thick probe.

Taylor groaned again then pressed her lips against Mrs. Dougherty's mouth, kissing her open mouthed and passionately. Her body ached for release. The day of frustration, gagging and swallowing cum without swallowing cock had left her sizzling with need. Precisely what sort of need, she'd not contemplated but the fingers in her pussy tickled it and taunted her, daring her to resist and reject what the woman was doing to her. Taylor groaned again, unable to stop the fingers from pushing deeper into her body. Mrs. Dougherty, moved to the side, pressing her voluptuous body against Taylor, pinning her to the door. Her hand began to piston in and out of Taylor's vagina, pumping and massaging and stroking and stoking her to ever higher and higher levels of erotic ardor.

1...678910...13