A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, that's hot!" Ash whispered from out of sight over Taylor's head.

Mr. G smiled a knowing smile and unbuckled his pants. The tension in the room was made evident by the silence. That a room full of pre-college adults could be that silent for that long all at once and all together was a right miracle. Anne stood in just her heels and bra.

"Turn around, Anne." Mr. G said, his voice sounded just as normal and casual as always.

She turned slowly, her feet bathed in the puddle of her fallen dress. Her turning barely disturbed the dress. Mr G skillfully unsnapped her bra. A number of people sighed as Anne let the bra drift down her arms and then drop at her side. She was naked. Mr G pressed on her back, right between her shoulder blades. She bent from the waist. His odd cock was rock sold hard. He felt between Anne's legs. Anne jerked and twitched, making little sounds she couldn't suppress. Her hips flared and her butt bubbled behind her. Mr. G bent his cock down, crouched a little to line up and entered her.

Anne groaned deep, a soprano rift that sounded like what it was, sexual satisfaction. Mr. G grasped her by the hips and shoved into her while pulling back on her, mounting her and fixing her on his cock.

"Oh my god!" Anne trilled. Her voice sounded like chimes, musical with delight. "Oh god, Mr. G, fuck me!" Her voice warbled with her obvious need.

Instead the man backed out of her channel. Anne sighed with disappointment. Mr. G moved towards Taylor and had his cock at her lips before she understood his lurid intentions. His hand pulled her onto her side and the other held her head.

"Open up, Taylor. Show these adults that you can suck cock!"

Her mouth opened as ordered. The will she thought she possessed was fast eroding. She tasted her sister again as Mr. G's cock slid through her now greedy lips and thence into the midnight confines of her mouth and further into the tight stricture of her throat. His hand found her brown hair, pulled it into a knot and held her head. He pumped into her mouth a few times, letting Taylor demonstrate her new found skill for the doubters.

When he pulled free of her throat without leaving cum froth in his cock's wake, Taylor actually felt empty disappointment. He moved to Anne, touched one hand to one breast and kissed the other before taking her in his arms and kissing her. Anne melded with him like inspiration with an artist, wrapping her arms around his neck and stretching up onto her toes.

Mr. G released her and patted her on the hip.

"You may not refuse any offer tonight Anne. They will all have you as they wish."

Billy, who had always had a huge thing for Taylor's sister and had taken it out on Taylor, appeared and pulled Anne aside and forced her to her knees. Taylor watched with salacious fascination as her sister sucked Billy's cock far into her mouth. Taylor moaned and the room moaned with her, Anne sucked alone.

"Collette or Connie? Who's next?" Connie elbowed her way into the space before Mr. G. She didn't hesitate but dropped to her knees and fit her mouth to his cock. His white hands on her tight corn rows were a stark contrast. His cock disappeared down her throat and she held him deep, her eyes shifting in her head, just about even with Taylors. The black girl looked almost bemused, her mouth stuffed full of cock, looking at Taylor totally trussed on the table.

Mr. G gently extracted his cock from her mouth and stood her up. She stood still while he pulled the tight rib-tickling tee over her head, unclasped her bra and then unbuttoned her shrink-wrapped jeans. She began to shiver when he pushed them down to her thighs and left them there. She wore no panties. Mr. G bent and kissed each nipple back and forth with greater and greater intensity until Connie groaned aloud. Her voice emerged as a rich caramel sound, smooth and soft. Mr. G straightened, put a hand between her legs and pushed a finger between the woman's pulsing pussy lips. She groaned, much louder this time.

Mr G removed his finger from her body and held it up.

"I believe she too is ready to be mounted." His voice had the slight stress cracks in it, little spider webs of controlled excitement.

He looked at his finger then at Taylor. He moved to her and presented her with his finger dipped in Connie. Taylor did as intended. She sucked it clean. Mr. G returned to Connie and she turned and bent her jeans holding her legs together. She growled when he entered her, his cock slipping into her smooth tight body with musical ease, as though she were an instrument and his cock touched the keys inside her. She trilled from the moment the cockhead touched her pussy lips to the consummate moment when she was stuffed full of his hard meat. Mr. G took hold of her by the waist and moved her back and forth. Connie orgasmed.

Even if she hadn't announced her climax, anyone with even the slightest inkling about the female orgasm would have seen it for what it was. Connie Larson orgasmed. She twitched, her shoulders drew up, froze and then she shuddered and bucked, mounted on his cock like a pearl onion on the end of a kabob stick. Mr. G pulled out of her and fucked Taylor's throat again. Connie tasted profoundly different from Anne. Taylor at first concentrated on taking his cock but then locked onto the fact that many people were seeing her suck cock without choking for the first time. Only at that moment did she realize she'd likely be getting cocks in both ends this time and not just in her cunt! She felt both proud and apprehensive, though she couldn't have explained why.

When Mr. G left her, she slurped on his cock, hoping she left the impression that she wanted more. She did but communicating that had never been part of her repertoire. He kissed Connie. She wrapped a black hand around his cock while he did and for a second seemed disinclined to let go. She waddled away and struggled out of her tight jeans, finally becoming fully naked.

"You may not refuse any offer, Connie." Mr. G said. "You are an initiate until you make Taylor come." He smiled as though it were a private joke between him and God. He looked around. "Collette? Where's Collette?"

Collette appeared dressed in a short red skirt that highlighted her smooth, beautiful black legs, with a black blouse that seemed to blend with her chocolate skin. She smiled at him and her perfect teeth appeared to gleam like the moon in the night.

"Mr. G, please fuck me just like this. I don't have any panties on." She smiled again. She wore high platform heels that raised her up perhaps four inches, making her clomp about like a fat deer. She was anything but fat but was preciously dear.

Mr. G still had his pants around his knees. He let them drop and pulled Collette into an embrace similar to what he'd attained with her twin sister. Collette, however, merely quivered in his clutches. When he released her, she smiled.

"My god, you kiss good!" She wheezed. Her tight little tits rose and fell inside her black blouse. "I want to climb onto you, Mr. G, facing you. Is that alright?"

Mr. G just nodded. He did crouch a little while the girl hitched her cunt onto his cock. It penetrated into her body with a loud squelch, harmonizing with Taylor. She was wet also. Mr. G grasped one leg and pulled it off the floor, supporting her with cock and hand. She bounced once on her remaining support and then holding onto his shoulders, lifted her last foot off the ground. Collette clearly had strength and hung from his shoulders while Mr. G wavered, gaging the new center of gravity of their doublebacked beast, then settled down the shaft of his cock, taking it fully up into her body.

She sighed as she filled up with cock. She remained fully dressed, except she'd managed to kick off her platforms. Taylor watched with real envy while they struggled to remain upright and fuck at the same time. Soren Johannsen moved in behind Mr. G and steadied him with a hand on the shoulder. Collette fucked Mr. G, then while he stood still but steadied by Soren's hand, letting her. The red skirt covering her flapped like flag in the wind while she worked her ass up and down, pumping herself full of cock over and over.

Collette came, perhaps even faster than her sister.

Mr. G had to ask her to climb down. She did so, obviously with reluctance. Once on her bare feet, it was clear because she wobbled like a new born baby deer. She recovered equally fast. In moments, she moved sprightly over to Taylor on the table, bent between her chickenwinged legs and licked her pussy. Taylor groaned. Mr. G, in the meantime, grasped Taylor by the hair and inserted his cock into her mouth. She took his cock even as Collette thrust a tongue deep into her.

Taylor came.

It was one of those built up climaxes, layers of stimulation and segments of arousal, it was like a flash of lightning in an essentially clear sky. One moment her mind was replete with the feel of tongue and cock, neither hers, and the next she was quaking with a profound orgasm. She jerked, she bucked, she came and came and came because Collette refused to release her. Mr. G held her head, pushing cock deep into her mouth and pumping until he came, and came, and came. He poured cum into Taylor until she bubbled with it, until it foamed around her lips and dribbled down her chin and ran into the hollow of her neck. That was how Taylor Dillon came to be matriculated from her cocksucking lessons. That weekend, they fucked her nearly to failure and the entire time, Taylor orgasmed and orgasmed, climaxed and climaxed, came and came, even while sucking cock after cock. She took another important step to becoming a perfect fuck toy.

**Taylor, if you read this, please contact me again. I feel your loss horribly, you must return to me. —The author.