All Comments on 'A Game within a Game Ch. 02B'

by doberinca

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Women seem to want to have fun at Rob's expense.

The women keep pushing Rob's buttons and it seems that he always has to suffer for it. He warns them and what could happen. But they continue to do it. To lie to him and plot their little games and fun even if he is not interested in most of it. They say that they love him and will not force him to do anything. But they still connive to get him to do what they want him to do. It is too bad that Rob can not read minds. Maybe he should put video/audio equipment to watch what the women are up to when he is not with them so that he can spoil their fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Like this.

This is a great story, I love for once that Rob is not a cock sucking sissy,and still likes the pleasure of cross dressing and having sex with hot women.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
reality

love this series, tells a lot about how bad a S&M scene can go, in inexperienced hands. also shows ghosts(memories), that can plague an individual with a bad experience(talk to a war veteran). least I forget, the actual concern from a loving woman, or women.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
i didnt realise

I've read this story more times than I'm willing to admit, because something didn't seem right, and I think I figured it out. the main women in the story, are almost typical women in the world, bait and switch 24/7, but their life style, is a 24/7 deal. I have known a few people who enjoy the subject matter, but not to the point that it overshadows their entire life. there may be camping, fishing, the theater, shopping, auto racing, something that fills in at times that both enjoy. as the story already stated, rob had what he thought a great marriage before, so why doesn't become aware of these women and their desires for a 24/7/365 sissy slut slave, because he believes he loves them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'm not into S/M, but still a good story

Not looking to offend anyone, but I cannot begin to fathom how anyone can find eroticism in giving, or receiving, pain. I don't get it. I would be enraged if anyone so much as slapped my hand with a ruler, let alone what's described in this story. Personally, I think they're all twisted, but I know, and accept, that different people like different things - so as long as all the players do it willingly, then have at it. I'm reading the story though, not for the S/M, not even for the sex, but for the story itself. It's the interaction between the players that has me intrigued. Why did Rob bring Marion back into the group? Why are all the women, especially Helene, still pushing him to get back in a "game" where they can all beat him, when they know he has something akin to PTSD from the last time he trusted Marion??? Sorry, but I don't see a single person, with the exception of maybe Kim, who has any honor or integrity.

Rob cannot, and he should not, trust Marion, but here's the kicker: He cannot trust Helene now either, because Marion has been put back in the mix. Rob remembers well, that Marion is, what I guess you would call, an Alpha. She has the ability to control the people around her, just like she controlled Jenny, and he can't get past how that turned out. Now Marion is living in the house and is once again best friend and lover with Helena - so Rob has more than enough reason to doubt how it would go if Helena starts beating him with Marion's encouragement. Not saying it would go bad, but the potential is there and Rob knows it. I wouldn't trust any of those women, not if they're getting ready to tie me down. There is NO trust there for one simple reason: Marion broke that trust the last time she had him at her mercy. She didn't protect him from Jenny and even used a bullwhip on him herself. She has proven herself to be untrustworthy. How can she blame anyone but herself for Rob's distrust of any "game"?

I'm guessing that now, Rob is having something like an anxiety attack or something similar to it. And I bet these women are still dreaming of the day they'll be able to beat the shit out of him "to proclaim their love". Sick. All of 'em. Sick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdoberinca@doberinca
I have been a fetishist all my life - especially slips and petticoats - started at the age of 4 when my mother dressed me in a slip. I developed (probably always present) a hang to cross dressing. Having sex with my wife is never without nylons - both:) Interested in (soft) ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES