A Fucking Investment Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie stuttered to an embarrassed halt. "Okay, now you know. I have a girl crush. I mean, had. Have. Oh hell, I don't know what I have but I do know when Rachel walks into the room I get all tongue tied and shivery. My thighs start to tingle and I want to open them up and ask her to touch me or whatever. I, god, I get so bothered when I think about her."

Cassie pulled on the beer again and looked at it like it spoke to her. "Fuck me, empty already." She set it down on the end table and ran a hand through her mousy brown hair.

She was right. She did not have much to entice a man but what she did have she had in abundance and it was plenty sufficient. Her tits were monuments; the sort of things that inspired worship and offerings and attracted pigeons.

I stared, finally slipping out of my dour mood and into one of acquisitive appreciation.

Cassie looked up at me. "Okay, I admit it. I have a girl crush. God, I have since I first saw her. She, she is just gorgeous and gentle and nice and, and, and I have dreams about her but, but I don't really know what to dream. I mean, I mean, I am naked on a bed and she comes into the room and she looks at me and comes over to the bed. I lay back and when I feel her hands on my knees I wake up, all horny and crazy. I have to masturbate and come a dozen times before I can go back to sleep."

This time the color in her cheeks had nothing to do with embarrassment. Her eyes had a faraway look and one hand stroked the curve of her neck while the other hand ran up and down one thigh.

Finally she returned to me. "I am sorry. I, I am speaking of this for the first time." She giggled nervously. "I want you to...to...." Her eyes switched to mine from that distant dream, imploring me to fill in the blank for her.

By now I was most ready to fill in her vacancies. I was not so distracted that I could not be helpful, though. "You want me to arrange for her to..."

"I want you to give me to her." Cassie said, expostulating like it had been sealed up in her and the seal cracked and let it out.

"Give her to you, you mean?"

"Oh no, I want you to give me to her. I want her to own me." Cassie gasped. "Oh god, did I say that out loud." She panted, her bosoms heaving in the most obvious way. She glanced at Victoria who had sat down at the kitchen table. Mrs. Grayson wavered in the chair like a tree in a stout wind.

I was a little perturbed, mostly by the idea that this woman had something in mind that was far beyond my abilities, you know two dicks or one pussy. Fuck me, I needed proxies.

"Has she touched you? Have you touched her?" I asked.

"Oh my yes, that day, the day I met her the first time, we ended up alone in the kitchen. Everyone else was out by the pool and she kissed me. On the lips." Cassie moved one hand up to cup one of her breasts, lifting it as though to be kissed, twisting the decorum of her blouse as she did so. "She touched me, cupping my titty. She pressed against me and put a hand between my legs. I was wet like a water balloon broke inside of me. I couldn't breathe. I could think. I broke away from her and ran home. She terrified me, touching me like that, blowing in my ear and saying nothing.

"Gordon was all irritated when he got home but he fucked me anyway, after I pleaded with him to have sex with me. I, I almost came with him inside me that time." She stopped and grinned. "But no." She shrugged. "The way I see it, Mr. Gale, I have missed out on sex for most of my life and I want you to remedy that." She smiled but then looked me straight in the eye. "I want what you want. You want to use me to fuck you and your friends. Well, me too. I want that. I want to finish with you and have more sex they have in the stories on Literotica."

I thought about that for a moment. I looked at the young woman. Her folio said she was twenty-seven. Not staring down the barrel of thirty yet but within easy reach. I understood her point of view. She seemed chatty enough to me and said so.

"You don't seem shy. I mean, you are talking easily enough with me. Why should I believe your sexual experience is so limited?"

She regarded me for a moment. She cocked her head and nodded. "Hard to believe someone with these," she hefted both breasts with both hands, "hasn't had plenty of offers. You saw me blush. My worry has always been that I looked like just big boobs to a man and once they got my blouse off...I don't know what would happen then."

"You want them to respect you for your mind."

"Fuck no. I want them to fuck me. I want to be used like a woman. I am built to hold a cock inside of me till you come. I am built to orgasm again and again and I want that. I am just tired of doing it myself."

I nodded. "Let me ask you, Cassie, what do you like?"

I almost laughed. The look on her face was like she opened the door to a blind date to find a parrot holding flowers.

"I, well, I, I...jeez Mr. Gale, I don't know what I like. I haven't ever been shopping. You know, for sex. How can I tell what I like?"

I nodded again. "I see.

She waited for me but when I didn't say anything more she rose up, asked if I wanted another. I drained my Dos Equis and she got us two more. Victoria had her head on her arms on the table. Cassie looked at her with respectful pity.

"She hasn't ever had beer before?"

I shrugged, wondering about that myself.

Cassie sat on the couch, the other end from me. We looked out at the fading day. We each sipped from our respective beers. The silence seemed, natural. I liked this girl, I say "girl" because she seemed young, innocent in a knowledgeable sort of way; like she knew the words and even the meanings but the actual experiences of them had as yet eluded her.

"You want to have two men fuck you at the same time?" I asked, the thought bubbling out of me.

She looked startled then relaxed. She nodded. "I, the idea of having two men sucking on my tits at the same time...I, god, just saying that out loud to you, makes me hot. I, I have been on edge ever since I decided to leave you that little note." She giggled. "I felt really stupid trying to tuck a note into your door, so I took off my bra."

I grinned in response to her giggles. "I wish I had been there to see."

"Want to see now? You should have seen me with that one under this blouse. That is why I wore the jacket and still Mr. Rankin nearly fell down the stairs when I walked in this morning. He didn't even blink when I told him I wasn't feeling well and wanted to cancel class. We're ahead. He just stared. Everyone was staring. This blouse is so sheer."

Sheer. That was the word I was looking for to describe it. Sheer. Yes, it was very, very sheer.

My mind had shifted to something else, though. I had a thought, an interesting thought. One that had just enough of an edge to keep me from disposing of it out of hand.

"What do you think of Mr. Sawyer?" I asked.

"Tom Sawyer?"

I shook my head and nearly corrected her when I saw the impish look in her eyes. I gave her a look and she complied with its demand.

"Oh, you mean John Sawyer? Eve Covington's husband? I know him. He is dreamy. I think all of the women in Holdingsfield would do him if they got the chance."

And I got my confirmation. I nodded. "You don't really know what you like, then. Pussy or cock or some combination of the two? You really don't know do you? What do you think you do the best?"

Again that odd look of surprise mixed with mystification. "I, I don't know. Gordon, he didn't like talking about sex." She blushed again. "Or my body. I, when I dressed up, you know, provocatively he'd get all weird and quiet and when the evening was over, one dozen up and down and snoring. Seemed like a lot of trouble to no purpose."

"Do you like intercourse?"

She shrugged.

"How about fellatio?"

Her brow crinkled. "You mean cock sucking? Is that how you say it? I always figured it rhymed with Pocatello."

I nodded.

She shrugged. I couldn't tell if she was shitting me or if she actually was dyslexic.

"I don't know. Never really tried it. Well, that is not really true. We had some Szechuan food, when we first got married and he tried to get me to blow him and I did. His cock got a rash something awful and he ended up in the hospital. I have shied away from that since then." She smiled shyly. "I don't really think it was me. I think it was some of the spices. That shit can be really, really hot!"

I almost laughed. "Care to try again?"

"Sechuan? Oh no. That was the last time for me?"

"Cocksucking." I said. "Fellatio." I let the word hiss softly from between my lips like a villain's invocation.

She looked at me for a long time. She did not speak, she barely blinked. It was like she had gotten into a trance without letting me know.

Finally I said, "If you do two guys at once, you'll need to know how to take a cock down your throat without gagging." He felt all helpful and considerate.

She snapped out of her reverie. "I thought if you were going to own my contract, you'd just tell me what to do."

Very reasonable. Sometimes you stop being polite as a matter of satisfaction, for you and the woman. "Get on your knees." I said, my voice rasped far rougher than I'd intended. My mouth was dry so I took another swig of beer.

Cassie did the same. She set the bottle down and did as I requested; she slipped off the couch onto her knees and crawled towards me. The blouse gaped open.

I had a passing thought that I had jumped the shark and skipped a lot of preparatory steps. She did not seem unnerved by the quick move to sucking cock. Her face looked intent, serious, committed. She seemed uncaring about Victoria who sat up at my words. If Mrs. Grayson was drunk, her eyes were unnaturally clear.

Cassie arrived at my knees, placed two hands on each knee and pushed them wide. She looked up at me. "I guess I thought when Val said you judged on kissing, she meant on the mouth."

I grinned, reached for her shoulders and lifted her up till she stood on her knees between my legs, hands on my thighs. I kissed her, a slight press of my lips against her. Her eyes were open, invisible behind the glint on her glasses, just blinking motions that rippled the reflection of light on them.

With one hand I removed her glasses. She was blinking furiously. The kiss persisted. I retained hold of her shoulder with one hand. I began to unbutton the sheer blouse. She trembled and my fingers twiddled the sink of her cleavage. The button refused to be undone.

Cassie moved both hands to mine and pulled it away from the button then pressed it against one of her breasts. "These buttons are really difficult to unbutton." She whispered. I bent to her mouth again and kissed her while she unbuttoned her blouse.

When the blouse V'ed below her massive breasts, she reached for my belt buckle I stopped her, capturing her hands and placing them on my thighs. She looked up at me, her eyes inquiring, serious and just a little bleary.

I put a hand behind her head and kissed her again. Her lips parted and, opened-mouthed, she accepted the kiss. Her compliance seemed encouraging. My mind was rushing forward to what came next. I opened my eyes to find Victoria staring at us, one hand at her neck, the other gripping her beer bottle by its long neck.

Cassie slid her hands carefully up both thighs, meeting at my crotch, my pants strained as my cock responded to her presence. She had little trouble with the belt and the snap. She tinkered with the zipper and finally pulled it down the length of my cock, providing me with a slight buzzing that reverberated through my bones.

"Oh gracious me." She whispered. "You are very erect." She looked up. "I mean, just erect. Erect doesn't really have gradations. Either you are or your aren't and you definitely are." She licked her lips. "You want me to put that in my mouth, right?"

Her eyes were so wide, so guileless, I almost ended it with her right there. But behind that blinking cluelessness was an eager desire to get a clue. I had a clue and offered it freely. "Right. Touch it first."

"I have touched cock before."

"With your lips. Your tongue."

"Oh. Right. I get you now. Shouldn't I...?" She hooked a finger inside the waist band and gave it a tentative tug.

I nodded. "Yes. Of course." Easier said than done, it turned out. She was far too passive and could not seem to get firm enough hold of my slacks to get them down. I let her fuss with them for several minutes till finally she look askance at me and I had to help.

I was still puzzled, unsure if this was some goddamned act or not. If it was an act, it was a damn good one. She managed to get my slacks down to my thighs and seemed to realize only then that she had left my briefs in place. She touched the growing wet spot on them and went through a similar trial getting them off, finally deciding that she had to touch my cock to keep from bending it out of shape.

One of her cool hands touched my cock, she took firm hold and in moments had the briefs off my ass. She released my cock with her hand and stripped slacks and briefs down to my ankles. She negotiated with my shoes and finally decided to strip me properly, undoing the shoes and removing everything.

During this whole operation, I watched her breasts. Big breasts sometimes take refuge in a bra. Hers surely would have commanded the bra, filling it and giving it form and purpose. I so wanted to touch them and kiss them. I was panting with desire by this time.

Victoria stood up and took a couple steps towards us. She watched with a sort of crystalline attention. Not quite staring but not looking away, either.

Cassie looked up at me, licking her lips. With one hand she lifted up my stiff cock, pointing it at her face. She regarded it for a moment, like it was a hamburger much too large to fit her mouth. Finally, she bent towards it.

I thought she'd kiss it but she hesitated and her breath blew over the head of my cock. I don't know if she intended to be provocative but she succeeded. For a dozen years she sat with her lips almost touching my cock, her hot breath fluttering over my cock like a butterfly made of fire. I swear, the time felt like forever before she put out her tongue and tasted the little jewel of pre-cum on the end of my cock.

I felt the contact like electricity, running through my body. The tongue swirled around the little crown and then her lips were kissing it. The tongue continued caressing it. She sucked slightly on the head and then kissed it again. She pulled back and licked off the end. Her hand gripped me too hard and I tapped her wrist.

She grunted and relaxed her grip a little. She looked up. "It is soft. Spongy, like, like, god it is like nothing I have ever touched." The wonder in her voice embarrassed me. I felt like a specimen in a class.

"You want me to suck it now?"

"Kiss it first."

She did, not really a chaste kiss, since her lips formed an O around the end of my cock. One would hardly call a kiss on the cock chaste, I think. The kiss was cautious, then, careful, perhaps restrained.

"Lick it, feel it with your tongue, the top, the tip, the underside.

Her tongue obediently appeared. She pressed the top pad of her tongue to the cone of my cock and then tried to moved it around the head. Tip, top, bottom, her tongue caressed my cock. She kissed it again.

She looked at up. "I should, I should suck it?" Her voice was reedy thin, tense, like she was taking an examination. "Tell me what to do."

I took a moment and described from my one-sided point of view how to suck a cock. It was an awkward conversation but she displayed eager desire to get it right. In the end, she settled on sucking on the first third of my cock into her mouth. She bit down once and I grunted and flinched.

She pulled off my cock with a nervous giggle. "Don't say it. Even I know. No fucking teeth!"

Victoria stood behind her, forgotten, watching while I manipulated Cassie till she had my cock in her mouth. Cassie began to pump her mouth up and down on my cock, fucking me with her face. I caught Victoria staring at us with longing, licking her lips but when she saw me, the chill glass snapped back into place and she turned back to get another beer.

After the technical discussion ended, Cassie's mouth on my cock aroused me but I was not going to come like that. I wanted to feel it in her throat. I told her to breathe through her nose and gripped her head. I felt her neck tense so I waited. Finally, she relaxed. She continued to suck on the end of my cock like it was a huge straw stuck in an empty cup.

Holding her head gently between my hands, I pushed her face down into my lap. She grunted and widened her jaws. I felt the end of my cock scrape against the roof of her mouth. She adjusted the angle of incidence and I felt her throat clinching. I pushed into her throat and she grunted again. She gagged and pulled back. I let her but to her credit, she did not need to be pushed back to it. She bent over my cock and positioned it at the back of her mouth. She waited.

Finally, understanding, I pushed her head down, pressing my cock deep into her throat. She grunted, twisting but not resisting. My cock penetrated into her throat. Her breathing stopped with a sucking squeak. She pulled back and then pressed forward once more. Her lips closed over the shaft of my cock and she pushed harder, grunting and sucking. Her tongue slithered around my cock. I felt the ridges of her teeth. She kept them safely distant.

Cassie sealed her lips and began to suck. Hard. The feeling seemed unbearable and in moments, my cock responded. At first, a small jerk signaled the coming...come. She seemed to know what was about to happen, though I was panting too fast to speak; my brain had gone into neutral. My cock swelled in her tight throat.

When I jerked next, a huge glot of cum spewed into her throat. She swallowed. Another and another followed. In moments she gagged, cum foamed around her lips as she backed away from the fire hose in her mouth. She continued to lick and suck but it was too much. Cum appeared around her thick, full lips, a glistening coating covered her chin. She snorted once and pulled away while my cock was still firing for effect. A glob of cum hit her squarely on the forehead. She sat back, out of the line of fire, realizing she was aiming the thing at her face. Her eyes crossed as she tried to see what she felt sizzling between her eyebrows. The glob of cum oozed towards the bridge of her nose.

I sat back, my cock lurching and staggering like a drunk guy on stilts. Abruptly, Cassie grabbed my flailing cock and fit her lips over the sensitive head. I spurted several more times into her mouth, coating her lips as I did so.

When my cock calmed, she sat back onto her heels. She looked up at me, wonder in her eyes. "Well, fuck me running, I just sucked a cock. If you go in the hospital, it'll be the last one I ever suck." She licked her lips and got up and went into the kitchen. Victoria was standing to the side, having found a vantage point from which she could watch. Her eyes were fixed on my glistening and still hard cock. She constantly licked her lips.

Cassie drifted by her, giving the woman a look of defiance, almost a dare. I wanted it to be a dare. Cassie's blouse was open and her breasts wavered slightly, tight, tall and full. I noticed Victoria glancing at them, never meeting the other woman's eyes, looking the other woman right in the tits.

Cassie returned with a warm cloth and wiped up my leavings, cleaning me. "I have to confess, I am a little amazed. You, you actually tasted good. I mean, I cannot understand it but I liked the taste. I'd do it again, if you don't turn all red and get hives." She smiled carefully. "How did I do?"

1...34567...12