All Comments on 'A Game within a Game Ch. 02C'

by doberinca

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
mtnboymtnboyabout 12 years ago
Needs a good editor

Obviously English is not your primary language. A good editor could make the submission more readable. It is a very good story but the awkward phrasing in many sentences causes the reader to pause and try to determine what the writer intended. This pause interrupts the flow of the story and sometimes leads to confusion on the part of the reader. A good editor could help eliminate these issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Needed Editor to check for errors if you could not do it yourself.

The story is great but it has many word, spelling and the words in wrong order in a sentence. You also made the error of using the name Marion twice instead of Helena when you were describing Cathy, Helena and Rob in bed together on page 3 of this chapter. You should reread your story checking for errors when you are fresh and awake before you submit it.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
delicious

nicely done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdoberinca@doberinca
89 Followers
I have been a fetishist all my life - especially slips and petticoats - started at the age of 4 when my mother dressed me in a slip. I developed (probably always present) a hang to cross dressing. Having sex with my wife is never without nylons - both:) Interested in (soft) ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES